My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

بواسطة queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... المزيد

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 27.

1.7K 96 7
بواسطة queensofsupreme

Annette's POV.

"Mommy, I told Elijah I love him and he accepted it." I jumped in joy. "He likes me mommy and he finally asked me to be his girlfriend." My wish came true and I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. "Mommy, why aren't you saying anything?" I asked and she smacked me.

"How many times must I tell you to stay away from the Carsons." She shouted.

"But mommy, you know I love him." I know she cares about them but she always said she would never allow me to date a Carson.

"Listen to me careful Annette Hendricks." She pointed her finger at me. "You chose to stay with them when your baby sister was waiting for you here so today you going to have to choose between the Carsons and your own family."

"Mom, why are you doing this to me. You know I love El--." She smacked me again.

"You know nothing about love." She snapped. "Annette, if you choose Elijah then you are no longer my daughter. You are dead to me." She walked away.

"Mom, what are you saying." I ran after her. "Mom, mom, talk to me." I kept shouting and crying.

All of a sudden someone threw water on my face and I jumped out of bed.

"Annette, it was just a bad dream." Elijah said and I hugged him. "Calm down, everything is fine." That dream felt so real but I know my mother would never do that to me. She loves me a lot and even if she doesn't prove my relationship she would never make me choose. God, why can't I just be happy?

"Don't leave me." I mumbled, crying.

"Should I get you sleeping tablets?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I don't want to sleep again. I'm scared." I heaven't had a bad dream in a long time. The last time I had one it was about Elijah and one of the girls I hated back in college.

"It was just a bad dream, Anne." His phone started ringing and he answered it. "Yes." He rolled. "I know dad." He continued. "Yeah, sorry. Goodnight." He disconnected the call. "See, dad said if we wake him up again he will throw us both out of the house."

"I'm sorry I woke you and your father up." I hugged myself. "Eli, I want to go home. My parents and worried."

"I already told them you with a friend." He said. "Now please let's go back to sleep." I nod my head. Maybe I am being punished for leaving my baby sister. I won't fall asleep next to Elijah. I need to go home as soon as the clock strikes six.

The next morning, I quickly left Elijah's house without telling him anything. If I make it at home before Meghan wakes up than I will be fine but if she catches me she will start plotting her revenge to get back at me.

I sneaked into my room and she was on my bed.

Please don't wake up, please don't wake up. I kept praying but the second I opened my bathroom door she got up.

"Welcome home." She said. "Did you sneak out of your boyfriend's house like this too?"

"Meghie." I walked closer to her. "I am so sorry." I took her hands and she pushed me away.

"Don't touch me." She snapped. "Annette, whenever your friends need you, whether it's night or day, you jump to help them. You always forget your sister. I don't want to be a selfish bitch but you are my sister. I am your only sibling so if you prefer to hang out with your other friends than I am cool with it."

"Don't talk nonsense." I sat next to her. "Who in this world would choose a stupid friend who can betray me anytime over their own little feisty kind-hearted sister." I hugged her. "I might have hated mommy for giving birth to you when I was a kid but that was only because I was jealous of not being the baby anymore."

"If you want to make it up to me, you can start by paying for all my drinks and food when we go out."

"I promise." I smiled at her. "Now I will go take a shower and after that, we can talk."

"Did you forget what day today is?" She asked.

"Of course I didn't forget." Her birthday isn't anytime soon so what the fuck is happening today. I have to pretend until I manage to find out what today is. "Can you please leave my room. I need to take a shower and get ready."

"Sure, just hurry up." She quickly left my room.

I ran to my big calendar on the wall but today was not even marked. I always mark the important days in my life and the day I am supposed to see old friends so why didn't I mark today?

I took a shower and got ready for whatever Meghan is up to. I have a date with Elijah around lunchtime so I will have to leave this house and Meghan somehow.

"Morning." I greeted everyone and my mother smiled at me.

"You got ready so quickly." My mother commented.

"Don't you know what today is mom?" I took my chance to ask her. "Don't tell me you forgot." I added, making sure no one figures I know nothing about today.

"I didn't forget anything." Mother replied and I bit my tongue. Why the fuck can't she just say what is happening today. Dad's birthday passed, mom's birthday is in December so what could be so important.

"That is good." I started eating. "Dad, did you forget?" Please, say something that will help me. I can't take this anymore.

"No, I didn't." He answered and I just smiled at them.

"You very good parents." I complimented them.

"Give me your phone Annette." Mother asked and I handed her the phone. "Meghan." My sister did the same. My mother quickly went upstairs with our phones and I turned to Meghan. We only a family of four but it's hard to keep up with them. My cousins and I never talk or anything because our parents don't like each other. My mother never got along with them so my father and his siblings broke ties with each other. He couldn't take the fact my mother had to always prove herself worthy of his family so he made a promise to keep his distance from them. My Aunts don't like me either so I don't care about them.

"I have to go to work, enjoy." My father gave my mother and sister a kiss. "Your mother will kill you if you forgot." He whispered kissing me on the head. "Bye girls." He left.

"So where do you girls want to go first?" My mother asked and I looked at Meghan.

"She's the baby. She can choose." I quickly answered.

"Annette it's a girls day out so we going to all choose a place to go so why don't you just start." So this is why they all so excited for today. I can't believe I was panicking for no reason.

"I want to choose the last place so you start." I said and Meghan nod her head.

"Let's go." My mother took her purse and we followed her.

The whole day was fun. We first went to the game center because Meghan wanted to play games and win. Then we went to the beach to take pictures and swim. I begged my mother to return my phone after that but she said she would give it to me after lunch. We went to grab some food and it was amazing but my mother told me she forgot where she put the phones. I couldn't make phone calls the whole day because my mother and Meghan wouldn't leave my side. We went to the spa to relax and before I knew it. It was already night time.

I looked for my phone everywhere in the house but I couldn't find it. My mother likes to make me suffer.

"Elijah is probably worried about me." I sat on the floor. "Naah, I am sure he is partying somewhere. He never remembers a date so I will just blame him for not showing up." My mother is an amazing weird crazy woman, so where could she put my phone. I looked under the bed and I phoned my phone. Who the fuck hides a phone under the oweners bed?

I saw so many missed calls from Eli so I called him back. It went straight to voicemail so I hang up. I will just apologize in person tomorrow.

- - - -

The next morning, I went straight to Uncle Ben's house but no one was at home so I went to their company. I am not allowed to go inside because of Uncle so how will I get in. These people don't even take bribes because they scared of him.

"I am here to see Mr. Elijah Carson." I made sure the cap covered half of my face.

"You are not allowed to come here, Annette." Uncle Benjamin shouted before the securities could let me in. How the fuck did he even know I am here? This uncle of mine can smell me from miles.

"Uncle, I need to talk to you." I tried to run pass the securities but they stopped me. "I am his daughter."

"Let her come in just for today." Uncle said and I quickly walked to him.

"You should learn to smile just like you smile when you see Aunt Sofia." I smiled at him. "And please take my pictures down, people might start targetting me and before you know it. It will be your fault I got kidnapped or killed."

"No one would want to get their hands dirty because of you." He replied. "Now go talk to that son of mine who was in a fight with a client."

"I am sure you started the fight." I teased.

"Annette, I am not your friend kid." He stated. "So stop talking to me like we the same age."

"Just smile more Uncle or else I will forget our deal." I said and he rolled his eyes. "I love you Uncle Ben so tell me where is Eli?"

"I don't like you one bit." He walked away without telling me where Elijah is. What the hell is wrong with the Carson men? They only love and care about their women.

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please*

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

512K 11K 27
He despises her presence She cherish his presence He hates her She loves him His heart belongs to someone Her heart belongs to him Jeremy has no ey...
637K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
7.2M 159K 34
"Hey Babe! I am having a surprise news for you!!" Anna cooed with the joy to tell Ethan that she is pregnant. "Before that sign the divorce paper!"...
99.1K 3.4K 52
Aurora- Fun, Loving, Heart of Gold, Help's Anyone who needs it. She was all of those thing's and more until a man from her past had Deceived her. Da...