Beast master of Seton academy...

By BBsala

Forced to leave his old pack behind at Darwin academy because, they won't allow humans, and what mite happen... More

Bio
Pack (rewriting text in progress)
chapter 1: strange wolf girl
Chapter 2: tell off a zedrea
chapter 3: the pack expaned
Chapter 4: reunions
Vote
Chapter 5:shanagins ( extra added content)
Results
Chapter 6: the sports festival part 1
Chapter 7: sports festival part 2
Chapter8: two kings
Chapter 10: are you a boy or girl
Chapter 11: clients
Update for story
Hiatus
Chapter 12: new member
Chapter 13: panda problems ( posted after Rip Bell)
RIP Bell 2016-2020

Chapter 9: investigation

741 10 1
By BBsala

(Chase POV)
Right know I was with Jin in the assembly waiting for a announcement by the school council president. Soon a girl wear the seton academy uniform was at the stage,she looked human, but I soon noticed the a small tail, it was hairless, probably a naked mole rat.

The school council president then started to speak " recently, it would appear that certain have been forming groups against the laws of nature. Everyone let us live proper live while upholding the mortals of the natural world".
Something inside me snapped, I couldn't let this slide, I know she was obviously talking about the cooking club and my club.
"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE" I yelled getting everyone attention and the naked mole rat looked at me.
"Listen here, having friends with different species it not against nature, I've been in my pack for 7 years and We find, what makes you think is wrong, that's like saying gay people can't get married. Let it be known...IM CHASE HUNTER LEADER Of THE INTERSPECIES SOCIAL CLUB" I yelled my final words.

Timeskip
Right know I was in heading to school conical president office, after I was left with a warning for my actions, she probably wants me to explain why did it maybe even disband my club, if that happens, then I'm going to have a bad time here.
It took me a whole to get their, with the place for the school conical president being a mole rat, it made sense.
I finally got to the door and I open it " okey listen I'm sor-WUH AHAH" I scream as she wearing nothing but her underwear.

I put my left hand over my eyes to not stare, I then heard a voice from down below and he sounded confused " are, why are coving your eyes" and quickly looked down and saw a small naked mole rat water only his underwear. "BECAUSE ITS RUDE TO STARE AT NAKED WOMEN, I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK IM A PERVERT" I yelled back blushing trying not to stare at her. The mole I told look like he understood "Oh does well, you see wearing clothes, embarrassing for us and own queen, and since school forbids being naked in public, this is the only place were we can not wear them" he said. " if you want to take off you cloths that's O- "NO" I said cutting him off, not only was it embarrassing to that then off, but....then they would see my..Rod through my underwear If I did and I rather not have that.

(Hadano Miki POV)
This was not what I was expecting, when he opened the door and I saw his reaction, it reminded me of when I see students wearing clothes before I could keep my composure. And it looked like he lost that confidence from earlier, I'm the school conical president I'm supposed to make them welcomed not embarrassed. Even though disrespected me in the assembly, he still a student and that makes him my responsibility. I then knew what had to do...and I ready hated it, I started putting back on my clothes to get him comfortable. My subordinates looked confused and distressed " president what are you doing" one said worried
" you don't have put back on your clothes, we're not in public" another said panicked by my actions.
But the human Chase looked at me and his cheeks became less red. Once I finished being clothed I looked at him seriously, but in my head my Brian was going haywire, why did I have to wear clothes in the only place I don't have to.

(Chase)
I finally stopped blushing once she got her clothes on and calm down. I then heard her speak up " as you may know, I'm the school conical president, my name is Hadano Miki" she introduced herself. " know on to why you are here" she gave short pause probably expecting me to answer, so I did " yeah, yeah I interrupted the assembly and that, but in my defence I was only pointing out of how biased your 'morals of the natural world' I said sarcastically on that last part.

" because, two species living together it against the natural world, chaos would appear and-
"OH shut the fuck up, you underground nudist" I said cutting her off. " I've been in a pack of different species, if you were paying attention to what I said in the assembly, I've have been in it for SEVEN YEARS, and not once as that ignorant, racist propaganda you been spitting out happens, sure some members get into fights, BUT that's only because most of them lived during the same time period before they became extinct, so what do you say to that" I said finishing my rant.

From the looked on Hadano face, she seemed surprised by my rant, but then show a serious face " if that's the case then you wouldn't mind watching the footage my team has filmed of the cooking club".
"WHAT" and said with surprise and anger, "hah so you do have something to hide, that makes you a-
" WHAT LEGAL RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO FILM STUDENTS, HAVE YOU INFORMED THE TEACHERS" I yelled at them which made all the naked mole rats flinch and some jump, Then I continued, but stopped yelling.
" this is a invasion of privacy, you best have a good reason, before I report this to the principle" I said threateningly, which really got the girl attention, she looked a bit panicked and so do the rest of her minions. Then one of the minions spoke up " look, I realise that it sounds bad, but we only did it to stop the crime against nature" and then looked him right in the eyes and he looked scared
" that doesn't mean it's right to spy on people" I said disappointed.

I then signed and came to a conclusion " looked I will watch this, and if I see anything that's to far, I will not hesitate to take this footage and show it to the teachers and explain why, and don't think they will agree with you, one of the teachers let the cooking have different species" I said to them.

Hadano then stood up and then said " fine but if I find anything that's doesn't not a abide by the school your club it disbanded" she said. But I just smirked " you can try" I whisper so nobody could hear it and I got in a chair and started watching.

(The film starts)

"What it this" Hano asked confused, "I think is a trailer" I said sitting next to Hano to my left and one of the minion in a chair size of him with sun glasses on sitting on the table infront of us " you are correct, we used 4K cameras and countless hours of editing" with said with pride.

" have to admit that's impressive, let's get to actually film first" I said to compliments the director mole rat.
Then the film showed Hitomi crounch down holding her phone taking pictures of the flowers, " this is Hino Hitomi, she started to cooking club, she the only female human in the academy"
" yeah and it seems you filmed her during her hobby of taking photos on flowers" I commented, then in the film it seemed that Hitomi noticed them and started running. I then turned to Hadano with a deadpanned expression, which got her to looked after guilty and probably thinking of her choices.
" you did think was going to happen, if someone caught themselves being filming without consent, the first they do it run" and said still looking at her.
" to be fair, we are really short, so she might have gotten to wrong idea" the Director mole said a bit embarrassed about the filming, I said nothing and turned back to film.

The film then cut to Miyubi walking down a hallway, I immediately knew what was going to happen. " this is Miyubi Shishio  a sloth" the director said, then from the looks of it Miyubi stop moving, but that was just her walking. " did the film stop" Hadano asked the director confused " no she just walking" he answered "3..2..1" I said counting down to what was about to happen, confused Hadono " what are you counting down t-
(Then miyubi died from over exhaustion in the film)
"SHE DIED" she said worried and really panicked.
" relax, she does all the time, heck you could make a drinking game over how Many times she dies" I said calmly crossing my arms. (A/N DON'T DO TRY THAT HOME SERIOUSLY, YOU PROBABLY DIE From Alcohol poisoning )
" that's right, she also become quit popular after taking part in the sports festival" the director mole explained to her.
"I see, she a student that needs special care" Hadano said still a bit disturb by that Miyubi dies often.
" all ready a head of you, thanks to her I put in  a defibrillator in cooking club in case, that happens when her friends are around" I reassured her, which seem to calm her a bit.
Then this time it showed Yukari and surprisingly Halwende was with her, they were both wearing jungle explorer clothes and it seemed they were really cooperative with being filmed, which made me feel more comfortable in this film. hadano looked a Halwende confused " who the diprotodon?" She asked to director, but before he could answer I did " that's Halwende, he one of my members, he the therapists of the pack, he shy but he's nice once he opens up to you" Hadano from her expression looked surprised, then went back to film and had the face of ' I'll get back to that later face'
" we are here to catch the legendary Surubi fish" Yukari told the camera man filming, the camera then went to Halwende " apparently it lives in these woods" he said a nervous, probably for being on camera.

The camera then showed.

After seeing a that fish get brutally murdered, The film then started looking like nature documentary, which I almost cracked up, I did my best to stop. Right now on the film was Yukari and Halwende with a family of wombats eating the killed fish, " WHO TOLD YOU TO GO AND SHOOT A DOCUMENTARY " Hadano yelled annoyed. " aw I wanted to see what's happens" I complained like a 5 year old just to mess with her. Then we went to Yukari and Halwende interview with the camera man " what got you two to seek this fish" the camera man asked, " well, ever since I was little I always thought I wasn't allowed to eat was expect eucalyptus" Yukari answered happily. The camera faced Halwende and asked "what made you come along with this girl" Halwende looked nervous but Yukarai answered for him and got in the camera man face " you see, my grandpa was a diprotodon and Halwende personality reminds me of him, you see when he was young Grandpa was kinda like when he was Halwende age".
(A/N seriously read chapter 33 in the manga here's the link: https://mangazuki.me/manga/murenase-shiiton-gakuen/murenase-shiiton-gakuen-33/?style=list

I was surprised by this, but how does a diprotodon became the grand father of Koala...best not the question it.
"Stop, just stop for a second " Hadano said looking like she had enough and turned to her minions " I order you to investigate on each member of the cooking club and the true state" she told them a little annoyed. " if it info you want I can tell want I know, I was part of the cooking club and sorta still are" I told with deadpanned standing behind her. She then turned around had the look of surprise " you were a member?" she asked me, as if to clarify, " yes, I recently made my own club, as I told you in the assembly, while I was in the cooking club I made good friends with them, the next member I will explain, if we can get to that" I said while turning to the director and he showed to film. In the film it show one of the naked mole rats running on all fours looking scared and stopped a corner and through the camera we could see Kurumi walking down the hall, then the mole rat was talking to the camera " Senpai I'm scared" he said " don't worry, she won't notice us from here" the camera man reassured him, but then suddenly Kurumi was at the corner and picked up the naked mole rat on the camera, while he was screaming.
"Ok you can stop" I said then turned to the moles that had bandages on them, " you see Kurumi, is sort loner and only comes to the club room to sleep or help with cooking" I explained. " I don't want to know that, I want to know how this foolish club was formed" Hadano said to her minions.
" Ranka, the leader of the cooking club, just wanted to make friends with other species" I said, which made her stop in her tracks and turned to me, as did the rest of her minions I signed then explained " from what I was told, when Ranka was kid she didn't have many friends, then one day, when three bears were bulling her, human child her age dame to protect her, of course he got his ass handed to him, but still after that she wanted to make a pack of different species and become her friends" I finished, the looks of the male naked mole rats looked like they were about to tear up.
" that's..sniff..so awesome" one male said wiping his tears of joy.
" who would have thought that happen" other said with surprise, and Hadano looked dumbfounded then she show a face of curiosity and suspicion " what about you, why did you make if pack of different species". I stop and thought about my answer, the only people I ever told my dream was my pack mates and my family, didn't know what to say....oh well might as well tell them, who know maybe I can get her on my side and change that stupid policy from the assembly.

I looked them directly in the eyes and turned from them for a few seconds " you know humans have probably come in second of killing off animal species...all those animals hunted down, homes taken away from deforestation, having body parts sold on the black market, all of it sickens me" I said looking a little angry and continued " I've loved animals since I was a kid, and when I started realising all the harm we've down, I can honestly see why Mother Nature just recently gave us really low birth rates, we kinda had this coming" I said the looking at the faces, showed surprise, sympathy and sadness and I went on " so I wanted to make
Pack, a pack of species that humans have wronged and make up for what we did, members, extinct, endangered or not, I will make a pack and make a new tomorrow, I know you think interspecies is a bad thing, but please" I face them again, I was practically show a pleading face "let me make up for my species mistakes" I said and a small tear was shed from my left eye.

(Hadano miki POV)
I was looking at him with complete empathy, he just wants to fix's his kind mistakes, maybe I've been living underground for to long to realise that, I don't know about the cooking club, but Chase hunter pack, seems reasonable and justified and then  smiled at him and said " I think you reason and admirable dream fits fine with school, maybe you could even help with the students problems they are having with your club, yes, yes that it" I said excitedly and didn't even notice I was hugging Chase...wait what, I quickly Let go and was flustered a little and it seemed Chase was blushing a little as well. " I'm sorry I don't know what came over me" I apologised, " What was that, I'm supposed to be the responsible one, calm down, calm down"
Once I stopped my thoughts I looked back a Chase " Chase hunter you club it permitted to continue, now that's all I think we can talk" I said smiling and Chase left.

Once he left, immediately took of my clothes off and was back in my underwear and bra, and was blushing with embarrassment
" I've never kept my composure for this long in front student wearing clothes" I was in crouching and my face was as red as a tomato, once I got out of my system, I turned to my team and show a smile " so what do think" I said.
" you did great not losing you composure" one said
" Yeah, that's got to be some kind of record" another said with pride.
I then noticed that their was more film so I thought I finished, it probably not important.
(One showing of  of Jin being licked by Ranka later)
No POV

Pure Shock  was all the female naked mole rat had right now, once she stop blushing from shock and then turned to anger
" Jin Mazama, I now see, you truly are a devil, playing Ranka and CHASE for fools,he is...he is..he

She yelled accusingly, and stared at the screen, she couldn't tell Chase yet, he believe her, but not without proof, how dare Jin try and take advantage a young wolf, just trying to make friends with different species, " Mark my words Jin, your days are numbered
The end

The reason this took longer then expected was because, I was trying really hard to make it interesting, and hopefully I did my best, hopefully I don't take as long with the next chapter, I was going to put this on hiatus, then I thought " what the fuck to wrong with you, do remember all those times a writer stopped for a long time and with out explained and something like, so I decided finish the chapter and here we are, so remember have a good day and no flaming and vote if you liked the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 21K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 38.4K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
735K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

152K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...