Fated [Jikook ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

I was woken up from my short nap when the sudden nauseous feeling hit me, and I lurched to the bathroom. "Thi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44: Last Chapter
Additional Chapters Ideas.
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (3)
2020 Watty Awards
100K Read Thank You Short Story

100K Read Thank You Short Story (2)

8.9K 441 74
By mybiasisjimin

Jimin’s POV

"Mama, mama" Jungmin called, pulling the hem of my shorts so that I looked to him who was only middle of my thigh high.

"Yes, baby. What is it?" I crouched down, leaving the half peeled apple in the middle of kitchen counter, and paid my attention to the youngest baby in the family.

"Minnie wants to go with Seojun hyung," he asked for permission as he hugged my neck, and I chuckled, hugging him back, leaving a peck on his forehead.

"Did Seojun hyung says okay?" I asked back, knowing how occupied Seojun can be to prepare for his final exam as a high school senior.

"Seojunie hyung will say okay," Jungmin answered softly, laying his head on my shoulder.

I lifted the baby up in my arms and walked out the kitchen, towards Seojun who was watching the television alone. Hyun had probably went into his room to clean himself after sweating so much at the baseball practice, but I wasn't sure where Jungkook went.

"Seojunie," calling the teen, Seojun turned his attention to me immediately.

"Yeah?" he reacted, with both eyebrows raised slightly as he questioned.

"Will you be okay taking care of Jungmin until tonight?" I asked, noticing that Jungmin had a slight hopeful pout on his mouth to beg Seojun to say yes.

"Sure. Jinnie appa would love having Jungmin over. After all, it's only a few hours," Seojun agreed instantly, grinning at the little boy in my arms, and offered his hand to make Jungmin go to his arms instead.

The little boy took the chance in a swift, yeling a small 'yeay!' as he transferred himself into Seojun's arms instead.

"Alright. I'll tell Jin hyung that you'll be coming home with Jungmin, okay?" pulling my phone out from the back pocket of my shorts, I quickly text Seokjin and received instant positive reply from the male.

"Can I bring this cookies back home?" Seojun asked, making me looked up from the phone and looked at his hand that is occupied with Jungmin on the other side, while a pack of cookies occupying the other one.

"Take everything if you want, Seojunie. Your Uncle Kookie can always buy more. He do live up to his name after all," I laughed, thinking about my first thought of their 'Uncle Cookie' before I knew that Jungkook and 'Uncle Cookie' were the same person.

Walking the boys to front door and bidding them goodbye, I walked to check on Taemin who's with Minji in the room.

Taehyung and Yoonji had to send their eldest daughter, Taehee to a boarding school of her choice, so they left their youngest baby with us since Taemin wasn't so healthy by the time they left, and unable to ride the flight.

Knocking on the door and entered after Minji opened it with her index finger on her lips, I smiled when I saw Taemin sleeping comfortably in the middle of the bed.

Minji was really good in babysitting babies since Hyun was small, and I was proud of her for always taking care of her brothers without me telling her to do it.

"Do you have homework today, honey?" we talked in whispers, not wanting to wake the sleeping baby.

"I do, but I'll be fine even if Taemin stays here," she answered softly, smiling as she eyed the baby. Even for an alpha, Minji's behavior was soft, not like usual alpha behaviors who emitted strong persona like Yoonji.

"Jungmin followed Seojunie back home," I smiled at her, and told the info on her youngest brother.

"Thought so. Oppa did say he wants to play with Jungmin," she shrugged her shoulder, knowing how close Jungmin to the older boy.

"Alright, call me if you need anything okay? I need to check on Hyunnie and your papa. Be ready for our dinner at Uncle Joonie's tonight," I reminded the girl before stepping out the door, and turned to face her one last time before leaving.

"Yeah. Love you, mama" she hugged me close and I quickly wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back comfortingly.

"I always love you, my big baby"I sighed out in content, kissing her hair crown before letting Minji go into her room.

Checking on Hyun, I saw him playing game on the computer as he always did after he went back from school. It wasn't a big problem for us unless he didn't follow the rules given to him by Jungkook. If he disobeyed the rules, he'll face the wrath of his papa.

Leaving the boy to play, knowing that he'd be disturbed if I were to call out for his name now, I closed the door quietly and went back to our main bedroom, figuring that Jungkook might be in there since he wasn't seen in any other parts of the house as I walked around.

Entering the room, I saw him being shirtless with only his shorts on, preparing to take a bath with a towel in his hand.

"Baby," Jungkook called, as he opened his arms wide to invite me for a hug.

Smiling and making sure the door was locked, I ran into his arms and Jungkook engulfed me into a tight hug.

Swaying left and right, taking in his conforting scent, I giggled when Jungkook started lifting me up and spinned me around the room.

"Kookie, stop. I'm dizzy," I exclaimed, hugging him close, still laughing. Slowly, Jungkook stopped spinning and gently placed me back onto the ground.

"How are you?" he asked, straight after stealing a soft kiss from me.

"I'm feeling great. How about you, Kookie?" after cupping his cheek with one palm, I then played with his hair, loving the feel of the volume of his hair in my hand.

"I'm fine as long as I have you and our babies with me," he smiled cheekily, and I tiptoed for a quick peck before copying his smile.

"How about your work?" I asked, keeping the distance of our bodies close after the peck.

"Bearable only because you came for me during lunch hour," Jungkook nuzzled our noses together, and I closed my eyes with a permanent smile on my face.

"You don't even eat a lot now, you know?" breaking the distance a little, I stared into his beautiful eyes, waiting for his answer.

"I'll eat more..."

"Good -"

"...only if you let me eat you more,"

"Jeon Jungkook!" I exclaimed as he finished, and slapped his bare chest quite loudly due to his words.

"What is it, Jeon Jimin? Is it wrong for me to have a taste of you?" he asked, a smll smirk decorated his face, teasing me.

"Stop it, it's embarrassing" I diverted my eyes, feeling my cheeks heated at him shamelessly talking about the topic.

"Join me, please?" he nuzzled my neck, leaving butterfly kisses on the crook, making me tilted my neck to give him more access.

"Only for a bath," I whispered, eyes closing, starting to get affected by Jungkook's kisses.

"You know that's not possible," he whispered with low voice, making me shy away from his lips.

"Kookieee," I whined, stopping him when Jungkook tried to dive in for another series of butterfly kisses on my shoulder this time.

"We can try for our fourth baby?" he suggested and I just smiled lovingly at his excited face.

"Do you want more babies?" I asked, wanting to know if he was serious about the suggestion or not.

"Do you, Jiminie?" he asked back.

"I don't mind. Although it hurts giving birth to them, I love my babies. But you'll have to work hard to support their growth, Jungkookie. I don't want you to overwork yourself," I voiced out my worry, feeling sad that Jungkook had to support everyone with his own effort.

"You know that I don't mind doing anything for our family, Jimin baby. But if you're too worried, I promise I'll pull out this time," he promised, but I knew better.

"The last time you promised that, we got Jungmin, you know?" I raised my eyebrows at the alpha, skeptical to his promises.

"Oh come on, baby. We'll have enough time before the dinner," Jungkook whined, he bended down, burying his face into the crook of my neck, even though he was taller than me. I chuckled at his behaviour and decided to give in.

"No hickeys, okay? Jin hyung will tease me to death like the last time he saw your fresh hickey on my mark," playing with his hair and kissing his bare shoulder, Jungkook jolted up in excitement with a wide bunny smile on his face.

"I'll do it everywhere except your neck then. He won't see it," he giddily blurted out, earning him another slap from me on his chest.

"Kookie!"

"I'm just teasing you, baby" he laughed, and smoothly dived in for kiss on my lips.  Closing my eyes and reciprocating his kisses, I felt his hands going under my shirt, roaming his fingers on my bare skin.

Lifting my hands up, I let Jungkook pulled the shirt off my body and I smiled as he took his time to stare at me.

"Always so beautiful,"

"You're always so handsome too,"

Pushing my body forward to clash our bare upper bodies, I faced up to catch his lips again, and Jungkook took my lips more hungrily than before. He slowly lifted me up in bridal style, and placed me onto the bed before hovering over me.

"I thought you said you want to do it in the bath?"

"The bed is closer. I just couldn't wait to have you,"

"You're a flirter,"

"I only flirt with you,"

--

The end.

Sorry that I took a while just to finish this chapter, but I hope it's good enough for the 100K Read Thank You Short Story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.4K 13
"Did you just talk back to me, bitch?" The way he says it is not an insult, and a jolt of arousal shoots to your core as you do a double take. "What...
227K 8.2K 51
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ He was sure of his words, as he looked once more into Jungkook's...
55.7K 3.1K 29
Jungkook works in a library reading stories to kids,he originally went to collage but dropped out because he couldn't afford it, up until he was 16 h...
166K 5.8K 13
"Ouch!" I hissed at the pain. "Why?! What happened, baby? Are you hurt?" Jungkook burst into the room, startling me a little. "Jungkook, I'm okay,"...