When You Least Expect It!

Von beast1992

Can Angry bird and Johny Bravo be a couple? Well let's see. This is how our Mithila and Kunvar are. Strangers... Mehr

Just a heads up!
The day!
Sex talk!
He kissed me dude!!
Sleepover time!
Good girls turn bad!
All warm and fuzzy!
Mint green and lacy things!
Bitchy enough?
Tell me to stop!
Never kiss and tell!
Regrets and Confessions
I love you too!
I need more...
Bedtime stories...
You're fucking mine...
She said Yes!
Enough is enough!
Something to go on..
We will not be sleeping tonight..
One time is not enough
It's a gentleman thing
I am all yours...
Its like a drug baby
Guilty pleasures and sweet rewards!

Jealous are we?

67 2 0
Von beast1992

When Mithila came down everyone was already at the breakfast table. Thankfully her would be father in law was not there. Looking at her all flustered, Avani winked at her. Mithila just avoided her. Kaveri was smirking at her, knowing fully well what took her so much time.

Mithila smiled shyly and sat beside Avani.

Kunvar came down after 5 minutes wearing a dark Blue almost black suit jacket white undershirt. He was looking yum...

Mithila completely avoided him. Kunvar kept staring at her smiling at her.

Avani's eyes were searching for someone, but she didn't say anything.

"Kabir has already gone to office Avani." Kunvar said looking at her. "He got a call from finance department. Our new clients wanted to meet him." He explained.

"I... I didn't ask Kunvar sa." Mithila said smiling at him awkwardly.

"I know." Kunvar said smiling back.

Mithila was trying to control her laugh. Avani kicked her beneath the table.

"Oww!" Mithila glared at her. Avani glared back.

Once the breakfast started Samar and Kunvar got busy with today's news. And girls started talking about the wedding shopping.
It all felt so natural. Mithila never had this easygoing and happy moments in her life. Everything was always tense. Here she didn't need to think before talking anything.

After breakfast Avani decided to go back.

"You should stay here. We have to do shopping also. It's just a matter of 2 days." Mithila requested her.

"Ma will kill me Mithu. Ever since your marriage is fixed I am more at your house that my own." Avani smiled at her.

"I will talk to aunty." She suggested.

Avani just shook her head.

"You should stay Avani. We were thinking about taking you guys to office today. Introduce you to all of them." Kunvar suggested.

"I would really love to Kunvar sa, but I will have to show my face to Ma atleast once in so many days" Avani said smiling at him. "She gets worried."

"Let's do one thing. You go, show your face to aunty, tell her that Mithila is getting married in 2 days so you have to stay with her, and I will come pick you up in the evening also giving an official invite to aunty." Kunvar said.

Avani contemplated it for a while, Mithila crossed her fingers in front of her, giving her a goofy smile. Avani laughed at her.

"Alright Kunvar sa." Avani finally agreed.

"Yayyy" Mithila and Kaveri screeched at the same time, hugging Avani.

Kunvar decided to drop Avani on the way and take Mithila and Kaveri to office.

Once in the office Mithila kept looking at everything. She has never been to a textile industries before. Their office was beautiful, with so many pictures of models in western and traditional wear everywhere. Kunvar smiled at her awed expression. All this was new for her. He introduced her to everyone in the office.

She smiled politely at everyone.

"Kunvar Ramkishan Sahniyal!" A very manly voice in a feminine grace came from behind them. Mithila got startled and looked behind. Kaveri and Kunvar did it slowly because they knew who it was.

There he was, 6'5", tall thin guy in white cashmere sweater with black jacket and black jeans, wearing square black rimmed glasses, with a glare on his face, and a raised eyebrow, leaning against a cabin's door frame.

Mithila looked at him up and down. He did the same to her and approached them walking gracefully. Mithila tilted her head looking at the way he sauntered over to her.

"Matt this is..." Kunvar started but he kept a finger on his lips shutting him up.

Kaveri stifled a laugh.

"Let her introduce herself." He said looking straight at Mithila.

Mithila was confused. She looked at Kunvar and Kaveri for help.

Kaveri put her hands up in surrender, telling her that she was all on her own.

"I am Mithila." She said smiling upto the new addition in her introduction list.

"Hmmm...." He looked her up and down again. And started circling her. Everyone made way for him. Kunvar and Kaveri kept smiling at this. That was the only thing prevented Mithila from creeping out.

"Not bad." He said after his small inspection. "Need work on the ass area though aaaand her dressing sense." He said it simply like she was some project.

"Excuse me?" Mithila said definitely offended.

"Relax girly. Your man here, he is definitely an ass man! I can tell." He said gesturing towards Kunvar. Kunvar hid his face behind his hand and looked away. "It was just an advice. But we can rectify the dressing situation today."

Mithila was completely dumbfounded now.

What the hell is he talking about?

Kaveri was downright laughing now.

"I am Manthan aka Matt by the way." He said and extended his hand palm down, like he expected her to kiss it.
But instead Mithila looked at it for a while and held it to do an awkward hand shake.

Matt looked at her exasperated. "You need too much work girly."
With that he dragged her towards somewhere.

"It's Mithila not girly..." That's the only thing they heard from her before Matt pulled her inside designer area.

"I will go with her Devar sa, or she might break of either the engagement or Matt's head." Kaveri said following Mithila.

Kunvar just laughed and entered his cabin where his new client Ravi Kundra was waiting for him along with someone else.

"Good morning Mr. Ravi. How are you today?" Kunvar said shaking his hand.

"Please call me Ravi, Kunvar." He smiled at him. "And I am good. Thank you for asking. Meet Uday, my buisness partner and friend." He said gesturing towards the guy sitting beside him.

Uday outstretched his hand towards Kunvar. "Nice to meet you." He said.

"Likewise." Kunvar replied and sat in his chair. "So what can I do for you gentleman?"

"Well.." Ravi started, "See I have already met you. And on the basis of our conversation, I think this deal is in good hands. Uday just wanted to meet you personally. Also we would like to see the progress in our project. The bridal collection this time has to be out of this world Kunvar. We are trusting you with our biggest project." Ravi said smiling up at him.

"Don't worry Ravi. Your project is most important one for us right now. And trust me Uday, you are actually in good hands. Manthan is one of the bests." Kunvar said proudly. "And if you guys would like we can take a tour of the designing department. You have already met with Kabir I guess? So no issue with finance?" Kunvar asked.

"Of course not." Uday said. "Kabir is one hell of a fellow. He explained everything. We are glad we made this deal with you." He said looking satisfied with everything.

"Alright then," Kunvar stood, "let's go to the designing department."

Ravi and Uday followed him.

(In designing room)

"This is beautiful!" Kaveri said dreamily.

"She is killing it." Matt said looking appreciatively at Mithila wearing one of his latest lehenga collection.

Mithila stood in front of the full length  mirror looking at herself. The lehenga was beautiful. There were no other words for it. Matt kept her hair loose into soft waves. She wore no accessories but she didn't need them. The dress was doing everything. She touched the fabric softly.
"Manthan sa, this is so.... Gorgeous."

Manthan smiled at her. "Well girly YOU are making it gorgeous!" He said holding his face in both his hands.
"Kunvar is going to just lock you somewhere...I am telling you!"

Mithila smiled shyly. He would definitely like this.

Like on que Kunvar entered inside with Ravi and Uday following him.

Mithila turned towards him.
Kunvar staggered in his steps. He was not expecting this.

Matt winked at Kaveri, who just smiled widely at him.

Mithila and Kunvar kept staring at each other. The whole world just blurred in front of them. Kunvar couldn't believe someone can look this gorgeous. And she was his. He smiled at her. She smiled looking down, getting shy from all the attention.

Kunvar was busy in deciding what all things he will do to her after going home when Uday stood beside him.

"Beautiful." Uday said softly, looking at Mithila without blinking. Kunvar looked at him and then at Mithila, who had her eyes fixed on the floor.

Uday approached her before Kunvar.

"Udaybhan Shekhavat" he said outstretching his hand.

Mithila looked up at him looking confused. She looked at Kunvar thinking that he would come near her.

Kunvar kept staring at her.

Mithila folded her hand in indian style greeting. "Namaste." She said giving him a small smile.

Uday smirked at her and did the same.

"Kunvar," Uday started looking at Mithila, "I think we are very happy with everything. We have never seen something so beautiful." He said the last bit looking at Mithila.

Mithila looked at Manthan and Kaveri.

Manthan sauntered towards them and put a hand on her shoulder pulling her towards him.
"Back off hotty, she is all mine!" He said pushing Uday away with his index finger. He looked at Kunvar and said, "Yes Kunvar, you have to find someone else dude, because I am in love with her!" He said side hugging her and swaying her back and forth like holding a child.

Mithila started laughing.

Uday couldn't take his eyes off of her. But after hearing what Matt said he was a little confused.

Kunvar smiled at Matt's tactics. He approached them.

"Well Uday meet Matt, our head of designing." Manthan just raised an eyebrow at Uday, who still was looking at Mithila through all this. Kunvar continued, "And Ms. Mithila, love of my life and my would be wife." He said looking adoringly at Mithila.

Mithila smiled at him her precious smile.

"Not anymore," Matt said adjusting hig glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Back off boys!" He said to both Uday and Kunvar.

"And that is Kaveri, my sister in law and our financial advisor." He said looking proudly at her.

"Sometimes." Kaveri said and waved at everyone.

"So she is the one?" Ravi said looking at Kunvar who was totally smitten looking at Mithila.

"Yeah Ravi. She is the one." Kunvar said softly.

"Congratulations Kunvar." Ravi smiled at both of them.

"Thank you." He made a gesture to pull Mithila towards him.

But Matt was still not ready to leave her.

"Manthan sa...." Mithila said smiling up at him.

"Just because you're too cute to say no, and he is hot, otherwise I wouldn't have allowed it." Manthan said loosing his grip on her.

Kunvar pulled her towards him. Mithila came willingly smiling widely at him. Kunvar kissed her temple softly.

"As beautiful as always." He whispered to her, to which she just smiled shyly st him.

"Congratulations Kunvar." Uday said finally, not happy at all with the situation.

"Thanks." Kunvar said with equally hostile expression. The whole show was not just for showing how much he loved Mithila, but was also for Uday. Kunvar wanted to show him that she was his.

Kunvar never felt this feeling before. Like he wanted to lock her up and not allow anyone else to see her.

"So are you a model or something?" Uday asked.

"No." Mithila said softly. "Ofcourse not. Manthan sa just wanted to try some outfits on me." She said.

Even her voice is beautiful, Uday thought.
Where did he find her? Why all good ones are taken! Uday was annoyed now.

"And just a FYI," Matt said suddenly, "I only allow HER to call me Manthan, for rest of you I am Matt! Alright?"

Everyone chuckled at him.

"Well... Everyone is smitten by her I guess." Uday said looking at her.

Mithila moved closer to Kunvar.

"Yup, she does that to people, without knowing it." Kunvar said wishing everyone to just disappear and him to be alone with her.

Thinking about what they did in the morning, he was still getting hard.
Now she was looking like a goddess. He wanted to kiss the hell out of her. But it will be inappropriate.

"You ate anything?" He asked her softly. She just shook her head. "Come to my cabin once you guys are done. I am hungry too." He said in a whisper, not talking about food particularly.

Mithila smiled at him knowing fully well what he was trying to say. She just nodded and went to Kaveri giving an awkward small smile to Uday, who was getting more and more angry with the exchange he saw between them.
But he didn't show it.

"I think we have seen enough now?" Ravi asked Uday. "The collection is going to be beautiful Kunvar, we can see it now. We will take your leave then."

Kunvar smiled at him.

"We'll meet again Kunvar." Uday said.

"Sure." Kunvar was not sure about his intentions. The guy was looking at Mithila a lot!

Ravi left, Uday followed him. After reaching Mithila he paused for a second, smiled at her and left.

"The guy is bad news Kunvar." Matt said looking at retreating back of Uday.

"Well it doesn't concern us. Bhabhi, Samar bhaiyya wanted to meet you." Kunvar said. Kaveri jumped from the table she was sitting on and ran towards Samar's office.

"And you," he said looking at Mithila, "you come to my cabin, I need to discuss something." He said pulling her and walking backwards towards the door.

"If you wrinkle my dress even a little Kunvar, I swear I will kill you!" Matt said shouting behind him.

Kunvar just gave him a salute and left with Mithila.

Once in his cabin, he locked the door, and pulled her inside. His office landline rang, he went to his table to pick it up and Mithila stood in the middle of his cabin looking at everything.

"Yeah?" Kunvar answered. "Hmmm.. ok"

Kunvar was busy on the phone while Mithila explored his office.

After he hung up he looked at her observing everything. He leaned against his table.

Mithila looked at him and smiled.
"It's nice. Your office I mean." She said tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Come here" Kunvar said softly.

She did, he settled her between his legs holding her by waist.

He didn't say anything for a while.

"What?" Mithila asked finally. "Please don't say anything about morning. I am already embarrassed enough here." She said hiding her face with her hands.

Kunvar removed them and held them behind her back and pulling her closer. Mithila couldn't move.

"How can someone be so beautiful? Everytime you try something new, you take my breath away Mithila." He held  right side of the neck, swiping her cheek with his thumb.
"Stop looking so damm mesmerizing all the time. I am getting out of words for you." He said looking at her lips.

"We are in your office." She said in a small voice, knowing fully well what he wanted to do.

"So?" He asked.

"There are many people here. Anybody can come. If they found your door locked, they might... You know... Think... something." She stuttered a little.

Kunvar understood. But there was no way he would let her go just like that, when she looked so stunning.

"Let them think what they want. I told you I am hungry right?" He said smirking at her.

Mithila was not ready to fight him. He gave her something so amazing in the morning. She decided she won't deny him anything.

Mithila just closed her eyes. Kunvar did what he wanted. By the time they finished both were breathless.

Mithila has wrinkled his suit lapels and Kunvar made a mess out of her hair.

"We should REALLY get married!" Kunvar said panting.

Mithila laughed and pushed him playfully.

"Did you talk to Gauri aunty or Parth?" Kunvar asked softly.

Mithila shook her head and looked down. "Ma's phone is switched off. I tried on Baba's phone but he cut the call. Bhai was in some conference. He texted me he will call later."

Mithila closed her eyes. She missed her mother and brother. With everything that happened to her, her sanity was still there maybe just because of them.

"You will get in touch with them. Don't worry. If not we will go and meet Aunty in the evening. We are going to get Avani that time." He said.

Mithila just shook her head. "I don't want to face anyone Kunvar sa. He might have made some excuse for me not being there but still. He was quite angry. Don't know what he will do." She said sadly.

"Hey.." he held her face in both hands, "Don't get sad. I will apologize to him if you want. Maybe then he will let you see your mother." Kunvar suggested.

"You did nothing wrong Kunvar sa, why would you apologise. I will see if I get in contact with Bhai. He might understand." She said not believing it herself. Everything was mess. Don't know when she would clear it out.

"Should I talk to Parth? Maybe you should tell him what happened." Kunvar said softly.

Mithila thought for a while. "I don't know how he would react, if he gets angry and does something it would complicate things, and if he doesn't do anything like Baba, I would be devastated. I want to think only first possibility in my head."

Kunvar nodded understanding what she was thinking.

"No matter what happens, I am always there. Ok?" Kunvar said searching her face.

Mithila smiled at him.

"I know." She put her hands on his. "We will sort it out. I trust us."

With that Kunvar kissed her again this time taking his time to show her, how much she meant to him.

After picking up Avani they all had dinner at their house. Avani and Kaveri went in the guest room. Mithila decided to call Parth again, but this time it came switched off.

She paced in the garden for a while and tried again but no luck. She tried her mother's phone again. She couldn't reach any of them.

Disappointed with everything she went back to the girls.

Once she entered she sensed something was wrong. Both Avani and Kaveri were looking at her determined to do something.

Avani came and locked the door and pushed her on bed between her and Kaveri. They both nodded at each other.

Mithila was still confused.

"Mithu," Avani said in a serious tone. "You are going to get married day after tomorrow. And we think it's time you know what you're getting yourself into."

"O..k..." Mithu said slowly. "Sure?"

Kaveri held Mithila's face in her hands. Mithila looked at her with wild eyes. "Mithila, there is nothing wrong if you're scared about it. I was too. But Samar sa made everything easy eventually. It was painful the first time. Like A LOT painful. But it gets good eventually." She said with concern.

Mithila was getting a small idea about what they were talking about. But she wasn't sure she wanted to talk to them about it.
Mithila took a deep breath and nodded at her.

"Mithu, there is nothing to be afraid of. Kunvar sa looks like a guy who knows what he is doing. But you should have an inkling about it too. You can't just go unprepared." Avani said grabbing her phone from the bedside table. "So we decided on this virtual lecture." She said browsing something.

They moved closer to her caging her in. Kaveri pulled a blanket over them and they settled near the headrest. Mithila wasn't sure she wanted to see any kind of lecture.

"Are you going to teach me about body parts or something?" Mithila asked feeling incredulous at the idea.

"Better than that," Avani said showing Mithila her mobile screen. Mithila looked at the naked people on it, her eyes got wide as saucers then she closed them tightly.

"WHAT?? I am NOT watching PORN Avi!!" She said moving away.

Kaveri and Avani held her tightly.

Mithila kept a hand on her eyes.

"Mithila," Kaveri held her shoulders, Mithila still had her palm on her eyes. "That's the problem dude! We go to the battlefield without training! Then we act completely amateur! THEY take advantage of it, and have their way with us!"

Mithila couldn't believe she was hearing all this.

What is wrong with these girls!

"Mithu," Avani pulled her towards her side. Mithila was getting whiplash with all the moving around. Avani removed her hand from her eyes. "Do you not want to know what is going to happen on your wedding night? Do you want to go there completely clueless?" Mithila thought for while, it won't hurt to know what is all this fuss is about. Avani continued. "We are not going to let that happen!"

She started the video. Mithila was still hesitant. She looked at the video in between through the angle of her eyes.

Avani and Kaveri were looking at it like it was some educational documentary.

Mithila have seen the movies with all kinds of action. But it was always controlled. Most of the body parts hidden. All she knew about this experience is pain and humiliation. She always thought that's what happens when people get intimate. It's just plain painful. What Kunvar does to her was something beautiful. But this was too much for her. If this is where things lead to, then she should think about it again.

The man and woman in the video were going at it.
As the video progressed she was getting more and more uncomfortable. She pulled her knees together to her chest.

What is wrong with that guy? It's like he is torturing her for some kind of information. And he is not stopping even when she said Yes!

Stop it Dude! She is ready to spill it! Mithila thought about telling him.

They showed her 3 videos to cover all the bases. Well if Kunvar wanted to be creative and try something new or kinky, they can't do anything about it. But atleast her basics were clear.

With each passing minute Mithila was getting numb.

She thought what they did in the morning is the most exhilarating thing out of all. But THIS!
She was out of words for it.

By the time they finished, Mithila was completely traumatized.

Kaveri looked at Avani, "I think we ruined her!" She said with a worried glance at Mithila.

"You okay Mithu?" Avani asked softly.

"Hm..?" Mithila said, "Amm... I guess. If that's what Kunvar sa is going to do to me, I don't want to get married!" Mithila said shaking her head fervently.

Ooops! Avani and Kaveri thought.

Kaveri wanted to rectify the situation they have caused, "Mithila, listen to me, you can ask your doubt, since I have done it, I can totally help you out." She said stroking Mithila's hair.

Avani nodded at her.

Mithila gathered some courage. This was embarrassing, but she didn't have anyone else to ask all this.

"Is it like this everytime?" She asked in small voice.

Kaveri couldn't understand her doubt, "Ummm...well pretty much. I mean this is the end point of all."

"Is it painful?" She asked closing her eyes.

"Well first few times. Then it's quite pleasurable if your partner knows what he is doing." Kaveri said simply.

As Kunvar has done a lot of his CASUAL things... He might know what he is doing.

"Umm... Like.... We are always naked?" Mithila was not able to frame her question, "I mean... He will see me...like without clothes? With lights on?" She was dreaded for it. Exposing yourself is the most difficult step of all. He has seen something already but Mithila was miles away from her sanity to realise it. But when they will do the actual thing, he might see everything. That will be too embarrassing.

Kaveri was actually embarrassed herself now. Samar always kept the lights on. He liked looking at her when they got intimate. But this will be TMI for Mithila.

"Umm... I mean it's you guys' choice. Some people keep light on some don't. But it's difficult only the first time. Afterwards it's something you do on your own." Kaveri tried to lessen her worries.

Mithila was finding it difficult to think she would get naked on her own anytime in the future.

"What is that oral thing?" That was the most dreaded things of all for her.

How can you put your mouth.. there??

It was grossing her out. But she wanted to learn.

What if Kunvar liked it?

"Well...I... I don't know how to explain that." Kaveri said looking away. "Avani?" She asked Avani.

Who looked shocked with the spotlight on her.

"I... I don't know... I mean I have never done it so.." she said smiling awkwardly at Mithila. "Come on Mithu, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I think Kunvar sa would understand." Avani said sympathetically.

No matter what they said, Mithila was freaked out. She was a little skeptical with all this being physically intimate issue, but now she was downright scared.

She didn't know how she would face Kunvar sa after this!

Thankfully he didn't ask her to come to his room that night. He and Samar were busy with all the wedding venue and all preparations.

Girls decided to plan the wedding shopping and invitations for reception.

Next day they decided to finalise all shopping things.

Manthan already decided that she will wear his designs for engagement, marriage and reception. So that out of the question. They started shopping for rest of them.

Mithila kept her distance from Kunvar all the time. The pornographic incident was marked on her brain. She jerked whenever he touched her intentionally or accidentally. Kunvar was getting confused by her behaviour. But he had too many things at hand right now. He decided to give her time. But something was definitely up with her.

On the engagement day Mithila kept staring at her reflection in the dressing mirror of the room they booked for bride at the resort.

She looked beautiful. She was getting married today. Her family was supposed to come by now. She didn't wanna know who were there waiting for her.

She desperately wanted to meet her mother and brother. But everything was happening so fast, she was not able to do anything about it.
She was scared that Parth might think it's her mistake.

She was still not a Sahniyal, her family was far away from her emotionally, now sitting there, in that room alone, Mithila realised that, at this moment she has no home to call her own. It was scary. But tonight she will finally be free from all the shackles.

She adjusted her hair and accesories one last time.

Kunvar opened her door. She stood before him looking at how handsome he looked in his suit.

In that moment she forgot everything. She didn't need anything unless and until she had him.

Kunvar outstretched his hand, Mithila took it.

"Tonight you will be mine forever, Ms. Mithila Keshav." Kunvar whispered in her ear, when the approached the stage. Mithila smiled looking down.

Once they settled on the seat on the stage, Mithila chanced a glance at her family. Gauri had tears in her eyes looking at her. Parth was smiling at her too. She smiled back with misty eyes. She didn't dare look at her father. She knew all she would find was hatred.

She didn't look around much. She knew if she did she would find HIM staring at her. She was in her happy bubble now. She didn't want anybody to break it.

Kunvar took her hand suddenly to place the ring in her finger. She looked up at him and smiled her precious smile. He put the ring on her finger and kissed her hand.

They heard a chorus of 'aww..' from their relatives.

Avani handed her the Kunvar's ring. She placed it on his left ring finger.

They were showered with rose petals.
Mithila's heart was bursting with happiness.

After engagement they decided to get ready for the marriage ceremony.

Everyone was busy with it, Mithila started her preparation in her room with Avani helping her, when her family entered her room.

Gauri hugged her tightly. Mithila didn't realise how much she missed her mother until she was in her arms again.

Parth hugged her too and kissed the top of her head.

They both were acting like nothing happened. She couldn't understand what Shankar might have told them.

Her father stood at a distance looking at them.

"I want to talk to Mithila alone." He said.

Everyone left the room hesitantly.

Mithila knew she didn't make any mistake, she knew there was no use of it but she was going to leave them all. No matter what he did, he was still her father. Without him she wouldn't have come in this world.

"I am sorry for everything Baba." She said softly looking down. "You know what HE did to me. I was not ready to face him again, rather I won't be, ever."

"I know." He said. "I didn't invite him. Your uncle did. I didn't know until he came home that night when you guys came back from Pali." He explained.
"But I didn't expect my daughter to humiliate me in front of her in laws." He said with a menancing glare on his face. "You disrespected me Mithila. Not only that you decided your marriage without talking to me." He kept talking about how she let him down and how he is so disappointed in her.

Being the happiest day of her life, she was expecting some heartwarming speech from her father, maybe a hug, something to show he cared. But all he did was scold her. But she was used to it.

After finishing his tirade, he left the room. Mithila sat on the bed thinking what if something happens between her and Kunvar? She doesn't have anywhere else to go. Her father definitely won't accept her back and there was nothing Parth or her mother could do. Avani closed her eyes and let the unshed tears fall.

Avani crouched down in front of her. She wiped her tears softly.
"Mithu, no matter what happens, you will always have me. If it's not your family or Kunvar's family, it's always Avani to the rescue. Ok?" With that she held her pinky finger of her right hand in front of her. Mithila linked her own right pinky with her and chuckled at the stupid thing they used to do when they were kids.

Mithila hugged her. What was she afraid of anyways. She had so many hands to catch her whenever she will fall. She smiled through her tears.

"Seriously?" Kaveri said with hands in her hips, "We are already late, and you guys are at crying fest here." She looked cute enough in her brown lehenga with intricate beads work.

Mithila and Avani smiled at her.
Both Kaveri and Avani helped her get ready.

Mithila was almost ready when Samar knocked on the door.

Kaveri opened it.
"Kunvar wants to meet her." He said softly.

"No way Samar sa, it's bad sign to see bride before marriage." Kaveri said blocking the door.

"I know but he is adamant." Samar said smiling down at his wife.

"Ok. Just 5 minutes. Mithila's heart is all over the place. I don't want her more flustered." Kaveri said in a warning.

"Ok ma'am." Samar said and left.

Kaveri closed the door and approached a totally out of her sorts Mithila telling her what Samar said.

Mithila stopped what she was doing. Ever since her wedding night training session she was avoiding being alone with Kunvar.

That's why when Kaveri and Avani started leaving she held their hands.

She was breathing heavily, trying to control her heart beat.

"Please.." she whispered softly. A silent request, not to leave her alone.

Kaveri smiled at her. "Mithila, it's not going to happen now!" And they both laughed at her.

Mithila laughed softly looking down and left their hands.

After they left she stood at the window looking for something to calm her restless heart.

But as soon as the door opened, her whole body went into high alert.

It's not like they haven't touched each other yet. But this was something new to her.

They were getting married. She was going to be officially his.

The door closed. Mithila turned around to see what happened. She couldn't understand why he left.

She was worried about being alone with him, but now that he left, she felt disappointed.

The door opened again, and there he was.

Oh my god! Stop it! Why are you beating so fast! Mithila chastised her heart.

Kunvar himself was a mess. He knew she must be looking beautiful. But what was in front of him was breathtakingly alluring.

She kept fidgeting with her bangles, which she would be wearing for next 1-2 months. Newly wed bride and all.

She kept adjusting her ghunghat out of nervousness.

Kunvar locked the door.

Oh god! Mithila was hyperaware of his every move. Her nerves were all over the place.

He took each step slowly towards her. He suddenly got his phone out and clicked her picture. It was so sudden she didn't even get a chance to smile.

He stood in front of her. She looked down.

"You're not ready yet." She said  looking at his t-shirt and sweats.

"I am ready since 2 months Mithila. When you looked at me the first time at our private chat." He said holding her waist. Mithila looked up at him and smirked.

"Well I called you Johny Bravo at that time you know." She smiled at the memory. "Because you were acting all so sure of yourself and acting like an assumptious ass." She said smiling and looked down. This was the first time she has cursed in front of him.

"Hmmm.... How rude of you Miss Mithila." He said in mock anger.

Mithila suddenly lost all humour from her face.

"I am so sorry." She said softly looking all flustered.

Kunvar smiled at her and pulled her closer with a jerk. She kept her hands on his shoulder.
"Well I was an assumptious ass Mithila. And you're my angry bird. All huff and puff." He smiled at her adoringly.

He started drawing lazy circles on her waist. She closed her eyes at the sensation it brought. Her heart was going in a danger zone.

"That was the most beautiful day of my life Mithila. Never knew I would get something so precious out of it. I am going to cherish each an every moment we spend with each other. I am lucky to have you in my life Ms. Mithila Keshav. Can't wait to make you Mrs. Mithila Sahniyal." He said and kissed her forehead softly. Mithila closed her eyes. She was still scared to her core for the inevitable, but her soul was at peace knowing that she will have Kunvar as her husband.

"Get ready Ms Mithila, the ride is going to get a whole lot adventurous." He winked at her and left.

Little did she know a pair of eyes kept watching them and was about to burst her happy bubble.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 72.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
1.5M 63.5K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...
882K 47.9K 39
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indian on 12/01/21 # 1 in india on 8/3/21 #1 in Family on 11/7/21 #1 in husbandandwife on 9/9/21 Two people who had no choice but...
8.7K 459 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...