"Wow, thanks." PT 2

By idiotblondie

TrollHunters/Wizards Aaarrrgghh x reader fluff! (And a lil bit of Jim.) Go on an adventure with (Y/n) (L/n) a... More

(Y/n) and Present Danger
The Battle of Two Bridges
Return of the Trollhunter
Mudslinging
Roaming Fees May Apply
Blinky's Day Out
The Shattered King
Airheads
Where Is My Mind?
Party Monster
Its About Time
Wing men
Angor Management/ A Night To Remember
Something Rotten This Way Comes
Escape from the Darklands
Skullcrusher
Grand Theft Otto
KanjigAAARRRGGHH!!!
Homecoming
Hiss Hiss, Bang Bang
Hero With A Thousand Faces
Just Add Water
The Reckless Club
Unbecoming
Mistrial and Error
In the Hall of the Gumm-Gumm King
Night Patrol
Arcadia's Most Wanted
Bad Coffee
So I'm Dating a Sorceress
Parental Guidance
The Oath
For the Glory of Merlin
In Good Hands
A House Divided
Jimhunters
The Eternal Knight
Wizards: Spellbound
History in the Making
Witch Hunt
Lady of the Lake
Battle Royale
Killahead, Part One
Killahead Part Two
Wizard Underground
Dragon's Den
Our Final Act

The Exorcism of (Y/n) (L/n)

330 6 4
By idiotblondie

Bold = Authors Note
Italic = Thoughts
Underlined = POV Change

(Y/n) = Your Name
(M/n) = Middle Name
(L/n) = Last Name
(D/n) = Dad's Name
(M/n) = Mom's Name
(N/m) = Name Meaning
(N/n) = Nick Name
(D/h) = Dominant hand
(O/d/h) = Opposite of Dominant Hand
(E/c) = Eye Color
(S/k) = Skin Color
(H/c) = Hair Color
(F/c) = Favorite Color(s)
(F/f) = Favorite food
(F/s/a) = Favorite Stuffed Animal
(S/a/n) = Stuffed Animal's Name ^^
(F/o) = Favorite Outfit
(C/n) = Cousins Name
(B/m) = Birth Month
(B/d) = Birth Day
(I/n) = Insulting name
(F/b) = Favorite Band (or artist)
(F/s) = Favorite Song
(A/n) = Aunt's Name
(U/n) = Uncle's Name

3rd POV
(Y/n) squirmed around and her eyes opened. They were black and yellow again.

"Release these shackles or I'll wear your spine as my crown, peasants!" Morgana yelled as she floated in the air. The chains were becoming thin and spinning around her, but hey weren't coming off, and she wasn't moving like she was free.

"That's a new one." Jim said.

"Her creativity knows no bounds." Toby said as he looked to Jim. Morgana sent out a scream which sent Toby and Jim flying. The door opened and Blinky walked in.

"Apologies for my delay." He grabbed the chair and pulled it down. He used the horngazel and drew an X on the chains. They glowed blue before they wrapped around the girl again.

"I was awaiting Aaarrrgghh's-" The girl gasped before Morgana took over again. "return.... But he never showed." Blinky finished as he looked back to the boys.

"I'm sure he's fine, we've got bigger problems." Jim said as Blinky helped him up. Toby yelped as Morgana tried to bite him. Jim pulled her back.

"After I feast on your souls, agony will rule for a thousand millennia." Morgana said.

"How long is a millennia? Like a million years?" Toby asked as he got off the bed.

"I think it's a thousand." Jim said.

"Indeed, Master Jim." Blinky said.

"I would not like my souls to be feasted upon, if that's all right with everybody in the room." Toby whimpered and Morgana laughed.

"What's wrong with her?" Jim asked.

"She is most certainly possessed." Blinky answered.

"Does the name Morgana mean anything to you?" Jim asked and Blinky gasped.

"You cannot hope contain me, trollish whelp. I am the Eldritch Queen of the Seventh Plane." She said as (Y/n)'s hair started floating with a yellow glow. She used her magic to scoot back into the circular carpet.

"Baba Yaga. The Pale Lady. I have slain scores of Merlin's fools." She laughed as an incantation formed on the carpet, making everything float around the room, and making her levitate. She laughed again as the lights went out.

"I do know that name! This is far worse than I could have ever imagined!" Blinky said as him and Jim went up and pulled the chair back down, making everything stop floating. "Morgan le Fay, Merlin's apprentice."

"Like Merlin who made my Amulet?" Jim asked.

"I spit on his name as I spit on his grave." Morgana hissed.

"Sounds like they didn't get along." Toby mumbled as he hid behind Jim.

"He thinks he can be rid of me? The fool. I will erase his name and all of his creations." She laughed.

"The sorcerer and sorceress dueled for centuries until Merlin scarified himself to banish her from our world. But now she's here." Blinky stated.

"Oh, what little lambs. My work here is done. Gunmar knows how to bring the Eternal Night." Morgana said as she jerked her head. A pillow came behind her head and she leaned back. "All you can do is sit back and watch the world as it burns."

"Oh, boy." Jim groaned.

"It's not possible. With what relics? What magics?" Blinky asked as he shook the girl.

"Blinky!" Jim put a hand on his arm and he stopped. They went to the back of the room.

"Can you save (Y/n)?" Jim asked as Toby was flown into the bed and was now wrapped in the huge blanket.

"If the Eternal Night comes to pass-"

"Blinky, can you save (Y/n)?" Jim repeated.

"I cannot." Blinky said sadly.

"I think I know someone who can." Jim said.

Time skip
Strickler walked up the stairs to see everyone trying to grab Morgana and bring her back down to the floor. She was making thinks float around with her powers, and dodging everyone else.

"Morgana, in the flesh."

"Well, that flesh isn't hers, so if you would be so kind, do tell us how to get her out of that poor girl!" Blinky yelled as he tried to grab her but missed. Strickler reaches into his bag and brought out a skull that was glowing blue.

"Dim dock, Sa-tu lark." He brought the skull down, bringing the girl with it and knocking her out. Everything stopped moving and Toby was finally released from the blanket trap. Strickler put the skull back into the case and brought out a book.

"The book of Ga-Huel." Blinky said as he and Jim put (Y/n) back up.

"You were reluctant to dabble in dark magics. I fear now you are neck deep in it." Blinky said as Strickler held up the book in front of the girl.

"Traitorous impure! I made you!" Morgana said as the boys held her back. Strickler crouched down in front of her.

"How do we fix her?" Jim asked.

"Dealing in dark magics is never easy." Strickler answered as he leaned away as to not be bitten by Morgana.

"There is always a cost, though I fear we have no other choice. We all want to save (Y/n), don't we?" He asked and the boys looked at each other.

"Go on with it." Blinky said as Strickler stood up.

"Morgana is using her as a vessel, a puppet, a toehold into our plane of reality." Strickler said as he held up the book. Turns out, the book had scanned the girl and made a perfect image of her on both pages.

"But how? Here is the real (Y/n)?" Strickler asked as he shined a light at Morgana. She growled and Toby gasped.

"She doesn't have a shadow."

"No shadow?" Strickler asked. "Of course! The Skathe-Hrün! The Shadow Staff! It is a relic of Morgana."

"What are you trying to say?" Jim asked as Morgana snarled then jerked her head back. The staff came flying at her but Strickler caught it before it could impale the girl.

"Morgana is the Mistress of Shadows. She doesn't cast a shadow because she is a shadow. (Y/n)'s spirit is trapped in the space between worlds. The Shadow Realm!" He explained and she growled.

"How do we get her back?" Toby asked.

"There is only one way. Someone must find her spirit in the Shadow Realm and return it to her body. But we must do so quickly. The longer Morgana stays in her, the stronger the hold on (Y/n)." Strickler said and she laughed.

"You will never find her! You will meet your death first."

"I'll do it." Jim immediately said.

"Not alone, Jimbo. (Y/n)'s my friend too." Toby said.

"Then I will stay back to conjure the portal. It will remain open for as long as I hold the staff." Strickler said as he stood up.

"You mean we will stay. You two find (Y/n) and get back. I will keep all my six eyes on you, on both of you!" Blinky said.

Time skip
The boys came through the door way and came up the Strickler and Blinky.

"We got what you asked." Jim said.

"And some tacos! You didn't ask for those, but-." Toby said.

"Did you bring the emotional anchor?" Strickler asked.

"Here. She's had it since she was a kid." Jim said as he brought out the (f/s/a) stuffed animal.

"Perfect. It will lead you to her. When you cross over, speak the incantation "Modus Occul-Takh."" Toby tried saying it's but Jim got it on the first try.

"Perfect. Once you get (Y/n), to return, use the (f/s/a) again and say the incantation in reverse." Strickler said. The boys looked at each other confused.

"Hkat-Lucco Sudom." Blinky said as he stood up. They boys repeated it.

"We haven't much time. We must act now, or she may be lost forever. The staff!" Strickler brought it out and made a portal.

"(Y/n) always made it look so easy." Toby said.

"Remember, Master Jim, the Shadow Realm is a plane of chaos, devoid of light or reason. Spare no time." Blinky said.

"Come on. Come on. Come on." Strickler said and the boys walked through the portal. They fell through and started floating around, no gravity to hold them down. Toby floated away so Jim grabbed onto a boulder and pushed himself towards Toby. He flipped him around.

"You can breathe, Tobes." Toby took a dear breath before looking at Jim with wide eyes.

"This is nuts, Jim!" They pushed away from each other to avoid a huge boulder flying towards them. Jim landed on one and bounced back to Toby. He grabbed the (f/s/a).

"You might want to hold onto (s/a/n). Modus Occul-Takh." Jim said but nothing happened. He poked the head and it jerked up as it eyes glowed (F/c). It spun its head around 360 degrees twice before keeping it turned backwards. It suddenly jerked back making the boys yelp. It started wiggling as it glowed (f/c).

"What the...?" Toby asked. It suddenly squeaked and dove downwards. The boys were screaming as they were pulled through the dark abyss by the squeaking toy. They suddenly came to a slow as they came up to (Y/n) house on a gigantic chunk of rock.

"Is that (Y/n)'s house?" Toby asked. The stuffed animal squeaked before it dragged the boys to the front door. They opened it to see a whole bunch of dust particles in the air. Jim shut the door and they walked around. Toby found the remote on the floor and turned the TV on. It showed moments of (Y/n)'s life.

The forest. "I'm scared Jim." Jim left to go find a stick and (Y/n) looked to the rustling bush. A goblin jumped out and she screamed.

With the Quagawamps. "That's our stone! We need that to save my cousin!" She said as she jumped in the portal with Angor Rot. "(Y/n)!" Jim yelled.

In the crate with the bridge pieces. The portal disappeared. "Oh, no!" Not-(C/n) said. (Y/n) tried making another one but nothing happened. "I can't! It wont work!"

In the room with the gyre. (Y/n) put her hands up and yelled as black magic came out of her hands. Cracks formed down her face and along her hands. "It's killing her!" Jim shouted.

With the court and Jim in the cage. "Jim, don't let them do this to you!" A Krubera pushes the button and Jim's cage fell. "JIM! NO!" She turned into her dragon form but Aaarrrgghh grabbed her tail. "Jim, no."

Toby turned off the TV. "I got a bad feeling about this place, man." Growling could be heard, increasing in volume as Gunmar appeared outside the house, taking up every nook and cranny. They heard a bang and went to the stairs.

"(Y/n)?" Jim asked.

"(Y/n), are you in here?" No response. They got o the top of the steps and Toby grabbed Jim's hand. He pulled it away.

"Ugh. Sweaty palms."

"What? I'm scared." They got into the room and saw it empty. A baby suddenly cried and the room lit up, scaring the boys. (Y/n) suddenly came running out of the bathroom. She was a transparent (F/c) color and they could see right through her. She went to the empty crib.

"(C/n)! It's okay. Shh." She picked up the invisible baby and bounced him in her arms a bit.

"(Y/n)?" Jim asked. "(Y/n), are you okay?" No response.

"So much to do." She said as she walked back to the crib.

"(Y/n)!" Jim yelled but she didn't seem to notice him.

"Dad will be so mad if I don't finish it all." She turned around and Jim tried to giver her a hug, but she walked right through him.

"Aah!" Toby shouted.

"I gotta be the best daughter. Aunty needs me to be good. Can't cause trouble for the campaign." She picked up the pacifier and put it in the baby's mouth. Toby stuck his hand through the girl and she didn't respond.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! We're in the Upside Down! Wake up!" Toby shouted. (Hehehe. Get that reference and you get a gold star.)

"This is bad. How are we supposed to get her back if she doesn't even know she's gone?" Toby asked as the light started to get dim.

Time skip
"Can you hear me?! Blink if you can hear me!" Toby shouted at the girl, who was doing her homework. She blinked and reached down.

"She blinked!" Toby exclaimed. She reached back up with a stack of books.

"Finals are tomorrow. Can't fall behind." She said as she put the stack of books next to her.

"She can't hear us, Tobes. We can't even drag her out." Jim said as he looked out of the window seat.

"Well, if we don't get out of here, (Y/n) might have some permanent roommates. That's us, Jim!" Toby shouted.

"Yeah, I got it." He went over beside the girl.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)! This is pointless! It's not working." He groaned then swiped the books off of her desk. She gasped as she saw them fly to the floor.

"Jim! The books! The books! She saw them fall!" Toby shouted as she got up. She bent down and picked them up.

"Must keep studying. Finals are tomorrow." She was about to pick up a book but Jim kicked it away.

"Dude! Do it again!" Toby shouted. "I'll do one better." He said.

Your POV
I was panicking as I just saw my book fly across the room. Suddenly my iPad started floating. It turned on and went to Procreate. The Apple Pencil came out of my case and started drawing on the screen. I got up and grabbed two pencils and held them in a cross shape. I put my chair in front of me then kicked it forward but it didn't hit anything. I closed my eyes as my iPad floated towards me.

"Stay away from me. Leave me alone." I opened my eyes and looked at the screen.

""(Y/n), this isn't real. It's us, Jim and Toby. Wake up."?" I asked as I read it aloud. I dropped my pencils as I head Toby.

"(Y/n)! We're here!" The lights started flickering and I looked at my walls to see them turning dark grays and blacks.

"(Y/n)! We're here!" I heard Jim yell.

"(Y/n)! We're here!" Toby yelled again.

"(Y/n), see us? Come on, right here." Jim said as he flailed his arms.

"We're right here! Whoo-hoo!" Toby yelled. I made a confused face.

"(Y/n), do you see us?" Toby asked.

"I know. I see you." I said and they jumped back.

"What are you two even doing here?" I asked. They gasped before they hugged each other.

"She can see us!" They both yelled.

"What? Why is everything so weird? And why am I see-through? Holy unholy! I'm dead!" I shouted as I ran my hands down my face.

"You're not dead. It's kinda hard to explain." Jim said.

"Allow me. You're a ghost in a ghost house in a crazy shadow space, and we gotta get you back to fight a sorceress who hijacked your body. Plus, I think she's been dead for a few centuries." Toby said and I bared my teeth.

"MORGANA! I'm gonna kill her!" I screamed.

"Slow down. Let's get you back first." Jim said and we walked downstairs and out the front door.

"Oh, there! There it is!" Toby said as he pointed up. I looked up and saw the realm inside the Shadow staff. I remember this place when I went in with Angor Rot.

"That's a long way." I said.

"As long as we hold onto this, we'll get there together." Jim said and I looked at what he was holding.

"(S/a/n)!" They looked at me and smiled so I returned the gesture. We held on.

"Jim, say the magic words." Toby said.

"Helkat-Luccho Sudom." Nothing happened.

"No, no, you have to say them backwards!" Toby shouted.

"I am! Hkat-Lucca Sudom!"

"No, no, Jim. It's... hot-local-sumo... Oh, my gosh! We totally forgot it!"

"You forgot it?!" I asked.

"We we're in a rush!" Jim yelled.

"I thought you knew it!"

"It's hard enough just saying it forwards!"

"Okay, so we'll do it the hard way. Take us home, (S/a/n)!" I grabbed the plush and Jim grabbed Toby's hand. I jumped off the ground and floated away. We stopped for a moment so Toby would stop screaming, but the light faded away.

"Oh, no! Where'd the light go? That was our way home, we're sealed in!" Toby shouted.

"Look! My staff!" I shouted as I saw a yellow flash of light.

"Get it! It's our only way back!" Jim yelled. Toby let go but a rock hit him. I let go and floated down to a rock. I bounced off it and tired to grab the staff, but it flew past me. Jim summoned his thigh blades and held on to a rock that was flying by. He caught up to the staff and it suddenly jerked downwards. If fling him around for a bit before Jim let go.

"She's controlling the staff!" I yelled. I jumped down and tried to grab it but it kept flying away.

"It's too fast. How do we catch it?" Toby asked. I thought for a moment before I flew down and planted my feet on a rock that wasn't moving. I put my hands out and closed my eyes.

"Azazasuth-Kinekh-Thoon!" I chanted. The staff turned (F/c) for a moment before turning golden again.

"What are you doing?" Jim asked.

"I don't know. These words, they're in my head. Azazasuth-Kinekh-Thoon!" I made my hands to fists and pulled them back, pulling the (f/c) staff along with them. I reached out for the staff, but at the last second, it turned gold and flew away from me.

"Ugh! She's stronger than me! Azazasuth-Kinekh-Thoon!" The staff flew to me and stopped right in front of me.

"Azazasuth-Kinekh-Thoon! You don't control me!" I yelled.

"Get out of my head, child!" I heard Morgana say.

"AZAZASUTH-KINEKH- THOON!" I screamed.

"You dare wield a weapon of my power? My Skathe-Hrün will be your end!" Morgana said.

"It's not yours anymore. I made it mine. And now I'm taking it BACK! Okay, (s/a/n), it's YOU AND I." I felt my body vibrate and a huge surge of (f/c) energy came from me. My eyes turned black with (f/c) pupils. Morgana roared while I screamed. The staff shook as an incantation was made around it.

"AAAAHHHH!" The staff exploded with energy as a stream of (f/c) came and wrapped around my body. The staff flew down and in a moment, it was in my grasp. Everything stopped as we all fell.

"What's happening?" Toby asked.

"Grab onto the staff!" I yelled. They floated towards me and grabbed on. The staff started glowing a bright (f/c) and I made a portal. We all fell through, and I blacked out. My hair fell to my sides and I felt a thunk as the chair hit the floor. I took deep breathes as I looked up. My eyes widened and I gasped. "AAAHHHHH!" I screamed. I kicked my legs forward and I fell onto my back. Jim ran over and helped me up.

"We're you gonna stab me with that thing?!" I asked. "No!" "Yes!" Blinky gave Strickler a death stare.

"Obviously, we were-"

"Going to break your chains!" Blinky interrupted. He came over to me and broke them.

"(Y/n), that was-" "

Oh, my gosh! You out-witched a witch!" Toby smiled.

"Is she still... there?" Jim asked.

"No. She's...gone. But while she was under my skin... I was in her head. I remember things." I answered as I got up. I put my hand out and my staff glowed (f/c) before it flew into my hand.

"That's new." I said as I looked at it.

"Curious. Not only did you overcome a 12th-century sorceress, but it appears you've picked up a few of her tricks." Blinky said and I smiled.

"I don't know if it's enough to stop her." Jim sighed.

"Plus, Morgana told Gunmar how to bring the Eternal Night." Toby said worried.

"And if he does, I got a bad feeling this won't be the last we see of her." I said as thunder rumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was a long chapter! Hope you liked it!!

Word count: 3589

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 970 79
Aaarrrgghh(Trollhunters) Fanfiction Book One Of The Silence Series 'I won't be a helpless bystander while someone I love is in danger! I made an oath...
3.2K 103 7
[𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙨: INCOMPLETE. ongoing, slow updates !] 𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐃𝐎𝐗 ━━ "I'M THE BEST OF THE BEST EARTHEN WITCHES EVER! DON'T YOU JERKS EVER FORG...
1.4K 76 9
The fact that you know that you're the last of your kind is hard to cope with. When Y/n arrives home after her long deployment, she is immediately s...
1.3K 62 10
Y/n was a baby orphan found outside the kingdom walls no one knows how she got there. Only thing known is Morgana adored her the moment she laid eyes...