A court of fire and darkness

By Celaena_Sardothien1

The night court is getting ready for the high lord meeting when a iron coffin appears. Set before kingdom ash... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
A/N
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

1.4K 25 2
By Celaena_Sardothien1

Rowan- 

                 I feel like I'm falling. I land with a thunk and hear a groan. "Ow." Dorian? " Is that you Rowan?" Why was Dorian here? "Of course it's him and of course Abraxos came too." That was definitely Manon. I quickly got off Dorian. "Thanks" He mumbled. Why were they here? Then Manon says, "Hello Rowan. I'm guessing you smelled your mate and came through a portal. I will explain how we got here. As you know we were searching for the Crochan's. Well we weren't having much luck. We were going to set up a camp when we saw blue light. We followed the light, and came across a portal. It smelled like wildfire. Aelin's fire, it had her scent. I stepped through the portal and landed here. I'm assuming that Dorian followed me through along with Abraxos." Aelin? All the sudden I realized the bond was back and said to them " Hello. Long story short I fell through the portal not by choice. I didn't smell my mate. But I now realize the bond's back. So lets go bring the queen of Terrasen home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.5K 47
A ACOTAR and TOG crossover. Takes place after KoA and aCoFaS: Aelin and Feyre, and their kingdoms, are at peace. But after they somehow end up in eac...
163K 2.9K 48
What happens when a sertant blonde gets rescued by 'scar boy' find out now!! :3 (btw i like being called mom :D)
24K 349 8
The Winx Club and Spesalists chose to go to earth for a weekend but, a young fairy lost her sight of her power. And now everyone can be trap in a 3 y...
37.4K 1.1K 11
Rosella (Ella) Langley is the Governor's daughter of Port Royal. She has always wanted to see the world, travel by sea. She has always had an interes...