Ask/Dare SCPs and author

Door UniteTogether

SCPs who you can ask questions: SCP-001 "Scarlet King" SCP-001 "Gate Guardian" SCP-035 SCP-049 SCP-049-J SC... Meer

Introduction
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Addendum Ask-106
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Addendum Ask-New objects
Part 10
Conversation
Part 11 - Ask and Dare
Conversation 2
Part 12
Part 13
Bedroom
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Broken brotherhood
Part 18
Part 19
Ignorance
Part 20-J
New SCPs
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Therapy
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37-A
Part 37-B
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62.1
Part 62.2
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74 - War
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Omniversal War
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88

Part 55

254 11 23
Door UniteTogether

Author: So, here we are.

5205: The last, final part of this Ask. Apparently not.

Author: We have made this Ask just for fun, to experience every possibility that exists in this universe.

5205: It was fun to answer your comments, so we will do this one last time.

Author: I am ending this mainly because I do not see a reason to continue this. But from the questions I think that you really wanted it to continue.

5205: Almost everyone got his own question or dare, which he or she could answer or fulfill.

Author: But this is most likely the end. Why? Because from what I have seen, people are getting out of ideas for questions or dares.

5205: We may continue this in a far future, if we get a lot of questions during this time. And we got them, so it is not the end.

Author: It may take weeks, months, or even years.

5205: But it is possible. If we get enough questions, then maybe, just maybe, we will make few more parts.

Author: But for now that's all, and the story is finished. Open the portal 5205.

5205: *Opens the portal to his universe* Time to do this one, last time. *Goes through the portal with Author*

Ashwolfiea102

Author: Sure, you can pet her, just be careful.

529: *Purrs from pleasure*

Author: Welp, good luck guys, you will have a long discussion after this Ask ends.

076: *Makes a huge smile* I am ready for that.
Alexisshadow999

Clef: He already did that. Not once, not twice, but one hundred times!

049: If you want, I can give you some medicine, which will help you.

5205: I am afraid that he won't, because he is, well, dead.

Bright: Ok, but I am taking MalO with me!

iamPESTILENCE

035: Hey, at least that, thanks!

939: Yes, but she was mad at me and bit me few times.

5205: She says, that she is thinking about turning into that version of herself from Unity Remake.

096: Don't scream so loud bro, my head hurts!

049: Sadly no.

John: *Pulls out a knife and cuts the robes* We already made a deal that we will let them live, but they cannot restore the Chaos Insurgency.

Clef: That wasn't me!

Author: Then who?

Clef: ... Fine, that was me, that child scared me!

Scarlet King: Yea, I know about that.

457: Glory to the gasoline!

5205: She says, that she will definitely change her form to make sure, that she won't look like a peanut anymore.

096: He tried that here too, but it didn't work.

049: Well, since I have created the perfect Cure, it disables thoughts of killing or hurting somebody, both physically and psychically. When it wasn't perfect, it turned them into zombies, which, well, still wanted to kill, but were way slower and easier to run away.

682-1: I can't, there are children in here, for example my kids or 053. I can only tell you, that this is something, you truely don't want to see.

5205: Damn, you should really add something in here. A garden would be nice for example.

AUshipper

5205: She says that it is yellow.

Rizkyputrar

Bright: At least I tried.

Author: This is not my world so no.

106: Definitely not, we are living in peace!

Iris: No. Just no.

049: They will not, do not worry.

5205: Yea, they tried to change something in elections, but we have found out and executed them. And no, it is not necesarry, we don't have any rebels. But yes, humanity is truely destructive.

5205: Damn, then it may be more advanced than us, but I would not want to live in a world, where government controls everything.

2599: I think that it will not be necesarry, the world is truely peaceful.

Nolan51

Bottle: *Breaks*

5205: Damnit bro, it was a sleeping liquid! *Falls asleep*

Everyone: *Falls asleep*

*Time skip few minutes*

5205: *Wakes up* Damnit...

Gevon5566600

682-1: Yea, he looks like me.

5205: Author, do you have the same in your universe?

Author: Yes.

5205: ... You truely cannot learn how to live in peace without wars, can you?

079: Bro, I didn't do that!

Author: It was an alternate version of you.

079: Oh.

5205: It was pretty good.

682-1: Bro, he was searching for porn with me and my brother 999, he deserved that!

5205: Well, right now we have a communist government and we are trying to create a perfect society, where everyone is working. And about nationalist, well, we are all nationalists, because we care about our countries. And yes, I know about that, but it was a minor group, they didn't have even 10% of support from their country.

NakyNakashimmaArmy21

Every SCP: *Does the flop*

682-1: *Falls on his back and cannot get up* Help!

CardinalHamandeggs

5205: Sure, come to my universe and I will allow that.

166: Well, that's kinda complicated. First of all, SCPs are resistant to my effects, so 106 is not a threat. Second of all, 5205 removed my effects long time ago, so I am theoretically not an SCP anymore. And about GOC, since the humanity united, they became a part of Foundation, which destroyes dangerous objects, if they cannot be contained.

106: Nothing, I am too old for sexual stuff anyway.

Clef: I would use a huge amount of electricity on him.

Bright: Well, I could do that, but it is already in SCP-1004. No, I will not do that, because I cannot draw. And I am keeping those plans in secret, sorry.

Clef: Her name was Dáirine, and yes, if I could, I would do that to save her, but no, I am not an Elder Being.

5205: She has similiar abilities, but is not a Weeping Angel.

049: I have already created it, after hundreds of years, luckily, 106 is not the source. I am not the Elder Being, and I tried to create that vaccine, but somehow your virus was changing so fast in my laboratory, that it was impossible, I don't know why.

5205: That's classified, sorry. And 530 is not in this Ask, and he will probably never be in here, because this is the last part. But from what I know, he has mixed feelings about his abilities. About Area 51, no, we haven't tested anything there, and Bermuda Triangle is not an SCP. To be frank, we still don't know what exactly causes all those ships to sink, but it is probably caused by methane from the bottom of it changing the density of the water.

Author: No, everything is ok. If everyone asked as many questions as you, then I would be able to continue this Ask until part 200. But for now this is the end. I will visit this universe from time to time, but I doubt that I will continue the Ask. Goodbye everyone, it was a pleasure to write this.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

51K 865 10
Damion, a death row inmate turned into a rogue D-class personnel at the SCP Foundation. When his work there had begun, things had looked like they wo...
14K 526 23
For years, SCP Foundation managed to study thousands of anomalies, and contained most of them in cells. During one of containment breaches, something...
87.9K 1.4K 23
You have been working for enourmous IT corporation. You didn't believe anymore in paranormal things like SCP foundation, because you were too old for...
179K 4K 81
Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before they got captured by the scp foundation. ...