ʟᴀᴄʜᴇꜱɪꜱᴍ • ᴊᴜɴɢ ᴊᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴ

By Jisungshandcuffs

𝔾𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕌 2/23 - follow up of 'Just like you' Choi Sebin, like any other 20-or-so year old working indivi... More

Series
ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80

Part 28

6.5K 236 97
By Jisungshandcuffs

"Am I pretty?"
"No."
"Oh, fuck off."

Jisung chuckled as he watched his girlfriend's lips become pouty and her eyebrows lowering in a frown. She shuffled away from him on the couch, crossing her arms to show him that she is clearly offended.

The boy stretched out his arm and because of it's length, he easily managed to wrap it around her shoulder. "Oh come on, you knew I was kidding. You're the prettiest girl in here."

"I don't believe you, you liar." Haeun wiggled his shoulder in an attempt to get his hands off of her, but Jisung just pulled her closer with ease.

"Fine, fine, I'm sorry."

"Until when do we have to endure this?" Renjun cringed as he watched them from the other side of the couch, receiving a death stare from Jisung.

"I might need a bucket." Jeno whined as he pretended to gag. "Get a room you two."

The rest of the people occupying the living room also expressed their disgust, but the moment was short, and soon after everyone went back to their previous conversations. Some were about the recent raid, others about the one that was to come. There were 2 boys arguing over the years of jail they would receive if they were to be caught, and someone was even telling terrible dad jokes which served as the biggest crime in the room.

And of course, instead of joining in, Sebin was in the kitchen making herself a sandwich with some fruits to the side. She wasn't even close to being a good cook, therefore settled for the basic food that she had gotten way too used to over time.

As she tried to perfectly put the second piece of bread on top of her almost-ready masterpiece, the phone in the pocket of her hoodie suddenly started vibrating. With a small sigh, Sebin used her free hand to search for it and then grab it, taking a look at the phone number before swiftly accepting the call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is you dead?"

Sebin exhaled an amused breath.
"No, sadly."

"Bitch, you've been so fucking dead like."
Jiah was just on the starting line of one of her lengthy rants.
"I can barely even reach you, and you don't even text me first anymore? Also, I know you haven't been going to work so what exactly have you been doing while leaving me all lonely?"

Sebin inhaled a breath, about to answer, when she was interrupted.

"Wait, don't tell me that all your dreams came true and you met like the perfect guy who's handsome, is amazing in bed and is loaded, so you don't have to work anymore? Oh my god, why didn't you tell me?!"
Jiah began getting overly excited.

The other girl scoffed, putting down the piece of bread she was still holding.
"What are you even on about? We both know that such guys don't exist."

"Oh, yes we do. They're just harder to find."
Jiah defended.

"You've been watching way too many dramas lately."

"What do you expect me to do when you leave me on read for the entire day."

"Maybe do you thing and make more friends? Easy for you."

"No, I only want you."

"Is that a confession?"

"Yes baby, it is, now hurry over to my dark and humble abode and fulfill my needs for human contact."

Sebin couldn't help but chuckle. "Maybe some other time, I'm busy."

"You reject me after such a confession? I'm hurt."
Jiah whined.

"Why did you call anyways?" Sebin changed the topic, leaving the phone in between her ear and shoulder as she turned back to her sandwich.

"To hear your sexy voice babygirl."

"Stoppppp."

"Okay, okay."
Jiah giggled.
"So I met this guy and he asked me on a date, and I honestly don't wanna go alone because he seems kind of boring but he's rich, so I was hoping you'd come with me?"

Sebin frowned. "A date? But I'm gonna be third-wheeling."

"Are you dumb or are you stupid? A double date you dumbass!"

"A double date?" The girl repeated, voice filled with disbelief. Just then, she heard someone's footsteps dragging into the kitchen, but she ignored it and focused on the phone call.

"Yeah! He showed me a picture with some of his friends, and they're all like super hot. I can ask him if he can hook you up with someone."

"But, you know perfectly well that I'm not the blind date kind of person." Sebin exclaimed anxiously, finishing up her sandwich and taking her phone into hand again, now leaning against the marble counter top.

"Aww, come on, pleaseee~~? I really don't want to go alone. This is also a great way to come out of your comfort zone and, who knows, maybe this guy will be a perfect match?"
Jiah continued to stay hopeful.

Sebin sighed, her eyelids coming lower as she thought of the opportunity. Sure, maybe Jiah was right. But Sebin had so many obstacles to overcome: her awkwardness when meeting new people, the burden of a new potential relationship, and also, the fact that she was kind of stuck inside of the gang mansion.

After a few seconds of calmly thinking about all of the potential scenarios, she finally answered. "Sorry, I can't go."

She could hear the disappointment of Jiah's sigh, even over the phone, but the other girl decided to not pressure it.

"Fine, if that's how it is. You're going to miss out though."

"I'm sowwy~~" Sebin exclaimed cutely and felt quite guilty.

"It's okay, really. Well then call me when you can hang out. Stay safe babes, alright?"

"Yess, you too."

"I'm hanging up."

"Bye."

Sebin let her hand fall to her side, the phone inside it. She zoned out for a few seconds, before turning back around and getting ready to devour her savory sandwich.

"So you're not going to the double date?"

The girl almost jumped out of her skin hearing the low and husky voice somewhere to her left. She turned her head to see a sleepy looking Jaehyun watching her intently as he sat in one of the high chairs.

"How is that any of your business?" Sebin shot back, using her hand to lean against the counter again.

Jaehyun shrugged. "I don't know. But good that you declined."

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Why so?"

Jaehyun looked her up-and-down briefly, clicking his tongue as he tried to find the right words. "You look like the type to be terrible at blind dates honestly."

Sebin gawked, silently staring at him for a small second before scoffing in disbelief.

"And who are you to say that exactly?" She asked, her voice becoming louder and more high-pitched as her annoyance grew.

Jaehyun shrugged. "Someone who has been on quite a few of those. And trust me, I think I would pretend to go to the bathroom and instead run away if you were my blind date."

Sebin's eyes were wide open in shock at this point, rage fueling through her entire body making her shake slightly. Knowing perfectly well that he was pissing her off, Jaehyun continued.

"I mean, you don't seem to have a sense of style. Also, your personality isn't attractive, you live a boring life and you're annoying as hell. Clearly, you aren't really girlfriend material either since you can't even cook or fli-"

The girl interrupted his rant as she picked up her phone again, quickly dialing a numbed before bringing it up to her ear yet again. The call didn't ring for long as the same, female voice answered from the other side.

"Sebin? Why are you calling again?"

And then, whilst staring right into his eyes, Sebin answered.

"I'm going to go on the date."

OKay but they really do enjoy teasing each other

Anyways, isn't Jiah the representation of us all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.7K 133
Jaeofficial: Do you feel alive now? Are you okay? tytyty: I do feel alive, all thanks to you Jaeofficial: oh really????? tytyty: Yes Jaeofficial:...
492 22 10
Highschool Romance ~ What happens a somebody takes interest in a nobody? ~ "Someone like you has no business with someone like me." NCT Fanfiction Ja...
1.3K 61 8
-"i've lived long enough to enjoy the pleasures of life, now all i want is your warm embrace and my last breath in them" Jungkook -"You've owned this...
15.3K 762 33
Choi Soobin x Kang Taehyun It wasn't your super cliché love story. Taehyun wasn't a popular jock while Soobin was an unpopular nerdy kid. More like...