Random Male reader Oneshots

By Natemasta57

This used to be my Yandere Rwby Various X male reader story, but now I'm including one-shots from other serie... More

yandere ruby rose
Yandere weiss schnee
yandere blake belladonna x Yandere girlfriend Yang (Part 1)
Yandere Blake Belladona X Yandere Girlfriend Yang (Part 2)
Yandere Neopolitan
Yandere Bestfriend Female Adam Taurus
yandere Vampire Weiss (Part 1)
Yandere Velvet X Yandere Coco
Yandere Vampire Weiss (Part 2)
Important question
Hey guy's
Yandere Vampire Weiss (Part 3)
Yandere Beacon academy
Kill la Kill X Cyborg Male reader (Part 1)
Yandere Bully Team NDGO
Hod X Agent Male reader
A week with Nexus.
Yandere Princess Aszil X Teenage Male reader
Yandere Queen of Hatred
Salem X Betrayed male reader
Yandere Airachnid X Human male reader
Yandere Female Wraith X Wizard Male reader
Arcee X (Former) Deception reader
Nymph X Adventurer Male reader (Part 1)
Female Cthac Atorasu X human male reader (Part 1)
Abusive Girlfriend Weiss
Kill la Kill X Cyborg male reader (Part 2)
Yandere Female Monstrum monsters X Male reader
Abusive mother Yang X child Male Reader
Random videos
Depressed self-harming reader X Eto Yoshimura
Vengeful Male Reader X Team STRQ (part 1)
Birthday 2021 special
Blind child reader X mother Weiss (part 1)
Vengeful male reader X team STRQ (part 2)
Vengeful male reader X team STRQ (part 3)
Bullied and Depressed male reader X popular team RWBY
Vengeful male reader X team STRQ (Bonus)
Abusive Rose family X doppelganger male reader (Part 1)
Blind child reader X mother weiss (part 2)
Important notice
Abusive rose family X Doppelganger male reader (part 2)
Short fantasy story
Christmas 2021 special
Booette X male reader
Flesh of metal
Descendants of Samhain
Fake Chapter

Yandere Cinder

4.3K 8 9
By Natemasta57

(A/n): Hey guys, you wanna know something?

This is the fourth part of the Reader X Nexus Saga...and I think I have an idea for one more part to this Sage but for now, let's get on with this.

(Y/n)'s pov

Today, me and my boyfriend of four years now Nexus, had just graduated from Shade Academy and had become officially licensed huntsman and were now on our way back to our parents in Vale to celebrate.

Currently, we were in the Bullhead sitting side by side and were an hour away from Vale, meanwhile, we just kept talking to each other without a care in the world.

Nexus: Ah man I'm so excited to get to visit our parents again, and now we're fully licensed, Huntsman.

(Y/n): Yeah, it's pretty crazy, I mean despite all the ups and downs over the past couple of years, mostly from tons of crazy yandere's, but we finally became fully-fledged huntsman.

Nexus: Yeah, and you know what makes this even better?

(Y/n): No, what?

Nexus suddenly grabbed my hands and made me turn towards him.

Nexus: Getting to spend my time with you.

I held his hand and said.

(Y/n): You always were the romantic one in this relationship.

Nexus: Not to mention the charming one.

(Y/n): Hahaha, Ok you've got that too but I can be pretty charming too right?

Nexus: Alright you've got me there.

Me and Nexus then just sat there for a bit and held hands, we really have come a long way to get to where we are, but we finally managed to become Huntsman, despite everything the world has thrown at us.

Timeskip

Right now me and Nexus were walking down the sidewalk in Vale to his parents house since that was were our graduation party was being held at, me and Nexus held hands the entire time, some people gave us stares but who cares what they think?

(Y/n): So Nexus, what do you think our parents will have in mind when we get there?

Nexus: Hmm...I'm not sure, but I hope their's cake.

(Y/n): Of course their's going to be cake, heck you'd probably eat half the thing by yourself (I joked with him)

Nexus: Oh really? and what's that supposed to mean?

(Y/n): hehe, It means that-

Karen: Faggots! (Some random lady shouted at me and Nexus while walking to the side and looking at us...and then immedietely walked face first into a lamp post)

Nexus: And that...is what I call instant karma.

(Y/n): Yeah, but still it can get annoying when people like that woman (Who looks like she has a concusion now) show up and-

Nexus: Who care's what people like her think, As long as I have you with me, who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

(Y/n): Yeah, I guess you're right.

Nexus: Aren't I always?...so what's this about me eating all the cake?

(Y/n): First of all I said 'half' of the cake, and second of all...well you are kind of crazy about sweets.

Nexus: Can you blame me? they just taste so good...kind of like you (He said whispering into my ear which made me blush)

(Y/n): Oh stop it you flirt (I said gently pushing him away from me)

Meanwhile, a few feet from them.

Cinder's POV

I watched (Y/n) from a distance on the roof of a building with a pair of binoculars, I felt my heart flutter a bit until I saw that Faunus give him a kiss on the cheeck.

Cinder: (Ugh, I can't stand that Faunus, I'll have to get rid of him first before I can take my rightful lover...and I suppose my mistresses as well)

I began to jump from Rooftop to Rooftop following them, it was turning to Dusk some some people were starting to head inside...perfect to initiate my plan.

I quickly ran ahead of (Y/n) and his...ugh...'Boyfriend' Nexus and jumped down some ledges into an alley.

Cinder: (Now to get their attention) Ahem...HELP SOMEBODY! SOMEONE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!

Nexus's POV

Me and we're on our way to my parents house when suddenly we heard someone start screaming Rape!

Me and (Y/n) gave a quick glance to each other before I drew my Katana and he drew his Battleaxe, we both rushed towards the sound of the yelling, which led us to inside an alley.

When we got there...there was no one.

(Y/n): Huh? I thought for sure that the sound came from here.

(Y/n) began to walk deeper into the Alley while I stood at the ready with my Katana, something wasn't right here.

Nexus: (Y/n) I think we should go.

(Y/n): But someone was calling out rape, so someone has to be here.

Nexus: (Y/n) I really don't the looks of this, what if this is a tra-

Suddenly I felt myself get hit in the back of the head, I fell down and I flipped myself over just in time to see someones foot stomp me right on my face and knock me out.

(Y/n)'s POV

I spun around as fast as I could when I heard Nexus get hit by something, I saw some Woman stomp on Nexus's face before staring at me.

Woman: Hello (Y/n) (They said in a seductive tone)

(Y/n): Who the hell are you, why would you knock out my boyfriend, and how do you know me?

Woman: Ahem, my name is Cinder fall, I took down you're 'boyfriend' because he stood in the way, and as for how I know you...well...you have quite a few admirers who would love to get their hands on you.

Great another Yandere...just what I needed today.

(Y/n): Yeah well tell you're admirers to find somebody else because I'm already taken.

Cinder: Oh don't worry (Suddenly these glass swords appear in her hands and she raises them above Nexus) I'll fix that real quick.

I panicked and as a result I threw my entire battle axe like a giant boomerang at her, on the bright side I managed to knock her off of Nexus and stop her from killing him...But now my weapon was behind her

Cinder: Why must you struggle against me!

(Y/n): I'm honestly getting really tired of this, why is it that every single crazy girl is always after me?

Cinder: Because you're the only man who's suited for me and my mistress, and we'll make you live us even if we have to use force, like right now.

Without another word Cinder rushed at me with her glass swords, I raised up my arms to defend myself just as she swung at me, I flinched as I felt the blades cut my arms and graze against my aura.

I pushed Cinder back before throwing a punch at her but she ducked under me and stabbed me in the chest, before shoving me onto the ground.

I tried to get up but Cinder had straddled me and kept me down.

Cinder: Now now, if you cooperate with me this will be a whole lot easier

(Y/n): Fuck you crazy bitch, why do the psychos always go after me!?

Cinder: Because your so delicious (She said before licking my ear)

(Y/n): (I need an adult...wait I am an adult)

Suddenly Cinder brought out what looked like a cloth rag...oh fuck!

Cinder: Now hold still, this will only take a seco-

I began thrasing around and trying to shove her off me, she kept trying to put the rag on my face but I kept trying to resist her.

In my frenzy of trying to push Cinder off of me I noticed that I managed to knock her scroll out of her pocket.

Finally she grabbed both my arms with one hand and pinned them to the side before shoving the rag onto my face, I kept thrasing my head around as I began to feel sleepy.

(Y/n): (Crap...not...again)

And then I lost consciousness.

Short Timeskip

Nexus's POV

I woke up with my head hurting like crazy

Nexus: Ugh...what happened?

I pushed myself up off the...ground?

Suddenly I remembered what had happened, me and (Y/n) came into this alley following a cry for help but then someone knocked me out, I looked around to see if there was some sign of them but all I saw was his Axe on the floor, I walked over to it slowly before picking it up.

Nexus: Fuck fuck fuck! why does this always happen when we least expect it!?

I was about to turn around and run out of the alley to find (Y/n) when I happened to notice something glowing on the ground, I bent down and picked it up...it was a scroll...but not (Y/n)'s scroll.

Nexus: huh...well this is handy (I said as I began to look over the contents of the scroll)

meanwhile

(Y/n)'s POV

...........

...(Y/........n)..........

...........(Y/n)..............

...

...

wake up!

(Y/n): Ahh what!? (I screamed as I woke up)

I immedietely tried to move only to feel myself being held down, I opened my eyes and saw that I was strapped down onto a chair.

(Y/n): Ah not this shit again.

Cinder: Hello sweetie (Cinder said in a flirtatious voice)

(Y/n): (And there's the yandere)

I just watched Cinder as she began to walk towards me, I was in the middle of what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

(Y/n): Cinder why are you doing this? we don't even know each other so why are you going so far as to kidnap me just so you could...make me love you?

Cinder: Can you blame me? (She then started stroking my chin) You're just so irresistible.

I tried to bite her hand, she moved it back before bringing out a fireball.

Cinder: Darling, I love you very much but if you continue to reject me...well-

She then moves it right underneath my neck.

Cinder: Do you really want second-degree burns?

(Y/n): Oh please I know how you yandere's are, you won't atually hurt me becuse you don't wanna give me more of a reason to hate you.

Cinder: Hmm (She then made the fireball dissapear) well it seems like you've seen through my indimidation methods, well then...I'll just resort to other methods.

(Y/n): Umm...what?

Cinder chuckled a bit before saying.

Cinder: Honestly (Y/n), I think it's really disgusting how you've been dating another guy all these years, ugh, someone needs to put you back on the straight and narrow.

Suddenly Cinder grabbed my pants and said.

Cinder: And I know, exactly how to do that (She said with a smirk)

(Y/n): (Well shit)

Cinder was just about to undo my zipper when suddenly the front door of the warehouse was broken down.

Cinder: Huh? who dares disturb me when I'm about to- (She froze and her eyes widened when she saw what was at the front entrance)

Nexus: ROOOAAAR!

Cinder: Ah fuck, I knew I should have killed that Faunus when I had the chance.

(Y/n): (And that's the mistake all these yanderes keep making) Kick her ass Nexus!

Cinder: D- don't you mean for me to-

(Y/n): No you can die for all I care you psychotic bitch.

Cinder: How dare you call me a psychotic bit-

She was cut off when Nexus smacked her with one of his claws and she smashed into a metal pillar, she slid down the pillar for a bit before she pushed herself up off the ground, her eyes suddenly began glowing a bright orange color and she began to fly into the air for a bit before suddenly saying.

Cinder: You think that scares me! I'm the fall Maiden, trained by mistress Salem, I've killed thousands of Huntsman stronger than you and I won't be scared by-

Chomp

Crunch

And then, Nexus lunged and just flat out ate her.

(Y/n): Wow...guess he wasn't in the mood for her BS.

Nexus just stood there for a bit, I will admit the fact that he just ate Cinder was kind of a bummer for what I was hoping would be an epic battle but eh, at least we don't have to deal with her anymore.

Suddenly Nexus let out a large belch and some large orange glowing light flew out of his mouth and left the warehouse.

(Y/n): Huh...hopefully that doesn't cause any future problems.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I saw Nexus turn back into his normal self, he was kind of clutching his stomach a bit and said.

Nexus: Ugh man, I really wish I didn't do that.

(Y/n): Well you did, mind untying me?

Nexus: Sure just give me...(Gag) a minute.

After Nexus tried (And failed) to stop himself from throwing up, he went ahead and untied me and we just left the warehouse as if nothing had happened.

Nexus: I swear this is just a daily occurence for us at this point.

(Y/n): Yeah I mean these girls do realize that I'm not the only male in the world right? can't they just go target someone else?

Nexus: Well there may be hundreds of guys out there, but there's only one of you (He said before looping his arm around mine)

(Y/n): True, they keep trying to make me there's when I'm already with someone.

Nexus: True, you belong to me, and me alone! (He said staring at me with a serious look)

I just froze up at this thinking that Nexus had finally gone full yandere mode on me...and then he started laughing.

Nexus: Hahahaha I'm just messing with you!

(Y/n): Nexus that wasn't funny (I said trying to hold back my laughter)

Nexus: Well you thought it was funny.

Me and Nexus kept going on our when something crossed my mind.

(Y/n): Hey babe, how did you find me anyway?

Nexus: Oh, Cinder dropped her scroll and apparently had sent a text to some friends of hers bragging about the fact that she was going to capture you...heck she even mentioned the actual location where she planned on bringing you.

(Y/n): Wow, real dumb move on her part.

Nexus: Yeah, really freaking dumb on her part, so (Y/n)...what's this about me eating all the sweets.

(Y/n): Oh this again.

Meanwhile in the Grimm lands

Salem's POV

Well shit.

It looks like Cinder failed on her part of bringing my new lover...you know how I know?

Because just now the fall Maiden powers went to 'Emerald' of all people...right in the middle of our meeting.

Emerald: Um...

Salem: Well, it seems we'll have to...improvise.

(A/n): Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this story in a while, or the fact that this chapter is rather short, lately I've been busy with this essay assignment over the thanksgiving week (Apparently breaks means we have time to do more schoolwork is what my school thinks)

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed thanksgiving and ate lots of turkey or other foods, and have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 856 15
One shots for when I'm bored and have quick ideas. All these stories have darker themes and plots, most if not all probably won't be fluffy stuff. W...
224 2 9
Another oneshot book because I don't think I'll be writing a story just yet so, deal with what I provide you. I meant that will all respect... :) Als...
333K 929 19
Hello guys so I wanna do something like the others would do and make a various or oneshots where you guys can actually send me some request of what y...
791 34 19
I've decided to finally start posting some of my writings, so this is where I will place the stuff that is too short to warrant it's own book. It wil...