||~ ĒCNES ~||

By Siriusnotserious

LOVE, a mere word made up of four letters, many would say it's vastness or how pulchritudinous it's feeling i... More

||~PROLOGUE~||
||~ AESTHETICS ~||
BIRTH OF ARJUNA
-:COMPETITON:-
-:BIRTH OF DRAUPADI:-
-:SAKHA-SAKHI:-
||~KIRITI KRISHNAA~||
-:RECOGNITION:-
-:PROPOSAL:-
||~Hurdles~||
||~Letter~||
||~MEETING~||
||~FINDING SOME HAPPINESS~||
||~TEASER~||
||~ MEMORIES AND INTERFERENCE~||
||~HAPPINESS~|
||~BONDING & IRRITATION~||
||~ MARRIAGE~||
||~UNWANTED GUEST AND LITTLE COMFORT~||
||~TEASER~||
||~WISHES AND DREAMS~||
||~ PROPHECY AND DECLINATION~||
||~ESCAPING TO EACH OTHER~||
||~ MY PROMISE~||
||~BLISS~||
||~ DIVINE~||
||•CELESTIAL•||
||~SWAYAMVAR-PRELUDE~||
||~SWAYAMVAR- MERIDIAN~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR- INTERLUDE ~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR - POSTLUDE ~||
||~ PRE-MARRIAGE : IRE ~||
||~ MARRIAGE - THE UNION OF SOULS ~||
||~ ELYSIAN ~||
||~ THE NEW BEGINNING ~||

-:TRUTH:-

1.7K 95 13
By Siriusnotserious

Panchal:
Draupadi is on her war ground for practicing... It's her every day routine to practice archery in first every morning... It's still before dawn... Suryadev hasn't rise yet...she's shooting arrow to the target..... And reminding about Arjun.......

Draupadi's POV :

It's as usual a normal day.... No... It's not.... Today I'm going to meet him again....... (She started blushing remembering about him)
(Now it's dawn..... Draupadi took a shower and did suryanamaskaar...... As it's her daily routine)
I did my suryanamaskaar.... Now I've to do pooja.......... After doing pooja I gave prasad all of my family members...... Then I heard the voice of jiji.....

Shikhandini : draupadi.....

Draupadi : haan jiji........

Shikhandini : draupadi the villagers near the forest has been complaining to pitashree about a wild cheetah...... According to them the cheetah usually came to the village... Though that cheetah hasn't done any harm but the villagers are frightened..........
And as killing an animal is sin in panchal.. So pitashree has asked you to solve the matter........... As pitashree knows you've a great fond on them........

I was hearing jiji's word suddenly I heard sakha to laugh like a maniac...... He comes towards us............ He somehow stopped his laughter as I give a death glare to him....

Krishna : haan shikhandini..... She's the one who can take care every wild animal..... Sometimes I thought is she normal or abnormal??
He again burst into laughter.... I hit his biceps.

Draupadi : sakha...... Mein aap se baat nhi karungi jao...... Jao aap iha se.....

I said with a serious tone........ He is still continuing his laughter...... But before taking leave he uttered something.....

Krishna : remember draupadi.... The basic similarities between a wild and a wander is that...they're not which we see them... And to know their truth you've to handle them by their ways.........
Saying this he again started laughing and took leave......

As soon as he left jiji asked me whether I'm going or not......

Draupadi : haan jiji.... I'll surely go...
But I need your dresses......

Jiji accepted and gave me her dresses......
But I'm confused.... Did sakha know about KIRITI.. I mean.. Did he know that we already met...... But how does he know?
I've not told anyone............... But why did he say such....... Uffff......... Sakha is to mysterious......... He's a like puzzle which can't be solved... If you try to solve you only get confused... To it's better to leave how it is and let them as they want........

But... I'm going to meet him..... The thought itself giving me goosebumps.....

Draupadi : kaise hoga woh kshan jab hum milenge.........

I started blushing....
But then a evil plan occurred in mind.......

Draupadi : I won't tell him that I know his real identity.... But I can play a game with him.......

A evil smirk appeared on my face thinking about the game...............

********************************

It's almost noon..... I'm at forest with that very cheetah.... I'm caressing her.... I'm sure that she's not gonna go village anymore.... She was hurt.. So she can't hunt.... That's why she used to go village.... But I dressed her wound.. Now she's alright.........

Suddenly my heart started beating very fast... That means.......That means he's here.....I feel like to go to him and embrace him in my heart...... But.... No...... I'm gonna play with him..............

I let the cheetah towards him......... And I was following her........ I am now behind a tree..... I saw him..... He is wearing a white dhoti.....

He's neither in the dress of bramhan nor as a rajkumar........ But... He's looking amazing... A true epitome of masculinity....... And in his left hand..... The blessings of Agnidev... The divine bow which is made by Viswakarma himself... Which is protected by Bramhadev himself..... The mighty, divine bow... The GANDIV...... He's holding that in his hand.... Yes he's true warrior.... And only he possess the right to own the gandiv................

He's now standing in front of the cheetah..... The cheetah is roaring like hell...... He's hesitating ...... I know....like me he's also nature lover... He never harms any animal.....
But..... The situation in he's.... It demands from him to raise his bow... As the cheetah already wounded him...... I know it hurts him too much... But it hurts me more to see him in such conditions that too for me... But I'm helpless also...... He shot an arrow....... As soon as he shot I shot my arrow towards him... My arrow having pierced his arrow hit the ground..... He's perplexed to watch the scene before him.... I then come,... And now I'm standing in front of him........ Then I started.....

Draupadi : who are you? .... And how dare you to raise the bow before an animal......

I asked with a very serious tone.........
He's now more confused......

Arjun : I.... I....,

He's fumbling..... I can't stop my laugh... But somehow I resist myself........

Arjun's POV

I'm here to tell the truth to draupadi.. To tell my real identity...... But as soon as I approach into forest..... A cheetah did attack on me.... Initially I resist myself to raise my bow.... But then I've to raise my bow to protect me....... But.... As soon as I shot an arrow.... A different arrow came and pierce mine....... I'm perplexed by this then I saw a lady in armour approach the spot....... Her face is covered with vail..... But the eyes..... Those black orbs...... Those can be only of my krishnaa...... But... The glow I saw on those yesterday is deprived today... There's a anger and sternness on those........ I'm sure she's my krishnaa... But why she's angry....

She's asking me who I'm... Doesn't she recognize me..... May be not because I'm not in the disguise......
I started to tell... But I'm fumbling... I don't know why but I'm fumbling in front of her.... Then she again started.....

Draupadi : Aap jo bhi ho.... Aapko sayad nhi paata parantu panchal bhumi mein pashuon ko marna paap hain..... Aur aap ek yodha ho kar ek nirdosh jeevan par apna shastr uthaaya....... Yeh kaise saahas hain.......

Draupadi's POV

I don't want raise any question on his valour but situation demands me to do that..... He's still in trance mode...... He's trying to say something... But I stopped him by questioning about his valour...............

Arjun : krishnaa.... I know it's you..... But why are you behaving like this.......

I know that he'll recognize me........ But the game is not finished yet.......

Draupadi : who're you and how dare you to call me by krishnaa.........

I showed a fake anger.........

Arjun : krishnaa... It's me.... Your KIRITI........

I'm blushing..... But I stayed calm....

Draupadi : what..... KIRITI..... How dare you to tell lie in front of me..... KIRITI is bramhan kumar...... And do know you will be punished as you tell lie to the rajkumari of panchal.....

I'm still controlling my laughter.... Seriously seeing him that confuse....is really a treat for eye.......

Arjun's POV

I'M now more confused..I don't know how to make her believe that I'm KIRITI.......
I show her the wound which was made by her yesterday.....

Arjun : see krishnaa.... The wound.... Which you unknowingly made yesterday.... How tensed you're for that...........

But she's no mood to understand... She again denied it by saying it as a coincidence.......
I'm restless now.... I went near to her..... And I pinned her to the tree... We're very close to each other... The proximity between us giving me goosebumps..... We're too near that our lips are a distance of one centimeter or so............ I feel her heart beating so fast so as mine..... I sternly gazed on her..... I raise my hand took her veil from his face..... And raise her chin by my hand..... I'm stunned by seeing the most gorgeous scene before me..... Our proximity causes her a little blush.... Her cheeks are full pink now........

Draupadi's POV

He showed me his wound... But I continue to being adamant to accept.... Then he came near to me and pinned me to the tree.... He's very near to me..... He's so near that his hot breath is falling on my face....... He unveiled me......... Our lips are inches apart......I could feel his piercing gaze on my eyes on my lips.............. I feel just to remove all the gap between us.... But.... I somehow gather the courage........

Draupadi : kya kar rehe ho tum.... Chhodo mujhe......

He doesn't leave me... Instead of that... He put is finger on my lips.....the Feeling of his finger on my lips send electricity through my veins.........

Then he started........

Arjun's POV

I put my finger on her lips to shut her..... Her lips it is too soft..... It's soft like a petal.......

Then I started.......

Arjun : listen krishnaa.... See I know you've recognised me that I'm your kiriti..... But before that I want to confess something.... See... As you know I'm bramhan.... But that's not true... I'm not bramhan.... But I'm kiriti for sure..... I'm a rajkumaar.. Better to say a king..... I always wander in disguise...... I saw you on the temple...... From that very moment I'm in love with you.... I never believed on the concept of love at first sight.... But... Seeing you in temple... Then you in the forest.. I started believing that face.... I never thought I can be fall for a girl....... Even my brothers used to taunt me for that.... But... You.... You.... For you I started feeling something which I never felt.. The feeling itself is bliss..... My heart started beating fast when I'm near to you. .... I feel lucky when you see me, when you talk with me .... I know it's very fast we only met once.... But I heard...
Jo ek kshan me ho jai wohi prem hain....
And I'm not only mad in your love... But my whole existence started revolving around you...... I've told you about my real identity yesterday because I got no time for that.. But the primary reason was... I don't know how you gonna accept me if I told you the truth... I was frightened... If you not gonna accept hearing my real identity...... So I hide my truth..... But I never want to cheat you..... So I made my mind to tell you truth.... Because whom you love it's not right to keep any secret from that very person........
I'm not a bramhan.. I'm kshatriya.... I'm panduputra ARJUN......... And I'm madly in love with you.... Will you accept me!!

Saying all those I leave her........... I was nervous thinking about her reaction.......

But I heard a laugh.. I watched her.... She's smiling like baby............
Then she started......

Draupadi : main to janti thi... Sirf aap se sunna chahti thi........

She again burst into laughter...... What.... She knows my real identity......... Then why..why she does that ..... I look at her with a questioning gaze.......

Draupadi's POV

He told me his identity.... I'm successful in my attempt... But.. He loves me...... He also feel the connection between us which I felt.... My happiness has no bound.........

Draupadi : haan rajkumaar.. I know about your real identity..... I got to know about this at night when one of your picture has been brought to my room.... That time I recognised you.... But I decided not to tell you until you confess about your truth...........

Arjun's POV

I smiled to myself.... But my picture in her room.... But I decided not to ask her about this......

Then..........

Draupadi : but I didn't know that you love me.... It's a new thing which I learned now...

She said with blush.......

Arjun : yeah.. Krishnaa... I love you...... I love you like mad........ But you've not answered me my question........

Draupadi's POV

I remember his question....... I blushed a little then thought to tease him more.....

Draupadi : yup... I've to accept you.... As it's my fate.... My father asked to God to give him a daughter who'll be your wife... So I've to accept my destiny......

I saw a pain in his eyes for my words....

Arjun's POV

I was happy to hear that she took birth to be my wife..... But if she is forced accept me... No... I don't want that.......

Arjun : no draupadi..... You're not forced to accept me.... I love you that's my feelings... If you don't love me.... That's ok.. But don't force yourself.. I don't want to see you unhappy............
I started with pain my voice......,. I don't want to see her unhappy that too with me.....

Then I again hear her laugh... She hit my head slightly and began to.....

Draupadi : buddhu..... Tum ekdm pagal ho.... Achccha yeh batao tum kaise itne nishchit the ki maine tumko pehchan liya..... Kyuki tum bhi mere hriday ko jante ho...... Maine socha tha ki.. Tum bin bataye bhi samajh jaoge.... Par mujhe yeh nhi paata tha ki.. Viswa ke sarvshreshth dhanurdhar abhi bhi ek bachcha hi hain...... Haan Arjun haan..... Mein bhi tumse anant prem karta hu....... Mera janm hi tumse prem karne ke liya huya hain... Tum mere bhagya ho...... Nhi nhi.... Sadbhagya ho... Arjun.......

My happiness has no bound... I'm beaming with joy....

Arjun : tumhe nhi paata draupadi mein kitna prasann hu aaj.........

Narratorcs POV

Saying this he embraced her into his heart....
They broke their hug... Arjun noticed a single tear on her beloved's eyes....

Arjun : what happened krishnaa

Draupadi sensing that Arjun is asking about the tear.....

Draupadi : nothing.. It's tear of happiness... Today I'm the most lucky person in this world.......

Arjun : not more than me...
He said this with a smirk..........

They are too close now... Holding each other.... ...
Arjun's gaze is piercing draupadi.... Draupadi lowered her gaze due to shyness...... He then raised her face with his finger........ Draupadi could feel his gaze on her lips.....she doesn't know for how long she can resist herself........ But before she could move........ His lips met to hers...... It's slow, full passion... They are reaching to each other soul through the kiss........ With time the kiss got intensified.... Now their tongues are tried to dominating each other.... It feels a total bliss to them.......... They move apart when the need the air........ Both of them are breathing heavily........ She's too shy now.... She hide herself into his heart.... As it's the most safest place for her......... He also embraced him..... And these two are enjoying their beloved's love forgetting their existence..... ...........

*********************************************

As I don't want to write the departure of draupadi to her palace so I'm ending here.... Let me feel the ambience.... And you too feel the love...... 😝😝😝😝😝😋😋😋

Mujhe to lajjya aa rhi hain........

Keep voting guys.... And let me also know how you like the chapter....

.... .................
..........
Love you guys.........
#ardi❤❤❤

Stay safe, stay happy ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

I'm blushing like hell.....
Him... ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 13.4K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...