Stupid Mortals meet Demigods...

By ThiraK1234

[NOTE : The cover has nothing to do with the story <3] What happens when then Seven plus Calypso, Nico and... More

Percabeth: Emily White
Caleo: Carson William
Jiper: Layla Johnson
Solangelo: Mrs Thomas
Frazel: Ashley Johnson
Percabeth: Rage
Solangelo: Heather Carpenter
Percabeth : Rage (Part 3)
Caleo: John Gracia
Hazel and Nico: Penny Moore
Piper and Percy: Chanel Davis
Percabeth: The time apart
Jiper: Raven Summer
Solangelo: Miss Wall
Theyna: Jake Wilson
Percabeth: The time apart (Part 2)
Jiper: Nelly Watson
Solangelo: Rick Park
Percabeth: Emma Jackson
Percabeth: Mrs Robinson
Solangelo: Rick Park (Part 2)
Caleo: Selika Smithson
Perico : Reya Stalks
Frazel: Jessica Jacobs
Percabeth: Jake Robinson
Theyna: Nora Pillia
Tratie: Ronin Owens
Chrisse : Amani Mayui
Percabeth : Mrs. Pinkye
Jiper: Stella Joon
Solangelo: Joana Wallson
Tratie: Dude Collin
Annabeth and Jason : Rachel Zanda
Caleo: Victoria Sanchez
Theyna : Madison Smith
Tratie : Benjamin Thomson
The seven: Logan Miller
Frazel: Aria Martinez
The Seven : Logan Miller (Part 2)
The seven: Logan Miller (Part 3)
The Seven: Logan Miller (Part 4)
The Seven: Logan Miller (Part 5)
Solangelo: Harper Williams
The Seven: Logan Miller (Flashback!)
Announcement : Second Part!
New Book✨

Percabeth: part 2 of Rage

16.5K 190 596
By ThiraK1234

A/N : Oh my gods 700+ reads I think I just went to heaven and came back!!!!!!! Love you guys so much 💜💜 Thank you so much. So I won't keep you long lets continue with the story!!!

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Flashback. (The day before Percy lost his temper) 

Percy's POV

"Beth are you sure you're okay?" I asked 

Wise Girl and I were talking through our monster proof phones that Leo made. Chiron had sent us both to different schools for a year (More like it was the decision of gods and no matter how much we pleaded they didn't agree) and I missed my Beth so much. We usually IM each other so that we can see and talk about our school life and nightmares. However today she wasn't willing to IM me and I knew something was wrong from her fake happy voice. 

I may be oblivious but I am not dumb.

"Yes Percy! What will be wrong with me?" Annabeth said in that fake smiley voice I hated so much.

"Annabeth!" I said sternly "I am going to IM you and you better come" 

I rarely got angry or stern so wise girl knew better than to argue with me. She sighed and said a small ok. When she appeared through the mist, I stared at her carefully to make sure she was fine. Though she looked stunning as always there was something in her stormy grey eyes that made me worried. 

Normally it would be only fear from nightmares but today it was something else. Her eyes held fear but not the normal kind of 'My nightmares are getting worse and each involves you dying in front of me'. Percy knew how to deal with those fears but this time Annabeth's stormy grey eyes held a different glint of fear more darker and something that did not involve any monsters or the pit.

She kept hugging her body as if protecting it from someone.

"Wise girl" I said softly "Don't you trust me?"

Annabeth nodded swiftly and he knew from the spark in her eyes that she would break down quick. What was bothering her must be something big if she is hesitant to tell me. 

"Then tell me my love, what happened" I said soothingly "You know me Beth, I have a plan for every problem no matter how stupid it might be. So tell me what's bothering you?"

Just as the words left his mouth Annabeth started sniffling softly as if she didn't want him to hear. What was happening? Beth would not hide her tears from me. 

"P-Percy you will leave me if I tell you" She said sobbing hard 

My heart started beating fast and it ached so dam badly to hear and watch her cry but not being able to comfort his love. 

"I won't ever leave you Wise girl" I said solemnly "I did not go through the pit to just break up with you did I? No I want to start a family with you wise girl. Your the love of my life, how can I ever leave you my beautiful girl? I swear on river Styx bet I won't leave you" 

A loud rumble was heard and I knew my oath was heard. 

"So will you tell me now, love?" I asked her sweetly

Annabeth sighed softly and started talking looking at her fingers "There this man called Mark in our school he is the sports instructor. He is almost ten years older than me and from the day I came here he treated me differently. He was more sweet and touchy with me. I knew instantly that he liked me and he was a creep so I stayed away from him because he was more stronger than me. But yesterday he had taken leave so I relaxed a bit. During lunch I was going to go to the bathroom to IM you but suddenly someone pushed a cloth on my mouth and I dozed off instantly." 

Percy clenched his fists tightly and somehow he knew what was coming next. The water around them was swirling furiously and the ground was shaking softly. 

Annabeth bit her lips sharply to stop new tears from falling and continued in a shaky voice "I think because I am a demigod the chemical didn't have much effect on me cause I woke up sooner than expected and locked eyes with Mark who w-was s-sucking my neck. My clothes and weapons were almost gone and I had only a tank top and shorts that i wore under my skirt. But i still had the watch Tyson gave me on our anniversary. So I was able to cut the ropes around my hands using the blade that came out. Quickly I kicked him in the stomach and threw a good punch into his ugly face and ran away from there." 

Annabeth didn't look up, it was like she was ashamed to look at his eyes and that broke his heart even more. 

"Wise girl talk to me" I said pleadingly "How do you feel?"

Beth whimpered and said in a panicked voice "Percy I t-thought he had raped me. I felt so dirty and used that I wanted to end myself. P-Perce I know I am behaving like a coward right now but the nightmares and this scary sensation is killing me. I though he had take my vi-" 

"That's enough wise girl." I said soothingly "Take deep breaths and calm down. Nothing has happened ok Beth? This was all a bad dream. You have now woken up from it and things are like usual your seaweed brain still failed in English and Leo still burnt your cabin two weeks ago when Jason surprised him."

Though I was soothing the love of my life my heart was racing more quickly than it ever had. 

Someone tried to touch my wise girl and almost raped her. 

All the pipes around the dorm building burst open and water started filling in and I didn't fucking care. The earth started shuddering softly and I felt the oceans whirl loudly. I smiled widely at Annabeth and calmed her down by joking and telling her that I will come visit her tomorrow. 

"Seaweed Brain is that true!!!!! Can you really come?" My wise girl asked pure happiness taking over her face for the first time in last two days.

"Yes Beth I will skip school tomorrow and come" I said grinning but the water exploded from the pipes were soaking everything in my room. 

"Oh Seaweed Brain" She said cutely and facepalmed "No way are you skipping school Mister Jackson" She said and started scolding me. 

I felt my heart lift up when I saw that she was back to her usual self but the rage that was spiraling inside me only increased.

How dare a puny mortal remove that beautiful smile off my wise girl's face.

I growled internally but smiled and listened to Annabeth's  updates on her architecture and her new ideas. I was glad that she was back to her usual self but I swore on river Styx that I was not going to leave that puny mortal alone. 

After a lot of chatting Annabeth seemed to have gone back to her usual self. She then suddenly said something that made my eyes go wild with controlled rage. 

"Seaweed Brain I love you so much and I don't know what I would do without you. Perce I know its too cowardly but please come visit me tomorrow soon after school. I am scared here and I continue to imagine what would've happened if I didn't get up at that time." 

Percy gritted his teeth in rage. He wanted to torment and kill that mortal who made Annabeth feel so disgusted at herself.

How dare he make her feel like this! 

Percy promised he would come and the mist faded as they ended their conversation.

Abruptly the rage took over his features and now that Annabeth couldn't see he didn't need to hide it. He ran a hand through his thick locks in pure anger and walked out of the dorm room leaving every glass of water to explode by itself if it was near him.

The oceans whirled and huge hurricanes started forming. Mortals ran here and there in panic. 

Back at Sans Francisco   

Annabeth's POV

After talking with Seaweed brain I felt so much better and I was jumping giddily not able to wait for tomorrow to see my gorgeous, oblivious, sweet and strong boyfriend. Her other half!

She blushed and felt awe at how Percy changed her mood in a few seconds and now she would be sleeping thinking about a certain someone's breathtaking smile. As she walked out of the bathroom she heard her dad calling. 

Annabeth walked towards him and asked him what it was. Dad just pointed at the news and asked "Is this the work of gods?" 

Annabeth's eyes widened as she saw the news of the most powerful hurricane coming over to Sans Francisco and the constant earthquakes in the New York.

She gulped and paled visibly. She knew who it was behind all of this.

No it wasn't the powerful gods.

It was a certain someone with beautiful sea green eyes. 

Annabeth gasped as she saw the no of deaths and hurricanes. 

Oh Seaweed Brain is angry and that's.......... bad

Very bad. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------

--------------

----------

-------

---

-

A/N: Yup there is part 3 too. Sorry for making it long but I had too. 

Also if you think Annabeth is a cry baby or coward pls do think again she just got raped and its normal for people to have panic attacks or anxiousness at times after the incident. So I just wanted to represent that even the strongest demigod can get hurt by a mortal at different situations. Sorry if my theory is stupid. 

Anyway the main focus of this story is to show Percy's rage levels when someone hurts his loved ones especially his wise girl. 

Also a question for my readers: What would you prefer black or white clothes? 

PS: Comment, vote and follow if you like my work!!!!!! 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 3.9K 32
[COMPLETED] 『M.M.D』 Stands For Mortals Meet Demigods. • Why don't you start reading it? Open the book! Whaat- No I'm not kidnapping you, Gods, your m...
52.5K 574 14
We all know the classic mortals meet demigods stories, and well, that's exactly what it is. One shot stories of mortals and (spoiler alert!) a couple...
79.7K 868 42
K y'all. This story is trash 🙏. Im putting it back up for the sake of "memories". ENJOY THIS SHIT. Nico and the Seven decide to go to highschool. C...
392K 6K 32
Demigod one shots! Everything from mortals meet demigods, the seven with a YouTube channel, children of the seven, and more! ⚡️Jasper/Jiper💗 💎Fraze...