Inteqaam (ENG SUB) ✔️

By kababmehadii

"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan"... More

Intro
Chap 1 - Ghar ghar ki kahani
Chap 2- Khan Haveli
Chap 3- Do Bol
Chap 4- Talaq
Chap 5- Pehli Shab
Chap 6- Subh
Chap 7- Ehd (عہد)
Chap 9- Walimah
Chap 10 - Daakhla (داخلہ)
Chap 11- Ilaaj (علج)
Chap 12- Afwah (افواہ)
Chap 13- Ehsaas (احساس)
Chap 14- Ehsaas-e-kamtari (احساس کمتری)
Chap 15- Mubarak ho (مبارک ہو)
Chap 16- Sunrahein hein? (سن رہے ہیں)
Chap 17- Morning after
Chap 18- Go somewhere?
Chap 19 - An angel
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0

Chap 8- Sasuraal

11.7K 702 133
By kababmehadii

Qirat's POV

"Yahan sirf me aur bhaijaan rehtey hein..lekin khandan humara bohat bara hai...Suna hai ke kisi zamane me humara khandan bara miljhul ke rehta tha lekin ammi abba ke janey ke baad wesai taluqat nahi rahe...wesai tho sabh khandan wale theek thaak hein lekin meri advice hogi ke zara Fouzia phupo se bachke rehna..haha" Falak explained as we walked around the garden bordering the Haveli.

(Only me and my brother live here, but we do have a big family. I've heard that back in the days our family was very close knit, but after our parents passed away, links weren't as strong. Mostly the family is ok, but I will advice stay weary of Fouzia Aunty..haha)

A few hours ago we had just completed the formalities of getting me enrolled into Falak's university. I'm glad I could go to a place where I'd already know someone. Not that socialising was a problem for me but I prefer sticking to people I already know. I am the introverted extrovert..like ice breaking is kind of a problem..and when you first meet me you'd think I am a quiet person..but if we click then you yourself would tell me to shut up.
All forms were submitted and Falak had already given me a heads up on what the course and university was like.

Now in a couple of hours we await their Khandaan (Family) or shall I say my 'Sasuraal' (in-laws). The news of our marriage had spread like fire and the entire family was coming down to confirm whether its a false rumour. So their entire family was going to visit today from all over the country. From what Falak has told me so far, I'm sure Zaakir would be able to deal with most of them. Though I'm also pretty sure given the circumstances they aren't really going to like me much, but to be honest I couldn't care less. I just hope they aren't too bad, because to be honest I don't want to be having to justify my character to every single soul.

We just finished our walk around the garden and went back into the Haveli. And he was there. He probably came back whilst we were walking around..not that I care.

"Asalamulaykum" he greeted. The much I didn't want to talk to him, it was a reflex to respond to a salam so I mumbled "walaykumasalam" whilst Falak responded with much enthusiasm "WalayKumAsalam bhaijaan".

"Aap dono tayar hojaye thori der me sabh pohonchte honge" he ordered. He's always ordering about, smajhte kya hein apne aap ko. I roll my eyes at him and make my way upstairs to get ready.

(You two should get ready, everyone is on there way here)

"Um Qirat" he called.

I huff turning around to him "kya?"

(what?)

"yeh pehna aaj, aur woh karey bhi pehnna aaj"

(Wear this today, and those bangles too)

He once again ordered whilst handing me a bag, which contained a parcel.

"Konsey karey?" I ask, what karey is he talking about? when did he ever give me karey?

(Which bangles?)

"Woh jisko dekhne ki bhi zehmat nahi ki aapne shaadi ke raat ko"

(The ones you didn't bother to look at on the wedding night)

Ohh those, those were Karey. Not like I care. The much I hate having to follow orders, especially HIS order, I nod my head and just compromise. I'm no mood of having to put up a fight for everything right now. I might need to save my fighting skills for later this evening, god knows what the family will be like.

---

Zaakir's POV

I changed into a plain white cotton shalwar kameez and had just dismissed a meeting with the chief of a local village. Waleed came over and informed me that the family had arrived and were all in one of the living room, they are all impatiently waiting for me. I nod my head, informing him I will be there. "Banno se kahiye ke jab thak me na kahu Falak aur Qirat na aye wahan".

(Tell Banno not to call Falak and Qirat out till I've said so)

I head over to the room full of rishtedaar,  some who I haven't seen in years and others who met occasionally.

"Asalamualaykum warehmatullahi wabarakathu" my voice boomed across the room, making everyone aware of my presence the inaudible, yet loud mumbling died as they acknowledged my presence.

(Greetings)

"Me jaanta hoon mere barey me khabar milgayi hai aap sabko...Yeh sach hai mene shaadi karli hai" I say not beating around the bush. And some 'hawwws' could be heard around the room as the mumbling began again.

(I am aware you all have been informed of me.. It's true, I have married)

"jin halato me shaadi hui usme aap sabko bulana namumkin tha..lekin abh aap sab agaye hai tho me chahunga ke aap logh kal waleeme me shirkat karein aur apni duain de hume".

(The circumstances under which the marriage took place it was impossible to invite everyone.. but since everyone is here I would like for you to attend the reception and give us your blessings)

"Ese kese kisi se bhi shaadi karli..kis rah chalti ko uta liyaya?" asked none other then the great Fouzia phupo.

(How can you just get married like this?..which passer by have you brought back with you?)

"Esai kisi ko khandan me shaamil karliya" added Shaheen phupo.

(You can't just add any one to the family like that)

"Beta woh hai kaha?" Sameena mumani asked.

(Shild, who is she?)

All of a sudden everyone start throwing questions at me, some for information about my wife, some taunting her without even knowing her and some asking why the rash decision?

"Aap sab ke sawalo ka ek hi jawab hai mere pass. woh ek Ba izat khatoon hein unpe koi unglu utaye me bardasht nahi karunga...agr ap sab saath izat se unse milna chahenge thohi me milwaonga" I announced.

(I have only one answer to all your questions.. She is a very respectable lady, I will not tolerate anyone disrespecting her. If you all want to meet her respectfully then I will let you meet her)

Everyone fell silent again. I nodded at Banno who was near the door. And she left to call Falak and Qirat.

First Falak entered, and greeted everyone, everyone met her normally, which was a good sign. A few moments later, an anxious Qirat entered, she looked....beautiful..the way the lilac gharara complimented her milky skin just looked so damn beautiful. I couldn't take my eyes of her. I blinked and cleared my mind...what am I doing, she'd kill me if she knew I was staring at her...but right now I wasn't the only one staring every single person in the room stared at her, clearly making her uncomfortable.

Her hand embellished with the two gold karey, clutched the end of her duppatta (veil) . Her gaze focussed on her feet, which were covered by the gharara flowing at them.  Clearing my throat I walk towards her and put my arm on the small of her waist. She let out the most silentest of shrieks, but still did not protest in front of everyone, which I was glad for.

"I would like to introduce Qirat Zaakir Khan, my wife" I announced. She further stiffened in my hold as I spoke.

there were hushed mumbles, some complimenting here and many scrutinising her.

One by one I introduced her to the whole family, looking at her face I'm pretty sure she doesn't remember any of the names I've told her. To my luck she met everyone respectfully and obliged to anything I said at the time.

As everyone became busy in meeting eachother I called over Falak. "Ji bhaijaan?" she asked.

(yes brother?)

"Falak beta yeh in sabh ke kamro ka intezaam mene kardiya hai..aap Qirat ko uppar lejaye aur khud bhi aram karein..kal hi walimah karna pareyga..sara ehtamam hogaya hai bus ap bhi tayr rehna..theek hai mere bachey"  I explain to Falak while Qirat hears the new information and for a second I thought she wanted to say something but she didn't.

(Falak my child, I've arranged rooms for everyone here.. you take Qirat upstairs and rest up yourself too. we have to do the reception tomorrow. all preparations are done, just you be prepared too.. ok?)

"Jee bhaijaan behtar..bhabi aye" Falak said and left with Qirat.

(yes brother.. sister-in-law please come with me)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 19.1K 34
Fahad, a 29 year old business man who has no interest in marriage agrees reluctantly after his mother insists him to get settled in life. Laiba, a vi...
391K 26.5K 53
"Say it." He whispered, stepping closer to me. "I love you too." I finally admitted, my cheeks flushing dark in embarrassment. I couldn't believe I j...
250K 9.1K 31
what will you do when u marry a stranger all of a sudden bcoz that's the last wish of ur father will u comply his demand or u will just reject that...
594K 31.9K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...