Closer to You...

By D3adlolitaa

β˜… I, Giorno Giovanna, have a secret.. Growing up in the city of Florence Italy, Y/n's father tragically pass... More

Addio per Sempre
Catching up
A date
Stay one more day
Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt. 1
Awaken Juliet's Kiss Pt 2
Midnight blooming
Strange
Pool days
Motel greetings
Intriguing
Dandelion fields
Obey
Childs play
Secrets
Escape
Escape pt 2
Found
Ready or not
Found again only different
Sunsets
A day with..
Bruno's DiagnosisοΏΌ
- Welcome home Caro -
- Discovery -
- Metamorphosis -
- Alone time -

Intel and mildstones

1.4K 39 146
By D3adlolitaa

______

"Giorno, Giorno!"
"Yes? What's with the urgency? Relax Mista, Today is a celebration!, did you make sure the servants had started the preparations for tonight's events?"

Giorno ruffled his hair while searching through a jewelry box pulling out a pair of green emerald dangling earrings, his loose blouse exposed his collarbones and gold chains. Mista tugged at his turtleneck and hesitantly stopped giorno from spinning around as he got dangerously close to his face and noticed a bit of blood in his left nostril.

"Giorno.. you haven't.."
"Mista, you promised not to tell. Don't you remember."— he cooed

Giorno threw his arms over Mista shoulders and got closer to him laughing in his face a bit. Mista lightly pushed him off and grabbed his face examining his condition, Giorno had somewhat noticeable dark circles under his eyes covered by a pasty white foundation, his eyes were lightly bloodshot and he reeked of alcohol and cologne.

"Giorno.. why. I know you're having a hard time but the use of narcotics shouldn't be your way out."

He stopped and his demeanor had dropped completely, the look in his eyes reflected the pain he felt in his heart for he had no other way to relieve his pain. In a fit of rage, Giorno angrily shoved Mista aside while stumbling over to his vanity knocking over his items, the beautiful jewels and some cosmetics fell to the floor.

"Y-you don't know how it feels! How it feels to be in my p-position.. every fucking day there's something new! Don Giovanna, the men are unhappy, Don Giovanna, we want a raise, Mista.. I can't take it."— he desperately cried out to the uncomfortable man before him.

"Giorno.. you're going to make through it, but cocaine shouldn't be the solution.. wha- what are you..? No! Stop that! Stop Gio!"

Mista rushed over to him as Giorno started harshly tugging at his golden locks ripping a few clumps of hair from his scalp, his stand Golden Experience, was beside him holding his head in his hands while activating the objects around him to become breathing, living animals while plants surrounded them stopping Mista from touching him.

As Mista tried fighting through the tough vines Giorno managed to be carried way by a huge elk deer, the wild animal leaped through the open patio and landed outside in the grand garden running away from the home, the tall man rushed down stairs accidentally bumping into servants cleaning and decorating the mansion for tonight's event. "Giorno.. his anniversary of becoming Don.. shit this isn't good." Catching up to the spare kitchen he startled the group as he eagerly searched for Bucciarati and Abbacchio.

"Narancia! Where's Bruno and Leone!? Quick!"
"Oh their back at the house doing something.. why what's wrong? You look like straight crap right now."

He turned to exit and ran all the way to the house off side the mansion, as he entered there was no present of anyone in the home. Mista staggered up the steps and frantically looked around until he caught notice of the time, 12:35 pm, he pulled his phone out and noticed the date. "Oh fuck.. Bruno and Abba's anniversary is today as well." He quickly knocked on their door careful not to open it and be scarred for life, after a few knocks Bucciarati cracked the door, his hand was busy at wiping purplish black lipstick off and his hair wasn't in his normal hair style.

"Mista what's wro-"
"Bruno! It's Giorno he- he had a meltdown and ran away! And Y/n, she's disappeared!"

Bruno shut the door only a few muffled words could be heard. "I know Leone but they're missing c'mon we have to he's our boss and she's his lover can't you tell?" 5 minutes past and the two men stepped out rushing into Bruno's car speeding off in search of a wild elk on the loose.

"What exactly happened Guido?"
"Erm.. he was just having a rough morning, I went to see him to inform him of Y/n disappearance I didn't get to tell him.."
"Hmm I see, we have to find him quick and bring him back before 9 o'clock, tonight is his anniversary I'd be strange if the Don didn't show up."
"And Y/n?"
"She's a disappointment at this point.. that girl is no good, only trouble."— Abbacchio spat

~~~

"Get up. We're here.."

The ride was somewhat soothing, Risotto opened the door and dragged you out kicking and screaming, your white sneakers had dirt and blood but where did the blood come from? As he lifted you up you tried kicking him in his chest yet it was no use.

"You stupid girl cut that shit out before I really have to fight you."
"Let go of me you ugly fuck!"
"Ahaha, I know she's lying. She probably likes you Risotto~" Melone giggled out.

The group walked into a penthouse apartment, it was huge and nicely decorated and there were so many rooms, Risotto threw you on the closest couch while Ghiaccio tied your feet. Prosciutto and Pesci watched while the others didn't really give two shits and walked away into their rooms.

"Guys she's just a kid.. look at her nose she's bleeding and filthy, at least get her some clothes and a shower.."
"Pesci she's our target not a guest, get it together"

Melone untied you and grabbed your hand leading you to the bathroom, he turned on the water and handed you a towel while leaning against the door observing his nails. "Oh go on, I won't stare at you, make it quick alright?" You hopped into the shower and sobbed under the water, Melone came back and handed you a sleeveless turtleneck bodysuit with a pair of baggy purple cargo type pants and oddly some undergarments yet no bra.

"Who's is this?"
"The shirt glove thing belongs to Ghiaccio, yet these pants don't fit me, you're thin so make it work."
"And a bra? You manage to have one?"
"Nope, so don't get hard nipples!"— he laughed.

Risotto was sitting in a big arm chair with a cup of bourbon, his eyes looked excited for a moment but then he turned while taking a sip.

"Tie her up."
"Okay!"
...
"What the fuck is that?"
"Oh is it too much?"
"Yeah she's our intel, not a bondage addict like you.. now leave."
"Don't have too much fun! She's helpless.."

Risotto got up and looked at you something kind of shifted in him as he leaned down and touched the ropes, "look at that, Melone even gagged you. Anyways now that you're here I need you to tell me some things." He states as he slid down the gag letting you speak, as he leaned in you managed to headbutt him catching him off guard.

"You little bitch!" He screamed as he slapped you across the face.

He removed his shirt and wiped his nose from that blood. You stared at his torso almost in a trance fro his defined tone body, the air in the atmosphere was thick and your legs shook at the sight. "Mio Dio.. forgive me for what I'm going to do."

⚠️ NSFW⚠️

With a plan in your head you wanted to see if he would notice. As you wiggled you managed to get your pants off only to be left in the tight bodysuit and your shoes, Risotto looked over after hearing the huffing, he was shocked. In your mind Risotto was obviously hot and your stomach felt hot at what you were wanting to happen if you thought Diavolo was Stockholm syndrome then you'd be wrong.

"What are you doing?.."
"Mmm.hmm."

He un-gagged you and shoved his finger deep into your mouth watching you coat his middle and ring finger with clear saliva, he made you gag causing tears to form in the corners of your eyes after he was done he watch you move around on the sofa underneath him. "I see why Diavolo didn't kill you, did he get this chance?" You shook your head no and placed your legs up on his pelvis and chest laying flatly on the couch. He pushed your legs back and creased your part through the clothes not giving it any protection making you shiver and whimper, Risotto never broke eye contact and bent down unclipping the buttons holding the bodysuit together he moved your panties aside and kissed your inner thighs leading towards your center. "Tell me.. who's the Don.?"  Without answering him he licked upwards and started sucking at the bud playing with it while watching you arch your back and move side to side, he picked up his tongue speed and added two fingers without warning making you moan out.

"What, what do you want.. ah! S-stop! Not right there.. ugh!"
"Tell me who is the Don and his guards, their stands and how to get into the mansion."
"Agh.. I,I can't tell you t-that.. they would definitely kill me..! Ahh!"

Risotto stopped making the tightness stop and you came off the high, he creased your breast and played with your sensitive nips, as he admired them he lifted your top over your neck exposing them to the cool air and his warm breath, "I'm a Sadist and a masochist.. how would you feel if I pierced your nipples right here right now.?" Your face froze as he pulled out a needle and made contact with your nipple, you shook your head no for your fear of needles and shots, he brought his face close to your left breast and took it into his mouth sucking and then began biting hard.

"Ow! H-hey no biting! Agh stop, They're 5 guards!"
"Good, making progress.. what are there names?"

He slid down and placed you on top of his face letting juice run down his cheek and into his mouth while you tried no to speak for knowing Giorno was going to be furious. He's warm tongue felt amazing against you and his strong hands creasing your ass made you shake, he picked you up and placed you on the floor in front of him as he removed his belt and exposing his member, "I want their names, I can go all night as for you I'm not sure you can last 30 minutes, now speak." As he picked you up he teased you with his head rubbing it back and forth coating it with your stickiness until you felt a hard thing starting to enter making it hard to breathe and causing your face to turn red, Risotto hissed as he slid his member not even half way. "You're.. you're tight, I'll give you that, but I need to hear your voice. Speak."

"Ah.. agh, Bruno B,Bucciarati.. Leone Abbacchio.. P-Pannacotta Fugo.. Ah! Stop it's to big!. Go easy you'll tear me apart...!"

Risotto had a good grip on you until he let you go causing you to hold yourself up or you'd fall right down on his shaft, 3 minutes passes and your legs started shaking as you started sliding down his dick making you scared of ripping apart or something, Risotto let out a laugh as he watched you struggle until he stares to slowly thrust upwards making him go deeper.

"Ahh! Ugh! G-Guido Mista and Narancia..! Ahh R-Risotto please slow!"
"What are their stands? And your not even half way.. you can do better."

After a few minutes Risotto got the guards stands all was left was who was the Don and how to break in, he took you off of him and faced you towards the door, your behind was exposed to him as he spread your legs apart and prodded your entrance. "How do I enter the estate.." as you stayed quite a familiar feeling was registering, your stomach ached and throbbed as he slipped in a bit easier until his half way point causing you to scream out, Risotto shoved his fingers in your mouth as he grabbed your hair and started being more aggressive.

"There's a house in the back that we all stay in! Ah! Easy! Hey hey don't place your finger there ah! Ooh!"
"Sorry, trying to hold on. You've been so good this far."

He started moving a bit causing you to throw your head back enjoying his thrusting until your ass touched his shaft signifying he was fully in, pain was ringing but easy replaced with pleasure a lot of pleasure. Risotto growled and groaned as your voice over topped his. "Ahh..a..a..agh! Ugh! R-Risotto! Harder..! Ah! Don't s-stop!"

After a few hours you laid on his bed absolutely worn out and soundly asleep as he held you close to his chest.

"She still needs to tell me who the Don is.. maybe tomorrow."

______

SORRY FOR TYPOS!

Haha, omg I'm going to hell for writing this, I'm sorry it's not good. Lol anyways I hope it's decent.🙈😼🤚🏽
I AM SO SORRY THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER!

🍓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.4K 43
Since your first day as a waitress at Libbeccio's, Bucciarati started liking you. So, he was determined to ask you out. However, he never got the cha...
30.9K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! β€’ Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
1K 65 49
Hiroko Hoshino is just your average 17-year-old girl, but her whole world gets turned upside down when she is shot with a mysterious arrow that gives...
126K 5.1K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...