||~ ĒCNES ~||

By Siriusnotserious

LOVE, a mere word made up of four letters, many would say it's vastness or how pulchritudinous it's feeling i... More

||~PROLOGUE~||
||~ AESTHETICS ~||
BIRTH OF ARJUNA
-:COMPETITON:-
-:BIRTH OF DRAUPADI:-
-:SAKHA-SAKHI:-
-:RECOGNITION:-
-:TRUTH:-
-:PROPOSAL:-
||~Hurdles~||
||~Letter~||
||~MEETING~||
||~FINDING SOME HAPPINESS~||
||~TEASER~||
||~ MEMORIES AND INTERFERENCE~||
||~HAPPINESS~|
||~BONDING & IRRITATION~||
||~ MARRIAGE~||
||~UNWANTED GUEST AND LITTLE COMFORT~||
||~TEASER~||
||~WISHES AND DREAMS~||
||~ PROPHECY AND DECLINATION~||
||~ESCAPING TO EACH OTHER~||
||~ MY PROMISE~||
||~BLISS~||
||~ DIVINE~||
||•CELESTIAL•||
||~SWAYAMVAR-PRELUDE~||
||~SWAYAMVAR- MERIDIAN~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR- INTERLUDE ~||
||~ SWAYAMVAR - POSTLUDE ~||
||~ PRE-MARRIAGE : IRE ~||
||~ MARRIAGE - THE UNION OF SOULS ~||
||~ ELYSIAN ~||
||~ THE NEW BEGINNING ~||

||~KIRITI KRISHNAA~||

1.8K 88 17
By Siriusnotserious

panchal :

Draupadi : sakha...,. How much time you gonna take now...... I'm ready but you're not

Draupadi is now very angry..... She and her sakha were supposed to go mandir but.... Her sakha... Vasudev krishna.... He's taking time to eternity .....

Krishna : aa rahi hu sakhi.... Thoda aur samay de do... Mera ho hi gya bas...

More times... Like seriously..... Draupadi is gonna mad now... She'll surely break the each bone of Krishna.... As she approaches to the door to pacify her anger... The door opens.........
Vasudev Shri krishna is standing on the door with a slight smile in his face.... His eye is shining like a midday sun.... The peacock feather is fluttering in the wind..... He, the pitambar, standing with utmost grace.... One sight of him is enough to vanish every agony, every anger, every pain which a person could feel........

Draupadi is stood there dazed... It seems that she is watching her narayan itself in the form of his sakha.......

Draupadi : sakha.......... Aap........

Krishna : ha sakhi.... Main... Mandir nhi jaana hain kya..... Kuch kshan pehle to mujhe keh rehe the.... Aab kya hua... Chalo......

Draupadi is still there standing stupified.....
Krishna snapped his finger before her eyes.... His sudden action got back draupadi from her thoughts.....

Draupadi: haan.... Mandir... Ha chaliye....

Draupadi and Krishna are now heading towards the shiv mandir.... Krishna takes a lead because he has to arrange the food which is arranged for the poor people......

Draupadi is on her palanquin......... She almost reaches to mandir...... But She's feeling something weird.... No... It's not bad feeling... It's something which she never felt.... It's like... A good feeling yet weird. . .. But she's confused........ She felt a breathlessness..,.. So she slightly remove the curtain of her palanquin....... There's many bramhan she could see.... But.... Seeing the direct in front of her sight....... She stopped there......

All she could see a bramhan kumar......

Though the man is worn the dress of bramhan but his physique tell another story.... His body is a body of warrior.....but... The most interesting in his is those hazel eyes..... On which she's drowning now.... She couldn't feel the ambience.... She could only feel the gaze of hazel eyes on her...... She is also gazing towards those eyes.... But the hazel ones are dominating her..... She's feeling the utmost happiness....... She feels butterflies in her stomach.... She's gazing like... If the world collapses now her last wish will be to watch those hazel.........

Arjun's POV:

A palanquin is approaching the mandir... I was going to mandir for the puja..... There I saw a huge gather around the palanquin.... I also went there to see what's happening......
I'm feeling something different as I approaching towards the palanquin... It seems as if I'll get which I never had, which I always crave for..... But I don't know what is that....
Now I'm standing straight in front of the palanquin....... There the curtain of the palanquin removed slightly........

A beautiful face appears in front of me... No no.... She's not only beautiful... She's gorgeous, she has ethereal beauty...... She's like goddess herself.....

I'm drowned in those black orbs..... She's also gazing into my hazels.... Her gazing tells me that I'm lucky..... Everyone says that I have charm.... But in front of her I'm standing like love-sick man.... I've no idea about love at first sight..... But if it is what I'm feeling now then it indeed love in first sight.......... She's still gazing into my eyes.... I'm staring in her lotus like eyes..... But..... The palanquin started to move...... But I'm still staring her...... But in some time the palanquin moved inside the mandir.... It crossed my eye sight.... I'm feeling a pinch of pain in my heart..... I can't understand why I'm feeling that.... But all I could say I'm feeling a void in my heart, a unfillable gap.......

Taking the flowers I'm going to mandir....... I worshipped my aradhya, devo ke dev mahadev.......... After puja I went out from the mandir..... But suddenly I realized that I've forgot to take my bag which I kept in the mandir..... So I again went for mandir..... I saw a person in yellow attire is there supervising the feast which is arranged for poor people... The man seems to madhav..... But I thought why would he be here...... So not losing my time there I went to mandir..... But I got awestrucked seeing the scene in front of my eyes... She... The girl whom I met at the outskirts of mandir...... She's here..... She's sitting in front of the God..... But.... She.. She's holding the flower which I gave to mahadev..... I heard her saying something......

Draupadi : mahadev.... Madhav kehte hain ki aap spasht uttar dete hain.......to fir mujhe bhi uttar dijiye na?

Arjun : avasya.... Mahadev sabhi uttar spasht dete hain.....
I don't know why I've said this....... I mean it's like the word automatically comes from my mouth....... She's startled hearing my voice she looks at me

.... There.... Those black orbs.... I again got drowned into it..... It seems as if the time has stopped... It seems she's my destiny my ultimate destination......
I was too drowned into my thoughts that I haven't recognized that she has left....... My reverie breaks the priest gave me my bag and bless me........
Coming out of my thoughts I see all around the mandir... But I couldn't find her........ And this fact is piercing my heart to no end..... I'm just cursing myself for losing into my thoughts.......... I've not found her........ So with a broken heart I left the mandir.,........

Draupadi's POV :

AGAIN.... again those hazel eyes

...... I was worshipping mahadev when I heard his voice.... His voice..... It has the charm in it.... The manly husky voice..... It seems that the voice bears all the masculinity in it... I never heard such Voice......... But when I approached him.... He was like lost into his own thought...... Then I heard sakha's voice.... He's calling me to attend the feast...... Though I've no willing to leave the place but I was compelled to do so....... I attended the feast..... Those persons are very good... Though they're deprived of wealth but the have immense love with in them.... They blessed me.... I was feeling blessed having their vicinity.............

Krishna : sakhi... Kaha khoye ho.... Chalo.... Jane ka samay aa gya hain.....

I came out from my thoughts.....

Draupadi: haan... Matlab.... Aap jayiye... Main thoda van mein jayungi.....

Krishna : uss sher ke bachche ke sath khelne....
Govind burst out with laugh...... He's laughing shamelessly....... I got fumed

Draupadi: jo bhi ho.... Aur aap hasiye mat.... Mein ja rahi hu.... Bye....

He's still laughing......
Krishna : haa jao..... Par sambhalke jaana....
God bless you...........

He said those with his natural smile..........

Forest :

I was wondering in the forest with my little lion cub..... The nature... It always gives me the serenity which I want.... But today.... It's different...... I can't find any peace even in the forest..... Those hazel eyes it's still in my memories..... His gaze on me..... I'm feeling shy recalling the event....... But my chain of thought got broken as my little cub ran towards the lake..... I was running behind his.. Because he's to small to go lake....... I went there.... I hold him... And he's now drinking water...... But suddenly I feel someone's presence near us... It's too close of us....... I took out my dagger from my waist..... Then I snapped it..... But what I found..... It's the most unacceptable thing..... It's him...... He... He's standing near me and I hurt him.... My dagger made a big wound in his leg... I was like numb.... I can't think of anything..... I grounded my cub and stand..... My eyes were moist now..... But him..... He has a smile crept on his lips....... He's wounded but he's smilling..... He's staring at me as if.... As if..... I'm his world..... What?? World??...... No no.... I break my thoughts and held his arm.......

Arjun's POV :

I am roaming in the forest...... Nature always lured me by her grace..... I always find peace in her lap..... Suddenly I heard the voice of payel.... It was coming from the lake..... I approached towards the voice....... Then I found her..... She...... She's holding a lion cub in her hand.. The cub is drinking water...... With the care and utmost grace she's holding the cub.... Usually princesses are afraid of wild animals but she's different..... She has the care in her for everyone.......I approached towards her....... I was standing just beside her watching her with the lion cub.... But suddenly I felt a dagger shot in my  leg.... Yeah she snapped it.... But when she turns towards me I again got lost in her eyes....... She's standing in front mine

..... I'm not feeling the pain anymore... I was just feeling a calmness......... She held my arm....... Her touch..... Her touch send a current in my body.......on my harsh body....... Her smooth, petal like palm it depicts the ultimate feminitiy....... She's holding my arm..... I'm numb..... She takes me to the near tree shed........ She helps me to sit........ Then she went somewhere....

Draupadi's POV :
     WHEN I held his arm..... His arm..... It feels.... It feels like the touch is the things which I always wanted... His harsh body is the sign of wars...........
I take him to the near tree shed....... I help him to sit as he's wounded because of me.... I went to take some medicinal plants..... I came back with some plant.... I sit besides him.....
Draupadi: I'm very sorry... I couldn't recognize... I feel... I feel some danger......

Arjun : no it's fine...... It's absolutely right.... And you did the right......

He cuts my words.... His voice.... His husky voice...... He's not at all angry.... Even he's praising me...... I feel... I just want to hear his voice only......

Arjun's POV:

she sat beside me.... She's apologizing for her deeds....... I cut her word and tell it's fine....... Her voice....... Though I heard it before on mandir... But it's the sweetest voice I've ever heard..... It seems like honey is dripping from her voice....... She approached me to treat the wound

Draupadi : I'm again sorry.... Please let me treat you... Your wound is very deep.....

I resist her but she's no mood to listen....

Draupadi : please... Let me do it....

I let her doing whatever she wants.. She applies the juice of medicinal plants in my wound.... Then she tear a peace of clothes from her dupatta and tied in my leg...... She brought some water and offer me..... I drank the water..... I was fully immersed in her eyes........

Draupadi's POV :

I treat his wound and offer some water..... I could not resist myself to look towards him.... There's a great silence in the environment....... Then I thought to break the silence......

Draupadi: so.. You're here?

Arjun: yeah... Actually... I love nature... Whenever I get time I wander in the nature....
But rajkumaari.... Aap yaha....!?

Draupadi : haan.... Mujhe bhi prakriti aati priya hain.... Main aati rehti hu yaha par.......

Arjun : oh.....

I was eager to know him.... So I finally asked him
Draupadi : may I ask you something....?

Arjun : sure....

Draupadi : I mean I've not seen you in panchal.... Who're you......... What is your name.......

Arjun : me.. ..by attire I'm a bramhan, by courage I'm Kshatriya.... At last I'm a man....
And my name....... I've many name..... Par aap mujhe kiriti keh sakti hain rajkumari....

I was awestruck by his word and his name..... KIRITI......... The name itself showing his valour..........
Then I heard his voice...

Arjun : aur aap to panchal ke rajkumari panchali hai!!!... Bohot suna tha apke bare mein...... Kintu jo suna tha usse kayi adhik guna sundar aur achchhe hain aap....

I'm blushing hearing his words for me... Everyone praise me.... But hearing praise from him.... It feels different.... My cheeks are red out of blushing.....

Arjun : I've never heard or seen any princess to roam in forest that too with a lion cub.... The care you've for the wild animals is unparalleled...........

I'm still blushing but I somehow managed to talk....

Draupadi :  they're also the creation of God..... And I love them.... I love to take care of them.... (I then nuzzeled on my cub's head)

Arjun's POV :

She's too good.... No... She's great... The care in her for the wild animals, Is just unparallel.. ... Then I asked something...

Arjun : so.. Rajkumari....
She cut my word....

Draupadi : don't call me rajkumari all the time.... I'm also a human being like you... Yeah I know I'm princess but before that I'm a human....

I'm amazed by her purity..... She's too pure.....

Arjun : to kya bolu apko.... Aap hi bata dijiye....
I said with my natural smirk.....
She blushed.... Yup... She really blushed...

Draupadi : naam to mera bhi bohot hain... Koi mujhe draupadi bolta hain, to koi panchali.... Yagyaseni bhi bolte hain kuch log... Govind mujhe kalyani keh kar pukarti hain..... Aur krishnaa bhi hain mera namm.....

Arjun : krishnaa....

Krishnaa...... Yes... My krishnaa...... She's truly krishnaa.... Though she's dark..... But the lotus smell of her it's just mesmerizing...... I've not seen any princess having the lotus fragrance....... The glow in her is truly heavenly.... May be apsaras feel jealous seeing her...... Yes.... She.... She's my krishnaa.......

Arjun : to main apko krishnaa kahunga..... Thik hain na?

Draupadi : Krishnaa...... Is nam se mujhe koi nhi pukadta...... Avasya.... Aap keh sakte hain....

Arjun : haan.. .. KIRITI KRISHNAA......
.
She's blushing hearing this......

Draupadi's POV:

KIRITI KRISHNAA...... Yeah he said that     
......... I feel we're same..... But..... Darkness approaching I've to return.......... Though I don't want to but I've to.......

Draupadi : KIRITI..... I've to return. .....

I saw the glow in his eyes vanishing...... I was also hurt to leave him.....

Arjun : ok... But be safe..

I stand up and moving from him.... Suddenly I look back..... And.... I saw him leaning on the tree.... I couldn't resist myself....

Draupadi : aap kal ayenge na yeha......

I asked......... I see the glow in his returns... As if he's waiting for me to say this.....

Arjun : avasya..... Rajkumari ka aadesh.....
Aur mera kuch kho gaya hain yeha.... To mujhe aana hi hoga......

I'm blushing hearing his approval..... I left the place with a contemtness......

Arjun's POV:

She asks me to come again.... I'll surely... If she wouldn't say though I'm gonna come tomorrow... But she says to come... Yeah... Mujhe to aana hi hoga.... Kyuki mera hriday to ab yeha hi hain..... Mera hriday... Meri krishnaa...................

So here's the next chapter..... M
A long chapter... But I couldn't resist myself to write....... I hope you guys gonna love this... The meeting of our ardi.........

Sorry for being late  ....
Keep voting and commenting how you think about this...
Love you all
Stay safe
#ardi❤❤
..............
.......
......
....
❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...