The Journey Of Love (#2)

By shiprasaini1

Book 1- Our journey from engagement to marriage Book 2- The journey of Love Siddharth and Preeti complete th... More

Basic Information
Prologue
1. Morning love
2. Black hoodie
3. Beach
4. wedding
5. Only Love
6. Morning Love-2
7. Keerti
8. Coffee date
9. Holi celebration I
10. Holi celebration II
11. Pregnant...?
12. Memories
13. The dark street
14. The Red monster
15. The savior
16. Lunch with him
17. The club night
18. Confessing my love
19. Drunken beauty
20. Hangover
21. His Birthday
22. Keerti's hatred
23. Facts
24. His little sister
25. Accident
26. Fasting for him
27. Keerti's truth
28. Siblings fight
29. His ignorance
30. The storm
31. The Ramayana of my life
32. Some truth
34. His arrival
35. The Pranksters
36. His surprise
37. My husband
38. Karwa Chauth fast
39. Exploring the beauty
40. The truth-1
41. The truth-2
42. The Roots
43. Holidays-1
44. Holidays-2
45. Forgiveness
46. The Interview
47. 3- idiots
48. The Happiness
49. Our baby
50. Angry Husband-1
51. Angry Husband- 2
52. The fear
53. The celebration
54. Her surprise
55. Her pain
56. Memory lane
57. She came back for me
58. The sorrow
59. Loving him
60. The ray of happiness
61. The caring husband
62. Our precious
63. Epilogue
New Book

33. My warrior wife

18.8K 1K 214
By shiprasaini1

Sid'S point of view

'This is no the end.'

'She is taking her revenge.'

I punched the punching bag.

'Your wife is not safe here. She will definitely take her revenge with you by snatching your wife from you.'

I punched again to the punching bag this time harder than before. Sweat is dripping from my forehead and my whole body is drenched in my own sweat.

'Who is she?' I asked the man who is behind the bars and attacked preeti in dark street.

'You will know soon.' He said with his sinister smile.

I give a hard kick to the punching bag.

'Your wife ruined my life bhayi. She is super bitch.'

I again punched the punching bag, my jaw is clenched and I keep punching it. These thoughts are haunting me and I want something to release my frustration.

'I want to go India.'

I gave a last hard punch to the punching bag and white bandage in my hand turned red, when Preeti's teary eyes come in front of me. I was in a gym area of my penthouse, releasing my all frustration which was building inside me from months but still I am not satisfied so I jumped on treadmill and run on it, its full speed.

Everything is again fuckedup in my life. My sister elopes from house, I lost her track since last week, James is missing more for two months now and my wife, I again hurt her. Her pleading face and her sobs haunted me at nights but it was necessary to let her go. A wave of pain passed through my heart when she asked me to go to India. I wanted to stop her but I can't because she was more safe there than here with me.

My own sister and best friend betrayed me and my own wife hide things from me. I was hurt but more than that I love them. But james has to pay for hiding things from me. He deserves beating from me.

I was hurt by keerti's words what she said to me about my past. She called me womanizer. Yes, I was womanizer in past and I am still ashamed of it. But when she said all of these things in front of Preeti, it was like she through a ice cold bucket on me to open my ice. I felt so lower in front of Preeti. I thought that I didn't deserve her. I want some time to clear my head but in this process I pushed Preeti away from me and hurt her.

Attacked on Preeti two times and my accident, they were not a coincidence. Someone deliberately try to create misunderstandings between us and try to kill one of us. When I confirmed all these things are done by someone I made a plane to send preeti back to India to show them they are succeeding in their plan.

Yes, it was a part of my plane to hurt Preeti and send her India because her life here is in danger here and I can't take this all lightly. I deliberately shouted on Preeti that day when Keerti eloped and accused Preeti for hiding things from me so that she got hurt and demand me to go back her home.

I know Preeti was hiding many things from me and I don't know what! Maybe she was afraid of something. But I don't understand one thing why Keerti wrote in her latter that Preeti ruined her life. As much as I know,  Preeti never done anything to hurt keerti. Yes Preeti hide James and keerti's relationship from me but I know she didn't want to hurt any of us. Preeti always afraid of being judged without hearing her side and Keerti done the same. She judge him and I don't know how could she believe that Preeti tried to ruin her life.

Someone surely trying to create misunderstandings between us and Keerti was a soft target for them. I still don't know who is behind all of this. I am just waiting for that man come out from coma, which my men find that day when I went out of the town, to met that Sam guy to jail who attacked Preeti in dark street. I am just waiting  for that man to awake so I could question him because I know it was somewhere related to him.

I stopped the treadmill and took the towel from it's stand. I took my phone  from the table and dial Puja's number while walking towards my bedroom. I didn't  go to mansion after that day. Mom and Dad wants me to live with them but I told them I need some time alone.

Ring...Ring

Ring...Ring

"Hello..." She picked up her phone on second ring.

"Hey, Puja.. it's me Siddharth.." I said while wiping my sweat with towel.

"I know jiju, it's you." She said.

Silence fell between us. She know why I called her because I am calling her for last month only to ask one question and She answered it without asking me any question.

"How's she?" I asked her finally.

"Di had a high fever last night." She said. Preeti was having a fever on and off so I told puja to take Preeti to the doctor.

"What doctor said?" I asked her.

"She had a typhoid fever." She said.

"Okey, take care of her puja and give her medicines on time." I took a small pause and speak again, " How is she, I mean...How she is emotionally?"

"Di is always sitting at the balcony and thinking about something. She tried hard to hide her tears from all of us but tears strained on her cheeks speaks all. Jiju I don't what has happened between both of you but I want you to talk to her and do everything alright between both of you before it's get to late." She requested me.

"Don't worry. I will do everything all right. What is she doing right now?" I asked her.

"She is sleeping."

I don't know if I asked Preeti's picture. It's  been a month since I heard her voice. I want to call her and talk to her but what happened between as and the way she leave the house I don't know what to say to her but I really want to see her right now.

"Can you send her picture to me. I want to see her?" I whispered.

"Okey..." After that I hang up and puja send Preeti's picture.

My beautiful wife is sleeping but I can see tears strained on her cheeks. I trace my fingers on her face. I am really missing her. This separation is killing me but soon I will be at her side and took her between in my arms.

I looked at her picture, hanging on the wall. She is looking beautiful in saree and I wished that she is here with me. But I don't want be selfish. She was safe there and I will soon do everything alright.

When She left to India I send one team of my body guards. They are always in their casuals so Preeti could not recognize them. I called Aditya to pick her from the Delhi Airport and gave all details of Preeti's flight. I called Puja everyday from last month to asked about Preeti and she told me everything  about her including her daily routine.

.......................................................................

"Andrew...you are the security head of this company then how could a mere blonde girl come inside and stole all the data from my computer behind my back, just right under your nose." I slammed my hand on my desk and screamed on him.

When I came to my office and Nick and Andrew were already  sitting in my cabin. They knew everything what is going on in my life and he is helping me to find who is behind all of this.

Few days ago we lost our Indian deal suddenly and all the documents related to that deal were missing. Andrew investigated and found that some blonde girl broke into my office and maybe she was the one who erase all the data related to that deal and stole the hard copy of the contract. But he still don't know who is that girl and how she access inside my office because only few people are allowed to come inside my office behind my back and she even knew the password of my laptop.

"Sir she used the private elevator which only you used and enter your cabin easily using the password. That means she already knows all the password and familiar to this place." He said calmly.

"We lost the deal because of her. Find that bitch as soon as possible." I barked the orders on him and he nodded his head.

I was fuming in anger, because of that fucking bitch we lost an important deal I won't leave her until I received  every penny of my loss. I took a deep breath to calm my anger. There already so much going on and one more problem was add.

"Sid, we bought 60% shares of Jeffrey Smith's company.  I checked all papers and do my personal  investigation there is nothing fishy. They sell us their shares because they are facing a loss." Nick said.

"Nick you take care of that matter and do as you think is right. If you want you can transfer that share under your name." I said and Nick nodded his head.

"Sir we track down your sister Keerti. She is in India." Andrew said.

"What...?" I and Nick both said in unison with a shock on our face.

"What is she doing there?" Nick asked him.

"We don't know. If you ordered my men will take her back to New York from next flight." Andrew said.

"No, just keep an eye on her for now. I want to know what is she doing there but make sure she won't get into any trouble." I said to Andrew and he nodded  his head.

"Any news from the hospital. Is that any progress in that man's condition." Nick asked to Andrew.

"No, he is still in comma. But that night we found an anklet of girl from the place where we found him half dead. Means there were a girl with him." He said while giving me the anklet.

I looked at the anklet carefully and I was shocked when I recognized it because I personally choosed it for her.

"Andrew can you show me the cctv footage of that day when that blonde girl barged inside my house." I said to Andrew and he immediately show me the cctv footage in his iPad.

I immediately recognized that girl. I can recognized her even in my dreams no matter what she wear or she imposter herself I can recognize her in crowd. Nick took the iPad from me and look at the footage.

"Who is this girl?  I never saw her in my office building. Then how she knew all the passwords." Nick asked while looking at the footage.

"It's Preeti.." I said while looking outside from the glass window and then him.

"What...? But how you are so sure?" Nick asked with confusion and Andrew is mirroring the Nick's expression.

"I can recognize her even with my closed eyes." I said looking outside the window.

Why she did that? Why she steal all documents of my Indian deal. She knows I want to spread my construction business in India then why she try to break my dreams.

"Siddharth sir, Nick...You should have seen the news." Our attention turned to the door when Emily barged inside the cabin with her iPad in her hand and worried  expressions on her face.

"What happened Emm...why you look worried." Nick got up from the chair and approached her but she ignore him and directly walked to me.

"Sir you should have seen it." She said while showing me the news in her ipad and Nick and Andrew  also join us.

I got shocked looking at the news. The politicians of India with we signed the apartment deal, income tax department caught him under 200 crore scam and PWD department seal his all illegal property including the sight where our company supposed to build the apartment.

PWD department didn't reveal the much information about the apartment building but they only says that this property is illegal and not eligible for any construction building and they also put the charges against the construction company if they find any builder signed the contract with them. Income tax and PWD departments head stated that the information is given by the anonymous person.

"This is all fucked up. We have to destroy all the proofs related to this contract. We have to burnt every single thing related to this. It's good that we didn't start the construction work yet." Nick said while pacing left and right in my cabin and run his fingers in his hair.

Andrew walke outside from my cabin when his phone started ringing. She knew it. She knew it from the start and know there is something  wrong in this contract that's why she destroyed all the proofs before anything happened and save me from this scandal.

"There is no need. Preeti already destroyed all the proofs which shows our connection with them." I said looking at him.

"What...? Preeti know about this?" Emily asked me with shock.

"But how is this possible. We did our own personal investigation before  signing  any deal." Nick aske me.

"There is always a loophole." I said while getting up from my chair and walked towards  the wall size glass window.

"But how Preeti knew all of this. We didn't find anything wrong in this contract then how she knew that there was something fishy in this contract and Why didn't she informed you about this if she knew everything." Nick asked me with frustration.

"I'll go and check if there is something left related to this contract." Emily said while running outside from my cabin.

Preeti gave me a shock by doing all this. I never thought she can go this further only to protect me. I know she loves me but I never thought she put her life on stake only to save my ass.

I was planning to go to her next week but right now I want her badly. I want my wife with me in my arms. But before that I have to meet someone.

I have the slightest idea l, who did that but I don't have enough proof against her. I just want any proof against her then I will put her also behind the bars like that bitch Anna.

"Mr. Kapoor. , Mrs. Kapoor withdrawal two million from your Indian bank office and gave that to someone who was blackmailing her something related to keerti Mam." Andrew barged inside the cabin with his phone stick to his ear.

"Blackmailing Preeti for keeti! to what for?" Nick asked him.

"We are yet to find that." He replied.

"Then why are you standing here, go and find it." Nick ordered him with annoyance in his voice.

All the time Preeti was protecting me and my family. Maybe I still don't know the whole truth, why she did that and how she knew all about this but it's enough for me to prove her bravery and how strong she is. She is beauty with mind and I am proud that I am her husband.

I thought I was protecting her from them who tried to hurt her but this whole time she was protecting me. She was protecting my sister from blackmailer. She handled all situations smartly.

Keerti was so wrong about her. Preeti was only protecting her but she thought Preeti was ruining her life. Preeti was right it hurts when people will judge you without hearing your side.

If she is in front of me right now first I  will give her a standing ovation and then showered her with kisses and I am proud that she is my wife.

"Sid... Pretty Preeti is truly you other half in every sense. She looked fragile but she is not. She prove that problems could not touch you before going through her. She endure so much alone without single whimper of pain and protect you and Keerti. She is not weak as much as we think. She can do anything for you." Nick said while facing me but I was keep looking outside the window with my both hands inside my trouser's pocket.

I am proud that I chose her as my wife. Hell, I am proud that she chooses me to be her life partner and love me like no one ever can  someone. She is a pure gem.

When this mess will clear, I will take her to the long vacation where we both can spend some alone time, far from everyone and all evil person. Just me and her.

My emotions over power me and my heart felt heavy. I no longer stay away from her. I need her with me this time right now.

"I am going to India." I sniffed and walked out from my cabin.

...................................................................

Siddharth knew the Preeti's truth and he was going to her to India. Some suspense is revealed and I will reveal the rest in upcoming  few chapters.

Many readers judge Siddharth without knowing his sides. He fought with preeti deliberately and let her go just because he know someone is trying to hurt her and her life is in danger. To keep her safe she let her go to India and let them know that they are succeeding in their plan.

Both Siddharth and Preeti trying to save each other without telling each other. They have their own reasons to hiding things from each other which I will clear in next chapters.

I hope you like the chapter and now understand why Siddharth didn't stop Preeti when she left his house.

Please do long and lots of comments. Don't forget to vote also.

My mind burst when I was writing this chapter. I hope you like my hard work.

Please...please do comments and share your views about the chapter. It's  a humble request.

                  ....Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 13.3K 32
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
655K 35.1K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
3.6M 128K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.4M 57.4K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...