new rules 彡 bts

Galing kay ohyoungg

Not all men are created equal. Some are more powerful than others; some have more authority. Although, in thi... Higit pa

00. What's your name, kid?
01. You intrigue me
02. Thank you
03. Stay away
question!!
04. I'm sorry...
06. You'll see

05. I need your help!

2.2K 67 9
Galing kay ohyoungg

"I need your help!"
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Written and Edited by: ohyoungg

Hoseok awoke to multiple voices, Soyun's voice the most prominent of them all. He slowly peeled back the blankets, pushing past the nest of pillows he had made in the middle of the night aside. The omega carefully traversed through the room before opening the door quietly. He could still hear the voices, Seokjin's now coming through. As he neared, he could hear their exchange.

"..ease for the love of God, do not make me go up there."

"Soyun, you can't expect him to just forget what happened if you just leave him alone."

"Listen, Jin, I really don't want to hear it. I'm not in the mood."

There was a small moment of silence before a new voice sprung up.

"... So, who exactly is this guy?"

"He's an omega I found." Soyun answered plainly.

The unfamiliar voice was silent for a second before he cleared his throat. "Are you still mad at me?"

"Yes, Namjoon, I'm still mad."

"But I really didn't mean to drop the urn, I swear!"

"So instead of coming clean, you decided to blame it on my dog?"

"Oh come on, Soyun, that was years ago!"

"That was my favorite dog, Joon!"

Hoseok chose this moment to present himself, feeling the tension in the air. He stepped down from the stairs, his footsteps giving him away, along with his pheromones spreading across the three others. Soyun visibly tensed, while Seokjin turned and smiled, the other male throwing the doctor a confused glance. He walked over to Hoseok, a dimpled smile on his face.

"Are you Hoseok? My name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. I'm Seokjin's mate."

Hoseok looked slightly apprehensive at first, but could feel the comforting pheromones coming from the Alpha. He decided to trust him, taking the other male's hand in his own.

"Jung Hoseok. It's nice to meet you."

Namjoon nodded his head and stepped back beside Soyun, who sent him a small glare. The blond Alpha was visibly confused but brushed off her hostile attitude with ease. Seokjin was next to speak, leaning in slightly.

"It's good to see you up, Hoseok. How are those pills holding up?"

Hoseok nodded cooly. "They're working. I haven't really.. felt anything yet."

Seokjin hummed, glancing over at the other two briefly. "Good. Also, if you ever need any counseling or help, just give me a call," he said, handing a small business card to the redhead.

Hoseok took it with a quiet, "thank you," before he looked up at Soyun and Namjoon. The two Alpha's stood there awkwardly, occasionally meeting each other's gaze but not maintaining eye contact.

The female Alpha sighed, "Okay, you two can leave now. I can deal with this on my own."

Seokjin gave her a brief disbelieving look but sent Hoseok a charming smile. "Hope you feel better soon, Hobi."

Silently questioning the new nickname, Hoseok didn't pay attention much as Soyun ushered the couple out of her home. Once they were gone, an awkward silence filled the air. The tension hung thick, but Hoseok wasn't going to let that stop him.

"Hey, uh.. I'm... sorry, about my outburst last night.. I don't know what came over me.." He apologized quickly, avoiding her gaze.

Soyun sighed, running a hand through her hair. "You're.. good. It's okay. I understand why you freaked out.. I think." She gestured to the space between them, "after all, I am an Alpha.. you must've felt intimidated by my presence."

Hoseok doubted that, looking back on it now. He didn't express this vocally, however. Instead, he nodded, sweeping his gaze across the room, avoiding her own eyes.

Soyun was quiet for a moment before she took a deep breath, patting her thighs down with both hands. "Well, I'm going to make breakfast. Is there anything specific you want?"

"Pancakes?"

Soyun paused.

"Like.. flour pancakes... or Pa Jun?"

Hoseok thought for a moment but quickly decided. "Flour pancakes. I haven't had any in a long time.."

Soyun hummed, grabbing the pancake mix from the cabinet. "Yeah, neither have I," she motioned towards the living room, "you can turn on the TV if you'd like."

Eagerly accepting, Hoseok bounded over to the couch, sitting down and grabbing the remote. When he turned it on, the news channel sprung to life, reporting on an incident downtown.

"..nd witnesses say a young man was the cause of it all. No one knows where he's gone now, but if anyone has seen him, you are required to report it to the nearest police station. His name is J—"

Hoseok changed the channel, sighing deeply in boredom. He scanned through the movies, stopping to ponder at the strange montage of "Train to Busan" on one channel. By the time he found something to watch, Soyun was setting down a plate on the small table before him.

"Careful, it's hot."

Hoseok smiled gratefully, muttering his thanks and waiting for her to return. When she did, she gave him the butter and syrup, along with a few strawberries.

"I didn't have blueberries, but if you'd prefer those, I can pick a few up the next time I go grocery shopping." Soyun said, mumbling a quick thanks before setting up her pancake.

Hoseok shook his head, "You don't have to; strawberries are fine."

Soyun didn't answer, rather she hummed in reply before passing the utensils to Hoseok, who thanked her happily. He finished preparing his pancake, shaping the strawberries into a smiley face. Proud of his work, he nudged Soyun to show her.

She looked over the pancake, throwing Hoseok a look before going back to eating with a smirk. The Omega pouted, poking the pancake with a fork as he watched the K-Drama on TV, occasionally forgetting he was supposed to be eating. When he remembered, he took large bites, keeping his eyes trained on the TV as to not miss a single thing.

Soyun finished her own food, taking her plate and silverware into the kitchen to wash them. Hoseok watched her for a moment, subconsciously admiring her looks before catching himself in the act. He looked away quickly, a small tint of red covering his ears and cheeks.

Once he finished his food, Hoseok grabbed his own plate and silverware before heading over to join Soyun at the sink. She moved over for him, trying to take the plate.

"It's okay, I can do it," Hoseok defended.

Soyun glared boredly. "Just give them to me, Hoseok."

Pouting, the Omega held the plate farther away. "No."

Soyun sighed exaggeratedly, staring up at the ceiling. After a moment, she turned back to Hoseok with her hand out. "C'mon, Hoseok. I want to get this done so we can go—"

"Go where?"

Pausing at the interruption, Soyun pressed her lips flat together, staring up at Hoseok in exasperation.

"I need to check on a friend. You don't have to come if you don't—"

"I'll come!"

Once again, Soyun sat there, staring up at the shining Omega before her. She stared for a little too long, causing her to blush lightly and turn away.

"F-fine.. go get changed and then—"

A loud knock shocked the two of them out of their conversation.

"Soyun! Please open the door!"

At the sound of his voice, Soyun immediately dropped the dishes in the sink, rushing over to the front door. She threw it open, glancing over the scene before her.

"I need your help!"

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
166K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
193K 19.1K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...