New Generation

Galing kay Yuki_nah

As Crazy as it is, no matter what it is. This is the new generation. Can you survive this cruel, unreal world... Higit pa

1. The Curse?
2. Camiel
3. Confession
4. His Unfulfilled Love
6. For Chrysanthemum Part 2
7. Who..

5. For Chrysanthemum Part 1

25 5 0
Galing kay Yuki_nah

"Well, neither did I knew any better. My mother told me recently when I had permanently returned home." She said.

"Ohhh.. Then what's the lucky name it got?" He said as those eyes turned purple. "Well.... It's chrysanthemum. In short, 'Chryum'." She said.

"Doesn't it mean.." "Yeah... It means death." She said coldly.

[ Chrysanthemum: In America, this gorgeous flower has many meanings, but it is often used as an expression of support or an encouragement to "get well soon." In many countries in Europe, the chrysanthemum is placed on graves and viewed as a symbol of death. ]

\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\

[ Camiel's POV ]

I was just hoping to get a peaceful dinner at least. After that annoying long day, I just wanna have some space of my own, is that too much to ask?

"My dear little young lady." Mom said with a smile in a sweet voice. What only meant danger for me. Oh, well this little sweet young lady has messed up and she knows it. So why do you have to be so.... Frightening right now. For a moment, I might have even witnessed the red devil behind my mother's emotions. She's angry, alright!

"Y-yes..." I replied to her as I tried to focus only on my meal to avoid any fear of mine to take control over me.

"Camiel. How many times do I have to warn you? Your an young adult now! I clearly remember saying it for the one thousand time that you have to avoid going outside accept for school, cause I'm not near you nor is there someone I can trust you with! I know you need your freedom but in your situation I can't allow it. You shouldn't have returned back here then.. I know there's your personal problems but still. At least.. try to.." She said as she sighed for the 47th time tonight at this dinning table. "If you can't abide by these rules then just.. Compromise something with your Soul."

"What! Now, mom even your saying that!" I shouted. "Young lady, watch your tone." She said as she snapped. I nodded in response. "I met that Soul before too, so I know it's not bad. Chryum, if she's responsible for your sickness then, there has to be a reason. She wouldn't have done it on purpose. Trust me on that." She said calmly. I can imagine that much but.. I. It's hard to believe.

"Mom.. I'm the one who's suffering not you. You don't know any better! A Soul who loves death and is responsible for my father's death is no better either!! Why would you fucking care anyway!?" I said with eyes full of tears. I ran away from there to my room. My mom was shocked to see me like that.. Neither do I know what came over me.. Why did I say something like that? It's not like me at all.

I licked my lips. "Gahh... It's damn salty.." I said as I touched my face. It was a mess. "Tch.. Why did I cry? It doesn't even feel like my own tears.. Why does it have to be so salty!..." By the minute I was getting more and more pissed. Even after crying this much, my mind didn't calm down. Even more than my eyes or mind... It felt like my heart was in more pain.

""""""""""""""
(Few Hours Ago....)
"Yeah.. It means death.." I exclaimed coldly.

Kale's expression expressed his excitement to know more. Those purple eyes of his give his thoughts away so easily. Yet only I can identify those expressionless yet more than enough unspoken emotions through those changing eyes of his.

"Death.. You just can't stop being my number one happy pill, now can you? Everything about you is... so..." Kale and Kael's mixed yet honest feelings are spoken. "Tch.. You make me wanna devour you whole to fulfill this uneasiness of mine. To fulfill this knowledge craving of mine.." He kept on continuing his thrust for knowledge or should I say mad love for new things.

As it seems he's not going to stop this nonsense of his 'that only he can fully innocently understand', very soon. Just to make him snap out of it, I slap his face. Real hard, as a rock. I don't even feel the slightest guilt for the red hand mark on his precious face. I bet it was a good slap cause he looks shocked.

Who was I kidding... Now, I regret slapping him. Maybe I should have just continued to listen all that nonsense. But my pride doesn't let me apologize.. "Um, Mister genius are you back to normal yet?" I said, coldly with a smirk on my face. In real, I was super worried. His eyes turned blue. He touched his cheek where I had slapped. "You sure are feisty. No wonder why this ain't infatuation that I feel for you, It's L~O~V~E~." He said as he licked his lips that formed a smirk.

"What!?" I shouted. "Oh, It's LOVE.." He said as he leaned in closer. I grabbed his face, preventing him from not moving a inch closer. "I didn't mean that. What I meant was that, wasn't that slap enough to make you stop spouting all this bullshit." I said.

"But Cicil, It's not bullshit, it's honesty. It's True Love That We Share." He said sweetly. "You.. Kale, Do I look like I care? Does my face look like it gives a damn about that right now, right here, in this very second." I said in rage and I meant it.

"Okay, okay. I get it. A little fun ain't hurting anybody." He said. "Whatever... Just What The heck. Is this soul that much interesting to catch your interest like that to make you go extreme?" I asked.

"You kidding or what? It's a special soul you see... When I had read about it, I thought it was a myth or something. Cause even those silly textbooks nor the notes hidden from everyone (humans and cursed ones) contained any information about it. It goddamn, just.. Made me feel such a joy, which I had forgotten long ago." He said with stars sparkling in his eyes. He seemed like a little boy, talking about his dreams for the first time with pure innocence untainted by this cruel world.

"So, What do you know..?" I asked. He smiled and said, "I'm so glad you bothered asking that.."

"Well, this soul is a curse disguised as a blessing." He said and stopped. "More details please?" I requested.

"Uhmm... It would be a waste." He said. "If I were to reveal the rest of the information that I know, it will only end up being a waste. Cause, I need to know if it's true or not."

"Know what? How can you?" I asked, confused. "Simple. It's time to greet it and you will know it, help me prove if it's true or false. Plus, you will get solutions to your problems as you continue to communicate with Chryum, was it?.." He replied. "It's as simple as killing 3 birds with one stone. If possible you might hit 5 birds with that one stone."

"5 birds? I don't get what your saying. I'm losing myself here." I said. "You will know when you throw that one stone." He said with a smile. "Then.. Do I throw it right now or what?" I asked.

"Well, it's better to not waste anymore time and do it as soon as possible." He said.

As I was starting to try to communicate with Chryum. The door bell rings. "Ah! Is it your parents or your brother?" I asked, startled. "Maybe.. or maybe not." Even tho he said that, he didn't mean it.. It felt like he already knew who was at the door. His hesitation was not shown but I could somehow feel it.

He opens the door. As it opens, it reveals my mother standing there with grocery bags on her right hand. "Oh, Kale sweetie~ I hope your doing fine. It's been so long since I last saw you. Ah, kids really grow so much in just a blink of an eye." She said with a smile.

"Yes, Mrs. Margaret. I am doing just fine. I hope everything's good on your end too." He said as he smiled. "Sorry for being late, are the preparation for her medicines done?" She asked. Kale only nodded in her reply.

"Well, then. Cicil, It seems it's time for you to go back home." He said as he turned towards me. He was smiling but.. Idiot.. Even I could tell that's smile's a fake. I can't blame him for feeling sad. It had been so long since we last met. That time, I left without properly saying a goodbye. He's hurt.. So hurt that he can't afford to hide it anymore.

I nodded and grabbed my things. "You know.. The sooner the better. Make sure the next I check on you, you have those 5 birdies in your hands." He said.

I laughed and said, "You bet, those 5 birdies will be hit." We hi-fived and gave each other a hug. The door closed as we waved at each other.

Me and my mother get in the car. I stare out at the window as she continued to drive through such a long empty highway road.

"I missed.. everything... my childhood and you."

""""""""""""""

I sighed. "The sooner the better. Chryum, huh? Do you wanna meet me, help me or.... kill me?"

I was lying on my bed. As everything kept getting more and more blurry with all these tears, I fell asleep.

The warm feeling that I was having just felt as if I was asleep but still conscious. Just to be sure, I opened my eyes to check if this comfort was all a lie or not.

I was shocked to see what I was surrounded with. "What...?? I shouldn't have opened my eyes..."

"Why? Weren't you one trying to set a date with me? Or... you changed your mind?..."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

308K 15.4K 47
Ruby King is your average young woman who is starting to attend college full time. Everything is going great until she notices that there seems to be...
35.2K 568 10
This story is based on village story with lots of smut...
44.7K 701 16
DELULU & GUILT PLEASURE
84K 2.1K 82
an eighteen-year-old boy, trying his best to save his ass from being whipped by his soon-to-be husband, and at the same time, he wants to get away wi...