Love Me Like You Do

By BrianaLamb5

I never thought a normal girl like me would be engaged to a hot self made Billionaire. I have four kids and... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine

Chapter Sixteen

550 23 2
By BrianaLamb5

DAMIEN POV.....

My baby is still sleep cause she was sick as dog last night. She is laying on my chest,  I have my arms wrapped around her. She snuggles into my chest, I love this girl more then anything. She is my end game, I want everything with  Nicole and I want more babies with her and marriage. I am now the four older one real daddy now. I kiss my girl head and I rub her back as she sleep on me. We we're  up most of the night I could not sleep the rest of the night I was so worried about my sweet girl. I squeeze her ass and then I rub back and fourth. I feel her move closer to me and I smile as shs does.

The four older kids had a rough night too last night due to the bad weather they we're  so scared. But I made sure my kids we're all okay. I kiss her again and she starts rubbing my chest. She lifts her head I givd her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance. I suck on her tounge she moans as I lightly bite her tounge too. She sucks on my tounge and she lightly bites my tounge. I growl and I keep kissing my baby I roll on top of her and she moans. I reach down between  us and I shove a finger deep inside of her she moans and I thrust my finger in and out of her. She moans and I growl as I push another finger into her she moans louder and I thrust harder and faster in her. I push another finger into her and I thrust harder and faster with my fingers. She starts to shake and I smile as I push in deep into her and she comes all over my fingers.

I gently pull out and I take my fingers into  my mouth  and suck them clean never breaking eye contact with  her.

I say...

Oh yes you taste so good baby..

She giggles..

I say...

I love you baby girl...

She says...

I love you too baby...

We get out of bed and I we get the kids up.

After the we head downstairs to make breakfast for all of us..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 362 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
47.1K 2.8K 13
Kaira I am a rich asshole magnet. That's all I've dated for the past ten years. It started when I was fifteen. They all end the same way, I catch th...
1.6M 52.8K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
702K 20.2K 25
I was 17 when I ask him to take my virginity but he explicitly said no. Now, eight years later I need to ask him the same humiliating question again...