Family Reunion

By michaelsbabyhairs

⭐️REMAKE OF FAMILY AFFAIRS⭐️ >>Six siblings gather again with their mother and stepfather after the tragic de... More

1. Cast
2. Moving In
3. Clues πŸ”
5. Secrets.
6. Exposed
7. Strung Out
8. Hands On
9. You ARE the....
10. UPDATE CAST PAGE 2023

4. Changes

163 15 18
By michaelsbabyhairs

HOME - AFTER THE FUNERAL, BURIAL&REPAST
(1:30PM)

TASHA: Thank you, thank you for your condolences, and thanks for sticking around for a little bit. I appreciate it, Aunt Harriett.

HARRIETT: And you know I'm here for you, okay? Man, Charles was a good man. You know exactly what happened?

TASHA: Still not sure, it's taking a little long for them to find out.

HARRIETT: Man. Well baby, keep me updated, okay. *kisses her on the cheek and leaves*

TASHA: *walks into the living room with the family and takes a seat* It's such a blessing to see all of you together again.

CJ: Yeah, ma. Sorry, that this had to be the time to be reunited😕

TASHA: It's okay, son. You kids had to go on with your own lives, live it how you wanted to *dabs eyes with a tissue*🤧🤧

BIANCA: Don't cry, momma. It's okay.

APRYL: *walks in* Anyone seen my dad?

NATALIE: What? I thought he was in here? Hell, I thought you were in here.

MICHELLE: Is he not in the backyard? He told me that's where he was going.

LONDON: What an inconsiderate ass girlfriend 😒How long he been gone and didn't say shit to us?

MICHELLE: Ion know🙄🙄

CJ: 🤦🏽‍♂️

APRYL: Well, no one's back there.

CAMILLA: Hold up‼️

NATALIE: Here your loud ass go😒

CAMILLA: Shut up😒 Anyways, where's Gavin?

TASHA: Kids, go to your rooms. We'll be back.

-OUTSIDE-

AUGUST: *on the side of the house smoking*

GAVIN: What's happenin', man?

AUGUST: *blows out the smoke* Nun... in my feelings right now.

GAVIN: About your father, huh? Meant a lot to you.

AUGUST: The world. I feel like a mothafuckin' asshole for not calling him to check on him or coming to visit. I'm so fuckin' mad—

GAVIN: Don't be mad at yourself, Aug. *grips his shoulder tight*

AUGUST: Hold on man, whatchu doin'?

GAVIN: You didn't do anything to hurt your father. He did it to himself, coming around here.

AUGUST: Whatchu sayin'? 😡

GAVIN: I'm not saying anything... Just saying, he was hurting himself. That man.... he was so heartbroken. Always wanting to see your mother—

AUGUST: Nigga, what you do to my pops!?

GAVIN: What did I do? *laughs* Why would a detective do anything to hurt your obsessive father? Around my wife. I did nothing but keep her safe.

AUGUST: *punches Gavin*

TASHA: August!

BIANCA: Aye! Chill! *runs to pull him off* Whats gotten into you!?

AUGUST: *pushes her* Nothin'! I'm good! *walks away*

BIANCA: Don't be pushing me! *follows him*

TASHA: *comforting Gavin* Aug—

AUGUST: I'm good‼️

-IN THE HOUSE-

BIANCA: August.... August stop!

AUGUST: Fuck y'all, I'm goin' home.

BIANCA: Boy, this is home!

AUGUST: *stops in his tracks*

BIANCA: I know you're upset. You're angry. You're grieving. We just put our father down today. But, you can't go around punching everyone because you're gonna end up punching the wrong person, me😇 , and the outcome won't be pretty.

AUGUST: *walks to her* Yeah, I'm angry. And Yeah, I'm grieving. But that's not why I hit him. It's the shit he was saying to me.

BIANCA: Okay? What'd he say to you?

-OUTSIDE-

TASHA: What happened?

GAVIN: *holding his face* I don't know... I was just talking to him and he just hit me.

TASHA: He shows grief in a different way, Gav. I'm sorry, baby.

RIANNE: And you believe him?

NATALIE: Just like that?

TASHA: What? All of you kids have different ways of grieving and different levels of anger. I know he's capable of these things, just lashing out for no reason. Your dad was the same way.

CJ: Ain't no way, you believe this clown 🤣 For my brother to get physical, you musta said something out of pocket.

GAVIN: I didn't. I swear to—

LONDON: AHT AHT! Don't you dare 😑😑

CJ: Good one, ba— London.

LARISSA: 👀👀👀

MICHELLE: Y'all don't believe the man? I mean, Aug does have a temper.

LONDON: Who are you again?

RIANNE: Why aren't you in there with him? Instead you out here with us.

JARELL: *whispers in ri's ear* She just want a sugar daddy.

RIANNE: Figures😂

MICHELLE: What was that? Because I'm not afraid of none of y'all sexy ass men.

JARELL: Told you.

TEVIN: Miss, Imma need you to chill.

MICHELLE: My name is Michelle 😏

TEVIN: And I'm Married, hoe.

JARELL: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

CAMILLA: This is why we love Tevin😂😂

TASHA: Hello!?

CJ: Hey, mommy🥰

CAMILLA: Childish....

TASHA: Can we focus on the bigger issue?

CAMILLA: Whats that?

TASHA: Your brother? Seems he's going through a tough time.

CAMILLA: Or course he is, we all are. But he's not that angry of a person to randomly do that, even grieving. Ma, I don't believe this man. He's a weird man.

NATALIE: Thats the most sensible thing you've said, Milla🥰

CAMILLA: I try 🥰 No but seriously 😐 He was watching Nat come out the bathroom yesterday with nothing but a towel.

GAVIN: I wasn't watching anyone.

NATALIE: WHA— Awwhh now you really lying. You make somebody wanna punch yo ass. And momma, if you believe him over your kids you're a dumb bi—🤭🤭

CJ: OUUUUUWWAAAHHHHHH👀

TASHA: I'm a what? 🤨

MICHELLE: Yeah a what?

NATALIE: Just crazy. I wanted to call Michelle a dumb bitch but, it came out at the wrong time. Sorry, momma 😇

TASHA: Thats what I thought.

MICHELLE: Ms. Tasha!

TASHA: Mrs. Mitchell to you, young lady. And all of you, inside and out of my sight! Go!

LONDON: *says to Michelle* She told you, dumb bitch.

MICHELLE: I'm bout to be up out this crazy bitch. Y'all crazy.

LONDON: Okay then leave, peace out 🙄🙄

-MIDNIGHT: GIRLS ROOM-

ROCKY: What y'all think about our new 'grandfather'?

MEGAN: You can't have no 'new' grandfather, Rock. Can't nobody compare to Pop-Pop.

ROCKY: True True.

LIV: I really wish I could've met him, on some real.

MONEY: Gavin sure as hell isn't gonna be my grandfather now. I'm not calling him that.

MEGAN: That nigga ain't shit for what he said to Uncle Aug.

ROCKY: Exactly, and he got exactly what he deserved too.

LAURA: I heard he was eyeing my mom. Nasty, perverted ass...

LIV: My dad told me to watch out for him. We need to watch out for him!

MONEY: On it! He won't get to none of us🙄🙄🙄

APRYL: And then we have to live here with him. Everyday gets a little worse.

WINTER: I have to pee.... *gets up* I'll be back, guys.

MEGAN: Hold on! Lemme go with you.

WINTER: Why do you wanna watch me pee?

APRYL: Because, he might be out there, waiting for you to come out the bathroom.

MONEY: And don't nobody have good upper and lower body strength like Megan.

MEGAN: 🙄🙄

WINTER: Fine, whatever. But, you stand outside the bathroom.

MEGAN: I don't wanna see what you got going on, Winnie. Calm down🙃🙃🙃 Come on.

-IN THE HALLWAY-

WINTER: *whispering* Turn on the lights, Meg. I can't see.😒

MEGAN: *whispers* And wake Grandma up? Hell no. Shut up and come on. *tiptoes up the stairs*

WINTER: There was no bathroom downstairs?

MEGAN: Shidddd, ion know. I just remember the old house. This mansion is new to me.

WINTER: I wonder how much this place costs. How'd she get it too.👀👀

MEGAN: Me too... Go 'head and hurry up.

WINTER: Hey, don't rush me. *goes into the bathroom&closes the door*

MEGAN: *looks around* I do wonder how much this place costs... Probably a milly. Grandma a baller. *laughs to herself*

GAVIN: *in the darkness* It's actually my house.

MEGAN: *jumps* Hello?

GAVIN: It's just me, Megan. It's Gavin. *walks closer to her* What are you doing up this late?

MEGAN: Oh... um... I'm just waiting for Winter to get out of the bathroom.

GAVIN: Why up here? There a bathroom downstairs by your room.

MEGAN: Oh... Well, I mean this is a big house. I wasn't really sure.

GAVIN: So, are you guarding the door?🤔

MEGAN: Uh... yeah. I mean, I heard you have a thing with females and bathrooms *nervously laughs* Shoot...

GAVIN: Where did you hear that lie? Your aunt?

MEGAN: Its been a big talk lately, ya know😅

GAVIN: Oh... I mean, she's fine up here. If you wanna go back down and go to bed—

MEGAN: Uhhhh I'm fine up here with Winter. You know, she's scared of the dark?👀👀

GAVIN: Why didn't you just turn on the lights?

MEGAN: Do you know your wife? I'm not even supposed to be up right now. Why do you want me to leave so bad?

GAVIN: Because you really had no reason for coming up here with Winter.

MEGAN: You're a perv. I had every reason to, no one knows what you would've done to her. Why are you even lurking in the dark anyway? 😡😡

GAVIN: That's none of your business, Megan.

MEGAN: You want some of my goodies don't you, mister? That's what it is? You like little girls like me?

GAVIN: *chuckles* You're teasing.

MEGAN: And you like it 😡 Don't you?

GAVIN: When you put it that way....

MEGAN: Sick.

GAVIN: How old are you? You actually fill out nicely... All of you really look nice. Lemme get a closer look. *walks closer to her*

MEGAN: Ugh no! *backs up* Go away...

JULEZ: *comes out of the dark and pushes him and starts fighting him*

Everyone starts to come out of their rooms, Tasha turns on the hall light. All the guys break up the fight eventually.

TASHA: Julez! What the hell are you doing!?

MEGAN: He was saving me... This man was trying to make a move on me.

NATALIE: She ain't lying. I heard it, I was about to go to the bathroom but, I heard that Winter was so, I wanted to just hear everything.

CAMILLA: Why you so damn nosey....

AUGUST: Where's Winter, then?

WINTER: Right here. *comes out the bathroom* I was done peeing a while ago. I was just hiding out because I didn't want any parts.

TASHA: This give none of you any excuse to be using your step father, step grandfather as a punching bag!

JULEZ: He ain't no type of grandfather of mine😕😕😕

BIANCA: *goes over to comfort Megan* Don't nobody's grandfather do that to their granddaughter.  It's sick, momma.

GAVIN: I didn't even do nothin'! These got damn kids of yours, Tasha! *storms into their bedroom*

CJ: Momma, you need me to come up in there through the night and make sure he don't do nothing stupid?

AUGUST: We can sleep on the floor. Me, CJ, Tevin, Jarell—

JARELL: I'm all about protecting moms but, I'm not sleeping on the floor with a bunch of grown ass men 😬😬😬

TASHA: Y'all are really upsetting him.

RIANNE: And what's upsetting us is that you're  believing him over your kids and grandkids😡

LONDON: Yeah, Ms. Tasha. This is getting out of hand😞

CJ: I-I agree...

LARISSA: Is there another room I can sleep in? Please?

CJ: Whats the problem?

NATALIE: No one cares about your problems. Right now, we need to figure out what this nigga got on you to make you believe every little thing.

TASHA: 😳😳😳

RIANNE: Natalie!

NATALIE: What? So what happens if he comes close to your little Raquel? Hmm?

JARELL: Oh, he's getting fucked up. My bad, Ms. Tasha but... if he do something to my little girl—

NATALIE: See?

BIANCA: *sighs* Julez, take Winter and Megan down to the guys room for the rest of the night. Make sure the rest of the girls are okay, okay?

JULEZ: For sure, come on. *leaves downstairs with the girls*

AUGUST: Momma, I don't think I can handle this nigga anymore. I'm looking for houses down here and I'm up out.

TEVIN: That sounds like a wonderful idea. 😌🙏🏽

BIANCA: For once, I agree with pinhead. It's not safe here.

TASHA: I don't want y'all to leave.

NATALIE: Well? Something is tying you down to him and I'm about over trying to figure it out.

LARISSA: And I will be getting an apartment here. Because me and CJ are through. *storms back to the bedroom*

CJ: Hold on, wait, Riss.... *follows her*

LONDON: Ouuuu.... I'll be back y'all....

TASHA: *sighs* Okay.... everyone just go back to bed. I'm gonna go calm him down and—

CAMILLA: I'm coming with you.

RIANNE: Me too! Him yelling at you like that about your 'damn' kids? You need back up, sista.

TASHA: *chuckles* Okay.

-TASHA&GAVIN'S BEDROOM-

TASHA: Gavin?

GAVIN: I'm in the bathroom....

CAMILLA: *whispers* This man loves bathrooms, don't he?💀

RIANNE: *whispers back* Right? 😂 Wait....

CAMILLA: What?

RIANNE: Nothing, nevermind. I'll tell you later...

GAVIN: *comes out* What are they doing here?

TASHA: They were making sure you were okay🙂

CAMILLA: No, we was making sure he wasn't gonna get handy.

RIANNE: *nudges her* Yes, we came to see if you were okay. You got two beat down in one day and we send our deepest apologies.

CAMILLA: And since you got into two beat downs, we were making sure you don't beat down on our mom, you feel me🥰

TASHA: 😑😑😑 How are you feeling, baby?

GAVIN: Not good. I don't get how all of them can lie on me, so hard. Can you believe it? I mean, I'm just trying to be a good man to them and they treat me like I'm the devil and they want revenge.

CAMILLA: Are you not?

RIANNE: *nudges her*

TASHA: I'm sure that's not it. They just haven't adjusted to you yet. It might just be some grouped initiation. Which they're all grown adults with kids acting like their kids *giggles*

RIANNE: Thats cold 😑

CAMILLA: I don't wanna hear anymore of this bull🙄

GAVIN: I understand, totally. They have every right to treat me this way. I'm the stepdad, who really respects their stepdad anyways, right?

CAMILLA: Right🥰🥰

TASHA: 🙃🙃🙃 I just don't want you feeling this way, Gav.

GAVIN: I'm okay, it's okay. We're okay, girls. Go on back to bed.

CAMILLA: Okay, pervy sugar daddy 👀

RIANNE: Oh come on🙄 *pulls her out of the room*

TASHA: You sure you're okay?

GAVIN: Natasha, I am fine. I'm okay, okay? Let's just go to bed, alright?

-CJ'S BEDROOM-

CJ: Larissa, let's talk about this. Why you do all that?

LONDON: Larissa, honey. There's a spare room at the very end of the hall, actually. We can trade.

LARISSA: That we can do🙂 This is obviously your man so, sleep on the bed with him.

CJ: What? No, she's just my baby mama! We don't have anything going on.

LONDON: Then what was the other day?

LARISSA: Oh😡😡 I'm getting a hotel tomorrow morning. To get away from you and this... this tramp!

LONDON: Tramp!?

CJ: Larissa, don't leave me. What me and London did, it meant nothing.

LONDON: Oh...?

LARISSA: But, you still did it! CJ, I can't stand you. I should've known, I should've known. When I first met your BM, she'd try and win you back. Well, bitch, you won.

LONDON: Per usual🥰

CJ: She didn't win me back! Larissa, I want you.

LARISSA: CJ, you don't love me! You been agreeing with, talking to, and being cool with this bitch the whole time. You still love her.

LONDON: CJ, who's gonna sleep in your bed tonight, I'm tired...

LARISSA: Like I said, have him. I'm trading rooms with you.

LONDON: I love the sound of that. Come here CJ😘😘😘😘😘😘

CJ: 🙃🙃🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 129 10
Every family has it's secrets that ties them together. Just make sure those secrets stay within the family. **WARNING READ AT YOUR OWN RISK** This s...
3.8K 93 25
Kelsey was living her best life till now with her mother, her stepfather and her stepbrother. However, her life comes crashing down when her family i...
57.6K 1.2K 24
Mia Bowen accidentally marries the heir to an affluent family. On the day that she finds out she's pregnant, he gives her a divorce agreement.The fak...
68.5K 2.1K 33
β˜† . Β° .β€’ Β°:. *β‚Š 𝐟π₯𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 is perfect. actually, her whole life is perfect except from her mom. she's used to that, but when her mom takes...