π‹π¨π―πšπ›π₯𝐞 𝐄𝐱|Vmin ➢ βœ”οΈ

By Min_Fics

Two Ex's who broke up 2 years ago suddenly cross paths again. Can they put the past behind them and start ov... More

Intro
❦ Reunited
❦ Awkward
❦ Broken
❦ Friends
❦ Plan
❦ Flirting
❦ Mess
❦Confrontation
❦ Date
❦ Official
❦ Encounters
❦ To Us
❦ Truth or Dare
❦ Issues
❦ New Couple
❦Anniversary
❦ Lovable Ex
❦ Epilogue ❦
New Story

❦ Desire

2.4K 115 22
By Min_Fics

<➶>

Taehyung decided to speak with Min-Jun the next day. The sooner the better but yet somehow he still felt nervous. Of course he's nervous, Min-Jun was there when Jimin left. He was always there.

Tae💓:
Can we talk?

Babe💘:
Sure, where?

Tae💓:
Your place in 15min?

Babe💘:
Ok Babe, I'll wait here for you

Taehyung sighs, today is going to be a long day.

"Tae? What's wrong?" Jimin asks as he sits on the couch next to Taehyung. "I'm talking with Min-Jun today... I'm going over to his dorm," Jimin makes an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Are you feeling ok?" Jimin knows that was probably a dumb question "Yeah I just didn't think this day would come," Taehyung says looking at Jimin with a nervous face expression.

"I'm sorry Tae this is all my fault," Taehyung cups Jimin's face, "Jimin this is my choice and I always knew that even if I did date someone they wouldn't be able to replace the love I have for you," Jimin smiles sadly.

"But Tae I left you without even telling you anything," "I know but I hope you can clear that up later when I'm done talking with Min-Jin," Taehyung replies.

Taehyung looks at his phone to check the time, "I should go but I'll be back later," Jimin nods and walks with Taehyung to the door. "I'll see you later," Taehyung kisses Jimin's forehead before leaving.

~•~

Taehyung shakes a bit before knocking on the door. Taking a deep breaths before having to face the fact that he's going to break up with the person who's been there for him. Before he can change his mind the doors open to reveal the boy he cared so much about.

"Babe come in," Min-Jun says while a sweet smile making Taehyung more guilty. "Sure," Taehyung says walking inside the room.

"So what's up?" Min-Jun asks as he gestures for Taehyung to sit down next to him.

"I have to tell you something," Taehyung takes a deep breath before speaking, "The reason I've been distant is because lately I started getting having this feelings-"

"It's Jimin isn't it?" Min-Jun cuts him off. "H-How did you know?" Taehyung asks shocked.

"Tae when we first would hang out before we dated I saw a box in your room and I got curious and opened it, that's when I saw pictures of you and Jimin then later weeks ago when I went to see you at your dorm he opened the door," Min-Jun stops a bit before continuing, "I knew having him as your roommate would turn out to be like this but I was hoping that you'd love me enough and choose me but I knew that I couldn't win against him because he's the one you will always love," Min-Jun started crying after he finished.

"Minnie I'm sorry but why didn't you tell me," Taehyung asks hugging Min-Jun. "I thought you would tell me yourself but when you didn't I thought it we were good," Min-Jun says holding tight on Taehyung's hoodie.

"I'm sorry I wasn't honest with you and I'm sorry I didn't give you enough love and support," "No I'm sorry for keeping you with me knowing you don't love me but now I will do what's right and let you go," Taehyung holds Min-Jun more tightly.

"Minnie I still care for you and it might not be in a romantic way but I love you," Min-Jun smiles and looks at Taehyung. " I love you too TaeTae," they smile and hug each other a little longer before parting away.

"Now go make things right with Jimin," "I will," Taehyung says.

~•~

While Taehyung was out Jimin decided to work out a little to calm his nerves. While he was doing a plank he hears the door open. Jimin turns around to see Taehyung just standing still by the door.

"Tae?"

Taehyung doesn't know what it is about Jimin that's making his pants tighten all of a sudden;was it the tight leggings or the crop top that exposed Jimin's perfect body. Without even thinking he walked closer to Jimin and suddenly grabbed him by the waist.

"T-Tae? What are you doing?" "Jimin you're making me have sinful thoughts," Taehyung whispers his voice dropping an octave.

Jimin felt a bit nervous about the way Taehyung is acting because he's never been touched in any intimate way. He's still very much a virgin.

Taehyung notice the nervous expression on Jimin's face and started to help him relax by kissing his neck. Jimin moaned at the nice feeling, "T-Tae,"

"Yes love?" Taehyung asks still kissing Jimin's neck, going up to his then down to his collarbones.  "What a-about Min-Jin," Jimin asks as he grips Taehyung's arms.

"Don't worry it's all fine now," Taehyung says as he moves his hand to Jimin's waist, holding it tight.

"Ah don't stop!" Jimin moans as he feels Taehyung now sucking on his collarbone.

Jimin knows they haven't fully solved their problems and this will be something they will talk about sooner or later but right now he's sure he wants to have Taehyung as his first.

Taehyung brings their lips together in a slow but passionate kiss while Jimin wrapped his around his neck.

They break their kiss to breathe.

"Tae take me to your room," Jimin says breathlessly. Taehyung wastes no time and carries Jimin bridal style to his bedroom.

Going up the stairs they connect their lips once again. Taehyung kicks his bedroom door open and walks to his bed where he lays Jimin down gently.

They continue kissing while their hands roam each other's body. Taehyung breaks the kiss to remove Jimin's shirt and starts leaving kisses his neck once again.

Moving from his neck Taehyung starts to plant small kisses on Jimin's stomach until he reaches his leggings before continuing he looks at Jimin asking for approval.

Jimin nods and Taehyung begins to remove his leggings along with his boxers. Taehyung grabs Jimin's member giving it a few strokes before taking him deep in his mouth.

"A-ah Tae!" Jimin moans as he grabs Taehyungs hair. This is a whole new feeling and Jimin already loves it. As Jimin's moans grow louder Taehyung bops his head faster feeling Jimin's release is near.

"T-Tae I-I'm...cumming!" Jimin moans louder as he releases in Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung swallows everything before removing his mouth from Jimin's member.

Taehyung moves up to Jimin's face kissing again. Jimin moans and starts removing Taehyung's clothes.

~•~

After prepping Jimin and also getting sucked off by him Taehyung starts to position himself at Jimin's entrance.

"If at any point you don't feel good tell me and we'll stop," Taehyung says and Jimin nods closing his eyes tight.

Taehyung slowly starts entering Jimin and groans at the tight feel. "Gosh baby you feel so good," Jimin pants as he feels Taehyung deep inside him.

Taehyung gives Jimin a few moments to adjust to his size before moving. After a few minutes Jimin nods telling Taehyung he can start moving.

Jimin's moans first in pain before starting to feel pleasure as Taehyung's moves hitting a different spot.

"Ah...ah...ah! Tae r-right t-there!" Jimin moans starting to also move his hips. "Jimin you're so beautiful," Taehyung moans as he keeps hitting Jimin's prostate.

"F-Faster! Tae please!" Jimin begs as Taehyung moves faster.

The two continue their love making both coming closer to their climax. The amount of pleasure was unbearable for both them.

Taehyung groans against Jimin's ear while Jimin wraps his legs tighter around Taehyung's waist. "Tae I-I'm cumming"

"Me too baby, cum for me," Taehyung says as his thrusts becomes sloppy before releasing inside Jimin while Jimin lets out a high pitched moan and cums all over his stomach.

~•~

After cleaning themselves up and changing the bed sheets they lay down and cuddle with each other.

Jimin lays his head Taehyungs chest while Taehyung plays with his hair, "Jiminie?"

"Yes?" Jimin replies.

"Why did you leave?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 7.6K 33
Min Hyera moved back to Seoul after years of staying overseas. Got lost as she took a stroll and bumped into a boy who happened to stay by her side t...
214K 3.7K 22
Jimin and Taehyung and Jungkook has been friends ever since 4. Growing up they started having feelings and made more friends like Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi...
8.8K 496 33
Starting a relationship is easy. Keeping a relationship, though? That's much easier said than done. Just take a look at Jimin and Jungkook. They see...
302K 10.3K 25
❗❗ BEING EDITED❗❗ Edited by @Yoongisphatasth V and Jimin were bestfriends since they were toddlers, but after the presence of Bomi (Taehyung's girlfr...