šššš«šššš¢š¬šž - š‹š®šœššļæ½...

By hearthaleydunphy

[This book is currently being edited also NOT A MIGHTY DUCKS FF] ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš˜šš—ššŽ šš šš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ šš¢šš˜ššžšš› šš‹ššŽššœšš ļæ½... More

Character list
Bad Hair Day (E)
Wigs (E)
Basketball (E)
Ungroundable (E)
The Play Pt.1 (E)
Picture Day (E)
The Play Pt.2
A/N (Please read)
Winter Luau
Thanksgiving
Secret Sleepover
Winter Formal Pt. 1
Winter Formal Pt.2
Season 2: Second First Day
A/N
#GWENCAS
Shop 'Til you cry
New Year's... Whoops
Sweet Sixteen
1st Day of Junior Year
Stupid Binder
Always something there to remind me
Unconsciously Coupling
All I Want for Christmas Is You
Writer- Director- Nervous Wreck
It's Just...Weird
Panic! At The Putt Putt
Last First Day
The Girl Who Cried Yelp
Choose Your Own Adventure
The Smoke Show
Last Dance
This Feels Right
edits?

PB Without J

5.2K 77 48
By hearthaleydunphy

(Episode 5.) PB Without J
"They are better together"

         (Alexas voiceover)

Katie was working her butt off for her London trip, I was busy with school and basketball, and Y/n was busy being awkward and not coming over as often since she confessed her feelings to Lucas, but despite everything we still stayed in constant communication.
             (Regular Pov)
"Katie, you are the worst at costume ideas." Alexa said as me, Alexa, and Katie were on facetime.

Things were awkward ever since I told Lucas I liked him. I also gave in and told Alexa and Katie about it. Katie seemed to be getting over him and was kinda proud of me for doing what she never could. Alexa just questioned a lot (And i mean a LOT) about what I saw in him.

"Yeah, I mean i'm doing my own thing but i don't think dressing as photosynthesis is a good idea." I added. Alexa and Katie decided to do matching costumes and I wasn't even sure if i was dressing up for halloween so I told them to count me out of this one. Right after I said that Alexas doorbell rang.

"Okay, okay, okay. A cup and a saucer? Mmm...no." As Katie was spitting out ideas Alexa walked over to her door. "No, a coffee stirrer and a sugar dispenser. Gotta go."

"Oh, yeah me too. Got a date with the Harry Potter movies." I said. Alexa laughed slightly and ended the call.

When I was off the call and turned on my TV and curled up with a blanket. The Harry Potter books and movies were my only comfort since I was upset over the Lucas situation. I felt stupid for telling especially since he just got in a relationship and he hasn't made any effort to try and talk to me. It felt like when I didn't believe in his dream to be a doctor but I knew this was probably his way of telling me that he needs time to think and I was gonna give him the time he wanted.

Me, Reagan, Hannah, and Alexa were visiting Katie at Wired.

"I am so excited about your halloween party, Hannah!" Katie said. "Wait who's going?"

"Everybody. Usually Missy Haberman hosts it, but since Hannah dropped her at cheer practice, they'll all be at Hannah's. Except for Missy." Reagan informed. "This party could make or break us. Don't screw it up."

"Okie dokie, Reganokie!" Hannah said.

"Oh, boy."

"Here you go! They take forever to make, but I'm the master of the candy corn latte." Katie said. She had stuff all over her hands. Alexa pointed out Katies messy hands. "Uh, yeah. Barry says it will come right off with some...coarse sandpaper." I chuckled lightly at my sister.

"Oh, let's go shop for decorations. We need this party to say..."Who's Hannah's awesome friend?" Reagan said to Hannah.

"I don't know. Who?" Hannah asked. Reagan pointed at herself slightly before turning around and leaving, Hannah right behind her.

"So...Dylan wanted me to do a costume with him. He thinks I'm more inseparable with you guys than ever." Alexa explained to us.

"Oh, thats sweet!" Katie said.

"No, in a bad way. It's--"

"Ridiculous. I mean, it's not like--" I continued.

"We're always together--" Katie said after.

"And finish each other's sentences." We said at the same time. We all realized that's exactly what we do.

"Well he'll forget all about that when he sees you guys at that party." I said knowing exactly what their costume was.

"Dressed as peanut butter and jelly." Alexa said pointing to Katie.

"Yes! We're two halves of the greatest sandwich in history. We are inseparable." Katie said.

"But also separable. The halves can be pulled apart if needed." Alexa said.

"Darn right they can."

"Though I don't think anyone would want that."

"They are better together." I said making Alexa and Katie think I was giving into the metaphor when really I was just hungry. "Hey, you have any cookies back there?" I asked Katie. Katie handed me one right when Lucas and Gwenny walked in. I gave Lucas an awkward smile and turned back around towards the counter to avoid any more awkward eye contact.

"Katie! Biffelsis." Gwenny greeted Alexa and Katie ignoring me. Biffelsis was some stupid thing Gwenny made up for Alexa.

"Oh, look! Lucas is taking his Gwenny for a walk." Alexa said. Alexa already hated Gwenny but now she kinda hated her more with the fact that one of her best friends could have dated Lucas (Which she'd much rather prefer) instead of Gwenny Thompson.

"Hmm. The small talk portion is over. I need one decaf nonfat macchiato with a splash of vanilla for me, and one not too hot, hot chocolate for the boy." Gwenny ordered.

"Burned my tongue last time." Lucas said. "I'm a gulper." Gwenny and Lucas walked away to a table.

"Her decaf...is going to be all caf." Katie said cracking her knuckles.

"Taking a break. You are in charge." Barry told Katie.

"Fastest promotion in coffee history. Yeah, I am running things around here." Katie said. When she turned around she saw a bunch of bikers waking to order.

"Fifty large candy corn lattes." One of the bikers ordered.

"Uh, fifteen?"

"Fifty. The rest will be here after they pull Janice out of the ravine."

"It will take me forever to make all those drinks." Katie told me and Alexa.

"Don't worry, Peanut Butter. Jelly's got you." Alexa said and walked behind the counter.

Both Alexa and Katie looked at me expectantly. I held my hand up and said, "I just got my nails done." I said shrugging. They laughed lightly and got to work.

Alexa was pointing on gloves when Katie turned around she asked, "We have gloves?"

I walked into the house while Mom was talking to Jack. I left Wired early so I didn't have to be around Lucas and Gwenny.

"I'm sorry, Jack. We don't say those things in this house." Mom told Jack. I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly approached them.

"I don't agree. The Hulk is ten times bigger than superman. He'd totally win." Jack said.

"Woah, dude! Supermans a zillion times faster than broccoli face." I said.

"Plus, he can fly, and has a super cool cape." Mom added. I walked over to Jack and ruffled his hair, laughing lightly. There was knock on the door and mom got up to answer it. "That cape is key."

"The cape is useless--" Jack started.

"The cape is key!" Mom interrupted. She opened the door and saw that no one was there. "Weird." Just as she closed the door there was a knock again. She opened it and again there was no one. "Watch it! I have mace in here. Somewhere." She closed the door and again there was a knock. "I have had just about enough--" She cut herself off by screaming when two people in clown costumes popped out. Then clowns started laughing and took off their masks to reveal Dave and Lori.

"Oh, did you see that face?" Dave asked Lori, pointing at Mom.

"Are you kidding me? I wanna see that face everytime I see her face." Lori laughed.

"I thought my head was going to get chopped off. Funny stuff." Mom said and laughed nervously.

"So you really didn't know it was us?"

"No! I thought you were deprived maniacs. I'm certainly in the ballpark."

"Well, we're just happy to bring a smile to your face." Dave said.

"Yeah, and a little pee to my pants." Jack said. I scooted down the couch away from Jack.

"Uh, let's roll, Chapo. We've got more neighbors to visit. Oh, and that sweet little retired couple that just moved across the street." Lori told Dave.

"You think they can handle it?" Dave asked.

"We'll find out!" Lori and Dave walked out of the house putting their masks back on. (Reminder to wear a mask)

Mom closed the door behind them and turned to me and Jack and said, "You know, every halloween, those two scare the noodles out of us. This year...we're getting revenge! You with me, guys?"

"I used to like clowns." Jack said. I chuckled slightly and pulled him into a hug.

Katie and I climbed over to Alexa's room since we saw her throwing every gift Dylan gave her out the window.

"Hey, I, uh, found your basketball hoop in the tree." I said as we climbed in the window. I handed the hoop to her.

"Hmm. Thanks." She said before throwing it out the window again.

"So, I'm...guessing things didn't go well with Dylan." I said.

"We had a big fight. He was mad because I missed his mathlete thing because I was with you." She said pointing to Katie when she said the last part.

"Oh, no." Katie said.

"But he's being totally unreasonable. He's so desperate to go to California. Why do I care what he thinks?"

"Look, you two just need to talk it out." Katie suggested.

"Don't wanna talk to him." Alexa said.

"But he's right." Katie huffed. "Okay? If you hadn't stayed to help me, this wouldn't have happened. This is my fault."

"It's not your fault." Alexa said.

"It's my fault. I could've stayed to help Katie instead but I left so I wouldn't have to face my feelings." I said.

"Not your fault either." Alexa said. "Tell me that you guys get that it's not your fault."

"Totally"

"Yeah, I understand." Me and Katie lied.

"Of course we get it." Katie said

"Why wouldn't we get it?" I asked.

"Gotta go." We said at the same time and went out the window.

"Oh, there you are." I said as Katie and I walked into Wired to find Dylan.

"Not in the mood, guys." Dylan said.

"Uh, of course." Katie said as we both took a seat across him. "Saw your selfie on Instagram. "Coffee for one."

"Whatever you're trying to do...don't." Dylan told us.

"You and Alexa belong together. You two just need to talk." I told him.

"It's too soon. I'm still frustrated."

"Okay, okay. Then how bout at the Halloween party tomorrow night?" Katie suggested.

"I don't know."

"It's perfect. Okay? You'll be at a party. Everyones in a good mood. And before you know it you'll be like, 'What mathlete competition?'

"It was a super important competition."

"We're just saying, I'd hate to see a stupid fight keep you two apart. After all...Halloween is the season...of forgiveness." I said.

"Well, half that made sense. Okay. But...I don't have a costume."

"Wait I have an idea!" Katie exclaimed. "And it's a great idea! I mean, sometimes i get ideas, but this is an idea. Okay, I'll drop off the costume before the party."

"Okay. Thanks, guys." Dylan said before walking off.

Katie sauntered over to the counter where Barry was. "I'm getting those two kids back together." She said. I cleared my throat. "We're getting those to kids back together." She corrected.

"Who cares?" Barry said.

Katie had somehow convinced a sad Alexa to go to the Party. Me and Katie walked into the party to see Alexa waiting for us. Katie had a pot in her hand and an oven mitt while i just slapped a cape on and called it a costume.

"Hey, guys! I decided to dress as a masterchef. See?" Katie said. "Pot? Oven mitt?"

"And I came as Super Y/n. No powers but she gets a super cool cape that she stole from her brother." I said unenthusiastically.

"They're terrible costumes. But they sell it with attitude." Ryan said.

"Oh, good! We're out of bowls." Hannah said, pouring salsa in Katies pot.

"Wait, why aren't you wearing your peanut butter costume?" Alexa asked Katie.

"Because I found somebody who wore it better." Right after she said that Dylan walked in to the house.

"What did you guys do?" Alexa asked.

"Hi." Dylan said.

"Hi."

Katie pulled Dylan over to Alexa and muttered, "Do I need to do everything? Okay. Think. In life...there are things that just belong together. Like peanut butter and jelly. So, even if jelly missed peanut butter's mathlete competition, and even if peanut butter wasn't understanding of how much help jelly's best friend needed...those aren't reasons to pull a delicious sandwich apart." After Katie finished her speech Ryan started slow clapping.

"What a monologue. There's literally nothing she can't do." Ryan said.

"Are you done?" Alexa asked.

"Yeah! All that's left...is for you two to makeup. Proceed."

"That was awesome!" Hannah said.

"Guess I should have gone as cupid for Halloween, huh?" Katie asked.

"The reindeer?"

"I should have known that Katie and Y/n would do this."Alexa said.

"I'm glad they did." Dylan said.

"Yeah, they've got good hearts."

"And Katie's right. We do make a pretty good sandwich."

Katie, Hannah, Reagan, and I 'awed'.

"Look...I hate how things went down yesterday." Dylan said.

"Yeah, me too. Thank you for apologizing."

"I didn't apologize. I didn't do anything wrong."

"You didn't?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I was at my mathlete competition, which you bailed on to help Katie."

"You're right. I have been spending more time with Katie and Y/n."

"And less time with me."

"Because you're going away to college. And that's all you talk about."

"Right. I'm weirdly obsessed with having a future."

"I want you to go to college. But everytime you bring it up, you never talk about what that means for us when you're gone."

"Well...I hadn't thought about that."

"Well, I have. So, what's the plan? Would we...be long distance? Would you come back for holidays...or would we break up?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know."

"Well, then I do know."

"Are we breaking up?"

"I guess we are." Alexa said with tears streaming down her face. Dylan turned around and walked out but got stuck because of the costume.

"I'm so sorry." Katie apologized to Alexa. We both gave Alexa a hug.

Okay so trying out a new layout for the beginning of chapters. Anyways sorry this took so long i legit had no motivation to write but i sat down with movie and wrote this in one day. Also if you notice that some episodes are skipped that's because i didn't think the reader would fit well in the episode. Also i am just one person so chapters are gonna take a while to write and i hope you guys can be patient and stick with me on this journey. Also shows you would like me to write about after i'm done Paradise?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
1.2M 23.5K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
47 1 17
Adaliny, a 18 year old girl tries to kill herself. Her best friend Kalon, is heartbroken when he learns the news. This story unveils the weeks befor...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...