Chapter Eight

Damien Pov...

Baby girl and the kids are still at the house.

We just  put the kids down for bed, I told her I did not feel comfortable sending her home at nine thirty at night and she agreed so she and my soon to be kids are staying here with me. Me and Nicole are cuddled up on the sofa, we are watching another movie. I kiss the top of her head she cuddles closer to me, I rub her back as we watch this movie.

30 minutes later.....

I look back down at Nicole, she is fast alseep on my chest I smile at her she is so cute when she sleeps. She  is always cute but this is cute too, I turn off the tv and I carefully slide her on my lap without waking her. I stand up and my hands goes to her butt to hold her. My sleeping Nicole wraps her arms tight around my neck I thought is was awake but she is not. I kiss her as I turn out all of the lights in the living room. I make sure the door is locked and the alarm system is set, I walk to the steps and start walking  up them at one at a time.

I make it to my room, I leave my door open to hear the kids if I don't  hear them on the baby monitor.  I gently lay her down on the bed and I change her into one of my shirts to sleep in. I pull the covers back and I pick her back up  I gently lay her back down in the bed I cover her up and I sweetly kiss her forehead. I take off all of my clothing leaving on my boxers. I crawl into bed, I pull my girl to me and she lays her head down on my chest.  I wrap my arms around, her and we snuggle together.

I say...

" Goodnight baby girl"

I kiss her forehead..

I rub her back and she says night in her sleep.

I smile as I hold her tight to me ....

The next day.....