SEVENTEEN | ON HOLD

By Ssavagequeen

Just turning 17, Davanee has yet to experience a (romantic)relationship like some of her friends have. When t... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

4

1.8K 110 22
By Ssavagequeen

(Ace)

"You spent over $200 yesterday. Why?"

"I went onna date."

"A date with who? Another Gold digger?"

"Ma, no."

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

"You said that before..."

"Yeah and I ended up being wrong but now I'm sure ima stay right."

"You like her and not the other way around this time?" My mother crossed her arms as she stood in the doorway of my room.

"Yeah..."

"Well ok. Still, keep a close eye on 'her'."

"Mm-hm."

She walks away without closing the door. I kissed my teeth and got up to go close it. Fuckin hate it when she do dat.

Speakin' of, I needa hit up Davanee like I said I would. I got back in my bed and FaceTimed her. When she ain't pick up, I texted her to pick up then tried again.

"Hey," she said when she picked up.

"Wassup," I sniffed. "Watchu doin?"

"What does it look like I'm doin?" She asked.

She was putting on a face mask in front of the mirror in what looked liked the bathroom.

"Watchu need that for?"

"What? The face mask?" She turned to look at her phone.

"Yeah..."

"I'm doin a YouTube video," she answered.

I scrunched up my face. "You a YouTuber?"

She cracks a smile. "Yeah, wit not that many subscribers tho."

"Aight, what's ya name?"

"On YouTube?"

"Yeah."

"It's just my name. But you don't have to check it out..."

"Tuh...ima call you right back after I do juss dat," I said to her. "And yo ass better answer."

"Ok. Hang up."

And that's just what I did and went right to YouTube and typed in Davanee Taylor.

I scrolled through her content and clicked on one.

I called her ass back once I was done browsing.

"That quick?" She asks when she picks up.

"You wanted me to watch every video?"

"No, in fact I didn't want you to watch any at all..."

"I subscribed tho..."

"I know. I saw the notification."

"...you tryna come over tomorrow after school? My moms goin to Spain tonight for her sisters wedding so I got the house to myself for three days..."

"Why? You need help wit something or...?"

"Nah, just to hang out...it finna be lonely over here..."

"I'll think about it," she says.

"Nah, I need a answer now."

"But I can't give you an answer now. I'll have to think about it and if it's a yes ima have to ask my mother."

"Aight. Let me know what you decide tomorrow at school."

"Ok."

The Next Day

(Davanee)

"How far is your car?" I asked Ace.

"I couldn't park it at the school so I had to park it a couple blocks away..."

I agreed to hang out with him after school today. I could've gone home and do like I normally do and finish my homework in my depressing room but I'm choosing to hopefully get my homework done with someone else and it could be fun...

And plus, I wanna see his house. When we got to his car, we got in and he drove to his crib.

"It's nice," We got outta the car when we arrived.
(House exterior in MM)

"Wait til you see inside," Ace says. He locked the car and leaded me inside.

"I've never been in a house before but this looks nice and cozy," I said as I made my way over to the couch.

"Aight well feel free to look around or whatever while I go shower real quick..." he headed for the stairs.

"Shower?" Stopping him in his tracks, my eyes found him.

"Yeah, I been at school all day. You don't shower when you get home?"

"Yeah but not right when I get home. I do it when I'm aboutta go to bed..."

"Well ima go shower right now," he says before he runs up the stairs with his backpack in his hand.

I stayed in the same spot on the couch and used my phone as entertainment as I waited for him to finish his shower.

"Aye, why don't you come up here? The living room up here's better..." I heard his voice say. I looked up to see him standing at the top of the stairs with his towel clinging to his waist.

"You have two living rooms?" I asked him.

"Come up and see..."

I grabbed my bookbag off of the floor and headed up the stairs. Indeed, there was another living room but with a white leather couch instead of a brown one.

"So you wanna start 'Homework'?" He threw up air quotes at the word homework.

"Yes...please go put some clothes so we can actually start," I say.

"It's hot. I'm chillin," he comes to sit down a few inches away from me.

I took my folder out of my bag then took out the necessary papers and attempted to get started. "What about you? Where's your homework?"

"I'm hungry. You hungry? I'll cook. Watchu wanna eat?" Ace stood up, completely ignoring my question.

"Ace-"

"Ima go make some Croquettes wit the left over chicken my mom left."

"Will you at least put some clothes on before you go and do that?" I ask him before he could walk away.

He didn't answer, he just headed downstairs. I sighed before I got to my homework.

1 Hour Later

"Swing me the answers later..."

"But how are you gonna learn if I just give you the answers?"

"Tuh...school ain't about learnin anymore, it's about passin."

"But how are you gonna pass if you don't lear-" I cut myself off. Nevermind.

Ace chuckled and his voice suddenly got soft. "You always do dat?"

"Do what?"

"Think too much into stuff...?"

I shrugged. It went quiet as I stared at him eating one of his 'Croquettes.' I never really took the time out to notice how beautiful his eyes were. I couldn't really tell what color they were exactly but they looked like a nice green.

"I like your eyes," I smiled at him causing him to look up at me with his mouth full.

"Thanks," he said, though it was muffled.

Even when his mouth was full he still managed to be cute. I smiled to myself.

"You been waitin to get that off ya chest, huh?" He chuckled once he chewed & swallowed his food.

"No...it just occurred to me."

"Occurred?...ok," he shrugged.

He was now lookin at me almost like how I was looking at him a couple seconds ago. The silence between us was heavy as we stared at each other without saying a word.

I don't know what's going on with me. I've never looked at a guy like this before...a hundred percent.

In a flash, he uses his right hand to grab my left cheek, crashing his lips into mine.

First, I was taken aback by the kiss but then I accepted, closing my eyes and eased into it.

The kiss was warm and soft. Nothing like I pictured my first kiss in a while would be like. When we pulled away from one another, I looked away.

Oh shit.

"What?" I heard him ask.

"What?"

"Watchu lookin away for?"

I turned to face the front. "My bad."

He chuckled. "Nah...you cool."

"You should really go put some clothes on..." I say, not making eye contact.

Yes, he was still in his towel from earlier.

He sighed as he laid back in the couch.

"Like I said earlier...I'm chillin," as the words left his mouth, he slowly began to undo the towel.

I tried my best to keep my eyes above his waist but I kept failing. He was now stroking himself down there and I was sitting right next to him witnessing it.

"Ace-" he cut me off.

"You could get back to your homework if you want," he bit his lip as he kept stroking 'it' up and down.

I should get back to my homework. Cause this is not happening right now.

I for real kept looking at 'it' tho. The "freaky" side of me says I should give in but the innocent side was telling me not to.

"Ace, not on the couch," I said.

"...bet. Let's go."

He fixed the towel around himself before he got up. I sighed at myself for foolishly letting him get to me. I really shouldn't be doin this...

Temptation's a bitch.

[End of 4]
Lmao. When I read over what I write, I be cringing mad hard💀
Anyways, ima try to stick wit my updating schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays and Sundays. Don't know how it's gonna work out tho😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 91 33
***** currently editing, so if mistakes are found, please be patient. thank you***** Lilly and her friends are on the high school swimteam. When new...
122K 2.4K 18
17 year old Claire's life is like a rollercoaster there's ups and downs. She gets pregnant by her best friend at a party and then there's more dow...
295 44 30
You may feel alone when you're falling asleep. And every time tears roll down your cheeks. But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to mee...
221K 5.3K 28
What happens when 15 year old La'Nya goes to a party with her bestfriend and ends up sleeping with some random boy and gets pregnant. Book #1 - That...