Me&you

Από niyamariesanders15

Just read Περισσότερα

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read 🥺
💔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
🤦🏾‍♀️
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
💔
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Talk talk 🙂
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 36

1.5K 48 3
Από niyamariesanders15

Fine ass motherfucker🙄😍

Dave pov

I couldn't keep living like this . Laying in the bed without my wife . I couldn't do it I just couldnt . She wouldn't answer my calls and text I needed her .

I was at the trap smoking and telling tow guys what we needed to do.

Alright I need each and every one of you motherfuckers looking out for my girl moane

This what she look like I said picking out pictures I had In my phone.

Me looking at her made me tear up . They all nodded and left out going out to look for her

It was now 2:30 and I had a appointment

I was gonna go see somebody to tell my problems . A therapist because I couldn't keep doing this to moane and I wanted to change for her.

I finally was here and and I got out and locked the door going into the building . I went to the front desk and there was a lady she looked like she was in her twenty's.

😍😍Ouu she fine ash

"Hi my name is Trinity how may I help you?"

Yeah I got a appointment with mrs.foster

"Alright it's on second floor third door on your left room 200"

I nodded and walked toward the elevator

Shorty was looking at me like she wanted to eat me ain't gon lie she was bad but not bad like moane and my main focus was Monae that's the reason I'm doing all this  For her.

When I got in the elevator I pressed the second floor and waited till it closed and moved up.

30 minutes later

I finally got out and walked to my left counting as I passed each room

198
199
200

When I found the number I knocked on the door and I heard the lady say come in.

When I went in she was sitting in the chair and pointing to the couch across from her.

She was really beautiful she look like she was in her early 30's

😍moane follow some fine ass girls yo 😍😍

I sat down and took a deep breathe

"So hello my name is Bella foster and I'll be talking with you today which you already know . So tell me your background story"

I totally wasn't ready for this conversation but I knew it was time to let it out

I took a deep breathe a d begin talking about my childhood

Well I was raised by my moms only till I was 10 then she died. I ain't know my pops so it was just me her and my grandma. Once she died I didn't have any family and my grandma wasn't stabled to take care of me so I had to be in a foster home for months and months till I was old enough to be on my own .

When I was little I was diagnosed with bipolar ness and nobody could never handle it and I always took it out on people and that's what led up to here . I started being the streets and I still am and I started building up my money and now I'm good .

"So are you in a relationship , or in any contact with anybody relationship wise?"

I took a deep breathe and nodded. Yeah I have a girlfriend but we're we haven't been talking for a week, she left me .

"May I ask why?"

I took another deep breathe and started talking . I let my bipolar ness take control and we had a argument and I thought she was cheating when she wasn't and I kinda went off and I beat her and left her there I said .

"You did what"

I beat her I didn't mean to I didn't she cried begging me to stop but I didn't I kept pouncing and kicking her and did everything .

"Well look she might need time but You need to work on yourself you need to deeply apologize to her you have to be patient with her .

I nodded agreeing with her .

We talked for a little well then I left out .

My next appointment was in 2 weeks, and to be honest I feel like a bunch of stress came off my shoulders .

I got into my car and drove to the studio. Haven't been their in a brick.

At the studio

I finally got out the studio and parked my car . I went inside and went on the elevator to the 5th floor .

I got at the elevator and going into my studio room see I t nights was already there I dapped them and sparked a blunt . I haven't smoked in a long time .

"Ayo lemme y'all to you real quick" Quan said

I nodded and we steeped out the studio and talked

"So how did it go" Quan was the only one to know wat I was doing .

It went good I feel like I gotta whole bunch off my shoulders.

And she basically told me I need to be patient and just give her time.

"Well I'm proud of  you nigga"

Yeah I am to I said exhaling the smoke in my mouth .

"You know I got yo back through all of this my nigga"

Yeah thank you , now let's go inside and get to work

"That's my nigga"

We both laughed and went back into the studio

1 hour later

We were on break and I sparked another blunt while this random girl sat next to me .

SNAP

nigga don't be snapping no pictures nigga fuck wrong witcu.

"Boy I look good with you shut up "

Bitch bye you ain't my girl and you sure ain't cute fuck out my face goofy.

"Ha I'm dead ash yo" Quan said , I just shook my and continued smoking.

Moane pov

Stopppppa I'm sorry  I said in between laughs .

"Nah you thought you could talk yo Shìt so ima tickle yo little ass"

I'm sorry I'm sorry I said laughing even harder

"Yeah that's what I thought" Michael said after tickling me and smacking my ass after

"Hey I was thinking maybe next week we can take a trip to bora bora" I think that's how you you spell it 😭💀

Are you serious? You sure you wanna do all that for me?

"Yeah I'm sure"

Alright yeah , I have to go shopping tho I said .

"Yeah I know and I came to the conclusion that you should go alone so you know nothing will go down, so here"

He gave me a stack of money

No no I can't take that

"Yes you can mama go shopping alright"

I just nodded and went upstairs to go get dressed and go to the mall.

30 minutes later

I was finally dressed and I got my purse and left .

At the mall

I got out the car and went into the mall and went shopping.

30 minutes later

As I was shopping I heard a voice behind me . It sounded so familiar I sped walked and walked into a store and turned around seeing it was dave. I hurried putting on a hat and sun glasses so that he wouldn't notice  me . I would never wanna face him after everything he did . I was scared as hell. I didn't wanna think about it so I shook it out my head and continued shopping.

2 hours later

I was finally done shopping and I left . As I was hungry I started to get hungry so I called Michael to see if he wanted anything.

Phone conversation

Michael - hello
Me-hey I was wondering if you wanted me to stop and get you anything to eat
Michael-yeah uh I want some Zaxby's the adult meal the wings and chicken tenders and and extra fries and a large sprite.
Me-alright I'll be back shortly

End of conversation

I went to go get us some food and headed back to the house .

Back at Michael's house

I called Michael so that he could help me get the bags out the car.

Phone conversation

Michael-yeah babe
Me-hey can you help me outside
Michael-yeah I'm coming
Me-alright

End of conversation

I got out the car and started getting the bags but Michael came out and stopped me .

"I got it babes go inside" he says tapping me on the butt to move out the way. I grabbed my purse out the front and are food and drinks and went inside to the kitchen. A few moments later Michael came In with all the bags and went upstairs with it.

He eventually came downstairs and we sat in the dining room and at are food.

20 minutes later

After we finished I cleaned up and we went into the living room and played some gta together

10 minutes later

"Mama you messing up my carrrr yo ass don't know how to drive."

Your mad cause I'm killing these mfs I need money I said laughing .

"Yeah watever"

We both laughed and continued playing.

After a hour playing it was just him and I had fell asleep on his lap .

3 hours later

I finally woke up seeing me in the same spot and Michael still playing the game but this time he was online with his friends in his headset . I looked at the time seeing it was 8

What you want me to cook for dinner I asked .

"Um I don't now surprise me." He said smiling a me

"Gimmie a kiss boo."

I smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him for about a minute.

Oka oka let me go cook I said smiling and then went to the kitchen trying to decide what to make for dinner.

I decided to make loaded potato's with cheese and shrimp in it with a side of steak and a special sauce I make on top of it and some Broccoli and a side of some more shrimp I knew it was going to take some times so I got started on it .

10:00 p.m

I was finally finished and I made are plates and sat it on the table .

This joint look good asf yo😍😍

What you want to drink I asked Michael

"Uhhh some ice tea"

Alright I said, I went in the cabinet and grabbed a glass and put ice in it and got some  tea and poured it in the glass and sitting it by his food and grabbing me a water bottle out the fridge.

Come eat I said to Michael

"Alright, aye I'm hopping off ima catch y'all later." He said and soon came in the kitchen sitting at the table where I was .

"Oh shit mama this shit look bussing."

Yeah I know I said and chuckled as we started eating ..

5 minutes into us eating Michael scared the shit out of me yelling

"GIRL THIS SHIT BUSSING."

Nigga you scared the snot out of me don't do that again I said as my heart was racing

"Who you calling nigga."

You who else I said

He then got up and came over to me and choked And asked me again . Believe it or not I was getting horny .

"Who you calling nigga?" Hm?"

N-nobody I said stuttering

"Mhm"

He said then kissed me.

"Get up" he said and I did as told

He sat down and tapped his lap for me to sit I was still standing up but had my legs on each side of him and we stared deeply kissing me while massaging my butt. As he told me to sit he positioned his self In Me and he started going slow then fast . It didn't lady long cause I'm the middle of ya the door bell wrong .

Nooooo please don't stoppp please I begged as he continued ramming in me .

"We got to mama, go upstairs and go into my room and you better be naked on the bed waiting on me , you hear me?"
I just nodded

"Go do what daddy says." I nodded and he slowly took himself out of me . I went upstairs and stripped.

Not to long after Michael came upstairs

Who was it I asked

"Nobody important just a neighbor asking if I seen her puppy." I just nodded and we continued what we started downstairs.

1 hour later

We were finally done and we went to take a shower no funny business . After we took a shower we laid down and looked for a scary movie to watch on tv

Which scary movie should we watch

"Ouu lets watch Texas chainsaw massacre the one with Trey Songz in it."

You trynna have me get nightmares huh?

"Not if im sitting  here watching it with you."

I smiled and looked up at him and we kissed for a minute then I smiled again putting on the movie and we turned all the lights on .

30 minutes into the movie.

Noises from downstairs

I sat up so quickly and so did Michael

Did you hear that I mouthed to him

He nodded and he put his finger over he's mouth Indicating me to not say anything and be quiet so I did I as told and me and him got out the bed quietly and he went into the closet doing something and came out with a gun in his hand I instantly got scared we both creeped in the hallways down the stairs hearing the noise is getting louder. When we finally got downstairs we heard the noise is coming from the kitchen we got closer and closer and Michael quickly turn on the light seeing it was a man trying to robber the man turned around looking at us with his gun pointed Michael shot him two times  in the head before he can make a move I started screaming because I was in shock Michael looked at me and told me to call 911 I quickly ran upstairs and grab my phone call 911.

Phone Conversation
911-911 what's your emergency
Me-yes um there's been a robbery at our home and has been shot
911-alright were on are way just tell the Address and be calm ma'am

I told them the address and they said they were on there way

I went downstairs seeing Michael sitting there

"Did you call them?"I shook my head

There coming

"Look I don't want you thinking I'm a killer he was trynna steal and he had a gun if I didn't shoot him we've could've been shot."

It okay you did good I was just scared because something happened .

"What happened."

Um I got shoot a couple times a few months ago and was in a coma.

"Who did it?" As I was about to speak thee was a knock in the door . It as the police.

I got up and answered it and the EMS came and got the dude and took him out the police came in asking up questions about what happens and we answer truthfully. The asked to see Michael's license to have a gun and he showed him they asked us a few more questions and they checked out the place to make sure there was nothing missing and then they checked to see if they stole anything or if anything was missed placed anything thank God after that the police left and we turned off all the lights and went upstairs we Close the door and turned off the lights and laid down in the room and was in watching our movie after it was over we turned off the TV and we talked a little and then we eventually fell asleep

I kinda rushed the ending 😭😭 but yeah

I tried making it longer cause y'all want them longer but whew Chile it be taking forever

How'd I do?

Y'all think Dave gon get his wife back?

Please vote and comment ❤️

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

17.8K 359 43
Good
120K 5.1K 43
read and find out💃🏽.
The Switch Από Punkinnella33

Μη-φαντασίας

5.6K 376 37
In book