Letters To Kyle

Von greenvains

Kyle finds a letter in his locker addressed to him. It's a love letter, and no one knows who it's from. All t... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Ideas
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
What The TEEN Characters Look Like
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Should I End This?
Chapter 12
A/N: Grammer Mistakes
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/n/Face Reveal/Q&A
Chapter 16
Sorry/Please Read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/n/Which Character
The Future
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Question/a/n
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Extras/Ship Writing
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Prediction
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thoughts/Q&A
State Bay, Georgia
TikTok
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/n: Book Trailer
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
More Predictions/Questions For You
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Q&A
Chapter 38
Voice Acting
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Q&A Answers
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
One Shot
mental health/break
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A/n: Endings
A/n
50
51
52
53
54
Happy Holidays
Still reading this?
Deleting This?!?!
Soon

Chapter 49

207 6 18
Von greenvains

Warning: Huge amount of homophobia, bullying, death threats, mentions of Hitler and Nazis.

Also some sexual stuff.

Please please please comment on this chapter! I want to know what you think!

Kyle's POV

"Chicken or beef?" I asked Ezra as I sipped my milkshake. He sat across from me eating his fries. It was the day after the whole shed thing. We decided to go to a diner near Ezra's college ans to ask each other questions. I guess it's his way to chear me up.

"Beef. I like burgers." He shrugged. He popped another fry into his mouth and swallowed. "So... How's Pete holding up."

I look at my shake before back to him. What am I supposed to say? Pete basically lives with Henrietta now and only talks to her, Firkle, Craig, and myself. "Um he's still upset." I tell him. I told Ezra about wbat Stan had done. I also told him about my pictures.

He nods and points at something. I look and didn't see anything. When I looked back he was dipping a fry into my milkshake. "Hey! That's mine!"

"Mine now." He smiles, but it soon fades as the bell that announces that people come in rang. "Shit." He whispered.

"What?" I start to look at the door, but Ezra grabs my hand. I looked at our then him. "Ezra what's wrong?"

"Don't look over there." His hand retreated to his side. "Some homophobic assholes from my English class just walked in..." He scratched his ear a little. Recently I've noticed he does that when he's nervous.

"Oh." I nodded in understatement. I did see the guys he was talking about from the reflection of the window. There was three of them. All three were chatting and sat in a booth until one looked over at us.

They stood up and started walking over. "Kyle... They're coming over." Ezra whispered and he looked super nervous.

"Hey if it isn't Hitler reincarnated." One of the guys pulls a chair over and the other two sits next to me and Ezra.

Ezra chuckled nervously clearly uncomfortable. "Heh very... Very funny Morgan."

"So this your boyfriend?" 'Morgan' looked at me and stole Ezra's plate of fries.

"Come on Morgan..." The guy that was next to Ezra whispered. He was facing the table, but was glancing at Morgan. "Just because he-"

"If he's not your boyfriend tthan who are you fucking around with fag?" Morgan smirked and the guy next to me stole my milkshake. The guy next to Ezra kept facing the table. What was so interesting about the table.

"Last time I checked I'm not a British cigarette or a bundle of sticks." Ezra glared a sat uncomfortable. I chuckled a little at his comment.

Morgan glared at me, and then looked at the guy next to Ezra. "Hey Tal, go get my wallet out of my car." Tal quickly got up and left the building. The guy next to me also got up when Morgan's name was called. Morgan rolled his eyes and looked us. "See you later." He got up and left with his takeout.

Ezra and I sat in silence until I heard Ezra whisper. "He took my fries..." The two of us broke out into laughter. "Heh sorry about them..."

I take his hand and rub his knuckles lightly. He's helped me so it's my turn to help him. "Ezra there's no need to be sorry for those guys. Morgan seems like an asshole." He nodded in agreement. We just stared at each other and then I cleared my throat. "Hey... Um... Is it true though?"

"Is what true?" He tilted his head to the side and it kinda reminded me of a lost or confused puppy.

"Are you gay?" He blinked and continued to stare at me. "Uh sorry... I didn't mean for-"

"I thought you knew. So it wasn't that obvious?" He smiled weakly. "Kyle it's okay, and yes. I am gay, but really I thought you knew. I mean I did give you a rose, said that kiss was okay, and a few other things."

I stared at him. Did he kinda just confess to me that he likes me or no? Am I thinking to much? Most likely. We payed the bill and started to leave. Ezra headed to his car and I got onto the bus.

Ezra's POV

I waved goodbye to Kyle as he got on the buss and I smiled. My heart was beating quickly and my cheeks were on fire. "Heeeey Nazi." I felt someone rest their arm around my shoulders.

"Emilio..." I whispered. Gosh I hate these guys. I could just scream for help if they do something... Right? Would anyone hear me? If they did would they care? Morgan walked into my view ith a twisted smile. "Um...hey..."

"Come with us." He smiled and took me by the arm and dragged me to the back of the diner which was more like an alley way. "Now." He crossed his arms. "A little birdie told me you have a crush on our friend Tal."

Who the hell said that? "Who's the little bird?" I mean it's not the truth, but still I want to know who said it. Speaking of Tal, where is he?

Like the bastard could read my mind he answered. "Tal is in the bathroom. Probably hiding from your gay shit."

"Real mature, Morgan." I rolled my eyes, and felt pain in my left cheek right after. "Dude what the fuck?!"

"Listen here wolf. No one will ever love a worthless, son of a bitch, Nazi fag like yourself. I'll kill you if you try anything on any of us!" Morgan punched me once more and it caused me to groan in pain. I should be angry that he's hurting me, but I was more angry about him using my last name. He's right though, I am worthless.

I looked over and saw Luke recording everything on his phone. He was laughing and I kept screaming in pain as each punch, each kick, and each slash was delivered. Finally they left me in the alley way, letting my blonde hair get stained by the blood. My blood.

I looked at the end of the alley way to see Morgan's red convertible drive down the road. Tal was staring down, and some girl was cuddled up with Luke in the backseat.

I tried to get up, but had a little trouble. My phone goes of and I see it's a text from Kyle. I shouldn't tell him about this...

King: Hey sorry if I'm bothering you, but Kenny and Craig invited us to something. You can say no, but uh... Man it's weird asking this. Want to go to a strip club? Cartman works there and they want to mess with him.

I smile and send him a quick reply saying yes. I try to get up again, and this time I succeed. I'm used to this back home, I can easily clean myself up.

Kyle's POV that night

I let out a groan as we walked into the strip club. How the Hell did the bouncer believe our IDs?? He could get fired. "Come on Kyle! It's not that bad!" Kenny smiled. Craig hand his arms around him, and his head rested on his shoulder. I'm happy they are happy.

"Not that bad Kenny?" I questioned. "I'm pretty sure you can catch an STD just by sitting in the floor!" I told him over the loud music. Apparently when they say 'club' hey really mean club. A lot of people were dancing and there was a stage with strippers, but something seemed different than your normal strip club. "Um... Kenny?"

"Yeah?!" He yells over the music.

"Why type of strip club is this?!" I asked him. I pointed at the male strippers.

"Oh! Did I forget to tell you?! Saturdays is strictly for the LGBTQ!" He tells me and I feel my cheeks burn. God please Ezra hurry up and get me out of here! We're supposed to be meeting here. "Hey Craig and I are gonna go dance! Grab a drink and have fun!"

I watched the people who were dancing with the music. Just a bunch of horny people grinding against each other. I walk over to the bar, and receive a text from Ezra saying something came up with his roommate. I told him it was fine.

When I sat down the bartender sat a glass infront of me. It was filled with something red that kinda looked like a slushie. "Um I don't drink al-"

He cuts me off. "It's non-alcoholic." He tells me.

I nod and look at his name tag to see the name, Sadie. "Um thanks... Sadie."

He chuckles and shakes his head. "Actually my name is Nicholas. I just forgot my apron at home so I borrowed someone else's."

"I'm Kyle." He shakes my hand. This feels so awkward. I looked at him and he didn't seem that old. I thought for a moment... Cartman did say that I could date other people... Maybe I could try and flirt with someone as practice... "Soooo had any weird stories from tonight so far?"

"Depends. Does a couple asking if vodka and coke is a good lubricant weird?" He chuckled as he cleaned a glass.

"Ew." I take a sip of my icy fruity drink. "So uh."

"What's got you down?" Nicholas leans on the bar counter. "I've seen that look so many times."

Is it that easy to tell something is bothering me? I let out a long sigh and nod. "There's this guy... At first we hated each other, but it turns out he loves me... When I finally wanted a relationship with him he said that maybe it was only because he was being nice to me and stuff... He said maybe it's not a good idea for me to be in a relationship at the moment..."

Nicholas nods once more. "Is it Eric?" I looked at him quickly. He started cleaning the counter. "He talks about this guy named Kyle all the time."

I let out a groan and lay my head down. "What am I supposed to do?"

"Not sure." I look at him. "I say follow your heart, but I also say that I can tell Eric is crazy about you. Sometimes I have to threaten him to shut up by saying I'll soke his clothes in whiskey." He let's out a small chuckle.

I nodded and looked at my drink. Follow my heart huh? I don't know what my heart wants. "Thanks Nicholas." He gives me his number if I need someone to talk to again. I left the bar and looked around the club for Kenny and Craig. Both of them were dancing and a smile were on their faces.

I head to the bathroom. Hopefully the bathroom is quieter than this area. I walked in and heard small huffs. My cheeks burned. "Oh fuck." I heard a quiet voice that souned familiar. "F-fuck." The whispered again.

I slowly walked to the sink and hoped the water wouldn't notify I was there. I just need to cool my face. "Mmm so hot." A different voice whispered and I heard some movement coming from one of the stalls I started to turn to leave, but the stall door broke open and two guys fell out. One was a caramel skinned boy and dressed in shorts, a tight shirt, and vans. He saw me and quickly said sorry to me and got away from the boy before leaving.

I watched him leave, and looked back at the other boy who was now sitting next to the wall. His shirt was unbuttoned, his jeans ripped, and his Converse showed he clearly worn them a lot. His hair was a fluffy brown and his skin was kinda pale. Then I saw something wet on his arm.

I slowly walked over at sat next to him. I was about to place my hand on his shoulder, but he flinched. I retreated my hand and placed it on my lap. The boy was hugging his knees, and a few seconds went by before his head landed on my shoulder. Tears were flowing down his cheeks and stained my own shirt. I patted his shoulder light. "Hey it's alright. Let the tears flow." I whispered.

"Thanks." The boy croaked. It was the boy that sounded familiar. I looked at his face which was now looking straight ahead. It was one of the boys at the diner. Fuck which one was he? He was the awkward one that kept looking at the table I think. "Um... You were at the diner... Righ? You're dating Ezra, right?"

"Yeah that's me, but... I'm not dating him... I'm Kyle." I told him.

He nodded. "Tallahassee, but everyone calls me Tal. Even though I tell them not to."

"Nice to meet you Tallahassee."

Cartman's POV

I stared at the house infront of me. Tonight was my night off, and I took a deep breath. I walked over to the front door, knocked and waited for an answer. A few minutes go by before a lady with long red hair opened the door. "Hey Eric." She smiled. "Felicity is sleeping, but you can come in."

"Thank you Jackie."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.8K 111 24
Kenny doesn't have the best home life, but he has Kyle as a close friend, and secret crush. Kyle is the only person who knows how bad Kenny's life re...
57.3K 1.9K 28
Can Kyle forget the past and learn to love Stan? CONTINUATION TO LET ME LOVE YOU STANXKYLE
8.7K 186 17
Kyle gets rejected by Stan and keeps trying to win stans heart back. Eric is jelous asff in the process an unexpected twist happens (For them, not...
20.2K 489 8
Cartman and Cupid me have been watching Kyle and Stan for a long time. Taking note of the way they act around each other. Asking town residents what...