A Few More Interviews

By Werewolfgirl13

More

chromeflame
Alicia17b
-Melo-
manically
cheersfromyourbae
cowgirlrox4
000Susan
demonxseed
Paranoia4
CarrieFricke
myopinionoffends
iAcquiesce
legendaryace
phebsta05
aurion-
Anveysha
MrSelfSucess
HayleyMonroe
Dauntless_Archer75
Through_my_quill
TheOverThinkeRR
CharlotteTheWriter

LoveTheDivergent

11 0 0
By Werewolfgirl13

If you could sing one song on American Idol, what would it be?

Well... Can it be Britain's X-Factor? (Sorry to all you American's but we all know Britain has the talent!) It would be Famous Last Words by MCR or Dead by MCR or I See Fire by Ed Sheeran because I can play that on the guitar and I wouldn't feel as nervous. And MCR because MCR are bae :)

If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?

Disgusting cereal that no one likes. It would mean I'd stay alive :)

You're a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Black! Because black is bae and I really wanna dye my hair that colour :)

Why did you choose your username?

Because it's me all over. Divergent. In Hogwarts I'm a Ravenclaw and Slytherin, in Divergent, I'm Candor and Erudite, then there's other stuff. I guess it also means that you shouldn't put down the people that are different, you should embrace them and love them :)

What's your nationality?

British!

What's a tip you'd like to give?

Be yourself. Seriously. I don't think I'd have the friends I have if I wasn't myself. I don't really want to go into the why though...

Why should people follow you?

Errr..... I'm me. I won't hide that.

What is your favorite quote?

I have quite a few:

-"Will you defeat them,
Your demons and all the non-believers,
The plans that they have made,
Because one day, I'll leave you,
A phantom to lead you in the summer,
To join the Black Parade" - Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR

-"We believe in bravery, in the courage that causes one person to stand up for another" -The Dauntless Manifesto, Divergent, Veronica Roth.

-"Always" - Harry Potter, JK Rowling

Randomness you'd like to share?

Randomness? I am the queen of randomness. Seriously - some of my friends could literally kill me sometimes :)

What's the genre you favor writing in?

Dystopian teen fiction with a hint of romance (normally lgbt)

To read?

Dystopian as well :) Or really anything....

Hair color?

Blonde.... :( I want to - no, I need to go black :)

Favorite story off Wattpad?

NO!!!! Don't ask me this!!!!

What do you think when I say allons-y?

Doctor Who, "I don't want to go...", the feels!!! *Heads into fangirl attack and dies from feels* "Allons-y Alonso! I've always wanted to say that!" which then links to Harry Potter - Right, I'll shut up now... I guess....

How many languages do you know?

Too many! I speak English and fluent(ish) French, I also peak German so I can converse with my family in German, I know Spanish and Italian, Latin :), and I'm learning Portugese, Dutch, Irish, Danish and Swedish on duolingo. Then, once I get to univerity, I either want to learn Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 3.1K 40
ត្រឹមជាក្មេងប្រុសថ្លង់ស្ដាប់មិនឮម្នាក់ អាចធ្វើឲ្យបុរសមានអំណាចធ្លាក់ចូលក្នុងអន្លង់ស្នេហ៍បានយ៉ាងងាយ... 5.30.24❤️
644K 104K 72
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
372K 13.2K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !