Pretty Rhythm: Reborned Aira...

By Hinata311

After Aira won the Prism Queen cup, a new girl arrived to Pretty Top. Her name is Minami Saki. Somehow over... More

New Girl? (MAY INCLUDE SPOILER)
After World Tour
STARs & KNIGHTs?
Love Triangle
Morning Saddness
Praticeing
Callings VS KNIGHTS
STARs Profile
Past Revealed
Mion and Rizumu's Rage
Special Chapter: Awards goes to..... Part 1
Memory Change
Valentine's Special: Chocolate Mystery? (Kaito) Part 1
Valentine's Special: Chocolate Mystery Pt.2
Tears and Rain
The Next Day....
No more S in Mars?
MARs Not MARS Anymore....
Good Bye
Epilogue: I- No We Remember You
Pretty Rhythm: Eternal Friends (Season 2)

Aira Harune? Or is it...

2.6K 70 18
By Hinata311

A/N: I'm going to try to write this story whenever I can..there may be some typos! Enjoy!

------------with MARS----------------(Saki POV)

While we were talking Callings came. "We came here because President Asechi told us to call you to her office!", Wataru said. "Then let's go!",I shouted impatiently. "Saki-chan no need to rush.",I heard Sho said. I then blushed ,but it was very faint. Callings and MARS heads toward President Failure of Marriges (Aka: President Asechi) office. "MARS, and Callings. today we have new temporary members of Pretty Top. Come in STARs and KNIGHTs.", said President Asechi. When STARs and KNIGHTs came in, I recognize the one with long red hair. 'Harune Aira?!?!?!?! I thought she will never come back! Guess I was wrong. I'll wave to call papa ,to get rid of Aira...again!' President Asechi then said,"STARs, in the Rainbow cup you will be facing Japan's No.1 girl idol group, and MARS you will be facing the Worlds-" 'that time I though Worlds Worst idol group but....' "Number one girl idol group.",president Asechi continued to say. "I heard of STARs before! They were formed 2 years ago.... I felt like something happend 2 years ago. Wasn't Akari a substitute for our former member?",I heard Rizumu say. "We'll never mind that STARs and KNIGHTs introduce yourselves.",President said.

"Konichiwa minna! Rin is the name. You better not forget it!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Sora."

"Hello, I'm Tomoyo."

"Name's Aira. Not Harune Aira."

Then KNIGHTs introduced themselves.

"I'm Kaito the leader!"

"My name is Hikaru."

"Satoshi's the name!"

"Hello. I'm Yuki."

"MARS Callings your turn",Jun said while Mion's eyes turned to hearts. (Me: Mion likes Jun. her heart eyes changed back when people are I trosucing themselves.)

"I'm Anamiya Rizumu (sorry if I spelt her last name wrong)I love meat!"

"Hello I'm Takamine Mion."

"My name is Fuji Akari"

"Minami Saki."

,Then Callings introduced themselves. After that President Asechi told STARs to perform a prism show, but I don't know why. STARs agreed to do it. They got out their prism stomes.

Aira POV

Sora got out her prism stone and changed first. Her dress (the Media one. I know it's from Lilpri. All rights reserved to creator of lilpri!) but it's blue and star patterned. On the bow there is a star and on that star it said 'S' for Sora.

Tomoyo went next. Her dress was green,(like the picture) star patterned, and a star on the bow. And on the star there is a 'T' for Tomoyo.

Then I went next. Mine was pink, star patterned. A star on the bow, with a 'A' for Aira on the star.

Last but not least Rin. Hers was blue and star patterned. A star on the bow, with a 'R' for Rin.

We preformed the song

Sora miageta yoru

Nagareru kumo

Te wo nobashi te hoshi wo nazoru

Todoka nakute miokuru kedo

Hoshi wa mawatte ku

Yume mita heikou to renzoku ni

Owareru hibi

Nagametteta

Kobo reru ikusen no senritsu wo

Noko sazu kasanete

Ko wo egaita manazashi no sono oku ni

Sekai kumo wa oto nosete

Megurushi wo kazoeru

Ryuusei wo miokutte

Koko ni aru imi wo shitta stargazer

Kasumu hikari tsumuida oto

Ano hi kaketa kotoba no imi

Sunagu uta wa sora ni tokete

Koe ga todoku toki wo matsu

Dakishimeteru sono omoi hanasazuni

Kotoba kuukan ni hibike

Meguru hiwo omotte

Manazashi no sono sakini

Sekai mawari mawaru hi mo

"koko" ni iru kizuite

Ryusei ni te wo futte

Koko ni saku koto wo kimeta

Stargazer

(Mion POV)

I stare in awe as they sing the song. Their dance moves were all in sync, their song was sang well, their outfits were adorable, and they all did each of their own jumps then they did 1 group jumps. (Me: by that I mean the jumps they did altogether like Happy Rain to the Future)

Sora-San did "Royal Garden." She appeared in a dark world where there is no plants, no light. Then she cried her tear drop fell on the ground. When the teardrop fell, light started to form where the tear landed. The light spreader then there was emerald green glass, the sun came up, pretty flowers started to grow. Sora-San put her two hands high in the air closing her eyes, she yelled "Royal Garden." A palace started to come up in the background. She then ended her prism jump by picking a rose and said "Naturral beauty is the best." (Me: I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.)

Tomoyo did the next jump. Her jump was called 'Star-shaped sweets.' Tomoyo appeared on a star-shaped cookie. It looked like she was designing a cake or something. After a few seconds of drawing on a note book that appeared when she was on the star-shaped cookie, she jumped into the drawing. On it there was many, many sweets that were star shaped. Star-shaped cake, cookie, marshmallows, etc. (TOO MANY SWEETS CANT NAME THEM ALL) Tomoyo then grabbed a cookie from somewhere...and ate it. She them jumped up with the sweets that appeared to be jumping too. She said "Star-shaped Sweets! Yummy!"

The one named: 'Aira', went next. Her name seems familiar...like I've known her from somewhere, but anyways she did 'Dream Memory.' Aira was first seen with a ball-shaped form her hands were on her chest making a fist. She seem really sad. Aira then said,"It hurts....help me......I'm lonely......please..remember me..." That time, when she said 'remember me' flashbacks went through my mind. 'It's her! I sort of remember now! STARs' Aira was Harune Aira! Or is it...she looked different from the Aira from my memories...did something happen, causing Aira to leave? I have to check on the Internet the 'Old MARs.' Anyways after Aira said,"remember me" light started to form from her chest. Then pictures...that looked like.....ME AND RIZUMU?!?! Appeared, pictures after pictures. She looked like she was having fun...then the last picture of Me, Aira, and Rizumu..shattered. Some pictures appeared again. It was all members of STARs having fun. When the pictures disappeared she said."Dream Memory....forever forgottened." I've sworn I had seen her from somewhere....,but where?

Rin went next. She did 'Soccer Star.' Rin appeared to be dribbling a ball across the field. She dogged many players. Then she stopped at the enemies goal. Rin did a flip while kicking the soccer ball, and yelling "Sooccer Star! GOAL YAY"

STARs did the jump 'Stargazing Night.' All of them appear In their own houses. Sora in her garden drink tea. Tomoyo in her room reading a magazine. Aira is in her room drawing something. Rin sitting on her bed, cleaning her soccer ball. Then a meteorite fell. They all look up in the sky and opening their windows. A light leads them all to a meadow. Then it turned to night time. Shooting Stars fell. They all make a wish and said softly."Stargazing Night.."

Normal POV

After STARs did their show, everyone was staring in awe, but one of them wasn't there. Saki was not their. Akari went out to go get Saki. Then she heard Sakura's saying,"Papa! didn't I tell you I want Harune Aira, TO BE GONE FOREVER!?!?" "Saki, papa knows and papa will find a ways so worry, Harune will only be there for the Rainbow Cup." "You better have her gone by the time that tournment is over! Bye bye papa." Akari thought 'So Saki was the one who made Aira-chan quit MARS? I will check the Internet for old MARs.' When Saki was comming Akari's way, Akari quickly went in.

"Ok all of you INCLUDING MARS and Callings go home and rest. Dismissed!",president Asechi announced.

(At Mion's room and her POV)

I quickly got my laptop out and when to Google. I typed in 'Old MARs.' Then thousands of website came on. I clicked the first one. The title was: MARs Leader Gone. I read the article:

'MARs recently got a new member: Minami Saki. Saki's first prism

Show debut. With Rizumu and Mion. Member of MARs. They say

Harune Aira was sick, but in order to know that's true, we personally

went to their Families Bakery shop to ask Ms.Harune and Mr.Harune.

When we asked they replied."Aira? She wasn't sick at all! Aira said she

didn't have to go to pretty top until 1:00P.M." Then we asked if there is

any proof. They showed us Harune Aira's schedule, it seems that it

has been erased once. We asked if we can see Aira. Ms.Harune

said that Aira went to a World tour. Offered by the Minami Inc.

Then we went to Minami Saki -the new member- that if she had

seen Aira's schedule. She then say,"I didn't know the schedule

so I asked Aira-San if I can borrow her schedule and when I

was done looking at it she was gone. I found her and gave to

Schedule back to her." So we reach these conclusions. Either

Aira didn't want to go preform, or Minami Saki purposely change

Harune's schedule.'

A/N: is this long?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 187 52
Three Childhood Friends:Ichigo,Saki and Nagisa wanted to be Prism Stars since they were little. so,one day they got enrolled at Pretty Prism Top Hi...
57.3K 2.2K 61
"hey 'zumi, do you think any of your idol friends would-" -【"no."】- "i didn't even say anything!" ------- a girl with way too much chaotic energy con...
5 0 1
Eijiro was looking forward to a summer away. What he didn't expect what to end up enjoying a summer that changed his life completely! A Dirty Dancin...
30.7K 759 40
The war between the demigods, the army and Void is over. Sylvia is dead. Michael is dead. Chaos grants Amy and her friends a year off, to just be nor...