Wicked Is Coming [OUAT | Two...

By bethanyjanebooks

Saving Henry in Neverland turned out to be more tricky than the heroes originally thought. Through their miss... More

- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
Next Book

- 13 -

3.7K 83 16
By bethanyjanebooks

One Year Ago In The Enchanted Forest...

Aurora and Phillip were about to enjoy a picnic under a gazebo when there suddenly was a loud crackling sound, the wind began rushing towards them with a purple cloud. There was a loud thunderclap, Aurora and Phillip went to take shelter under the gazebo, the purple cloud passed them and they were alright.

"Are you alright?" Phillip asked Aurora.

"Yeah, yeah, I think so, what was that?" Aurora asked.

"I don't know," Phillip told her and they looked forward to see the dwarf's, Killian, Granny, Belle, Neal, Regina, Charming, Snow and Brooke standing in front of them in the outfits they wore when the curse first struck.

"Snow? Brooke? What happened?" Aurora asked them, recognising the two.

Snow walked forward, "We're back," She said.

Manhattan: One Year Later...

Brooke and Emma have been catching up, more of Emma telling Brooke about the memories Regina gave her so Brooke could keep up with Emma's and Henry's conversation as well as what has happened throughout the year. 

Brooke and Killian went back to the B&B they were staying at when Henry was about to return from school.

Brooke was flicking through the TV channels as she sat on the bed, "What are you doing?" Killian asked her and sat beside her.

"Flicking through channels," She told him.

"Why?" He asked.

"I can't anything to watch," She answered and looked at him, "Are you hungry? I'm hungry."

Killian chuckled, "Yeah, I guess so," He said.

"Awesome, let's go," Brooke literally bounced off the bed and put on her jacket.

"You have too much energy, love," Killian said and walked to her, "Relax."

Brooke looked at him and smiled, "Sorry, I didn't realise how much I missed her, till she had her memories back," Brooke admitted.

"I know, whenever I saw you staring off into the distance I knew you were thinking of her and that was nearly every time I saw you," Killian said.

"Yeah, when I sneaked out of the castle to see you," She admitted and took his hand, "I know exactly where to go for dinner," She said.

"I'll hold you to that," He said and placed his hook in his pocket then attached his fake hand.

Brooke led him down a street to a small restaurant and she walked in, "Trisha," She said and smiled at a waitress, with red hair and bright green eyes, dressed in a black t-shirt and black leggings.

Trisha looked over, "Brooke?" She questioned and rushed over, the two girls hugs, "Oh my god, I missed you! It's been so long since the home, how have you been?"

"I've been well thanks, I found my sister," Brooke told her.

"That's amazing!" Trisha said and looked at Killian, "Who's this?"

"This is Killian, my boyfriend," Brooke said, "Killian, this is Trisha, a friend from one of the homes I was sent to."

"Nice to meet you," Trisha said.

"Likewise," Killian said.

Trisha got two menu's, "I'll tell the boss you're here, she's missed you," She said and led them to a table, "I'll be right back to take your orders."

"Perfect, Trisha, thanks," Brooke said and Trisha walked away.

"You know the boss?" Killian asked.

"Yeah, I used to work here when I was 15. This restaurant worked closely with the home and they helped the older lot gain experience to get work," Brooke explained.

"That's nice of them," Killian said.

"Yeah, the boss use to be at the home when she was younger," Brooke told him.

"Explains a lot," Killian smiled.

"Yeah," Brooke said.

"Brooklyn?" An elderly woman walked over to them, "Oh my gosh, it is you."

Brooke looked over, "Hi, Maria," Brooke stood and the two hugged, "It's so good to see you, how are you?" Brooke said.

"Oh, I'm very well dear considering my age," Maria said and looked at Killian, "Who's this dashing man?"

"Hello ma'am," Killian said politely and they shook hands.

"This is Killian, my boyfriend," Brooke introduced him.

"Wonderful to meet you Killian," Maria said and handed Brooke coupons, "Keep it hush, hush," She whispered and Brooke looked at the coupons to see that they were half price off meals.

"Thank you," Brooke smiled and placed them in her bag for the time being.

Maria smiled at them, "Enjoy your time," She said and walked off back to her office.

Brooke sat down and looked at Killian who was smiling, "What is it?" She asked.

"I always thought when you were in a home, you were alone as you never told me anything about then but I was wrong, it's nice seeing people from your past," Killian said.

"Be careful what you wish for," Brooke said.

Enchanted Forest: One Year Ago...

Brooke looked down to see herself not in her usual clothes, "I do not like this," She commented.

"I do," Killian smirked at her seeing her appearance.

Charming looked over at Brooke, "It suits you," Charming smiled at her.

"Thank you?" Brooke lowered her hood and looked at Aurora, "Hello again," She smiled.

"Hello," Aurora greeted back.

After a few minutes, Charming, Killian, Brooke, Snow and Regina were under the gazebo with Aurora and Phillip.

"How have things been since we left? The ogres?" Snow asked.

"Oh defeated. We're restoring our kingdom and our lives," Aurora told Snow.

"And congratulations," Snow said.

Aurora laughed a little and placed her hands on her stomach, "Is it that obvious?" She asked.

"You're glowing," Snow said with a smile.

"Why is she pregnant and I'm the one who's sick," Regina whispered.

"We have much to celebrate and know that you and your friends are welcome in our kingdom. If you need anything, we're at your service," Phillip said.

"Thank you, but all we need is horses. We have our own kingdom, our own castle," Charming said.

"Our castle was destroyed in the curse," Snow told him.

"Well-play, Your majesty, you laid waste to everything," Killian said to Regina as he stood beside Brooke.

"Not everything, her castle still stands," Aurora told them.

"Of course it does, I protected it," Regina said.

"Well, technically, the castle doesn't belong to her. It was Snow's before she took it," Charming countered.

"Well, to be fair, I married into it," Regina corrected him.

"That you did," Snow looked at Regina then smiled, "And now we're taking it back and you're coming with us," Snow said.

Regina scoffed, "You can't be serious," She said.

"Oh, I'm serious," Snow said, "Regina everyone out there is scared and confused. They need hope and what better way to do that then return united?" Snow said with a bright smile, "You're coming with us, I know you don't like it, you'll learn to, for our good and for yours."

"Thank you against for the hospitality, we should begin preparations," Charming said as he shook hands with Phillips.

"Good luck to all of you," Phillip said.

They all walked out of the gazebo, leaving Aurora and Phillip alone to whisper.

Brooke was having trouble with her dress, "Mom, how the bloody hell did you walk around in this stuff?" She said with a frustrated sigh.

Snow looked at her and smiled, "It took a lot of practice," She said.

"That's helpful," Brooke said and rolled her eyes.

Killian placed his hook lightly on her hip and leaned down to whisper in her ear, "I'm gonna take off, I need to find my ship. Sorry, love," He said.

"That's okay, I understand," Brooke said and looked at him, "However messaged are sent here, do that when you find it."

Killian smiled and nodded, "Of course, love," He said and leaned down kissing her cheek.

Manhattan: One Year Later...

Brooke and Killian had their meal and were on their way back from the restaurant when her phone rang. Brooke answered, "Hello?"

"Hey Brooke, it's me," Emma said, "I need to talk to you about something."

"Okay, do you want us to come over?" Brooke said.

"No, it's okay over the phone... My boyfriend... Walsh just proposed to me during desert," Emma told her.

"That's great news Emma," Brooke said with a smile.

"Yeah... But... I don't know what to do..." Emma said.

"Oh... that's not so great news," Brooke said.

"Yeah, we're gonna go back to Storybrooke soon and he can't exactly come with us..." Emma said.

"I see, why not tell him when you're going to tell Henry and that you're going to think it over while you're away," Brooke said.

"Yeah, yeah okay... So, we talking about my year... What about yours?" Emma asked.

"Oh, I'll tell you when we're together... It's not something I can mention in the street without shouting crazy," Brooke said with a smile.

"Oh, right yeah of course," Emma laughed a little, "So... I'll call my boss and get a few weeks off, I rarely take holidays so should be find with it. Do the same for Henry, then we should be able to go back in about 2 days or so."

"Sounds good to me," Brooke said.

"I'll call you later," Emma said.

"Alright, bye," Brooke said and hung up once Emma said bye.

"Everything okay?" Killian asked.

"Yeah, just told me her boyfriend asked her to marry him but she doesn't know if she wants to and that we'll probably be at Storybrooke in 2 days or so," Brooke told him.

"Alright," He nodded and they walked into the B&B.

Enchanted Forest: One Year Ago...

Grumpy spoke with Jiminy and walked to Charming, "Hey, Your Highness, according to Jiminy, a few more landed about 2 miles from here. They're popping back all over the place," Grumpy said.

"That's good, at this rate, we'll have the whole kingdom back in no time. Grumpy, you and the dwarf's spread the word all new arrivals make haste for the Queen's castle," Charming said.

"Consider it done," Grumpy said and shook Charming's hand.

Charming chuckled and walked over to Brooke and Killian, he noticed Killian was packing supplied on a horse, "That's a lot of supplies you have there, Hook," Charming said.

"Well,  you know what they say about preparation and all that," Killian said.

"Well, there's no need to overload your horse. The Queen's castle is less than a day's ride from here. We'll have everything we need once we get there," Charming said.

"Aye, well, that would be lovely if I were going to the Queen's castle," Killian told him.

"You're not coming with us?" Charming asked.

"You are a perceptive prince, aren't you?" Killian said.

Charming sighed, "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Listen, mate," Killian stopped packing and looked at him, "The Enchanted Forest is your home, mine is the Jolly Roger... I'll visit, just to see this one," Killian winked at Brooke.

Charming sighed, "Hook, you don't even know if it's..." Charming said.

"Regina told me how this bloody thing worked that it returned all out belongings to this land, as well as us. That means that somewhere out there is my ship, all I have to do is find her," Killian said.

"And what if you can't?" Charming asked.

"I'll just have to take another one, then, won't I? That's what pirates do," Killian said and Brooke rolled her eyes.

"Huh and here I thought you'd gone and changed," Charming said, "If not for yourself, then for Brooke."

Killian looked at Charming, "I tried the hero thing and it didn't take," Killian said and walked to Brooke, "I'll contact you once I've found her or another home," Killian said and kissed her.

"...Okay," She whispered and intertwined her fingers with his.

Killian smiled and placed a ring on her thumb, "There, so I know I have to some back," He said.

"Okay," Brooke smiled at him and they hugged, "I'll miss you."

Killian hugged her back, "I'll miss you too, love," They kiss again a little more passionately before Killian gets on his horse.

Snow walked up to them, "So, that's it. Back here and you're gonna go back to being a pirate?" Snow asked.

"Back, Milady? I've always been a pirate," Killian said and looked at Brooke, "See you later, love," He said before riding off.

Neal walked up to the Charming family, "Hey, what Hook said just now about all our stuff being brought back here that true?" He asked them.

"What are you looking for?" Charming asked.

"I was thinking maybe we could stop by my father's place on the way to the Queen's castle," Neal said.

"Neal, I...I know you're hurting, but Rumpelstiltskin is gone," Charming said.

"Maybe, maybe not," Neal said, "And if he's not, maybe he can get me back to Emma."

"Neal, it's impossible. Regina was clear the price of our return was a complete reset, no more portals. This is our realm for good. There's no way to cross over, not without another curse," Snow said.

"We have to move on, this is our home now... Now, I know you miss them. As do we, but even if there were some way to get back to them, they wouldn't remember us... The best thing we can do Emma and Henry is the only thing we can do... Let them be and know we gave them their best chance," Charming said and looked at Brooke who was staring at the ring that was too big for her thumb, "Here," Charming said and removed her necklace, placing Killian's ring on her chain before putting the necklace back on her, "That way you won't lose it."

"Thank you, dad," Brooke said and looked at him with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
66.3K 1.4K 47
Alana, Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina, Captain Hook and Mr Gold are on their way to Neverland to save Henry who had been taken there, under Pan's...
30.9K 697 29
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
6.9K 164 18
Y/N L/N is the sister to Emma Swan and daughter to Snow White and Prince Charming. You go with your friend Henry Mills to find your sister and to br...