Drawn To You Too || TaeKook

By _Taekookieyah_

"You're pretty, Jeon." Straight Jungkook would've never thought, he would faint because of a mans dick. sinc... More

MR. KABOSKAE! (1)
Anger & Run (2)
Disguise (4)
You're not Jungkook (5)
Sit right here; Good boy (6)
"You're pretty, Jeon" (7)
Fainted because of your dick? (8)
Give me your hand & worry (9)
Interest, realization (10)
Teasing & hate (11)
Manners (12)
Say my name again & Soft (13)
Kiss, Denial & Cries (14)
Gay & Sulky (15)
Lies & Asshole (16)
Scarce (17)
Tents & Touch (18)
Make it right (19)
Cold & Lost (20)
Confessions & We're going to Die? (21)
Wolfs? (22)
Jealousy & Reactions (23)
Kidnapped & I'm coming too (24)
I'm gay for you & You're mine (25)
Sorries & Blushes (26)
Kill Them & Trust (27)
A handsome Horse (28)

Meet me at my office (3)

432 48 3
By _Taekookieyah_

  A TWINS SPECIAL EDITION STORY

_______

"Jungkook! You dumb shit! You had me worried for no reason!" Hyunkook exclaimed, annoyed as he threw two books at his face.

"Hey! I never asked you to worry," Jungkook defended, dodging the books.

"Urghhhh! I hate you!" Hyunkook growled as he walked towards the chuckling Jungkook who responded with an, "I love you too"

Hyunkook sat next to jungkook who was seated at the very end of the bed, holding a controller and hit his shoulder playfully. "Umm, Kook are you okay?"

Jungkook focused on his game, "Do I not look okay?"

"I mean earlier in M-"

"No, I'm fine." jungkook answered Alamo immediately.

Hyunkook sighed, "So why didn't you wait for me to go home?" He asked and jungkook nonchalantly answered, "I don't know"

Hyunkook stared at him for a while before deciding not to question further and instead, tell him the message.

"Hey..." he began as he placed his hands around his knees, looking at the game screen.

"Mhhhm?" Jungkook hummed in response.

"Mr.Kim asked me to tell you that you- since you missed class, you were marked absent..."

"I don't care," Jungkook said, eyes on the game screen.

Hyunkook rolled his eyes and continued, "but that's besides the point, he wants to let you know that because you were absent, you missed the lecture review that held the Questions for the Quiz we are having tomorrow..."

"So? I already know all about intercepts," Jungkook confidently exclaimed.

Hyunkook rolled his eyes again, "That, also, is besides the point-"

Jungkook sighed, raising his voice a bit; "Then get to the point."

"I was getting there! Well the point is, you need to write Baejun an apology letter." 

"What?! I'm not writing that fake ass bitch an apology letter!" Jungkook grumbled, his voice an octave higher and eyes burning with anger. His controller falling off his hands only to clench.

"I don't know kook, but I don't think you can ignore this one," hyunkook said as he took the fallen controller, resuming the game for himself to play.

"We'll see about that," Jungkook grumbled.

Another morning in the Jeon households, just with a few differences being the parents weren't around and Jungkook was not, by any means, wakened with a loud scream.

Although Jungkook didn't sleep well, he managed to wake up hype even before his elder brother woke.

"Kook, don't you think Mr.Kim is really handsome?" Hyunkook asked his brother as they drove to school.

Jungkook leaned his head on the window and replied with a simple "no" that held no meaning, it was blank; yet one couldn't tell wether it was meant or not.

Hyunkook scoffed, "lies. Mr. Kim indeed is handsome. Honestly, I like him. Good teacher right there."

"Ew, you're still gay?" Jungkook scrunched his nose in disgust, not meaning it in a bad way.

"Tsk, shut up Hetro. You should get a dick up your ass! I bet you'd change sexuality in a matter of seconds," Hyunkook responded with a chuckle and jungkook rolled his eyes, "Even so, it wouldn't be me who gets it up the ass and no I won't ever be gay Hyun."

"Whatever floats your lame boat?" Hyunkook sighed and began to read a mans magazine.

It was only when they were in highschool sophomore year that Jungkook found out his brother was gay. At first, he couldn't believe it nor find himself accepting it, but after seeing how happy his brother looked with his boyfriend, he couldn't help but support him.

For him, two genders with the same sex being together is not right or matter of fact, acceptable. He thinks it's weird as he doesn't know how it works and neither does he want to know. He prefers ladies and their petite bodies.

But him finding out meant his parents never finding out. At first, Hyunkook was so scared his brother would tell his homophobic parents, but after Jungkook promised he would never, hyunkook was at ease. If their parents ever found out, their household would turn upside down; from the pretty blues, to the dark hues.

Jungkook sinked in his seat as he looked outside the tinted windows. There was this feeling on his chest that he couldn't seem to comprehend; it was a heavy feeling, like that one would feel when they're going for an interview, nervous?. Yeah, nervous seemed close for the description.

Jungkook sighed, closing his eyes.

"Kim. Taehyung." His heart growled out in resentment, like always.

"Good morning students," Taehyung greeted with a smile as the students took their seats.

"Good morning Mr.Kim!" The students replied in sync. And just when taehyung was about to call roll, the twins walked in. "Good morning , Mr. Kim" Hyunkook bowed with a smile and taehyung smiled back, "Good morning, Jeon"

Hyunkook began to walk to his seat with a following jungkook who ignored taehyung.

"Jeon," Taehyung called out and both twins turned to him.

"Yes!" Hyunkook answered enthusiastically.

"Not you Hyunkook," Taehyung said, gesturing him to sit down.

To say the twins themselves and the students were astonished, would be an understatement.

Because Taehyung Kim, being the only ever teacher of all teachers they've ever had and know to differentiate of the twins in less that three days or a day discarding the day before.

"Jeon," taehyung called, waiting for a response.

But jungkook was too busy being astounded. This being the second time since he met this man to astound him. The first was when he felt so weak near him which surprised him himself. And to say, jungkook doesn't like these feels.

"Yes, sir?" Jungkook answered after a short moment, not daring to look him in the eyes. But not wanting to look imprudent, he took fancy upon taehyungs head.

Taehyung sighed, "Meet me at lunch today, in my office."

"What for?"

"I believe your brother, there, informed as to the reason why?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, getting ready to speak but taehyung cut him off. "Sit down. I will be looking forward to seeing you there," and taehyung turned his back on him, walking to his desk and taking papers in hand.

Jungkook looked at taehyung in bewilder and sighed angrily, breathing in and out slowly as if controlling himself not to punch him.

"As you were informed yesterday, we are having a test; hopefully, you spent your night studying at the very least," Taehyung calmly said as he passed the papers to each student. "The test is only covering intercepts. Makes sure you read the directions carefully, because that too, is a part of the test," He instructed and soon, he gave the last paper to hyunkook. "Good luck"

"Finally!" Hyunkook stretched out the classroom with jungkook. "That test was harder than I thought"

"It was easy," Jungkook said, confidently.

"Easy for you to say, smartass," Hyunkook scoffed.

"Hard for you to comprehend, dumbass," Jungkook retorted with a smirk. "See you at lunch," jungkook bid, satisfied with his said words and began to walk to his other classes, which he didn't share with his brother.

"You have to meet Mr.Kim at lunch though" Hyunkook reminded before jungkook got too far.

"Never!" Jungkook replied.

M
_____
Today, I feel a little...Awesome!
We're all awesome!
Love, Dee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
61.9K 2.3K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
261K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
7.1K 597 10
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...