Repercussions and Possibiliti...

By taraflee

It was no shotgun. It was a deal between two consenting adults. A work of fiction. Provocative. More

Chapter 2: Furious Demoiselle
Chapter 3: Lip Locked
Chapter 4: Bewitching Attempt
Chapter 5: Caught in the Middle
Chapter 6: Mirroring the Past
Chapter 7: Branded Pain
Chapter 8: Affinity and Love
Chapter 9: Midnight Runners

Chapter 1: The Fall of Krey

410 13 9
By taraflee

I gasped when my foot slipped off the side of the pool. My towel loosened and something snapped.

I fell.

I tried to reach for something but my foot stings. It's dragging me down. I tried to stay afloat but my foot made it hard for me. My insides frenzied at the thought of my nudity and drowning at the same time. I choked.

I tried so hard to fight the dominating panic in me but I unknowingly succumbed.

I  did...

But a ragged breathing made me stop from totally drifting off. I was then wrapped by something.

I felt myself being shook and minutes after, something soft pressed against my lip. It was giving me air - like my life depended on it.

My eyes opened immediately. I coughed as I try to breathe in a mouthful of air. I held my chest. 

Shit! I nearly drowned!

I kept holding my chest trying to digest everything that has happened when someone from my rear ruined it for me.

"You okay?"

The hoarseness of his voice reminded me of a familiar feeling. For a second, I'd love to think an angel saved me but I knew better.

I sat up, unbelievably darting my gaze to the man who almost owned all the guts in the world. And I wasn't even wrong.

Dash's lip formed a beguiling smile.

I raised an eyebrow.

"You...okay?" he reiterated which made me leer.

He chuckled. "No thank yous?" he asked and I heave a sigh. 

"Thank you for saving my pathetic little life. I appreciate everything despite the sarcasm. Thank you." I said before checking my super wet towel.

Maybe what I said was super entertaining that's why he was laughing out loud right now.

I attempted to move my foot but I groaned in pain. 

He touched it lightly. "That seems like a serious shit." he said before helping me get up.

I gripped on his arm. "Hey Krey, I don't think you can walk." he stated and I really can't. He sighed before lifting me off the ground. He carried me, bridal style. I didn't say a word. Not a single word.

He looked at me while smirking. "Let's get you out of here." and with that he walked away from the crowd.

I exhaled. I can feel my heart beating fast. So fast...it wanted to run out of my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...