Chapter Twenty Seven

Damien pov...

I got a call this  morning  telling me Johnny, only  got a slap on the wrist.  What the hell is wrong with this he must had someone in his pocket that got him out of jail. Fuk, fine it is time for a new game he is not going to like it but I don't care. This one he won't  be able to get out of.

I will not let no one hurt my wife, my babies and our unborn  babies.  They are my world and nothing will touch my family or they have  to deal with me and that is something they don't  want  to do.

Nicole is asleep still she is on my chest, I have both of my arms wrapped around her. With both of my hands on her belly. I kiss her forehead and she moves closer to me and I smile.

An hour later ....

I feel my beautiful wife, start to rub my chest. She kisses my chest and I look down at her. She lifts her head and I lean down I give her a hot and passionate kiss and she does the same thing.  I lick her bottom lip she opens her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance. I pull her onto my lap her baby bump touches my gut, I smile as I rub her belly. She grinds on me I growl as I squeeze her ass she moans loudy into my ear I nip her lip, my tounge slides back into her mouth and our tounges dance in a fiery dance for a second time.  We break apart our foreheads are against one another we smile at each other.

" I love you baby girl."

" I love you too babe."

We cuddle longer until the kids come running in....