Just Eternity | ✓ |

By LAneFields

[COMPLETED] Book 2 of the 'Just' Series. *Erotic Romance* *MATURE* Ellie Taylor is a girl who has had it all... More

Just Eternity
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Twenty Two.
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Thirty.
Thirty One.
Bonus Chapter
Thirty Two.
Thirty three.
Thirty Four
Epilogue
Tatt'd
New Story; Like You
HONEY

Nine.

55.2K 1.5K 291
By LAneFields

A/N: so I have two more chapters in my drafts and just decided why not? So here you go <3
Love you guys! Thanks for the comments!

***

I rubbed my eyes roughly looking at the bustling New York City streets. The sun had barely risen an hour ago and people already littered the sidewalk. Some dressed in formal wear and others casual, buzzing around like bees scavenging for their queen.

I regret throwing on my outfit from last night on in my rush to leave as the cool autumn breeze brushed my exposed skin. I adjusted my unforgiving shirt as I weaved in and out of the groups of people, finally getting to the pharmacy.

Once inside I rushed to line that extended to the baby aisle and I groaned. Of course this is where I'd have to stand to wait. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, making my nerves rack even higher.

"Hey Max." I sighed, tapping my foot in annoyance and discomfort, looking at the pacifiers and diapers that surrounded me in a nagging protest.

"Where'd you go?" He asked, I could tell he was concerned and ready to reach through the phone and yank me back to his apartment.

"I ran to the pharmacy. Had to pick something up. Want anything?" I tried to act nonchalant, like everything was just peachy with the smiling baby from the Pampers diapers staring into my black soul.

"You're coming back?" Max seemed surprised.

I rolled my eyes with a list of annoyances. I hadn't had my morning coffee and with everyone around me just seemed to irritate me more, especially with this sixty degree, freezing weather.

"I planned on it but if you-

"No, no. Come back." Max rushedly pleaded, "I would have driven you if you woke me. Want me to come and we could get breakfast?"

My stomach turned at the thought of food. Or maybe it was at the thought of what I was about to buy.

"You were knocked out. Even Dixie couldn't wake you." I sighed. Sex last night took his soul from him momentarily. I thought I was snuggled to a dead person this morning but his light snores proved otherwise.

"Ellie, where are you?" Max asked again, this time more demanding. I could hear Dixie barking in the background and him hushing her softly as he fumbled around his apartment loudly.

"The pharmacy down the street from your apartment. Can you bring me a sweater If you're coming? It's fucking cold in this fucking state." I snapped, not caring when the guy two people in front of me gave me a dirty look.

"Yeah, I'm bringing Dixie so just meet us outside." Max sighed as he hung up.

I waited in line forever. Listening to everyone complain how long it was taking. I trained my eyes to the younger girl in front of me. She couldn't be any older than twenty shifting her stance uneasy as she clung to her body as if hugging herself to sanity.

Something I had in common with her when I'd have anxiety flare ups, not that long ago.

She seemed so nervous, fiddling with her fingers and picking her nail polish. The girl hugged her jacket to her body as she walked to the counter and in such a hush tone I heard her ask for the exact same thing as what I came for.

But the older woman behind the counter shook her head, saying something that inched right under my skin.

I just about lost it as I walked right next to the girl and held my hand on her back to stop her from walking away.

"I need the Plan B." I stated firmly, with one hand holding my arm to stop the chills from the a/c they had on in the fucking fall.

The older woman eyed me up and down with a shake of her head.

"Sorry, sweetheart. We don't have anymore." The woman frowned, glancing behind me at the long line forming then to the young girl I had forced to stand beside me.

"How do you guys not have it? You're a pharmacy." I eyed her carefully with a raised brow.

"Listen, we don't have any plan B. Find another store to buy it at." She said loudly, earning a chorus of chatter from behind me. Mostly from the men and mothers who didn't approve of my situation.

My face reddened with embarrassment and anger. "I want your manager."

"Excuse me?"

"Get me your manager." I demanded, looking beside me to find the young girl ready to walk off. I released her slightly, hoping she'd stay long enough to get what she came for.

"Maybe you should have kept your legs closed and you wouldn't be holding up my line." She snarled lowly.

I squinted my eyes before slamming my hands to the counter. "Do you do this to all the young woman who come in here? You make excuses and force them to go searching for something they don't even want in the first place?"

The woman recoiled slightly then quickly composed herself.

"Get me your manager before I make a bigger scene." I snapped.

She grungingly walked off, stomping her feet with each step. People behind me complained while the younger girl kept silent.

Once the manager came over, I explained the situation in full detail. Saying how distressed I was that such an older woman was looking down on me and making me feel like a horrible person for buying a product from this establishment.

Even if I didn't mean it, I know the younger girl was feeling that.

The manager told the pharmacist to take a break and then pulled a box from behind his register.

I looked to the young girl and hushly asked her if she needed one. She responded with a subtle nod.

"Two." I demanded to the manager.

"I can't let you buy two. You'll have to buy them separately."

The young girl sighed, "Will it show up on my credit card bill?"

"It'll come up as pharmacy purchase or something." The manager looked to her with a frown when she started to walk away.

My stomach grew into a pit as she neared the exit. I so badly wanted to grab her by the arm and yank her back, but I knew that was crossing the line with a stranger.

"I'm so sorry for that, Miss." The younger male sighed as he rang up my purchase.

"Don't say sorry. Fix it. Can you imagine how many woman are carrying a child they can't care for or have to go through an abortion because of your poor choice of staff?"

"I apologize again." The manager lightly smiled, trying to show how apologetic he was.

"I'll be coming back later and if she's behind that counter, I'll be making a post on Reddit so every woman surrounds this place calling it an anti feminist establishment."

The manager wide eyed me before I walked off. My feet angerily guiding me to the front of the store where Max stood with Dixie.

He propped himself up from the brick building once he saw me.

"I forgot how fucking rude people in New York could be." I groaned, taking the sweater from his hands and throwing it over my head.

God, it smelt so good I almost forgot I was mad.

"What happened?" Max narrowed his eyes towards the store then back to me.

"I tried buying a Plan B and this fucking lady was being a jackass." I grumbled, taking the bag from his hands in a huff.

"Why are you buying a plan B?" Max asked softly, pulling Dixie along with us down the sidewalk.

"You know why. Our little excitement last night ended in a way it shouldn't have. Especially since I forgot my birth control in California." I explained numbly, fiddling with the package in the bag.

"Wait," Max stopped abruptly, wrapping his arm in mine. "When was your last period?"

I rolled my eyes. "Two weeks ago."

Max bit his lip before pulling my arm off to the side of the street. "Listen, if you really don't want to have a baby, that's fine. But if you already ovulated, that isn't going to help you. Let's do the math and figure out if you have yet then take it."

I rolled my eyes at his doctor tone and worry. "Well, you don't need to worry about that because I'm not taking it."

Max brushed his hair out of his face roughly as he followed me like a little puppy until I found the young girl from the pharmacy line.

I tapped her shoulder lightly before handing her my bag.

"You really don't have to." She frowned, picking at her nail polish again.

I shook my head and forced her to take the bag from me. "No worries." I waved her off before pulling Max away.

We silently walked down the streets of New York, letting strangers murmurs be our own conversation.

"That was nice of you." Max spoke softly after a while. "If you want I could take you to a different-

"I'm not buying another one of your theory is that it's not going to work. We'll just have to wait now." I groaned, stuffing my hands in the oversized sweater pockets.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you weren't on birth control and it just kind of happened." Max reached into my sweater and held my hand. "If it's any consolation, I'd love to have a baby-

"Nope," I raised my hand in the air, "don't want to hear it."

Max chuckled with a shake of his head, "Alright. I love you. Can I say that?"

A hummed with a small smile. "Only if you kiss me after."

Max stopped our stride and turned me towards him. His large, soft hand held my cheek tenderly as his green eyes looked to mine. A twinkle of lust floated in his orbs. "I love you, Ellie." He spoke softly before leaning in and kissing my lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.2K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
10.4K 239 11
Ellie Johnson was a fucked up girl, well that is only if you consider a girl with a brain in the 60s fucked up. She didn't date men, her mom is a ri...
885K 20.6K 63
[editing...] A story about two confusing people who have no idea of what they're doing. Ellie Mae Miller enters her senior year in hopes of starting...
514K 13.7K 45
*** Getting To Know The Story Main Content. *** Ellie, the quite, shy and sweet nature girl has always been living in her own little bubbles peaceful...