The Rebellious Man (TayNew Co...

Av _VintageSoul

what if the person you love for a long time ago came back again to your life, will be the reason why your lif... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1 : He came back
Chapter 2 : The Punishment
Chapter 3 : The date
Chapter 4 : The second punishment
Chapter 5 : Sudden Change
Chapter 6 : Sweet Night
Chapter 8 : Let's Drink
Chapter 9 : Date Me
Chapter 10 : Settled
Chapter 11 : First Date
Chapter 12 : Peaceful Place
Chapter 13 : Let other people know
Chapter 14 : Busted
Chapter 15 : Drunk Session
Chapter 16 : Amusement park
Chapter 17 : Out of town
Chapter 18 : The other side of him
Chapter 19 : Let's enjoy surfing
Chapter 20 : Memorable Night
Chapter 21 : Liar
Chapter 22 : Sacrifices
Chapter 23 : The true plan
Chapter 24 : Finally, We made it.
Epilogue
Valentine's Special

Chapter 7 : Cooking time

2.3K 79 5
Av _VintageSoul

MATURE AND SPG CONTENT BELOW SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Newwie's Point of View

I woke up early in the morning and I saw Tay sleeping beside me, I can't help but to look at his handsome face.

His face right now is peaceful and like an angel but who will expect that if this peaceful and like an angel man will woke up, He's like a little demon who can do some bad things to you.

I remember back then I always stare at Tay's face when he's sleeping. I always do that because it's the only time I can see his face clearly.

Specially when he's awake, He's always angry at me and he always look annoyed.

But when he's sleeping he's like an another person, he looks peaceful, calm, and kind that's why I love staring at his face while he's sleeping.

"Done staring at my handsome face?" He suddenly said while smirking so I was schocked because he's also awake and he knows that I'm staring at him.

"I'm just looking and not staring." I denied. I can feel that my face is blushing right now so I turn back on the other side. Then he suddenly back hug me, and smell my neck.

"Want me to cook breakfast for you?" He said while leaning his face on my neck.

'What will you cook?" I ask then I start thinking what I'm craving right now then suddenly I remember what I want.

"What do you want?" He ask.

"Pancake with chocolate syrup!" I shouted like a kid then he laugh because of what I said.

Then we went together at the kitchen, We saw nanny cleaning the living room and we greeted him a good morning and she greeted us back. He look at Tay with a meaning smile and Tay smiled back so I'm curious about that.

I'm seating near Tay who is cooking our breakfast for today, I can't help but to think about that smile so I ask Tay while he is cooking.

"Why did nanny smile at you like that?" I Curiously ask then he look at me for a few second.

"Smile like what?" He ask.

"I don't know, There's something in her smile like it has a meaning and only the two of you know it." I said.

"You're being delusional it's nothing, I just came here so maybe nanny is happy that I came back."He said. He's right maybe I'm being too delusional or paranoid.

We finished eating and I can say that the pancake is really delicious specially with a chocolate syrup. Tay really know how to cook and I notice that I don't know how to cook because our maids always cook for me.

I'm jealous because I realized that I'm too dependent on our maids and Tay really can live by his own because he's already independent. So I'm planning that maybe I can cook for our snacks later while watching a movie.

---

"New let's watch some movie." He said then I suddenly remember my plan.

"You can pick the movie and start watching, I'll just do something important." I said then he stare at me maybe because he's wandering what important thing that I have to do but he just nodded at me so I sneak quietly at the kitchen.

I search at the internet for the perfect snack while watching then I saw buffalo wing and I saw chicken wings in the refrigerator so I guess that's the perfect snack.

I start doing what's in the procedure, I start frying the chicken and while waiting it to cook I start doing the sauce. I'm busy watching how to make the sauce then I smell something bad and then I realized it could be the chicken.

So I check it then I saw that it's already burn then the oil start splashing at my body and because of panic I carry the pan and it touches my other hand so I accidentally let go of the pan and it fall on the floor causing to make a loud sound.

Then I saw Tay running over here and he's in shock and I can see in this eyes that he want to ask me what happen.

then nanny also run towards here. "Oh my God what happened?" Nanny said.

"Nanny clean all the best here and I will take care of New." Tay said.

---

we're on the living room right now and he saw some little burn on my body and the big burn on my hand. He put some aloe vera and put a cold compress in it. Nanny's in the kitchen right now and she's cleaning the mess that I made.

"What did you do?" He worriedly ask me.

"I'm just trying to make some food." I said and I'm too ashamed right now because I realized that I cause too much mess in our house.

"You can call me or nanny to help you, why did you do it by yourself you can put yourself in danger. It's a relief that you only have mild burns. What if you get more that this? what if you get this house on fire? Our parents will really get mad." He said.

"That's the point, I mean I want to cook by my own because I realized that I can't cook because I'm too depended on our maids and that made me feel so bad and a little bit bad and I'm too amazed at you because you're independent and do some things for yourself." I said but I have to admit that It's my fault or should I say my pride's fault.

"Okay I understand you but next time call me or nanny okay? you can't learn by your own easily, Cooking is very hard to learn and you have to starts with the basic dishes first before you cook some difficult one. You need guidance and we're here to guide you okay? We will teach you how to cook." He said then I nodded.

"I'm sorry I promise I will call for your help next time. It's really not easy to cook but I will try my best to learn how to." I said.

"What are you planning to cook earlier by the way?" He suddenly ask

"Buffalo wings, I saw that it's one of the perfect snack while watching and I saw some chicken wings in the ref so yeah." I Answer.

"You burn the chicken." He said.

"Yeah and I feel bad about it." I said.

"Do you want buffalo wings? We can order online." He said.

"That's a good Idea." I said.

"Good, should we watch some movie now? Tay said.

"Yeah." I answer.

---

While we're watching I suddenly remember what Tay said yesterday. He said that he will cook my favorite food for dinner which is tuna pasta.

So I hug him while we're watching then I saw him smile.

"Clingy." He said.

"Nahhh. Remember what you said yesterday? that you will cook my favorite food for dinner." I said.

"Yeah what's about that?" He said.

"Can I help you?" I ask.

"No you just got burn earlier." He said.

"Please?" Then I start acting cute to make him say yes.

"Fine but as much as possible don't go near to the stove okay?" He said and I just nodded.

The movie already end and know we're in the kitchen and like what he said he let me help him cook.

"So Boil the pasta first and I will chop the onion and garlic. Put some salt on the water but not too much and also don't set  the fire too high okay?" He said so I do what he says.

So I start boiling the pasta and do what he says then I just have to wait for the pasta to get soft.

Then I saw Tay chopping the garlic and onion, He's too hot while his too busy with this task.

Then I remember my task and the pasta is ready and soft enough so I turn off the fire.

Then suddenly an Idea pop out to my mind and it seems very Interesting.

It's a very risky Idea but I want to try it. It's my first time doing it so I wish it will work out well.

I'm getting wilder because of Tay but I can't blame him because I also like it.

I back hug him while he's doing his work.

"Clingy again?" He said while I'm leaning on his shoulder, So I started my plan.

"Nahh I just find you hot while chopping those garlic and onions." I said.

"Don't say anything like that you're making me hard." He said, I guess it's working and I'm happy because of that.

"I'm also hard right now, do you want to us to do something with it?" I said.

"In the kitchen?" He ask.

"Why not?" I ask back.

"You're aware that you're getting shameless day by day right?" He ask.

"And who's fault is that?" I ask back.

"Ofcourse me." He answer and He pull my head and start kissing me aggressively.

Mission Success.

It's been a while and I admit that I miss his kisses and it felt so good. His kisses went down to my neck. It's good that my plan really work out well.

"Ohhh... Tay..." I moan. He push me on the table and he pull my shorts down. It's nice that I weat sweat short so he will have an easy access on my body. He start teasing me, He's slapping his shaft to my hole.

"Put it in please." I said... No it's more like I'm begging, Begging to put it in. So he put it in and start moving his hips.

"Ohhh Newwiee.... It's been a while... you're so tight.... Ohhh..." He sexily whisper to my ears. Tay's Voice is really nice specially when he's moaning.

"Yeahh.. I miss yours inside me..." I said. I'm getting addicted to him day by day and I can't stop myself.

He's kissing me while penetrating me behind. He start touching my shaft and masterbate it while penetrating me.

The pleasure that I'm feeling right now is too much and it's eating my system right now that it made me not think normally again.

He made me sit on the table while I'm in front of him and he put my legs on his legs and start penetrating me again.

I don't know but I find it sexy with his apron right now.

"Do you know that you're sexy with your apron right now?" I said the pull his head and kiss him while penetrating me.

He's penetrating me faster and rougher and it hit my prostate that made me bite his lips hard. Then I saw that it's bleeding.

"I'm sorry." I said but he just nodded.

He keeps penetrating and I can feel that I'm going to explode right now so I move my hands faster and after a second I already came.

He penetrate me faster and I feel that he exploded inside me.

"I have to wash my body." I said then I went directly to the bath room and myself it quickly.

I go back to the kitchen and I saw Tay already sauté the onion and garlic.

"Ohh done washing your body? Don't come too near here okay?" He said so I just sat on the chair and watch him cook.

He put the tuna and add a little bit of salt. After that he put the pasta and start mixing it.

---

We're already eating and I can see that he wants me to react about the food.

"It's nice you cook it very well." I said.

"Because I'm happy while cooking it, Specially when you back hug me earlier." He said.

"Don't say anything about earlier I already come back to my sense and I start feeling ashamed because of what I did." I hissed.

"Well so you know who did the first move?" he teasingly said.

"Yeah I know... It's... Me..." I said and look down because of me being ashamed.

"Well there's nothing wrong with that as long as you enjoyed it. Did you enjoy it?" He ask.

"Yeah of course. I said.

"Then I'm glad to hear that." He said.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

97.1K 3.9K 23
In which Bright was adopted by The Metawins but unfortunately he then began to feel things he shouldn't for their only son, Win Metawin whom he thoug...
695 25 20
The title explains everything I would say. But anyway a little insight: You, Y/N Y/L/N, have a problem. You've always been in love with your best fr...
5.9K 253 24
A guy fall in love with his own girl best friend. He is afraid of getting friend zoned if he confess his love. Something unexpected took place. A di...
952 75 3
Have you ever thought if one day you got caught by the person from whom you were dying to meet? But then will you regret? Will you seriously have to...