never mine// tyler joseph

Door OhMyJosh_TayTayAndTy

he fell in love with her, and she was oblivious. even after she found someone else, he didn't dare to tell he... Meer

chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen

chapter two

82 5 2
Door OhMyJosh_TayTayAndTy

a/n: this one is kinda short. just setting the story up a bit more

five years later

"do you think i should ask him out?" val asked tyler as they sat side by side on a brown cushioned couch. she was referring to a boy named oliver. tyler and val had hung out with him and some other friends a few times before. so tyler knew him almost as well as she did.

his heart broke at that statement. it was like a smack in the face, a clear declaration that she just wasn't interested in him. he could've told her how he actually felt at that moment, but instead, he refrained. she didn't like him in that way, so there would've been no use in trying.

"yeah, go for it," tyler replied, putting on a fake smile. he didn't feel right saying no. he didn't want to hold her back from doing what she really wanted.

"are you sure? what if he rejects me?" she asked with a hint of doubt in her voice.

"he won't reject you. there's no way," tyler said. and it was true. not only did tyler think that she was beautiful, but she had such an amazing personality too.

"but he can reject me. and if he does, i'll look like an idiot," she stated.

"no, he'll look like an idiot. not you," tyler countered.

at that moment, tyler decided to give up on his hopes of him and val ever being together. he had been quiet about his feelings for years already, and she had obviously never noticed. she didn't like him then, and she didn't like him now. if she did, she wouldn't have been so interested in some other boy.

he truly did want her to be happy. even though the thought of val and oliver together made his heart sink down to the floor, he knew that he could deal with it.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

15.2K 266 17
(y/n) was a new girl starting high school. Nobody ever cared or gave her attention. She then meets a guy, A guy named Tyler Joseph. They become frien...
Favors Door max

Fanfictie

6.5K 269 12
You and Josh have been close friends for a few years and are willing to do almost anything for each other. When Josh asks you to come to Ohio with hi...
63.1K 1.5K 101
Some Josh Dun (and occasional Tyler Joseph) imagines and preferences for your enjoyment. [Started 19th February 2017 & completed 13th March 2019] H...
2.1M 113K 106
In which you and Tyler have a conversation everyday, but he's the only one talking. {all respect to jenna because jenna is amazing and she and tyler...