๐ฟ๐’พ๐“‰๐“‰๐“๐‘’..... | ๐’ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘œ๏ฟฝ...

By jikookeverafter

"๐”๐ก-๐ˆ..." ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ฌ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ... More

Little Introductions
ATTENTION!
Little Pilot
Little's Daddy
Little Hurts๐Ÿ”ž
Little Shower Mistakes
Little Punishment๐Ÿ”ž
Little Boyfriend
Little Best Friends (lrr)
Little Disappointed
Wow
Little Horny๐Ÿ”ž
Little Mother
Little Heartbreak
Little First Day
Little Broken
Little New Beginnings
Little First Time๐Ÿ”ž
Little Exes๐Ÿ”ž
Little Forgiveness
Little Deceiving๏ฟผ
Little Threats
Little Arguments
Little Misses Daddy
Little Cuddles ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Make-ups and Break-ups ๐Ÿ”ž
Little Get To know
Little Safe Word๐Ÿ”ž
Little UnFair
Little Fights
Little Assist
Little Surprised๏ฟผ
Little Change of Plans
Little Over It๐Ÿ”ž
Little Big Lies
Little Understanding๐Ÿ”ž
Little Not My Boyfriend
Little Heat๐Ÿ”ž
Little Trust
Little Apologies
Little Bad Friend
Little Panick
Little Party
Little Disrespectful๐Ÿ”ž
Little Present
Little Sowwy
Little Unsolved Mysteries
Little Confessions
Little Vistitors
Little Adorable
Little Cheater
Little Revealed
Little Date๐Ÿ”ž
Little Attitude
Little End In Sight
Little Planning
Little Dinner Date๐Ÿ”ž
...
Little Wedding Scare๐Ÿ”ž
Little Last Time
NEW BOOKS!!

Little Research

15.1K 533 216
By jikookeverafter

゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚

Jungkook POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Alright first things first what is a little?

A little is an individual who identifies as having a child-like attitude and/or behaviour.

Little space is where you get into the head space of a child, entering a child like care free space away from the adult world. Its a way of coping from some sought of stress or trauma they may be experiencing.

That all makes perfect sense with Jimin but then there is another definition. I clicked on the other definition out of pure curiosity.

An age-player is a submissive who loves acting younger than there age.

Now I'm confused.

Okay so what is a submissive?

A submissive (sub) is a sexual participant who willingly gives up some or all control to a dominant partner.

So if Jimin were to be an age player as well I'd definitely be the dominant in this 'relationship'..... wait sexual? Would we have to be sexual? Is that how age play works?

What is age play?

AgePlay is a form of roleplay and/or power exchange between consenting adults, in which one or both participants play as an age different than their biological age. AgePlay can be sexual or non-sexual.

Important things to know about Littles.

1. You should built a close relationship with your little.

2. Being a big can get expensive.

That's okay with me because I have a really good paying job. He could probably quit his own job so I can take care of him. Oh as I'm reading more he needs pretty much everything a baby does: blankets, bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and in some cases even diapers. I kind of hope he is a little that can use the bathroom on his own.

3. You should be into it.

Ah so this is for my enjoyment as well. Well if there is one thing that I like already it's the fact that he calls me daddy. Now admitting that sounds a bit weird but I had no clue how much I liked it.

4. Know how to get your little into little space.

a. calling them cute names.

I guess Jimin likes Jiminie.

b. Being helped or told what to do.

c. Experiencing negative emotions ( sleepy, sad, mad, sick, etc.)

d. Clothing (onesies, big hoodies and T-shirts, long thigh highs, etc.)

Oh that I could get used to. Seeing Jimin in thigh highs and my shirts would be a definite turn on.

5. Know how to get your little out of little space.

Get them thinking about things like their job, bills that are due, grown up stuff.

6. Set rules.
Discuss rules and set boundaries with your little.

And with age play punishments too ;)

Okay after an extensive amount of research I've learned a lot. I am definitely willing to take care of him emotionally and physically but I'm still kind of unsure about the sexual aspect of it. And all this age play and submissive stuff. I'll just have to talk to him about it tomorrow.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Third POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook was sleeping peacefully in his comfortable bed when he heard a small knock on his door. He didn't move because he was exhausted from unpacking.

The knocking stopped but it was soon replaced by quiet sobs. It took some time for him to realize that there must be something wrong with Jimin. He swiftly jumped up and opened the door to find said boy on the ground crying.

"What's wrong Jimin?" He asked concerned and the younger slowly looked up at him with pouty lips and teary eyes.

"Jiminie had a s-scary dream d-daddy." The smaller was still crying and shaking before Jungkook picked him up bridal style and placed the small boy on the bed.

"You can sleep with me okay?" Jungkook offered and the younger immediately nodded with a small smile.

"Can cuddle?" Jimin cutely asked. The older just nodded as he held the younger close to his chest. He was already quite enjoying being a daddy.

Jungkook was the first to wake up and he was excited to spent the day with Jimin. He only works two days a week so he'll have plenty of time to spend around the younger. He decided to be a good caregiver and make Jimin some breakfast for when he wakes up. He wasn't too sure on what the blonde would like but he thought pancakes would do just fine.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jimin POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

When I woke up I was expecting to be warm and be being held by Jungkook like last night. But when I woke I was cold and searching for the body heat that was no longer there. I opened my eyes and realized I was alone.

I couldn't help slip into my little space as I started to cry and hug myself. He left me. I didn't want to believe it but I knew he wasn't ready for me to tell him yet. I shouldn't have said anything.

I started to cry harder and louder because I was alone and no one would care. But when I heard the door swing open I jumped at the sight of my daddy standing there.

"Aww Jimin what happened?" He asked concerned while rubbing circles on my back.

"I t-thought daddy l-left Minnie." I cried and clung to him tightly while he held my waist.

"It's okay Min. I'm right here. I was making you pancakes sweetheart." He cooed and at the mention of pancakes I instantly stopped crying and jumped with excitement.

"I love pancakes!" I shouted while getting out of his hold and sprinting to the kitchen.

"Don't run Min you'll hurt yourself!" He yelled after me making me stop immediately.

"Sorry daddy." I apologized and shifted my gaze down to the floor. I heard foot steps approaching me before my chin was lifted by his index finger.

"It's okay baby Daddy didn't mean to yell. I just don't want to see you hurt, okay?" He said in a soft yet stern tone, I nodded and continued to the kitchen.

When I entered the dining room I found a dinosaur plate with tiny pieces of pancakes cut up on it. He's a good daddy. I smiled and ate the delicious breakfast as he watched me. I have to do something as a thank you.

After we were done eating I told him I wanted to play. He took my hand and led me to my room with a sippy cup.

"Here. I'll be in the living room okay?" I nodded and he pecked my forehead before leaving. I waltzed into my room in search of the prettiest crayons I could find. I wanted to make a beautiful picture for my daddy.

When my masterpiece was finished I sighed contently while observing.

"He'll love it." I gave the picture a goodluck kiss before making my way to the living room. He was sitting on the couch watching tv and playing on his phone.

"Daddy!" I shouted out of excitement but his head whipped in my direction with worried features.

"What's the matter Jiminie?" He asked concerned. I climbed onto him to straddle bus lap as he held my sides.

"Minnie made this for daddy." I gave him the paper and he smiled at it. I showed him how it was me and him playing at the park together.

"Beautiful." He set the paper next to us on the couch and kissed my forehead making me blush.

*ೃ⋅°✧

Jungkook POV ⃗༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Alright I was giving us some time to adapt but Minnie we need to make rules." I started and he already started to frown.

"Why rules?" He asked and pouted oh so adorablely.

"Because I have to make sure Jiminie will listen to daddy." He pouted more but ultimately agreed and nodded.

"Good." I took out my phone and we begin to write the rules down in my notes.

1. Always listen to daddy

2. Never lie

3. Be kind to others and yourself

4. Let daddy know when your unhappy

5. No swearing

6. Keep your room clean

7. No secrets

8. Tell daddy if he does something you don't like

9. No one else should know.

10. Always call daddy daddy when your not in public.

"Okay these are good rules Minnie." I pecked his cheek and he blushed again. Adorable.

*ೃ⋅°✧

"Jimin I have a very important question but I don't want you to take it the wrong way." I explained and he hummed in response.

"Do littles have... like sex... in little space?" Jimins eyes grew at the question.

"Oh god no! Think about it. If I'm little I believe I'm the age of 2-3.... and kids don't do that at that age." Jimin explained leading me to nod. That made a lot more sense.

"So I'm guessing the whole daddy thing doesn't have a place in your sex life?" Jungkook asked mostly curious about Jimin but for himself as well.

"Well I personally like age play too. It gets hard to tell if I'm in little space or I'm age playing though." He calmly expressed while rubbing his thigh with his own hand.

"And what's your version of age play?" I asked and he smirked and stood. He sat down to straddle my lap again startling me.

"Well when I found a daddy I wanted him to be my caregiver but for sexual needs I need some who can age play with me. Grow with me. Like if I'm age playing as a younger age you need to play with me and be my daddy." He explained and it was kind of starting to make sense, but still pretty confusing.

"Would you like me to show you?" He softly ran his finger against the skin of my neck as I nodded.

"What do you wanna know daddy?" He asked in a slightly higher pitched tone and innocent expression. A completely shift from the seductive Jimin I just encountered a second ago.

"Do you want daddy to like... touch you?" He gave me a confused look and tapped his chin in thought.

"Like hugs? Jimine loves hugs!" He pulled me in to hug him as I chuckled at how cute he is.

"Not hugs Minnie I mean like touch you in a sexual way." I said.

"What's sexual daddy?" He asks innocently and I just shake my head.

"Don't worry about it Minnie you're too innocent." I kiss his cheek and he blushed hard making me laugh.

"And that's how it works. It's just pretending. I'm not in little space. I'm just playing." He explained.

"How do I tell the difference?" I asked curiously. Getting the two mixed up would be awful.

"I might call you something other than daddy if i'm not regressed. But also I really like the whole daddy thing so don't just go off of that. I won't initiate in anything sexual when in little space because my mindset is set to child. And they don't think about that stuff." He chuckled lightly and I think I was finally starting to understand.

_____________________________

Thanks for reading!🥰

2/18/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 12.7K 46
๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™จ,๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™ช๐™ก ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™›๐™ž๐™– ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™ช๐™˜...
134K 5.6K 31
โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚...
31.4K 3.8K 36
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ- ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’“๐’š ๐’Ž๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฐ๐‘ด๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘ฐ'๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’! ๐‘ฑ๐‘ด- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š?? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’ˆ๐’๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๏ฟฝ...
26.5K 1.2K 12
โ€ข ๐ƒ๐จ๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ญ โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ, ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. โ€ข ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ โ€ข ๐‰๐ข๐Š๐จ๐จ๐ค โ€ข ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ: ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค โ€ข ๏ฟฝ...