Fated [Jikook ff] ✅

By mybiasisjimin

I was woken up from my short nap when the sudden nauseous feeling hit me, and I lurched to the bathroom. "Thi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44: Last Chapter
Additional Chapters Ideas.
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning
Additional Chapter 1 : Happy Morning (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (2)
Additional Chapter 2 : Website (3)
2020 Watty Awards
100K Read Thank You Short Story (2)

7.5K 360 31
By mybiasisjimin

Minji's POV

Walking back to the class after my short trip to the toilet, I heard my name being called from the opposite building and I looked out at the window.

"Minjiiii!"

Seeing Seojun as he waved from his classroom, I facepalmed myself, feeling embarrassed that my name was heard being called by the eighteen years old boy.

Oh gosh, why is he doing this again?

Taking out my phone and speed dialed his number, Seojun answered his phone in a second.

"Oppa, can you stop shouting my name everytime you see me?!" I whisper-shouted into the phone, hiding my face with my shoulder-length hair from everyone who was looking at me along the hallway of second year's classses.

"But I need to check on you everyday!" he answered innocently from the third year's building, and I rolled my eyes at his ridiculous reasoning.

"Oh gosh, I'll tell Uncle Joonie about what you do when we get back," I tried threatening him.

"I'll tell Woo Shik about your crush on him," he told easily and I could see his smirk even from where I was standing.

"Oppa!" I shouted quiet loud as he used the dirty trick to make me follow his words.

"Now wave your hands back at me and smile, pretty lady," he told and I gritted my teeth since I had lost to him this time.

"I hate you," I spouted menacingly but only received a laugh from my childhood friend slash non-blood related brother.

"And I love you too, dear sis" he smiled showing his perfect row of teeth, and waved his hands, ending the call.

Waving my hand out the window and forced a smile on my face to the boy, Seojun shouted in excitement yelling things like 'That's my baby sis!' and 'Isn't she lovely?!' as well as other similar things making me groaned in embarrassments before running to my class.

Plopping myself on my chair, I sighed at Seojun's behavior. This boy was the reason I was known by the whole school since the first day of my high school life.

He had grown into a dashing teenager, and together with Haneul as they attended the school, the twin were one of the most famous seniors in school that would always receive bags and bags of chocolates on Valentines day.

I had known of this fact even before I entered the school since I was the one who helped them finish their chocolates together with Hyun and Jungmin. As well as Uncle Yoongi and Uncle Hoseok's daughter, Sohee, and Uncle Taehyung and Auntie Yoonji's children, Taehee and Taemin.

I missed Haneul.

The other twin would always be the one who controlled his brother's actions but then earlier this year, he transferred to a school for students with higher qualifications since his achievements was so outstanding even for a beta.

Seojun got accepted into the same school as an alpha but he rejected it, saying that he wanted to babysit me until he graduated. And what's more fascinating was tht our parents agreed on his ridiculous reason and granted his wish without any question.

A beep from the phone made me open the text I just received, and I read the message given by Seojun.

'Don't forget that we need to fetch the babies from nursery later,' he said, referring to Jungmin and Taemin. The babies were a year apart, three and two years old respectively, and their nursery was just next to our school.

Despite acting so childish, Seojun was actually a reliable brother that had never forget his responsibilities to take care of our family.

I mostly depended on him to teach me on a lot of things, despite me knowing myself as an alpha earlier than him due to me reaching the age earlier, since I'm a girl.

Replying shortly to the teenage boy, I quickly turned off the phone when the teacher was seen entering the class and focused on the next subject.

--

"Noonaaaaa!" both the boys ran towards me and I kneeled down to receive them with open hands by the door.

"Mom said that the kids are especially good today," Woo Shik came up to Seojun who was standing by my side, and passed the kids bags to the boy.

Woo Shik was the son of the owner of the nursery, also Seojun's close friend. Luckily he was in a different class from Seojun, if not, my secret of having a crush on him would have been exposed long time ago.

I tried to remain calm in front of my crush as I took both kids into my arms, and stood up before passing Taemin to be carried by Seojun who had one of his hands already full with the bags of the kids and his.

"Hyung, hyung. Last night, noona read me bedtime story. She said she hates Seojun hyung and she miss Haneul hyung and she likes you the most-mmph!" I cupped Jungmin's mouth and ran away from the scene carrying the potty mouth boy, leaving Seojun laughing his ass off with Taemin in his arms.

"I'm not the one who exposes you, baby sis!!" I heard Seojun shouted but chose to ignore him and continued running away.

"Jungminnieeee!" I stopped after the nursery was out of sight and pinched Jungmin's cheeks.

"Noonnnaaaaaa!" Jungmin joined me shouting and cackled happily not knowing that he just exposed me, as he also pinched my cheeks, copying my every action.

"You're lucky that you're cute and I love you a lot," I released his cheeks and proceeded bopping his nose.

"I love you too, Minji noona" he pecked my cheek lovingly and I scrunched my nose at his cute action. I just sighed as I flashed a smile to the boy, knowing that there was no use in getting mad at Jungmin since he was too small to understand about this whole crush thing.

"What do you think Hyun hyung do today?" I asked the little boy, placing him down to walk by himself after carrying him around for almost half the way to Hyun's middle school.

"Hyung plays baseball!" Jungmin exclaimed, lifting both his hands in the air like he used to to do when cheering Hyun for his game.

"Correct! Should we go see him?" I asked, started walking but then Jungmin pulled me into a halt softly as his small fingers gripped my fingers.

"What about Taeminie and Seojun hyung?" he asked, looking at me with his  wide doe eyes and natural pouty lips, making him looked even cuter everyday.

If I was more to papa's look and Hyun more to mama's, Jungmin was a perfect combination of both our parents, making him the loveliest baby I've ever seen in my life.

Not that the other babies weren't cute, but I was just a total fool for my baby brother.

"Should we go to the convenience store and wait for them?" I crouched down to be on eye level with our youngest baby brother, and pointed to the store that was once owned by mama.

"Can Minnie buy ice cream?" he asked and referred to himself cutely using his nickname, trying his luck.

"What about some choco milk instead?" I tried to change his opinion. Mama won't be happy if Jungmin had his ice cream before his dinner.

Despite having combined features of both our parents, Jungmin's taste bud was totally different from any of us. His taste bud was similar to Seojun instead, and we were all amused to see his choice of food flavors and interest, but our parents were okay with it as long as it was healthy for our baby brother.

"Mmmm, okay" after a few seconds of thinking done by the three years old boy, Jungmin agreed to my suggestion.

"Good boy. We'll ask mama for ice cream after dinner tonight, okay?" I promised the boy, and his doe eyes sparkled at the suggestion.

"Yeay! Thank you, noona. I love you!"

"I love you too. Oh, there's Seojun hyung and Taemin, Minnie" I pointed to the two who was only about a hundred meters away from us.

"So, no choco milk?"

"We can still buy it. And we'll buy strawberry milk for Hyun, and hmmm what flavor should I choose, Minnie?"

"Banana!"

"Correct again! My my, Jungminie. How come you know what I like?"

"Because noona fights with papa for banana milk everyday," he answered fluently for a three years old and I laughed heartily at his cheeky answer.

"Which team are you, Jungminie?" I asked, just to know his answer.

"Team noona!" he answered without hesitant, and I laughed again, entertained by the boy.

"You'll always be in my team, okay?"

"He's going to betray you when he gets older," Seojun disturbed us without giving a chance for Jungmin to answer, and I glared at the nosy tall boy.

He really did took after Uncle Namjoon's height and Uncle Seokjin's broad shoulders, making him have the naturally well-built body that was envied by every boy in our school, even the teachers sometimes.

"Shush, oppa. Your opinion is useless here,"

"Whatever floats your boat, Minji. Don't come crying at me once it happens," he softly pat my hair, careful not to ruin it after he hd experienced facing my wrath when he did so once upon a time.

I rolled my eyes at the boy without replying to his sinister comment and just cooed at Taemin's cuteness as he seemed immersed in observing his tiny fingers.

"Hyun said he finished his baseball practice - there he is," Seojun told, pointing to a group of boys who just came out from the convenience store that we were planning to go earlier.

The middle schoolers saw us and all of them came towards us to greet and played with the babies as they usually did whenever they came over to our house.

"Minji noona, looking good as always!" Yeonjun said as soon as they reached us, being the outgoing person he was.

"You too! Wow, you guys grow taller everyday, not like someone in our family," I spoke to the other five boys who were always with Hyun, and they laughed as they know my words were directed to my brother.

"Noona, I'm going to throw your mint choc ice cream if you keep teasing me about my height," Hyun threatened as he squinted his eyes, and I squinted my eyes back at the boy.

"Don't you dare touch my ice cream,"

"Hyun hyung!" Jungmin broke the playful tension between us siblings and made grabby hands to his brother.

At the call, Hyun immediately changed his glaring eyes into the exactly the same eye smile he got from our mama to our baby brother.

"Hey, big guy. I bought you your choco milk," he brought the chocolate milk out from the plastic he carried, and gave it to the little boy who was now in his arm.

"Seojun hyung, Minji noona, we'll head to the dorm now," Soobin informed, and we just nodded, letting the boys go their way. Hyun's school provided dorms for the students who were far away from their hometown, and the five were one of the those who opted to stay at the dorm.

"Alright, take care. Be careful of the traffic, okay?" I waved to the boys as they left, treating them like my younger brothers.

"You sound like mama," Hyun commented, and right after he commented, my phone blared its famous ringtone, indicating the incoming of usual phone call from mama.

"Minji baby, where are you?" mama's voice was just as soft as his character, and I smiled automatically hearing his voice.

"I'm with everyone. We're going to be home in a few minutes, mama. I just said goodbye to Hyun's friends in front of the convenience store" I told, turning in the speaker for everyone to hear.

"Alright. Come home fast, okay? I miss my babies all day,"

"Jungminie miss mama too!"

"I miss you too, Uncle Jimin!"

"Taeminie too!"

The shouts of the three boys earned us mama's beautiful laugh and shortly after a few more words from our mama, he ended the call and we continued our walk home.

--

A/n: this is not the only chapter, but I haven't completed the next chapter yet, so I hope you guys enjoy this light chapter first.

Thank you for the 100K reads, guys!

I purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 8.3K 59
Namgi mpreg where friends have a little too much to drink and wind up becoming parents. <> Yoongi and Namjoon are like brothers. Both are in college...
948K 54.6K 59
I have a kid. I am broken. I am not deserving of love. Just leave me alone! I know you've been hurt, broken, abuse and maybe even refused, but pleas...
85.2K 4.8K 43
'Work. Out of the country. One month or more.' Was what you texted me a few days ago. Just like everything was planned out, your absence made it easi...
67.8K 2.4K 13
"Did you just talk back to me, bitch?" The way he says it is not an insult, and a jolt of arousal shoots to your core as you do a double take. "What...