City Boy (TodoBaku)

De _Calv_Haii

At his final attempt, Enji Todoroki created his 'Perfect' creation. A dual quirked user that was forced to be... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sadness
Chapter 2: Dull
Chapter 3: Betrayal
Chapter 4: New kid
Chapter 5: Art Class
Chapter 6: Interest
Chapter 7: Words can Cut
Chapter 8: No Love Interest
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: Someone Else
Chapter 11: Wonders
Chapter 12: unhero-like
Chapter 13: Shine
Chapter 14: Confidence
Chapter 15: Haunted House
Chapter 16: Trigger
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: Pain
Chapter 19: Concern
Chapter 20: Cool Down
Chapter 21: Sorry for being me
Chapter 22: You Should Be Sad
Chapter 23: Can I Die?
Chapter 24: You're you....
Chapter 25: Cuddle Weather
Chapter 26: ...Talk
Chapter 30: Too Easy
Chapter 31: I'm Not Dead
Chapter 32: Worn out
Chapter 33: One Tragic Day
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 28: Try Having Friends
Chapter 34: I Want You Back
Chapter 35: Evidence.
Chapter 29: Human Heroine
Chapter 36: Is he.... Him?
Chapter 37: Save Shoto
Chapter 38: Quiet Chaos

Chapter 27: Another Perspective

1.1K 56 87
De _Calv_Haii

Just realized this story is about to hit 7K reads... can one of ya'll like... send a hitman or sumn??? Tell them to kill me and like... bury me afterwards. I'm bored and depressed... send a hitman!!!

Fuyumi Todoroki's Point of View:

The night sky grumbled and screeched as lightning and thunder broke loose. As I pace around my room, biting my finger nails and a slightly jumpy leg.

Shoto hasn't been answering my calls! I stare at my phone on the bed as I walk around, hitting my foot on the bed like an idiot. "Owww" I whimper, sitting on my bed for support.

I have been diagnosed by Natsuo to have ADHD... he's become a Psychiatrist to help our mother recover, he told me all my symptoms led to this annoying bursts of energy.
I stare at my phone again and again, anxiety building up on my chest.

I sigh and whisper to myself "What am i thinking? It's the middle of the night! I know that U.A. already called to inform us that all students will be staying at the Dormitories but I can't help myself to worry.

Loud sounds startle my little brother, despite him being the... emotionless person he's grown to be... he still gets startled. "Ughhhh!" I yell into my pillow. Why did my father turn him that way!

One day we knew he was in the hospital then the other mother's in a mental institution then the next shoto's already left Japan. Due to the lack of connection I had with him... I wasn't able to be the big sister that he needed. I know full well that Shoto doesn't trust me whole heartedly, I mean... Who wouldn't if you were raised that way?

I sigh and looked at my phone once again... it's getting late. I fall on the bed as sleep finally daunted on me.

Shinso Hitoshi's Point of View:

Ughhhh! This. Is. Boring. I'm in my dorm, studying and studying! That's what I always do! Study.

I miss.... Todoroki? He's the only one I talked to this late at night... as a matter of fact, he's the only one I talk to. I look around the dark themed room of mine and stood up. I went to my little snack area and made a sandwich to snack upon since sleep isn't really in my vocabulary. It's currently 4:46 AM and the sun is almost up.

But since... there's still a god damn Cyclone the sun isn't showing, I can't leave the dorms! I sigh again and finished my sandwich... I should've just made breakfast....

I guess... I'll make one in the common room? U.A. decided to put the General studies Course Dormitories near the hero course because of some reasons.
I could go there but... what do I fucking do?!?! I can't talk to people, people avoid me, and people are uncomfortable in a conversation with me... but... Why isn't Todoroki like that though?

He's been... well we have similar tastes but... he isn't even faced that he's talking to me. He knows what my quirk is and how it works.

Ughhh he needs to learn that I'm dangerous!! But... I want his company. What did he do to me?

Tenya Iida's Point of View:

"Hmmm... Todoroki and Bakugou isn't joining... I think they fell asleep already" I spoke up, eyeing the class that was having their Karaoke party.
I sang twice but I decided to stop so that other's could too. I look over at Midoriya, who was sitting next to an empty chair reserved for Todoroki...

I don't get why but I feel kind of... lonely today... I've always liked the group's company but even with one person gone my mood's already changed. What does this mean?

I stare at the lonely chair as the thunder rolls in. The noise that the class made roared through the thunder and rain but I didn't mind their noise for once. My senses dulled as of the moment and now I'm dazed....

Just staring at the lonely chair.

Why isn't he here?...

And why I am I looking for him?

...

Aizawa Shouta's Point of View:

Ugh... the children are so loud! Why did I even permit them on karaoke? I groan, tossing and turning. Well... Actually I don't give a damn about how much noise they make... I can't sleep either way.

I sigh; I also have to go tomorrow to help evacuate the citizens where floods are prone. Tomorrow's gonna be a super wet day. I'm hoping that Iida can handle the class when I'm gone... he and Todoroki, And Bakugou are the only students with charisma as their key on leadership.

The rest can lead but... they don't bring as much out to the other students. Koda, tokoyami, and Todoroki needs to improve on being social... then again... I don't know their backgrounds.

I stare at the window again, hearing the rain hit the glass window, giving me the chill vibes that helps me sleep.
I closed my eyes, wrap myself in a blanket and continued to stare at the blue nothingness.

Mina Ashido's Point of View:

"This is boringggg!!! I wanna do games but we aren't complete. There's 4 people missing and Bakugou's not here so I can't annoy anyone" I groan into Sero's back, we were laying on the floor, the whole Bakusquad's on the floor because we planned on something but we can't since we're not complete.

"This sucks" I added. "There's always tomorrow. Your invitation to karaoke was sudden so let's do the plan tomorrow" Kaminari spoke from behind my back. We were on this like caterpillar thing where out faces are on someone's back.

"Let's just go back to our dorms... it's already like.. HOLY SHIT, IT'S 5 AM!!!" Sero exclaimed. "WHAT?!?!" I Yell back. Some groaned out of their expression of annoyance to our sound since they were sleeping. "Sorry" I whisper.

"Why don't we just make breakfast? I'll call the others that are not here to eat..." I say. "Electric boy, Sonic, you're coming with me!" I call out, going to the elevator. Kaminari came running like a puppy.

"So... who are the ones that are not here? " I asked him. "I know Bakugou.... Todoroki... and Tokoyami." He said. "Who's the 4th one??" I asked. "Oh shit; It's Sato. Let's just go to each floor, there's this thingy next to the doors that says if the doors are locked or not. It can only mean that someone is inside so... lez gooo" he said, pushing a button.

...........

So... we managed so get Sato and Tokoyami but Todoroki and Bakugou isn't answering their doors. We're infront of Todoroki's door and no one's answering. "TO-DO-RO-KI-KUN!" I yell. "Mina, don't yell!" Iida instructed. Kami started doing the same until we mixed voices. We then started singing and chiming his name.

"To~RO-dO-Ki" we said. We then erupted from laughter, realizing that we said his name wrong and that Kaminari's voice broke.

"Ummm... What do you need?" A deep voice erupted from the elevator. Our heads snapped towards the voice and we saw Todoroki, in a hoodie and sweater, drenched in his sweat... I think. He looks like he got rained on.
...he does look pretty hot.

I look over at Kaminari who was surprisingly silent for a couple of seconds. I glanced at them and back at Todoroki but looked back again at the two boys.

Wait?! They're both blushing! Iida's face was red and he was hiding it by faking fixing his glasses but actually he was using his hand to cover the blush.

Kaminari was obvious. He's Pansexual so I get that he would fall for that hot piece of muscle with 2 quirks.

Tenya Iida's Point of View:.

The way his hoodie was showing only small patches of skin but gave enough to make me red. His sweater wasn't big meaning we could see through his shape easily, the way his muscles flexed even as he walked. His hair was wet but was still fixed.

His mouth was only slightly open, quietly panting and showing he was exhausted. "Where were you?" Mina asked. "Oh.. I just went to the Gym ..." he spoke quietly, I could feel his panting and pulse through the tension. I'm imagining bad things just from Shoto's panting and sweat...
What's wrong with me?

"What did you need? " he asked looking at us. "Oh, we were just inviting you to have breakfast. Have you seen Bakugou? He isn't answering the door, we were thinking that maybe he left his dorm." Kaminari spoke, he was also red.

"You should go back to his dorm. I think I saw him in the Gym earlier." He said walking past us, "also. I'll head over later. I'll just shower first" he said. "But the showers are in the first and third floor" I said. "Oh... I have a bathroom in my dorm.. so..." he opened the door, looking at the large room.

"Damnnnn" the two immature students said as they glanced at the 2 toned haired male's room. "Yeah, bye" he said while closing the door.
"I'm jealous!!! I want a big room too!!" Mina whined.

"Let's go back to Bakugou's room" Kaminari insisted, changing the topic.
"Fine.." mina said dragging herself to the elevator. We went inside and all we could smell was strawberries and a little hint of vanilla and wood.
"Why does it smell so nice??? It wasn't like this earlier" mina asked, sniffing the metal room.

"...what changed?" I asked going through the metal box as well. "...Todoroki. he was the other one that went inside, right? " Mina asked. "Oh yeah!!" The other boy spoke.
"What shampoo does he use? Let's find out later" mina had this creepy grin on her, she was looking at me and Kaminari in a mischievous way.

I raised a brow and interlocked my arms. "And how do you plan to do that?" I ask. "Oh... it's a secret " she snickered. I face palmed.. this is not good.

She pressed on a button and I looked at her "Isn't Bakugou's room right next to Todoroki's?" I asked. "OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT" The 2 yelled. Unfortunately the doors closed and we went up....

Shoto Todoroki's Point of View:
((I wish people actually respond to my messages when they tell me to message them whenever I'm troubled... it's annoying.. and a waste of time))

I locked the door, putting my shoes in the shoe rack, shuffling towards my room. I probably stink right now from all this sweat. Ew. I hate this feeling.

I looked around my room and saw Katsuki stil in my bed. I smile softly to myself, seeing his ash blonde floof rising in it's own. I pat it then walk to the bathroom. Stripping off of my disgustingly wet attire, I step in the hot water of my bathtub.

I already set it up before I left earlier.
I turned on the heater and it started making hot bubbles. Closing my eyes, feeling the warm and comforting heat. I sigh getting lost in thought.
I pull myself down the water, getting soaked all the way.

I move my muscles, slowly stretching out the soreness of working out.
Minutes pass and I stood up, draining the water and properly cleaning myself again with conditioner and soap. I won't be using shampoo today because I already did yesterday.

As I rinse my body off the foam and soap, I heard from the bed shuffling. Katsuki's probably awake. I dried my body, putting a towel around my waist and doing my skin care and make up again, covering the unsightly scar.

Putting on the contact lenses again, I opened the door seeing Katsuki leaving. He snapped hid head towards me. He was red and looked down. "Goodmorning... Hey. So... your friends are looking for you. They said something about having breakfast in the kitchen area at the common room." I spoke up, going through my clothes.

"Since today's gonna be cold as fuck... I'll wearing these" Whispering to myself and taking out a black turtle neck, white baggy jeans and a silver chained necklace, sliding the jewelry across my neck.

I grabbed a new pair of black socks and slipping on a black pair of Adidas.
I don't really know what I'm going for. I just know is that i wanna be comfortable.... I could've gone for the hoodie but.. I already wore the one that's my favorite color for working out...

I open the door and decided to go the common room. I don't wanna spend too much time in my room... god knows what I'd do to myself whenever I'm alone... I'll probably die.. again... but I don't wanna die today though... which is weird... I'm weird.

After locking my door, I went in the elevator, smelling my own scent in it...

Did I put my sweat... on the elevator mats???

....so now it smells like me...

I pressed the "1" button and let the metal room escort me towards the first floor. The first thing i noticed was the smell of burning and flames... this cannot be good.

I rushed towards the scene and saw Kaminari making Katsuki go to the bathroom... "What's happening?" I ask. "BAKUGOU'S SWEAT CAN CATCH ON FIRE?!?!?!" Kaminari exclaimed through amazement and horror. "And.. what happened?" I asked again.

"He blew up a paper towel because he put sweat all over it and putting in near the stove as he was cooking!"

"Yeah and then the paper towel set fire to the oil thingy, now momo's awake and the kitchen's filled with fire extinguisher fluids" Both Kaminari and Mina chimed.

I look over at the kitchen and it was in fact filled with a white substance... "I... so... no one has made breakfast yet?" I asked. They all looked at each other and nodded to themselves.
I groan and asked "Does anyone know how to cook?" I ask.

Katsuki, Momo, Sato, Uraraka were the only ones that were raising their hands... some where asleep and the others were literally dumbfounded at the sigh of cooking.

I sigh and said "Katsuki... don't come near the kitchen... or if you don't want to then allow me to make your hands to get cold. I don't want you making an explosion. Momo, sato and uraraka. Help me prepare... the rest. Could you all please help with the clean up. Since... Iida is still asleep I'll manage for the meantime. I hope you all comply so... let's start?" I announce and they all just complied.

I smiled to myself and went over to the stove. "So katsuki... what were you planning on cooking?" I asked him. "Um... Eggs and Bacon" he looked at me with a dumbfounded look, while also looking at the ingredients on the kitchen island.

"Oh..." I said. I raised my hand towards him. Momo, Uraraka, and Sato was looking at me weirdly and Katsuki asked me "What are you doing?". "Give me you hands" I say pointing at his hands that were in his pockets.

"...okay??" He said dragging the "Y". He looked at me, an eye brow raised and uncertain facial features. I held his hands, putting it near my chest, making it colder and letting a few snow flakes grow on him and I stop when i feel him shiver.

I stopped and looked up at him. He had this red-ish color on his face and I put a hand on his forehead. "Maybe you shouldn't cook for the mean time.. you're completely red" I say, pushing him onto one of the couches.
He was silent and I just walked back to the kitchen, starting to ready the food.

......

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.5K 144 37
"Why do I want to die so much when nothing gives me the right to be anything but happy and content?" Todoroki is unable to tell truth from lie as he...
72.5K 2.1K 17
Shouto Todoroki, a perfect student. The one where no one talks to yet massively adored by others. Him wanting to focus on school was the only thing h...
15.1K 611 17
Shoto Todoroki is beloved by adversity. Although he struggled with depression most of his life, Endeavor's abuse only augmented the agony of fighting...
54.7K 2.6K 30
When Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki first meet each other in kindergarten, the last thing they want to be is friends. One a natural born leader...