(Killua x reader) boyfriend/h...

By Tlhtzrr

a young girl called (Y/N) who escapes her orphanage due to her miserable life there, meets a young cute hands... More

When you get to know each other better Ep: 2
When he blushes Ep: 3
When he realizes... Ep: 4
When you confess and first kiss Ep: 5
When you and him go on a date Ep: 6
When you and him text Ep: 7
When he kisses your cheek Ep: 8
When he's jealous Ep: 9
When you and him cuddle Ep: 10
When he gives you nicknames Ep: 11
When you both tickle each other Ep: 12
(A/N)
When he does the kabedon (1k reads special) Ep: 13
When you and him had a fight Ep: 14
When you and him makeup Ep: 15
Halloween carnival (Halloween special) Ep: 16
When you're jealous (3k reads special) Ep: 17
When He Has a Nightmare (100+ votes special) Ep: 18
When You Steal a Kiss Ep: 19
When he steals a kiss Ep: 20

When you both met Ep: 1

4.2K 48 104
By Tlhtzrr

(A/N): Hello guys, I'm soooo excited to make this book since killua is my favorite character and also my anime crush. I'm sure many people out there are like me so I decided to make this book to make you happy and loved. I'll always try my best to make it lift your spirits up. And yeah the picture, it's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G I got it from Pinterest, link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/700802392008341119/. If you know who made it plz tell me so I can mention them here. Thank you

Enjoy~

Your pov

Aaaaaaah! I have to run faster or they'll catch me. "*pant* *pant* I'm sooooooo tired of running" I said to myself. " I think I lost them" . I said that as I stopped in front of a huge gate that had other gates on top of it, there was another door next to the gate.

I heard some footsteps coming closer . I guess I was wrong, I didn't lose them! aghhhh whyyy? " SHE'S THERE. GET HER" "Oh no, what should I do? If they get me then I'll go back to that stupid miserable life. I won't let that happen! NEVER! I tried to open the gate that had other gates on top of it, but it didn't budge. Like WHAT THE HELL!? This is soooooo heavy.

After many attempts on opening that he'll of a gate I couldn't open it, so I just went to the door.

After ages of trying to open the door I couldn't open it. The people who where chasing me reached me, so I just broke the door open and went in.
I regret doing that, because when I opened the door I saw some skeletons here and there. Then I saw glowing red eyes between the shadows. Suddenly, a giant creature looking like a dog jumped out of there and started running towards me . I stood there, frozen in my spot and my face was pale. " GRRRRRRRRRR" it started barking loudly and it opened its mouth showing its gigantic teeth and saliva.

I THINK IT WANTS TO EAT ME! AAAAAAAAAAAH! Oh god....what should I do, what should I do, what should I dooooo? I started running and it started chasing me. Suddenly it stopped and faced the place that had the broken door. I was confused, but I took that opportunity to hide behind a tree.

I was kinda curious on why it stopped, so I looked to what it was looking at , but then my eyes widened in shock and fear. It was eating the people chasing me!!!  I just shrugged my feelings off. "Oh well, now I don't have to worry about them anymore" I thought.

After it finished its meal, it looked back searching for me. *sniff**sniff*. He was sniffing me, and thanks to my unfortunate luck it started to come to my direction. I quickly went to the next tree, and so on.

Due to it not finding me, it started to bark so loudly nonstop.

Kikyo Sama's pov

"KIIIIILL, OOOOH KILLLLL" " WHAT DO YOU WANT?" " Were are your manners? Did you forget that I'm your mother?" " Yeah, yeah whatever. What do you want?" " go tell that dog to stop barking, it's so noisy"

" uuuugh, why don't you let Milluki do it, that fat pig is always eating and watching women, like ewwwww" "because...I want you to do it"
" No, I won't do it" " ok then, I'll prepare the leather belt for Milluki to hit you with" " ughhh, ok ok I'll do it, just not the belt". I patted my sons head  and nodded. " don't touch me, OLD LADY" he hissed. I just gave him a death glare and he backed away and left the room.

Killuas pov

Why do I have to do this everytime? I really do think that that old hag has to make that fat pig move a little! He only moves when he hits me with that stupid leather belt! It's not that it hurts me or anything, because I'm used to it. It's just that I have better things to do than doing nothing and being hit by a belt. Oh well *sigh* I guess that's my life.

"MIKE, SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH UP" I shouted at our guard dog. My family trained him to listen to only us zoldycks. He just stopped barking and whimpered.

"GOOD BOY. NOW SLEEP." I have to shout because he's so tall he couldn't hear me if i didn't shout. Mike just obeyed me and slept. Now that that's over, I'll just walk around our forest, I don't have anything else to do so....why not? Yeah our estate has a forest.

While I was walking I felt that someone was there, but I didn't mind. If they tried to attack, I'll just simply kill them.

Your pov
Oh my gawd, that boy is soooo cute and handsome! With that silver soft hair, and blue eyes, and........aaaaah what am I thinking! Ewww I was about to be like those annoying girls who get dreamy about boys, ew just thinking about them is disgusting!

But I don't deny that I have a teeny tiny crush on him. *shakes head* Aghhh....Focus (Y/N)! I have to get out of here! I can't stay longer, it's very dangerous in here. But I don't want to exit from the place I first came from, because if I wake up that hell of a dog, I'm gonna be dinner.

I'll just follow this boy. Who knows? Maybe he'll lead me to an exit. *crack, THOMP* seriously (Y/N), cracking a twig then tripping!? oh god, are you kidding me? Why am I always like this at these moments?

Great! Now he's coming to my direction and he'll think I'm a thief or a kidnapper.

Killua pov

Aaaand I was right. Someone WAS following me. And it's a girl. Hahahahaha it's funny how she fell! But I'm impressed! A girl at her age passes by our guard dog, without being eaten! No one...I repeat... NO ONE.....passes our guard dog without being it's food. Even the strongest people couldn't do that!

I wish I could be friends with her. She looks like a nice person. Even though my family told me that assassins can't have friends, I really do want one. It was my dream since I was a child! And now is my chance to do it.

Ok I've made up my mind. I will decide how my life will go not my family. If I want friends, I'll make some. If I want to quit being an assassin, I'll quit it. It's my life and it's my right to decide what I want to do in it.

I approached the girl and said something I wanted to say so badly...." can you be my friend?"

Your pov

" can you be my friend?"
OH . MY . GOD (O_O)
I CANT BELIEVE THIS!
SOMEONE LITERALLY ASKED ME TO BE FRIENDS! And this someone is also my first crush!?
I NEED SOME TIME TO PROCESS THIS!
Is ThIs A dReAm!? I pinched myself to make sure. But it wasn't a dream.
I-I feel like I want to cry. All these 12 years I lived I didn't have not a single friend, and everyday I wished for one, and now BAM, someone wants to be friends with me!
I gave the boy a smile of joy and said " it would be my honor!" And then he held my hand, and pulled me up the ground. " The name's killua zoldyck, but you can just call me killua." " Nice to meet you, killua! I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." He gave me a super cute smile and said " come on let's goooo, follow me"
I'm kinda irritated to go with him because he's a complete stranger. But by the looks of his eyes, I feel that he's a person I can trust.

Killuas pov

OH MY GOD! She actually agreed! I'm so happy right now. I have my first friend ever! I hope we become the bestest of friends.
But It's kinda weird for someone to trust an assassin. Isn't she afraid of me? Oh...I get it....maybe she doesn't know the zoldycks. Or maybe she does but she's not afraid.

Anyway, I'm now planning to take her to my hideout. I can't let anybody from my family see her 'cause if they do, they'll kill her. I will NEVER EVER let that happen.

We started chatting while walking to my hideout.
" Hey (Y/N), how old are you?"
" 12"
"Oh really!? Me too. It's good to have a friend at my age"
" I know right * smile*"
" yup * smile*
" I was wondering, do you know how to ride a skateboard?"
" No, but I'm interested in learning it"
" really? I can teach you if you want *smirk* after all I AM an expert"
" hey, stop bragging *pout*, but sure why not. Ummm killua.... If I may ask, where are you taking me?"
" I'm taking you to my hideout"
" umm...but why from all places your hideout?"
" because it's the safest place you can stay in"
" hm...what do you mean?"
"we're here, come in and I'll tell you what I mean. We have some explaining to do about ourselves, after all we have to get to know each other better don't we?"
"* nod* yup"

(A/N): aaaaaaand DONE! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book. Question of the day: what is your favorite anime?
Don't forget my dear readers to stay tuned for the next chapter.

PEACE OUT ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 685 53
.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 Hunter x Hunter .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。 □ Fanfic ■ One-shot book 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏!! The reade...
450K 14.7K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
491K 15.4K 36
Born as the second child in a family of the world's most feared assassins, Ellika Zoldyck, loves to create chaos and mischief in her trail. Illumi's...
111K 2.1K 30
Welcome to my first Killuaxreader story!! There are a pretty good amount of mistakes but i hope you'll know what i'm talking about. edit: it's been...