My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

Af queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... Mere

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 29.

1.7K 97 12
Af queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

I followed Kathleen to her office room. Stealing one note isn't a crime, I have done worse things in my life. 

"Kathleen." I smiled and she took a step back.

"Why are you nice?" She crossed her arms across her chest. "I am not helping you with anything, Annette."

"You are my boyfriend's PA and I know you very kind-hearted." I walked closer to her and scanned the papers on the table with my eyes. I will have to run with her page the second I steal it.

"Mr Carson is my boss, not you." She said turning away from me. I quickly took her diary book. "So please leave my room before you start a fight with me." I tore the page and she turned to me. "My book."

"I'm sorry, it was a mistake." I tried to hide the page but she saw it.

"Give me the pages." She snapped and I shook my head. "You work for Mr Brown, you were suppose to make notes for him not steal notes from his partner's PA." 

"I just want a picture." She chased me around the table. "I promise we will be friends if I just take a picture." 

"No." She stopped chasing me. "Annette, you work for another company you can't take my notes." She got on the table. "Stop being childish and give me the page." She warned me and I shook my head.

"I just want one picture." She jumped from the table. "Kathleen stay away from me, I am warning you." Why the fuck is this so important? Was I wrong about her wanting to destroy the Carson family? What if she really actually likes the family? What if she is related to them or she is in love with a member of the family? Could I have been wrong about judging her character? I mean, who can go through all this trouble for a family they hate. If I hated the Carsons I would give the notes away. I would make sure all their companies hit the ground.

"I need my notes." She said and I pushed her away. I opened the door and ran out of her office. I slipped and someone immediately caught me before I could fell on the ground. He held my waist tightly and I put both my arms around my neck. 

"Everything good?" Elijah asked and I quickly stepped away from Mr Brown.

"Thanks." I smiled at Mr Brown fixing my dress. "Here are the notes."

"They mine." Kathleen grabbed them. 

"Were you fighting over the notes?" Mr Brown asked and I nod my head. "It's fine if you didn't make notes. I appreciate your effort f---."

"No. Take the notes." Elijah said and we all looked at him confused. "Mr Brown, the girl went through a lot just to impress you. The least you can do for her is take the notes please." Why the fuck is he calling me a girl? I am Annette and he knows my name. "Kathleen give them the notes."

"But sir they are my notes." Kathleen turned away. "I can't give it up." 

"Kathleen, I am your boss so do what I tell you to do." Elijah snapped. "Now give them the fucking notes and don't make me repeat myself."

"Elijah it's fin--."

"I wasn't talking to you." He made a tight fist. "Now take the notes and leave my company." He walked to Mr Brown and whispeared something to him. 

"I'll catch up with you Mr Brown. I need to talk to a friend quickly." I followed Elijah to his office. "Why did you create a scene as if something happened. You didn't have to shout at me in front of Kathleen." I said and he just took a seat. "Eli are you listening to me."

"Unlike you I have work today so please go to your boss or you might be jobless again." He continued looking at his files.

"You are right Elijah." I smiled at him. "I will go with my boss and I also give him the tickets to that new place." I threw the file off his desk before leaving the office.  I know I don't have any tickets to give away but I was just making him jealous. "Sorry I took long." I apologized to Mr Brown.

"Is Mr Carson your boyfriend?" He asked as we entered the elevator.

"No." I know I consider Elijah to be my boyfriend but until he calls himself my a boyfriend, I won't tell people he is mine. 

"Is his PA his girlfriend?" He asked and I shook my head. "Then why did he tell me to stay away from his girlfriend."

"He said that?" My eyes widened up and he nod his head. "Then he is my boyfriend. He is the fool I love." So he is so jealous of Mr Brown that is why he was rude to me. This guy is so nice but he is not my type. He is way older than me and I don't feel anything for him. Elijah is the only fool I love.

"He is overprotective, isn't that too dangerous for you." 

"Why would it be too dangerous for me?" I don't know what this man is trying to say but if he thinks my Elijah would hit me or another woman than he is wrong. 

"He was so angry that it scared me too. Especially when he said he would've kicked me out of the company and forget our deal if his father wasn't the owner. Kid, he threatened me. I know this is not my business and you two are just kids but I think you should both sit and talk. Just make sure you on the same page." 

"Thank you for your concern Mr Brown but I promise you Elijah isn't short-tempered like his father. He can actually control his temper." I can't believe Elijah got angry because of Mr Brown. I am twenty-two and he is in his late thirties. There is a big gap between us. 

He walked me to my car, like a true gentleman and even opened the door for me.

"Travel safe and thank you again for helping me today." He smiled, closing my car door.

"Sorry about stealing the notes for you. Bye, Mr Brown." I started my car. "Call me, if you need help." I shouted before driving away. 

Kathleen's POV.

The second I went home, I ran upstairs. That bitch's stupid tiny camera is still in my living room. I will show her flames. She messed with the wrong girl this time.

"What's wrong?" Melissa asked and I pushed her away. I started destroying my room. Annette almost won, she almost won without knowing. How could I have been so stupid. My fucking dairy was on the desk. "Kathleen, did something happen?"

"That bitch almost saw everything." I snapped. "She had my plans in her fucking hand. She was so close to ruining us forever." Annette tore the wrong pages out of my dairy book. I am so glad she didn't read them or else I would've been finished.

"I don't understand."

"She stole my diary and tore one of my plan pages."

"But you took it from her before she saw anything, right?" She asked and I nod my head. "I told you it was a dangerous game. Annette likes to create drama. Just imagine if she read the page. Your plans to destroy the Carsons would've failed."

"I am tired of trying to keep her alive. I am eagerly waiting for Elijah's birthday. I already collected almost everything we needed. I know where his bodyguards are, when Oliver comes out of school and exactly where Elijah's bodyguard's stand when they in public. I made sure I kept an eye on everything and now that red headed bitch is on my case." When I jumped on her at the office, I wanted to push her off the window so she could die a painful death but I didn't want to blow my cover. This Annette fake Carson will be the end of me.

"If you know so much, why don't we kill him and Oliver now before anything changes."

"He is already going to start suffering soon so why should I end his miserable life now?" At least that bitch Sofia Carson did one good thing.

"Did you poison him?" She asked, surprised.

"No." I answered. "While I was fighting with that red-headed bitch, she told me Elijah is her boyfriend."

"How is that going to make him suffer?" She asked.

"Well, before I found out Annette is his girlfriend I found out Elijah has a fiancee." My heart jumped in joy. How is he supposed to choose between them? I feel so sorry for that red headed Annette.

"He is getting married? How, when, who?"

"I don't know." I started. "I was walking with my files, minding my own business and thinking about ways to destory the Carsons relationship when all of a sudden I heard Dad speaking with Sofia." I know Benjamin is not my father but he was supposed to be my father, not Elijah's. "I didn't want to eavesdrop but there was like a magnetic force pulling me to them. So I took my chance and acted like I was fixing  something and that's when I heard the proposal." I giggled. "Do you know that old man, Mr Archie I think he is a multi-millionaire, google his name quickly."

"Archie Scott is a multi-millionaire who own the largest company in the Inditex group. He only has one daughter."

"Yes. She is twenty-one right?" I asked and she nod her head. "That is Elijah's fiancee. She is the only heiress and I heard father tell Sofia that Mr Archie wants Elijah to marry his daughter."

"But you know dad won't agree and Elijah would never want to marry that girl."

"It was actually dad's idea. I heard him tell Sofia that Mr Archie wanted Chase Santiago or Elijah Carson to marry his daughter because other boys would only want her for her money. And then dad said, he agreed for Elijah to marry her and he is even sending Elijah away to Italy."

"But google says their family business is here in America so why should Elijah go to Italy."

"Well dad had to choose a CEO for his new company in Italy and Oliver is still in college so. . ." I rubbed my hands together. "Elijah is his only option."

"So let me get this straight. Dad, accepted Archie's proposal to get Elijah and Aurora married. And he also plans on sending Elijah away for business." I have to go buy boxes of tissues for Annette. She will need it more than anyone. Poor little red headed bitch. I am so happy I am not in her position right now.

"Yes and guess when this is all going to be announced." I smiled and she shrugged her shoulders. "At the anniversary he is planning for his parents." I will end your life only after I enjoy your tears. "Melissa, imagine going to a party just to hear your boyfriend is getting married." I never planned for Annette to get hurt but she just wants to get hurt.

I took my diary book and pen. This is Annette's last warning. She will die if she keeps interfering. I am a good person, I am giving her one more last chance for the sake of humanity but if she dares still comes after me. She will die in an accident and no one will know, I caused it.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

504K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
2.1M 61.5K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...
8.9K 498 48
"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen. 🌷🌷🌷🌷 A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hopin...
424K 12.4K 78
Olivia North. To her, she's living what every girl dreams, shopping, travelling, name it and she does it with just a flick of her finger. She's known...