His Soft Side (NALU)(disconti...

By LiTtle_PiKachU_41

Lucy Heartfilia, a 17 year old girl who has been in a wheelchair her whole life. She goes to a new school who... More

Moving In
The Big Day
Why Me?!
[His Voice]
He is.....
That Moment That Changed Everything
What Makes Him Natsu
The Best Feeling Ever
Us
The Moment Of Truth
Zeref
Official
His Day
Fairy Tail's Battle
The Next Day
Lucy
When your heart stops
The beats of my heart
Zeref's Wedding
Her Surgery...
The Envelope
My parents and My Life
Authors Note and Questions to Readers
Authors Note: My Final Decision NaLu
Natsu Happiness (Edit)
"Natsu, I trust you!"

Weeks,Smiles,Tears and Surprises

929 27 13
By LiTtle_PiKachU_41

Natsu's POV

One week ago

"I'm sorry Natsu" Zeref came up to me and said. Erza had tears in her eyes and so did Gray. I dropped Sting and went up to him.
"Please don't tell me that.." I paused trying to not think of the worse.
"No, Lucy is still alive if that's what you wanna say but I told them about her state I wasn't sure If you wanted to tell them yourself but I told them that without a donor this could be called her deathbed" Zeref said and I took a deep breath and pulled Sting up and gave him to Zeref.
"Here is the donor, Go save Lucy" I said and Sting looked at me confused.
"He is not her type of blood, he is a volunteer and in his report it said that he has O positive" Zeref said and I looked at Sting seriously.
"You bastard"
"No Natsu Its not what you think, I'm sorry but I lied at my report because If I said I had AB negative most jobs or volunteering options wouldn't accept me because If I got into and accident then I was dead if you know what I mean, But I'm an AB Negative type user" Sting said putting his hands up scared and Zeref nodded. He took him in and I went to sit down. I then Explained everything to Erza and Gray. They smiled afterwards they knew that with Sting, she had a greater chance to live. We waited a few hours. Gray went home because of a call he got and Erza stayed she was falling asleep, finally she calmed down for a bit. Zeref waved at me to come at him and I did
"We did the blood transfusion and It went well but It may take time for her to react" He said and took his gloves off.
"So are you saying is that she is out risk" I asked and he nodded. Sting came out and I thanked him.
"It was the least I could of done" he said and then he said goodbye. Erza was still sleeping I shaked her shoulder to wake her up. She quickly opened her eyes.
"Hey, Lucy out of risk, she just needs to rest" I said and she nodded.
"When Can She receive  guess?"
"Probably when she has recovered, I'll let you know when she wakes up and all of that" I said and she nodded.
After a while Erza left and I spent the night there.....

A week later

Lucy's POV
"Tell my son Natsu that he has done great and that his father is proud of him" He said and I looked at him, could this be Igneel, Natsu's dad.
"I will" I said and smiled at him
He smiled at me and I disappeared.

Natsu's POV

Its been about a week and three days, Lucy hasn't woken up, her heart
Is beating normally and Zeref says she good in health. He also said that Lucy's body could of gone to a coma stage to help her recover faster, The guys and Girls at Fairy tail have visited her and brought her Get well gifts and balloons. I come everyday here to see her and talk to her about my day. Today I went to grab some coffee and donuts then went to the hospital.
"Hey, back again to see patient 134" One of the front desk doctors said I nodded and gave him a cup of coffee and a donut. He is been real nice with me and is letting me see Lucy even before the visit hour begins. I know she isn't conscious but Days without her are like death to me.
I got to Lucy's room and changed the water from the flowers she got and the sat down next to her.
"Hey Luce, yesterday was crazy back at Fairy Tail, everyone was busy making preparations for the school dance, Grey was one of the guys that didn't have a date so we did everything we can to put Juvia with him, and guess what it worked out, Grey ended up begging Juvia to go to the dance with him, Then something horrible happened, Romeo betrayed me he went asked out Wendy, I was about of go kick his ass but the boys stopped me, ughhh I know She is growing up but what can I do She is my little sister" I said and took a bite of my donut and a slurp of my coffee.
"Oh yeah I got asked out by  a ton of girl out there and I denied them all I kept on saying I already had a date and that I only had eyes for her, wanna guess who it was? Well obviously it was you, Did you know Lisanna and Bickslow are going out, all these years and finally she got eyes for another dude that wasn't me" I continued and finished up my food. I got up and washed my hand and sat back down and looked outside.
"The day outside is great, The sun is rising and The blue sky is showing, You know whats crazy... The day I saw you I felt something I never felt before I thought that probably It was anger I had that day but everyday I saw you It made me feel so happy, I wish I could see you smile again and see your beautiful brown eyes, I miss your voice and at school your empty desk fills my heart full of sadness, but when I think about it I know your safe and that your still here with me"  I said and looked back at her... I went back to her and kissed her forehead.
"I'm gonna come back after school, I promise you" I said then walked to the door, and smiled. I waved to the doc and left to the parking lot. I got in my car and took a motion sickness pill. Then left to school....

An Hour Later

"Hey Natsu" I heard someone say, I turned around and saw Zeref and Mavis came up to me at Lunch. I was outside on my phone and then they happened to showed up with food.
"Hey, how's it going?" I asked and shaked my brothers hand.
"Great, Why you out here so lonely"
Zeref said and gave me a bag that had A burger, Fries, and a Soda.
"Thank you, and well in there everyone is going crazy about the school dance I just needed a break" I said as the sat down beside me.
"Ah I see, I would of done the same" Zeref said and Mavis looked at him.
"Right, Natsu we have um some news for you" Zeref said nervously. I stopped from chewing my burger and raised an eyebrow. Mavis hid behind Zeref.
"Hey why you hide behind me for?"
"Just tell him already"
"Fine"
"I'm so confused" I finally said and took a sip of my soda.
"Me and Mavis are going to be parents" Zeref finally said. I spited out my soda and looked at them.
"Say what again?" I asked and zeref blushed and Mavis nervously smiled then Zeref smiled too.
"Me and Mavis are going to become parents,in about 6 weeks and well We wanted to tell you the news" He repeated.
"Y'all didn't waste time I see, Wait a minute a baby takes 9 months right then how the heck are y'all going to have a baby in 6 weeks..." I tried teasing him and Mavis got nervous.
"That's not what I meant" Zeref said and chuckled.
"We are adopting a baby boy, I just don't want Mavis to be you now, the pain, so we want to give a boy an opportunity and love him as it was ours, so yeah" He continued
"congratulations big bro, that's a great Idea, You won't regret it since Wendy came she been a blessing and well good Luck with diapers" I said
"Yeah yeah whatever anyways we will be going on vacations and come back in some months when we are getting use to him, I just wanted to tell you goodbye" Zeref said and stood up and I did too.
"So you gonna leave and come back with a baby, ah I see" I chuckled.
"Not exactly, We just want to have our baby with not much attention going, and well I want to watch over him and everything" Zeref looked at me seriously but smiled at the end.
"I understand just be safe out there okay, If you need anything give me a call" I handshaked with him.
"Alright we will also here have this, whenever you wanna see Lucy you don't need to ask this will open door to her room and you have unlimited visiting hours just show them this and they will know the procedure" He said and smiled.
"Thank you so much, I can't thank you enough" I said and then hugged him. He was shocked then smiled them patted my head.
"It's nothing really, Lucy Is out of any danger, she probably wake up this week, Give me a call or text me when she does" Zeref said and I nodded. He and Mavis then started walking away
"See you soon Zeref!!" I screamed and waved at him. He smiled and waved back then got in him car and then drove off. Two more classes and I'm out to see Luce. I went back inside and walked to class. Erza came up to my desk.
"Any new news from Lucy?" She asked as usual but I nodded no.
"Let me know, I'll probably go visit her tomorrow because today I'm busy doing preparations"
"Yeah that's fine"
"You going to the dance aren't you?"
"Well, I'm still thinking about It I'll let you know, Don't worry" I said and she smiled.
"Alright, well see you later" I waved back at Erza as she left.

After school

I went to my car, and took a pill for my motion sickness. I then drove to the hospital and got the card that zeref gave me. I put it on the sensor and The door opened. I walked down the hallway and got to Lucy's room. I breathed in then out. Hoping the best.
I opened the door and Sat next to her.
"Hey Luce, Everyday that passes I miss you more and more, Today I felt like breaking down, I can't stand seeing you like this, not hearing your voice, Making you smile, I wish I was in your place just to see that your still enjoying life" I started tearing up, I spoke my heart to her, She was the only one I wanted to be with. I layed my head in the bed my arms covering my face. I started to cry, I been strong this whole weeks, I tried not to show my emotions but I failed.
"I don't want to lose you, I want you to be by my side, one day will get married be happy and I'll be always there for you, we will become parents and I'll be the best father I can, I love you Lucy and I can't imagine my life without you.... Please don't leave me" I cried out.
"I'll never leave you, Natsu I'll be there by your side, I promise" I heard a soft voice say I raised my head quick and said Lucy with tears in her eyes, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, was this really true?
"Lucy?!" I said nervously
"Hey, Natsu" She said and smiled.
I stood up and hugged her.
She pat my back.
"Lucy, I....I" I cried and hugged not wanting to let go.
"I thought I was never going to see you again" I continued
"I'll always be watching over you remember that was my promise" Lucy said I broke the hug and saw her face as she smiled still tearing up.
"Never Lucy Never do that again If the risks are that high!" I said
"I...I won't"
"PROMISE IT!"
"I promise" She said softly, I cried and cried If I was dreaming I didn't want to wake up because she was the only one who kept me alive.

Thanks for all the readers who kept reading to this point, I know I always update really late and I'm sorry for that I try my best, hope you liked it, also I'm working on multiple NaLu Fanficts hope you can give it a read after this, Well keep on reading when you can...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
95.1K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
815K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...