He's a King and I'm a Nobody

By indiaJ06

He's the future king of all Vampires. I'm only the president of track team. He's one of the most powerful ind... More

Prologe
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch 27
ch. 28
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Bounded To The Reaper

Ch. 29

2.2K 115 13
By indiaJ06

3rd Person (just to let y'all know what Aiden is going through right now. Just to clear things up Dani has the belly of a eight month old pregnant lady. And also peep the quote^ I do not own it and I do not know who does so if you know give them credits please.

As Aiden lies expressionless on the floor of his baby's bedroom he silently remembers each and every single detail of his life.

If you was to put what he is seeing on a TV you wouldn't be able to see anything because of how fast the memories are coming and going but Aiden on the other hand feels like he is spending years reliving his life.

"Kids...this is your father Kason." Aiden hears his mother say to his small 4 year old body.

Aiden shakes his head looking around for his real dad Ace but the setting of the place he is in is completely different.

After what feels like months Aiden finally sees his Father.

"Are you going to let me interact with my kids?" Ace asks Nevaeh who looks frustrated.

"No."

Why won't she let my father interact with me? Aiden asks hisself.

My mom looks so stressed out...so angry...so confused. Aiden thinks to hisself wanting to reach out and comfort her but again he was stuck in a four year olds body. How come my mom didn't tell me about any of this? He mutters frustrated.

Of course Aiden knew Ace hasn't been in his entire life but he didn't think things were this complicated.

DANIELLE'S POV

Although I want to reach out and talk to Aiden in his unconscious state I know better than to ruin anything he might be remembering. The doctor told us not to talk at all around him because he could end up switching our words around as one of his memories.

I love you. I think to myself quietly.

I crisscross applesauce on the ground and rub my belly which is covered in stress marks. I usually wouldn't be so insecure about something like this but what if Aiden wakes up and decides he doesn't like my marks? Or what if he doesn't like the extra weight I've put on?

Or what if he loves the way you are just because it's you? Jasiri butts in.

Yeah your probably right...and most likely right. I end the link and sigh. I decide to wash up so I run my water. I would usually take a scalding hot bath that would leave my skin red and steam coming off of the smooth skin of my arms but I researched that room temperature water is the best for pregnancies.

I grab a bowl full of peeled and sliced oranges and lay it next to the tub on a small table. I remove my clothing and step into the tub carefully. Ever since Aiden went into his memory coma I've been feeling sicker and more nauseous, heartburn, and very fatigue.

I lay in the water chewing on my oranges when worry starts to overcome me. I worry that he won't wake up. I worry that my father will take more than just his memory away this time. I worry for the life growing inside of me. I worry So much. This whole pregnancy I've done nothing but worry.

I'm mad.

I'm mad at the world.

I love Aiden so much yet I can't help but be mad at him. Maybe it's the hormones. And I know he can't help the fact he forgot about me. I know he can't help the fact I spent mostly this whole pregnancy by myself, but I'm mad. I'm upset when he looked at me during this pregnancy he saw a girl that was carrying his baby that just so happened to be his mate. He didn't see the girl that he saved so many times, he didn't see the girl he grew up with, he didn't see the girl he made love to, he didn't see Danielle.

He saw just a girl he called Dani who was his mate and was pregnant.

I'm jealous of all the other girls. Gabby and Damien are planning life right now as we speak, Caden and Piper are probably somewhere cuddling watching a move, Jaylyn is probably somewhere playing hard to get with Dagger who hopelessly chases after her.

I'm pissed at the world. And I hide that everyday with a brave smile because that's what I do. When Father's Day came around at the elementary I sat watching all the other kids go up to their father's hugging them tightly and giving them their drawing while I walked home to give my mom a ride I found in a garden nearby. That man has taken so much from me. He took away my first shift, he took away any chance I had at having a father, he made me afraid of needles with any liquids in it, he took my mate away. He took one of the only things I wanted to hold on close to away.

But as soon as I step outside of those doors I'm going to put on a smile and go show my future people that I'm not in any type of distress.

I- *SCREAMS* a sharp pain takes over my body and I clench my stomach. Soon the tub is replaced with red water and my eyes widen.

No no no no no no. My baby.

The pain gets worst and soon Gabby and Damien are bursting into my room knocking on the door loudly.

"DANI! ARE YOU OK?!" Gabby yells banging on the door.

"My baby!" I groan out. I grind my teeth together and my wolf howls in the back of my head. My body starts to heat up and the worst is coming to my mind.

My baby- soon the door is knocked down and Damien is scooping me out of the water while Gabby wraps me up in a towel. Covering my body up.

"Call my dad and mom." Damien instructs as he races towards the hospital.

"My baby. It's...something is wrong." I mouth out through the pain.

"Shhh...look I'm not used to comforting anyone other than my mate so don't judge me. But it's going to be ok. Ok? I'm pretty sure nothings wrong. My niece or nephew is a strong one and I'm pretty sure this princess or prince is going to be ok." I know he's also trying to comfort hisself because everyone was getting attached to the baby.

"Gabby stay with Aiden and make sure none of this noise disturbed him...and no one is to walk on this hallway outside of family, no guards, no friends, nobody. Just my siblings and parents and our mates." Gabby nods her head taking a towel and placing it on Aiden's head and we see a little twitching in him before it goes back silent.

Soon and I'm placed on a stretcher with doctors pushing me into a emergency room while doctors are running tests.

*meanwhile outside the hospital.*

3rd person
"He's here." A guard says panicking with blood all over him and bruises covering his badly beaten body. King Ace keeps his cold expression but if you knew him well you could clearly see the emotions running through his body.

His daughter in law was in grave danger and his grandchild was in critical condition.

"I want a hundred guards on the hospital and I want four of my most trusted men on Danielle's side at all times. The only doctors I'm allowing in her room is My main doctor, and Dr. Kelly. No one enters that hospital and no one comes out understand? Because if a finger is laid on that girl I'm killing everyone that's not family...the only people allowed even near her room are my children, Gabrielle, and Piper." The guard nods quickly and runs off to the guards quarters while commotion is going back and forth.

"And if she's stressed out even the smallest amount I will save that person for Aiden to kill himself. Make sure her room is comfortable and for godsake do whatever you can to save that baby,"

Nevaeh walks into the room with a worried expression and Ace quickly explains what's going on while nervously pacing back and forth before Nevaeh lays a comforting hand on his shoulder pulling him close, "We will pray for this child and Danielle...they will make it out,"

"Love, I want you and Nathaniel along with other well trusted guards in the new safe room to keep a eye on our weaker and younger vampires...and wolves. No matter what I want you to stay in there until either me or the boys come to get y'all out." He says pulling her close.

"I want to help fight." She quickly responds holding her head up high.

"I need you to protect my two youngest and the others. Trust me you're helping a lot." He promises kissing her forehead. She nods her head and gives him a long passionate kiss.

"Make it home to my King." She whispers placing her head against his. She knew there was a large chance he wouldn't make it back and she knew she would regret it if she didn't say any types of goodbyes.

"Did y'all really plan on having fun without me?" A voice breaks in laughing.

"Tempests...you're back?" Ace asks tilting his head examining the male.

"Of course I am. I haven't used the venom on my stinger in a while..." he responds smirking.

"And my girl here is Satan's daughter. She could help a lot." He responds kissing Sage on the forehead. Tempests still has no idea Sage had lost connection to her a Wolf and Demon but although she didn't have them she did have some of her basic powers. She just couldn't burn anyone alive or anything.

"We're not going to be able to defeat him without all eight legends and we only have six." Ace responds. Nevaeh ran off to help people into the safe and Ace sighs shutting the door.

"Where is Dani?" Sage asks worried because she had become close to the girl in the small amount of time they had together and she was upset she never got to say bye when she left.

"In the hospital and we are all praying that her and the baby make it out safe before her he'll bent father does any serious damage and we're praying my son makes it out of his coma because without the two we could all end up dying today."

As the legends say...when the war comes you will need them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 1.3K 6
Highest Ranking: [#113 in Vampire], [#24 in Satan]. My name is Kate and I'm a vampire, if you tell anybody I'll kill you. I've lived with my friend A...
13.3K 645 18
The two of us roll down the hill of daisies, laughing as we race to the bottom. "I roll faster than you!" I laugh aloud as I get up. "Not true! I'm...
1K 61 28
Sequel to The Creed Chronicles: The Hybrid Pack The names Creed, Aidan Creed. I have been deemed the most powerful creature in the world. To be mo...
461K 13.1K 31
i'm a princess and a princess of what you may ask? my father is a werewolf, ohh wait. he is THE werewolf. he is king of all werewolf and my mother is...