bandages || calum hood

By indolentcth

❝i don't know whether it was the way she bit her bottom lip in concentration, her eyebrows furrowed to focus... More

bandages || c.h
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five

twenty-four

9.5K 297 64
By indolentcth

i feel so sick ew

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUSBAND AKA ZAYN

calum

"I have to tell her," Belle badgered for the last hour, nervously tapping her fingers against her thigh. After visiting Ashton, we ended up crashing at her place to avoid the drama between Michael and Rose.

"Relax, Belle." I chuckled and twirled her raven colored hair around my finger. Belle remained anxious ever since hearing about what Ashton has done to Rose, and she couldn't help but attempt to contact her best friend. "I already told Michael. He will take care of this."

"How exactly will he take care of it?" Belle leaned her head against my chest, her heart beating quickly against mine. We decided to not interfere, for it might only cause more drama between all of them.

"I don't know, baby." I sighed while stroking her soft hair. Belle laid down on my lap, looking up at me.

"I am so confused about this shit though." She wasn't the only one of course. The entire romance between all of them was fucked up to the core.

"From what I know, Michael used Alice to make Rose think that he was over her when he wasn't. Ashton cheated on Rose with Alice, and Alice loves Michael." I had to pronounce the words slowly, for I wasn't even quite sure of what I was saying.

"So no one has feelings for Alice?" Belle tapped on my stomach a pattern while leaning her head against my chest.

"I don't think so." I rolled my eyes remembering how much drama Alice had brought into our lives. Although she was quite kind to me and shit, I just knew that she wasn't prepared to live in Michael's world.

"So basically it is a love triangle between Rose, Ashton, and Michael-"

Before I could nod, Belle got caught off by the sound of her phone ringing. Rose's name flashed on the screen which caused Belle to promptly answer the phone.

"Hello?" Belle cleared her throat and sat up, focusing on the conversation.

"Hey Belle. We have so much to talk about, but not over the phone." Rose's voice was clear over speaker (Belle turned it on after I kept poking her).

"Yeah of course. Are you okay?" Panic was masked in her voice, but Belle's speech was quickened and sharp.

"I'm with Michael right now, but yeah. Michael just-um-beat the shit out of Ashton when Calum told him. He called me afterwards and told me about what happened. I called Ashton's roommate to check on Ash, and he said that Ashton is fine," Rose breathed out, telling Michael to stop playing with her hair as she spoke.

"What the fuck? Michael beat up Ashton?" Belle gasped, shifting so that her blanket would cover her lap.

"Yeah but no one is badly injured," Rose added, muttering some words to Michael afterwards. "I honestly don't care about what Ashton. I forgive him for it, I mean, I'm happy now for the first time in a long time."

"I am proud of you, Rose. What are you guys doing now?" Belle placed her leg on top of mine, leaning her head against my chest. Shuffling was heard through the phone as Rose laughed.

"Hey Belle, we're going to watch some movies, so please stop taking my girlfriend away from me okay bye." Michael interrupted while fastening his pace to joke around with Rose.

"You guys are dating now?" Belle smiled, playing with the strings of my hoodie. She tended to never stay still while being in a conversation with someone which was fucking adorable.

"Well, I didn't ask Rose out yet, but I will soon-like tonight," Michael whisper-screamed at Belle, making it obvious to Rose.

"Wait Rose, you're still coming to the dinner tonight, right?" Belle awkwardly coughed as she scooted closer to me.

"Yeah of course. Michael has to run some errands anyways." Rose snatched her phone from Michael. I eyed Belle curiously as she bit her lip. "Is Calum nervous to meet your parents?"

"Wait what?" I cut Belle off before she could speak and widened my eyes. Belle groaned and picked on her nails.

"Oh shit, I'll hang up now," Rose chuckled, ending the call to leave Belle and I alone.

"I was going to tell you." Belle studied the ends of her hair to avoid looking at me.

"I'm meeting your parents tonight?" I cleared my throat as my nerves kicked in. Belle's parents were likely to have high expectations of me, and I doubted that I would even exceed one of them. Belle nodded to confirm. "But your mother hates me."

"I begged her to give you a second chance. Come on, Calum. Please?" She pouted and looked up at me. Her dark eyes enlarged as she cupped my hands with her small ones.

"I don't have a choice." I sighed, laying my head down on one of her polyester pillows. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because if you did have a choice, you would say no." Belle laughed as she kissed my lips, being careful not to push her weight on my lap.

"Belle, I really don't want to go," I whined and sat up. There was no way that I would stay in the same room with the woman who banished me from my girlfriend's house.

"Too late, babe. The reservation is at 6 and it can't be cancelled." Belle crawled onto my lap, her legs on each side of my body.

"You are evil." I groaned and secured my hands on her waist. Belle rested her head on my chest, placing a small kiss on the nape of my neck.

"Oh and dress formal."

~*~*~*

Never in my entire life would I ever think that the complications of wearing a button up, tie, and slacks would manifest upon me. Michael had been generous enough to teach me all the loopholes to going to a formal dinner, but that didn't change the fact that I had no idea how to behave (at least to the way Belle's parents desired me to be).

"So Calum, how long have you known my daughter?" Belle's mother tucked a piece of her black hair behind her ear and took a bite out of her salad. She had quite pale skin that contrasted with the pure black in her eyes -another gene Belle inherited from her-which was suitable with her personality. The restaurant we were in was no doubt some place that would probably be more expensive than my future house.

"A few months, Mrs. Rivers," I croaked out, adjusting the red bow tie Michael told me to wear since both of us didn't know how to tie a tie. My black button up and slacks were ironed by Rose -it turned out that even Rose and Michael knew about the dinner before I did, so they made sure to prepare everything- however, I refused to wear any shoes except for my black Vans. It was only fair.

The entire scene was awkward and quiet, for we sat in a long table covered with a white tablecloth. Belle remained next to me with her maroon silk dress lightly tickling my hand. Her parents sat in front of us along with Belle's siblings, Carter and Rory. Rose cleared her throat to fill in the silence as she sat down next to Belle after using the restroom. Rose's family joined because -according to Belle- Belle and Rose's family are really close, so Rose's family's opinion matter tremendously.

"How did you meet?" Belle's father adjusted his navy tie as he placed his fork down. Belle's father had brown hair unlike the rest of Belle's family, and his eyes were a light shade of brown. His face was freshly shaved with the smell of coffee mixed with his cologne.

"In the nurse's office, Mr.Rivers." I tried to conceal the true reason of me meeting her by making everything blunt, and Belle placed a hand on my leg to calm me down. Carter rested his head on his arm while glaring at me with his dark eyes. His black hair stuck up with gel which fitted with his messy look of a wrinkled button up and undone tie.

"What are you planning to do when you take her virginity?" Carter snapped, piercing his eyes into mine. Rose choked on her Coke as she put her cup down, widening her eyes at Carter like everyone else.

"Carter," Belle hissed, narrowing her eyes at her older brother. Belle's mother crossed her arms and instead of scolding her son, she waited for an answer. I bit back the response of saying that I already did, but Carter wasn't going to give up. Rose's mother, a kind looking brunette who sat next to me, looked at me sympathetically with her caramel colored eyes.

"Not everyone is like you, Carter." Rory rolled her dark brown eyes, playing with the pasta in her bowl. The entire table silenced as all eyes turned to the thirteen-year-old who hasn't uttered a word until now.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Carter dropped his fork, looking at his little sister who calmly sat next to him. Rory ran a hand through her ebony colored hair, pulling up her black dress.

"Carter, language," Belle's mother scolded but had no effect on Carter. Rory took a bite out of her pasta before answering her fuming brother.

"Not every guy is willing to date a girl just for their virginity." Unlike Carter, Rory was calm-headed, acting like she honestly didn't give a shit about anything. She flickered her eyes towards her brother, daring him to fight back.

"I'm not like that, and you know it." Carter huffed as he clenched his fist. Rose's father pushed his chair back and excused himself to go to the restroom. Belle and Rose's younger brothers quietly muttered among themselves until they peered up at the argument unfolding between Rory and Carter.

"Which totally explains how you got with Jane," Rory sarcastically remarked and raised an eyebrow at Carter.

"Yeah I took her virginity, but I didn't leave her afterwards," Carter stuttered, taken aback by Rory's comment.

"But she sure isn't with your sorry ass now though," Rory scoffed while a small smirk crept on her lips. The occupants of the table were in shock by the little one's remark, each displaying their own face of shock. Even the two younger brothers removed their eyes from their Nintendo, their mouths agape.

"Aurora," Belle's mother hissed as she pointed a finger, "that's enough."

Carter slumped in his seat without another word escaping his lips while Rory just shrugged like what she said wasn't important.

"Well," Belle's father darted his eyes towards me and swallowed his food, "aren't you going to answer the question."

"I am not dating her just to take her virginity, so all the accusations are absolutely false, sir." There was something about Belle's father that just scared the hell out of me. Belle placed her hand over mine, her warm fingers tangled themselves into mine. The waiter strolled by and glanced over our food before eliminating all the empty plates from the table.

"Where do you live?" Belle's mother plopped a slice of lemon into her tea and mixed it with her straw. The sounds of police sirens in the city distracted me by making me look at the view. The restaurant was thirty floors above ground level which made the view exceptionally breathtaking.

"A little near the city." I twisted my fork into my untouched plate of spaghetti; my nerves caused me to not have an appetite.

"What do you plan on doing after high school?" Belle's mother seemed to speak with such a sharp tone, no kindness to be found at all. I honestly didn't know what I wanted to do in the future which scared me throughout my entire life.

All eyes were on me as I gulped, eating a forkful of my food to create a short-spanned excuse that I couldn't answer, for I had food in my mouth. Belle bit her lip in worry as Rose tried to figure out what was going on. After opening her mouth as if she realized what the problem was, Rose cleared her throat, brushing back her dark brown curls.

"Speaking of plans for the future, I was going to tell you that I am auditioning for Juilliard next year," Rose beamed, her lips forming into a proud smile as everyone congratulated her.

"Congratulations Rose. When did you plan this?" Belle's mother smiled for the first time in my presence and directed all attention towards her. The entire table broke into their own separate conversations to my relief. Rose slyly winked at me as I mouthed her a thank you.

"Why did she do that?" I whispered to Belle, pulling her body closer to me.

"She said she owed you one for everything that happened between Michael and Ashton." Belle quietened her voice as she squeezed my hand.

"This is by far the most stressful dinner I've attended." I chuckled as Belle rolled her eyes and lightly kicked me with her heel.

"This is probably the most peaceful dinner I've had with my family." Belle snorted, tugging on the sleeve of my shirt so her lips could be near my ear. "By the way, bow ties look hot on you."

~
huke lemmings wont fucking follow me on twitter so im suing him.

-kat hoodings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1.2K 23
My fist clenched against the edge of the table when he pushed a hair strand behind her ear and leaned closer, what the fuck!! Why she is not pushing...
1.6K 96 37
I noticed she had scars on her wrist, I looked up and she looked like she was about to brake down, She stood up "I'd hate to cut this short but I hav...
97.1K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...