Damaged

By lolalittlelegs

Never judge a book by its cover. More

1. Blind Dates V's Tinder Dates
3. Booty Call.
4. Wicked Game
5. A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You
6. WAP
7. Set Fire To The Rain
8. Crucify
9. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word!
10. Can't Help Falling In Love
11. Take Me To Church
12. Shake It Out
13. Truth Is A Beautiful Thing.
14. Need You Tonight.
15. Running Up That Hill.
16. Pocketful Of Sunshine.
17. Walk This Way.
18. Pac- Man Fever
19. Never Had A Friend Like Me.
20. Wildest Dreams.
21. The Scientist
22. Back To December.
23. Bad Moon Rising
24. Everybody Hurts
25. Hurt

2. You're Makin Me High

2.1K 63 26
By lolalittlelegs

I kept my eyes focused on the road ahead as Marshall drove us to the ridiculous motel I'd booked for Danny and I to fuck in, I can't believe that fuck had ditched me, we'd been talking about this for weeks, he knew what I wanted and seemed happy enough to give me exactly what I needed.

I had come out to fuck and it looked like I was still going to do that, just wasn't with the person I'd been planning on having sex with but I could adapt my plans I told myself. I could be reckless just this once, be wild like I should have been in my youth and I figured we never had to see each other again so I could really just go for it with him.

Marshall had been fun and it would certainly be no hardship; it had taken every bit of energy I'd had not to fall off my chair in shock when he'd pulled his hood back and revealed himself. I mean how many people had that ever happened to, I had been under the impression in fact that he never left his house and yet here he was on a blind fucking date of all things.
The world worked in mysterious ways to my mind, where good people were hurt and suffered the worst kind of losses, while the horrors of humanity walked the streets of the world happily and healthily. Where Eminem could proposition you in a restaurant and not run away screaming when you acted like a total dick towards him.

He was hot there was no denying that fact and he had to be at least fifteen years older than me and although I would never tell him this, I felt flattered that he would pay me any attention at all not when there were so many leggy, tall, thin blondes out there waiting to cater to his every need.
The restaurant had been full of them, yet bizarrely he'd only looked my way.

As he pulled into the car park outside the motel room, I began to feel nervous, maybe we could have sex with our clothes on, I would go for that, I looked over at his profile, checking him out as he parked his big car. He even managed to turn that simple task somewhat sexual. I could feel myself growing moist between my legs in anticipation of what was to possibly come, I felt uncomfortable at the thought of having sex for so many reasons, it had been three years since I'd last had sex, he was a stranger, I had at least spoken to that dick Danny on the phone a few times, him seeing me naked, me seeing him naked. I needed to get my brazen attitude back that I'd had at the restaurant and not be this vulnerable girl right now, else I'd thank him for the lift and run to my car and make the quickest getaway known to mankind.

"Well this is classy" he remarks as the car comes to a halt, I hear the sarcasm in his voice and ignore it.

"You think this is classy, wait til you're inside"

"Can't wait til I'm inside you" he counters

"Get over yourself Rapper" he chuckled as he climbed out of his car.

Rolling my eyes at him I exit his car and stroll slowly towards the door, I can feel him behind me, watching my ass as I walk in front of him.

"Pretty woman I hate to see you leave, but I love to watch you walk away, the view is outstanding" his voice has taken on a deeper, velvety tone and it was panty dropping hot, I fumble with the key in the lock because he presses his body up against mine firmly, a hand creeping round and over my breast, squeezing gently, sighing his other hand covers mine and guides it for me "stop fucking about and get inside" he whispers slowly next to my ear. It's entirely possible he's going to be way more than I can handle.

It smells a bit damp in the room as we enter and I watch as he has the exact same reaction as I did when I entered earlier to leave my bag, his nose wrinkles in distaste and he looks almost too afraid to touch anything, he looks far away, lost in thought for a moment until I laugh and his head shoots up "shit this takes me back to before I got famous, many of the places I crashed in smelt like this" he muses wandering through to the bathroom, "holy fuck, the fucking toilet should be condemned" he exclaims loudly, making hideous fake retching noises before I drag him back out and close the door, trying to forget the horror of the toilet from when I looked in there earlier. No fucking way I was touching anything in that room.

"I'm sure you could have afforded something better than this Vivienne" he's right I could have afforded something much better, I'm nowhere in his league of wealth but I was comfortable but I hated the way I'd come by that level of financial comfort and the way it was dwindling at the speed of sound.

"Vivienne? And yes, I could but it's not for a vacation, it's just for sex" I point out and he nods his head in understanding before shrugging off his hoodie, folding it nearly and looking for a spot to leave it safely before stalking towards me with purpose in his eyes, I look up at him. I'm used to looking up at people, always been the shortest person at any gathering.

"Isn't that her name in Pretty Woman, seeing as you won't reveal yours, I'm gonna call you it and next time, we'll just fuck at your house instead"

"Next time? Taking an awful lot for granted aren't you, we haven't even done it once yet, you like the sound of your voice too much to actually get on with it" he's stunned into silence momentarily at my outburst, glaring at me and then I'm suddenly picked up and tossed onto the bed.

"You have 'fuck me' eyes, you're like some kind of siren drawing me in" I mean his words aren't dirty but it's fucking hot hearing them all the same, I'm not sure I can face the look of disappointment when he finally sees me naked.

I watch as he begins to shed his clothes quickly, pushing his jeans down his thighs but not removing them. shit we're really doing this. I'm about to have sex with a living legend, I try to shove that shit out of my mind as I stand up and face away from him, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down my shaking legs, my earlier bravado seeming to have left me.

This would have been easier with Danny; he knew everything and there would have been no surprises for him at all. I concentrated on trying to control my breathing, it was rapidly getting out of hand, until I was stood facing the wall in just my shirt and panties, my heart raced as a warm hand ran over my arse before slipping lower between my legs. I felt his finger at my entrance, I knew I was wet, soaking probably. Could feel the heat of his naked chest as he moved against my clothed back, moving his finger tantalisingly slowly in and out of me a few more times before he withdrew, I moaned lightly at the loss of sensation as I heard what sounded like a sucking noise from behind me.

"At least your pussy tastes sweeter than your personality" he growls in my ear.

"You're wearing far too many clothes still" he starts pulling at my shirt and suddenly I'm more than even determined not to part with it, I wrestle with him for a bit before he gives up, growling at my stubborn refusal to lose any more clothing.

"Fine, keep it on" he mutters before tugging harshly on my the sides of my panties causing them to rip before finally shredding the rest of them off.

"You could have just taken them off!" I bitch at him, clarity suddenly hitting me that I'd never spoken to this guy that I was about to let put part of his body into mine before about an hour ago and I knew for sure he had so many notches on his bed posts that I couldn't even be counted as one at this moment in time, this was just a thing to him and I confused myself, wasn't that what I wanted, isn't all that knowledge giving me the freedom to just have some fun with this guy. He didn't matter to me and I sure as shit wouldn't matter to him tomorrow. He never even knew my name.

Emboldened by those thoughts I turned to face him slowly, thanking all the gods I hadn't slacked off and not gotten a bikini wax earlier in the day because it had been a very close call as to whether I could be bothered or not.

My eyes roam greedily over his body as he stands there confidently, his jaw ticking impatiently as he waited for me to finish my visual inspection of him and I'm fucking thorough, drinking all of him in.
Marshall was a god without his clothes on, his chest was big and wide, indicating he lifted a decent weight, freckles scattered haphazardly across it made him look human otherwise he could have sculpted in ancient Greece, his thighs were perfect, he obviously ran and took care of himself. He never looked that buff in photos I'd seen recently but up close he was magnificent. I'd never forget seeing him naked that's for sure.

My eyes fell on his erection, he flexed his muscles causing it to bob up and down, I felt my own tongue snaking out and licking my lips as I stared at it, he watched me, watching him. I could make out a thick pulsing vein running along the underside, he wasn't massive in length but it looked thick, my heart began to pound and I wanted out, panic swirled in my chest and I blew out a puff of air I hadn't realised I'd been holding in.

My friend Jane called this cock fright, she said it could happen to me and I felt sure I'd gotten it right now.

"I hope you know what you're doing with that thing" I pointed at it, trying to stall him for a bit while I calmed myself down, I touched the tip briefly, he hissed.

"Bitch your about to find out what I can do with it" he moved closer, I squeezed my thighs together what the fuck was that relentless ache I felt between my legs, the movement caused the insides of my thighs to be coated with the sticky moisture escaping my body.

"Hmm I can smell how turned on you are" he whispered confidently, inhaling the air in the musty room.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him, smashing our mouths together. I lost it then, my body took over, I closed my mind and my heart and gave in to the things I'd been denied for years.

Our hands were everywhere, it felt like a frenzy as I touched every part of him and he touched all the parts of me that needed a good touching, his hands grabbed at the back of my thighs lifting me and pushing me on the dresser behind me, I heard the noise of it creaking and shit scattering and smashing on the floor but I didn't give a shit.
He pushed my legs apart roughly and I felt his cock pressed up against my opening, I rubbed myself on him for a moment or two, feeling wild. I got him good and wet before he pushed me backwards so I was laying across the dresser before slamming his cock inside me in one swift, hard move. I yelped with surprise, I felt full like I couldn't take any more, I felt my internal muscles trying to squeeze him out.

He stilled waiting for me to adjust to the width of him, his right hand searched out my clit before he began fucking me in earnest.

It wasn't painful but only just, it was like my body remembered that it used to enjoy this and accepted what he was giving me and dear God I'd forgotten what this feels like, to be taken by someone so brutally, like an animal. I clung to him, fingers digging into his soft skin, my face buried in his neck, I fought for air and I fought to hang on for dear life. I'd forgotten how good it feels to give and receive this kind of pleasure and I am feeling him all over me, the hot frequent puffs of air from his mouth pressed against my neck, his damp, short hair prickly and his beard scratchy against the skin of my throat.
The material of Marshall's jeans felt hard against the soft skin on my legs, his belt buckle dug into my thigh as he drove his cock in and out of me quickly and with force, it should hurt but it doesn't, my body is humming with pleasure. I feel like he might break me but its so good, I couldn't stop this if I tried, even if I wanted too.

His hand feels rough and hot gripping onto the cheeks of my arse and my hands move up gripping at the skin of his sides. I suddenly have an overwhelming urge to giggle but I manage to keep my irrational emotion buried.

"Say something dirty" he urges next to my ear and I let a moan escape, his words turn me on but then I'm thrown into some kind of weird space in my head, I've never spoken dirty to anyone and everything I think of sounds stupid to my own ears, shit I can't do it!

It's only when I realise his movements have stilled and he's looking at me that I remember what we were doing "Don't over think it Vivienne" he presses his lips against mine, kissing me slowly and his movements begin again slower this time and it frustrates me, I pull on his short hair to try to get his attention and I'm rewarded with blue eyes meeting my brown ones "fuck me harder" I say confidently and he does with a smirk on his face "I knew you could do it" he whispers near my ear once more.

"Tell me how it feels" he demands next.

Before I get a chance to reply he pulls his wet cock from my body and moves me, throwing me face down on the bed, he enters me from behind roughly, his breathing sounding laboured now "Fucking tell me" he reminds me of his demand from before. The aching tension in my belly seems to intensify by the second and my thighs begin shaking uncontrollably, his hand connects with the cheek of my ass, it stings.

"Oh God, it's too much, feels too much" I am well past the point of stringing a sentence together at this point, his groans in my ear cause me to topple over the edge into pleasure so intense that I recognise the screams of ecstasy are in fact coming from my own mouth, the ball of pressure explodes and my body trembles violently as I cum again for the second time in under a minute. I feel the warmth of his orgasm as he coats my insides, holding himself firmly in place until he's finally spent.

I lay there with his weight pressing me into the mattress, his cock still deep in me and try to get my breathing under control "Holy fuck Vivienne, that was fucking awesome" he pants out behind me, I haven't regained the use of my speech yet, so I just hum in agreement with him.

"You wanna do this again some time?" I blurt it out seconds later without thinking.

I'm still under him, my body tenses, his doesn't but he doesn't answer, he peels his sweaty skin apart from mine slowly, easing his softening cock from my body leaving me feeling empty and sad.

A phone lands on the bed beside me "Put your number in there Vivienne" he mutters before picking up the remains of my panties and wiping his cock over with it, I look at him "There's no fucking way on earth I'm using that fucking shower" he whines, pulling his jeans up and tucking his cock safely inside once more.
I don't know how he has the energy to move, I'm fucked literally.

He uses the panties to clean up between my legs making me grimace as I store my number in his phone "You can call me any time after ten pm" I tell him without offering any explanation. Marshall looks at me quizzically before shrugging and shoving his phone back in his pocket. I notice he doesn't ring my phone so I have his number, I figure this means I won't be hearing from him again, but it's okay I feel alive for the first time in three whole years and I don't dread the thought of going home for once.

"I've got to go, thank you Pretty Woman" he kisses the top of my head kindly before leaving me standing there alone, naked from the waist down but wearing the biggest fucking grin I'd worn in ages.

You're makin me high
By
Toni Braxton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 35
The sequel to: The Slim Shady Era. Part ll of a trilogy.
27.8K 386 25
some storylines, fluff, angst and smut about our favorite rapper, Eminem. (I do requests)
93.7K 2.2K 29
Sequel to the Eminem fan fiction "Superman" if you would like to read the first one you can find it under my works :) As stated in the disclaimer for...
32.6K 1.4K 86
"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ". ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ 90ꜱ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ 2000...