High School Survival Theory

By sirexcc001

Life is hard. Specially when you're a high schooler. You can never know when your life is about to go up. And... More

Author's Note
The Theory
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Epilogue
Also by me :D
Covers
NEW STORY

Chapter 40

764 72 56
By sirexcc001

Micheal Calego is the perfect example of a rich brat child. His parents are one of the richest people we have around and he's one of those kids who used to go to kindergarten with a nanny following his toe.

Growing up, things haven't changed much except the nanny at his toe. Instead, his parents leave him on his own and fly around the world for business trips.

So naturally, Micheal's parties are rumored to be the best in the town in many years.

I drive my car a few houses away from his house just to find a spot to park the car. Yes, that many people came. I wonder what these folks will do once he graduates next summer.

"Are you sure you can do this?" I ask Ashton who's ready to jump out of the car if needed.

He didn't tell me what exactly Owen sent him but from the look on his face, that can't be anything good.

When I finally find a spot to park the car, I ask Ashton the question again.

He waves a hand. "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Still, I watch horrifically when he jumps out of the car. I don't want him to die under my watch.

I let out the breath I am holding when he gets out without getting himself killed.

Ashton leads us to Micheal's house. Well calling that a house will be a crime.

It's more like a mansion. I stare at the house with awestruck. But Ashton looks casual. It's either because maybe his house is as big (or more) as this or because he has been here plenty of times before.

However, for me, it's my first time at Micheal's party.

"So we'll be parting from here," Ashton turns to me when we enter Micheal's enormous house. He seems to be walking fine. "This way we'll be able to find all of them quicker. And keep your phone on so we can contact each other."

"Don't get yourself killed," I joke.

"No promises," Ashton winks with a grin. He was about to leave when I stopped him.

"What?"

"Uh, Dylan, Miles's brother, heard that the drinks will be spiked tonight," I tell him. "Everyone thought it was just a prank to scare the freshman's away and didn't give it a second thought. Even Miles. But now-I'm-I'm not sure anymore."

Ashton's eyes turn wide. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

I hesitate. Why didn't I? "Uh, I didn't know about it until Mom told me this right before they left and then-"

"Doesn't matter," Ashton cuts me. "Just don't drink anything. Not even water. Even if you're about to die from dehydration."

I roll my eyes. Now he's being overdramatic. "What about foods?"

"Don't eat them too, you don't know if they didn't spike them," Ashton says firmly and he takes the right as I take the left.

Along the way were drunken teenagers, some already passed out on any random spot they could find. And there's those making out wherever they can. I already feel sorry for the poor Micheal when a boy right in front of me vomits in a flower pot.

Do I need to explain any further?

Hmm, that's what I thought.

'What's so new about it?' My conscious part rolls its eyes.

I agree with it. From my past experience of partying, I found five stages of high school party: dress pretty, write a great entry, get drunk, pass out/throw up/get in bed with someone, and wake up in the morning with regrets.

Still, there's something not normal with this party. The whole place is a mess. And everyone is acting very weird-and immature. A junior nerd dressed in Wonder Woman costume belly dancing with their playboy Dave. As I step in the next room, I find Richard, a guy from my biology class, making out with-a random guy?

Last time I checked, Richard does have a girlfriend, Sarah. They're both in my biology class. Others are worse than them. Even the host and his friends appear a bit out of the world.

Shaking my head and trying to delete the images from the last few instants, I try to search for my friends.

And it doesn't seem like I'm going to reach my destination anytime soon. I try to call both Grace and Miles, but none of them are picking up. I nearly give up and decide to wrap up everything and head home until I bump into someone.

I look up at the person and relief washed over me when I find Nyako staring down at me. Or let's just say a very tipsy Nyako in a Dracula costume.

Talk about the obvious.

"Well hello there gorgeous," he greets me with a salute. Yup, totally wasted. "Where's your costume?"

I crease my brows. "Costume?"

Nyako cracks into a bellyaching chuckle. "Are you nuts? It's Halloween! Of course, everyone needs a costume sweetie."

That's a bit unusual.

A bit unusual? You've got to be kidding me.

Well, I agree with it. Nyako and nicknames? Hell would break down.

Or maybe it did already.

"So, where is it?"

"I didn't get time to wear it, we were in a bit of a rush," I tell him.

"Rush?" Nyako knits his brows. "And we?"

"Ashton and I."

His eyes turn wide. "You and Ashton? Don't tell me that dickhead already made a move on you?"

What is he talking about?

Staring down at my confused face, Nyako sighs and fans his face with his hands.

"I mean you haven't even broken up with Derek," Nyako continues. "Not that I mind exactly, and Derek did deserve it after he stole you from right under his nose, but I thought he would at least play by the book."

Now, this is getting a whole lot weird?

And what does he mean by making a move already, stealing from under his nose?

Was Ashton planning to-

I shouldn't get the wrong idea. He's badly wasted after all.

'Drunk mind speaks the truth,' it chirps.

I block it out just as Nyako is about to wander away. I pull him by his elbow. "Where are others?"

Nyako lifts a brow. "What others?"

"Owen, Miles, Asher, Grace, everyone else. Have you seen any of them?"

Drunk Nyako laughs. "You're silly, I like it. Wanna go out on a date with me?"

I blink. I'm starting to believe Dylan heard it right. The drinks are spiked. But from what I learned, Micheal never drugs people in his parties.

Unless somebody else did for a great headline for Monday.

I gasp. This is a trap.

A trap for everyone without them knowing. Looks like someone's short on news.

I drag Nyako with me to the gigantic hallway. Gosh, now I know where to hide when someone's after time.

I text Ashton to let him know I found Nyako. He says that he also found Luca and Payton, who also appears to be very much drunk. He tells me to find the kitchen and wait for him there.

Nyako protests in my grip. But I tighten it on him and try to locate the kitchen. Maybe fresh water will help.

He starts yelling about woman-handling earning us a few looks. But again, everyone's too intoxicated to care.

After a few attempts, I found the kitchen. Instead of taking a bottle out from the fridge, I take out a clean glass from the cupboard (which wasn't locked) and pour water in it from the tap and walk over to Nyako who's now moaning on the floor.

"Drink," I order. He looks at the glass skeptically. "Are you trying to drug me?"

"Yes, not choke it down."

"YOU THINK I'M-" I shove the glass in his mouth and he drinks it.

"Another glass," he demands. With an eye roll, I fill the glass again and give it to him.

After three (long) glasses of water, (man, how much can his bladder take?) Nyako passes away.

"And then I flew in up to mars," he mutters as his eyes start to close.

I sigh and look around. Ashton should've been here by now.

"Choo-choo, train aboard," someone calls loudly. The voice sounds too familiar. I look around to find where it's coming from.

Moments later, a very drunk Dumbledore-driving an imaginary wheel of an imaginary train-enters the kitchen, followed by five others tagging behind. Dumbledore sings that Choo-Choo train nursery rhymes.

"Here is the choo-choo train, chugging down the track.
Now it's going forward, now it's going-"

I grab the Dumbledore and snatch him out of the track. "Miles!"

He doesn't look me in the eyes. Just as I was about to call his came again, Miles the Dumbledore throws his arms around and starts screaming. "You killed the train!" he whines.

The others gasp. One of them starts crying loudly as he falls on the floor.

"Jason?" I ask the Spiderman without his mask on the floor.

He either chooses to ignore me or couldn't hear me among all the screaming. I try to calm him down only to make it worse.

He pushes my knees making me fall on my butt on the floor.

"Ouch," I groan. But everyone around me happens to be still mourning over the dead train. that hurts.

I get up from the floor and rub my now swollen back just as a head peeks into the kitchen.

"Do you happen to have a rope so I can tie them?" Ashton pleads. I hear whining noises from behind him. Seconds later, another head appears as Ashton fights with the lavender head Professor McGonagall so she can't run away from his grip.

I sigh. "If you happen to have a gun, just give it to me. I need to shoot some of these down."

Almost instantly, everyone around us starts screaming and running in all directions.

I panic in fear and curse myself mentally for going what I just did. I grab Miles and Jason before they can run too and force them to sit beside Nyako, who's still passed out.

"What have you done Snow?!" Ashton groans as he tries to catch Owen.

I'm asking myself the same question Ass-ton.

📸

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
66.3K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
29.6M 505K 68
"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it seem like a surprise Princess because yo...
230 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...