The Fox And The Uchiha Prince...

By TheBookman123456789

Before you start reading this Fanfic consider that this is Discontinued. I have an ongoing Fanfic right now t... More

Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years
Chapter 2 : The Bells Test
Chapter 3 : The Land Of Waves
Chapter 4 : The Written Exam And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 5 : The Month's Training
Chapter 6 : The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 1: Naruto Vs Neji
Author's Note
Chapter 8 : Naruto Namikaze : The Second Yellow Flash
Chapter 9 : The Fifth Hokage
Chapter 10 : The Celebration
IMPORTANT READ PLEASE
Story being Rewritten
Chapter 1: The Nine Tails Attack And The Early Years (New)
Chapter 2: The Pervy Sage (New)
Chapter 3: The Bells Test (New)
Author's Note
Chapter 4: The Land Of Waves (New)

Chapter 7: The Chunin Exams Tournament Part 2 : Satsuki and Naruto Vs Garra

2.7K 42 4
By TheBookman123456789

Legend;
(Note)
Mindscape or Seal characters or speech
Hn (Translations)
Time and/or Place and/or Battle
"'Flashbacks'"
________________________________________________________________________________
The Arena - Satsuki Vs Garra
Satsuki sees Garra in the arena and jumps down and Garra says "I'm going to feed you to Mother".

"Okay, that's creepy" says Satsuki shifting uncomfortably and turning on her Sharingan and looking at Garra in the eyes with contempt.

"Match Start!" shouts Genma.

Satsuki starts off by jumping back onto the wall  and throwing Shuriken at Garra whose sand rises and blocks the shuriken, only for Satsuki to charge at Garra making some hand signs and shouting "Chidori!" summoning chirping lightning in hand as she bursts through Garra's sand and almost hits him, but Garra uses his own sand to throw him to the side and dodge the attack when suddenly Satsuki appears behind him and kicks at his face and sending him into the wall saying "You ain't getting away".

"Woah, you and Satsuki, both got faster than me in just a month's training" says Lee thinking 'Naruto, Satsuki you two are true geniuses'.

"Actually I used the same Jutsu against Kiba so I didn't take a month to learn, it took a month to make it sustainable and consistent" says Naruto.

"When did you learn it?" asks Lee.

"About a month before that, but I wasn't confident until my fight with Kiba it use it since I was using my Father's seals" says Naruto.

"Amazing" say all girls in the stands, completely fangirling over him.

"How did you ...?" starts Garra when suddenly Satsuki hits him with another kick on the face that sends dragging across the wall when he summons a wall of sand to block another kick from Satsuki.

Garra's eyes widen when Satsuki then makes some hand signs and shouts "Chidori" as she strikes Garra in the shoulder.

"Ahhh!" screams Garra as blood pours out from his wound.

Garra jumps back pouring sand in his wound to guard that area only for Satsuki to kick him in the face sending him face first into the mud and struggling to get up, Satsuki shouting "I ain't giving you any time to breath".

Suddenly Garra freaks and turns into the first stage of the Ichibi and starts jumping at Satsuki and sending out waves of sand like arms to attack shouting "I'll kill you!"

Satsuki dodges, makes some hand signs and shouts "Fire Style : Fireball Jutsu" as a ball of fire flies at Garra who blocks it, his sand turning into glass.

Garra then starts sending out arms of sand from behind some glass where Garra is hiding at Satsuki who responds with fireballs that turn the sand into glass and Satsuki then runs at Garra who sends more and more sand at her, but she dodges using the glass to bounce to and from, she makes some hand signs and shouts "Chidori!" as she smashes through the glass protecting Garra, turns to see him and kicks him in the chin making him float and then makes a hand sign and shouts "Shadow Clone Jutsu" as a second Satsuki appears and that Satsuki hits Garra in the stomach into the ground and back flips away.

"Satsuki is pretty impressive" says Lee.

"I've never seen her so serious before" says Naruto.

"It's amazing how strong she is" says Sakura.

"We were training her for the fight against you Naruto and your shadow clones but she's translated it to Garra's sand, it can also can translate to your Harbinger Jutsu as well" says Kakashi.

"I'll be ready" says Naruto.

Garra then stands up and shouts "I will kill you! I will not cease to exist!"

"Killing me, isn't going to prove your existence anymore than not killing me" says Satsuki as she rushes at Garra.

"Sand Explosion!" shouts Garra as he forms a dome around himself as Satsuki runs at him and the sand expands at Satsuki, hitting her and pushing her back.

"Damn it!" curses Satsuki as her Sharingan powers down and Garra throws more sand at her, Satsuki dodges and keeps at t, trying to buy enough time for her Chakra to replenish as she thinks 'I need five minutes to replenish to full'.

"Die!" shouts Garra as he sends more sand at Satsuki and asks "What's wrong? Why are you running? Ready to die?"

"In your dreams" says Satsuki.

"Sand whip!" shouts Garra as a whip of sand rampages around the arena.

Satsuki dodges them just barely as Garra laughs manically and then the whip hits her into the wall causing her to grunt in pain and saying to herself "Come on, if I can't beat this nut case, how am I supposed to kill Itachi?" Garra sends his sand that hit that walls surrounding Satsuki and then Satsuki says "Alright, I'm full" makes some hand signs and shouts "Chidori!" as she rushes at Garra.

"Sand Wall!" shouts Garra as shield of sand blocks Satsuki's attack and traps her hand in it and then throws her onto the wall.

Satsuki pushes Chakra to her feet as she runs circles on the arena wall, dodging Garra's attacks or making hand signs and shouting "Fire Style : Fireball Jutsu" and making the attacking sand into glass.

"Run, run, run but you will die!" shouts Garra.

Satsuki then drops from the wall and starts running towards Garra, makes some hand signs and shouts "Chidori!" and jumps from glass to glass when suddenly sand catches her foot and her Chidori hits the ground, as does her face, deactivating her Chidori.

Garra laughs but before he can break her leg Satsuki grabs a Kunai from her bag and slices the sand away and throws it a Garra who blocks it with his, then she throws shuriken, bouncing them off of the glass surrounding Garra and these are blocked by Garra's sand and Garra who rants "Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill!"

"Eat this!" says Satsuki as she makes some hand signs and wires suddenly appear on the Shuriken's trajectory and burn and this causes Garra's sand to become glass and the glass surrounding him suddenly crack and fall on Garra, incapacitating him.

"Satsuki Uchiha is the winner!" declares Genma.

Garra is carried away to the infirmary while Satsuki heads up to the stands where she's greeted by Naruto  who kisses her on the cheek and says "Nice match".

"I look forward to seeing you in the next round" says Satsuki.

"So am I" says Naruto. The match of Shikamaru Vs Temari goes the same and Kankuro and Shino's fight goes similarly to their Canon fight later on.

Naruto hears a huge explosion when suddenly a Biju appears from inside the infirmary with Garra shouting "Kill!" over and over again.

"Damn it!" curses Naruto as he makes some hand signs and shouts "Harbinger Jutsu" and throws a tri-pronged Kunai at Garra and another two into the forest thinking 'It's too erratic to seal in The Yugamu for an extended period of time so I'll just move it somewhere where it can't kill anyone' as Garra disappears and reappears in the forest.

Naruto kisses Satsuki on the cheek to which she asks "Where the hell are you going?"

"To fix Garra's seal and stop him from destroying the village, you know future Hokage to be stuff" says Naruto as he disappears in a yellow flash.

Naruto appears a kilometre away from Garra and throws some Kunai at Garra with latch on and seals appear on Garra who shouts "A Weight seal? Ha! Insignificant" and then blows out a bullet of air shouting "Wind Style : Wind Bullet" as Naruto just barely dodges it another rushes at the spot he lands.

Naruto jumps back when suddenly sand starts to surround him and he bites his thumb, drawing blood, makes some hand signs and shouts "Summoning Jutsu" as Gamabunta appears beneath Naruto.

"Oi, what am I doing here?" asks Gamabunta.

"Hey chief toad, I could use some help here" says Naruto.

"Why should I help you, we haven't even had a sit down to drink some tea and talk ... ?" starts Gamabunta when he sees Garra and asks "Is that Shukaku the sand spirit?"

""Yeah, I need to strengthen the Jinchuriki's seal there will be many more victims to the sand spirit's rage" says Naruto.

"Alright, but we still need to have that talk" says Gamabunta.

"Sue, I'll arrange it as soon as possible" says Naruto.

"Shukaku is a dangerous Biju to seal, the Jinchuriki will be tormented in their sleep id the seal is not prepared properly, we'll be fine as long as the Median is awake and keeping Shukakau's power in check" says Gamabunta.

"Playing Possum Jutsu" says Garra as he falls asleep.

"The Median is asleep! This is bad" says Gamabunta.

"Yes! I'm finally free" shouts Shukaku happily and manically.

"What do we do?" asks Naruto. 

"Hold on tight" says Gamabunta and Gamabunta jumps up and shouts "Water Style : Water Bullet" as a huge bullet of water flies out at Shukaku.

"Wind Style : Wind Bullet" shouts Shukaku countering it and as another hits Gamabunta he shouts "I killed him! I killed him! He's dead!"

"I have to admit, that hurt, getting hit by another one of those ain't going to be pretty for me" says Gamabunta.

"I'm sorry about this, but my Harbinger Jutsu is really new so I can only use it for ten minutes before needing an hour to rest it and I used it up with the last Teleportation" says Naruto.

"No problem kid" says Gamabunta.

"I need to wake him up" says Naruto and the plan goes similarly to in canon. Satsuki arrives at the scene where Naruto walks over to Garra and puts his hand on his stomach and says "Five Pronged Seal!" as his finger tips glow and Garra faints.

"Isn't that the Jutsu Orochimaru used on you?" asks Satsuki.

"Yeah, I just copied it for Garra, until I get something like the Eight Tetra-gram Seal" says Naruto.

"Why did you take this long?" asks Satsuki.

"I guess I'll have to explain to you my Harbinger Jutsu's weaknesses" says Naruto;

"I'm pretty sure the Flying Raijin doesn't have those weaknesses" says Satsuki teasingly.

"Well one of them is a weakness from something the Flying Raijin can't even do" says Naruto.

"An the other three?" asks Satsuki.

"Urasai" says Naruto annoyed.

"Relax, I'm only teasing" says Satsuki.

"They're worth the power up" says Naruto.

"I agree, your Jutsu has so many more Possibilities than the Flying Raijin" says Satsuki sincerely.

"Thanks, I love you" says Naruto kissing her on the cheek.

Satsuki blushes and starts "I'm sorry, I just,I've lost so any people I've loved, I just don't think I'm ready to ..."

Naruto kisses her on the lips and says "I know you love me and that's enough for me" to which Satsuki blushes even ore when Naruto sees a barrier in the sky and says "A Barrier?" and then thinks 'That's where San-Daimyo sat to watch the Tournament!' and he says "Satsuki! I think San-Daimyo is in trouble!"

"We need to go then" says Satsuki taking Naruto's hand as he throws a Kunai at a tree 100 meters ahead and teleports to see a huge building in front of them, the barrier on the roof and beaming upwards.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...