In Our Friendship's Silence

By RominaFernandez191

Wayo is in love with Phana for 6 years. An unilateral love, which has been taking longer than Ming would wa... More

Change
Regret
Revelation
Fight
Meet
Confusion
Complicated situation
Worry
Confused feelings
Phana
Bad feelings, bad thoughts
Confirmation
Confession
Reality
Disagreement
Slipping away
Confrontation
Facing the truth
The date
Coincidence
Interrogatory
Interrogatory 2
A timely rain
The heat between they
A different breakfast
Decision moment
Critical situacion
Crossroads
Without words
Cornered
Cornered 2
The deal
The deal 2
Shyness
Wayo
Ming
Reunion
Needs (desire)
....and the day came
The last stop
The end 1
The end 2

The end 3

327 14 13
By RominaFernandez191

After that night, early in the morning and tomorrow, so passionate, they fed on what Wayo had cooked.  Talking and catching up.

- It seems to me that there is something we didn't solve.
-What?.-Asked the minor.
- A while ago, I asked you to make ours official.
- It's necessary?  I love you and you love me.  What more can we ask for?
- I want everyone to know that you're mine.
- I'm yours.  Didn't I show you? Didn't I give myself body and soul?
- Yes, but I don't want anyone to steal you from me.
-Ah, your true self appeared.  I didn't think you were so possessive and jealous.
- I never had something as precious as you.  I am afraid of losing you.
He silenced him with a deep, devoted kiss.  It parted with almost no air.
-You aren't gonna lose me.  Trust me.  I love you, my true love.
Ming's eyes lit up and his chest warmed.
-I love you 'Yoyo.
Kiss after kiss, they demonstrated over and over again, that love, which would no longer be hidden in silence.

................................END..............

Hello!  Thank you very much for joining me on this long journey that was "In our friendship's  silence", or in Spanish "En el silencio de nuestra amistad", my first Wattpad story.
With all my heart, thank you very much and I hope you liked it.
See you in the next one 🥰😍😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 1.4K 17
[Story Completed] The moment when Huang Jingyu understand the true meaning of the warmth in his heart and bursting feeling in his chest, was only whe...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.8M 162K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...