Chapter Sixteen

DAMIEN POV.....

My baby is still sleep cause she was sick as dog last night. She is laying on my chest,  I have my arms wrapped around her. She snuggles into my chest, I love this girl more then anything. She is my end game, I want everything with  Nicole and I want more babies with her and marriage. I am now the four older one real daddy now. I kiss my girl head and I rub her back as she sleep on me. We we're  up most of the night I could not sleep the rest of the night I was so worried about my sweet girl. I squeeze her ass and then I rub back and fourth. I feel her move closer to me and I smile as shs does.

The four older kids had a rough night too last night due to the bad weather they we're  so scared. But I made sure my kids we're all okay. I kiss her again and she starts rubbing my chest. She lifts her head I givd her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same. I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance together in a fiery dance. I suck on her tounge she moans as I lightly bite her tounge too. She sucks on my tounge and she lightly bites my tounge. I growl and I keep kissing my baby I roll on top of her and she moans. I reach down between  us and I shove a finger deep inside of her she moans and I thrust my finger in and out of her. She moans and I growl as I push another finger into her she moans louder and I thrust harder and faster in her. I push another finger into her and I thrust harder and faster with my fingers. She starts to shake and I smile as I push in deep into her and she comes all over my fingers.

I gently pull out and I take my fingers into  my mouth  and suck them clean never breaking eye contact with  her.

I say...

Oh yes you taste so good baby..

She giggles..

I say...

I love you baby girl...

She says...

I love you too baby...

We get out of bed and I we get the kids up.

After the we head downstairs to make breakfast for all of us..