sugar〻oneshots

By kaImiakid

· ゚✩ : ∗ ☾ ❛ SUGAR. ❜ the marauders. a series of oneshots. kaImiakid 7.4.19 More

kiss
7 minutes in heaven
mistake
hope
rain
texts
hair
headcanons
more headcanons
hook ups & slip ups
earrings
after
maybe
goodbye
extra headcanons
realize
ADHD James
don't crash before we can fuck
if you had to
fight
first kiss
lesbians
groceries
banana pancakes
family cuddles
dreams
scar
announcement
😕👍
😕😕😕😕😕
lost chance
Hiiii
bite the hand
growing pains
james potter
first kiss(es)
family reunion
werewolf
the prank (1)
mother
hope and lyall
birthday (1)
tolerate it
remus & lyall
hope and lyall (2)

conversations

330 19 78
By kaImiakid

sorry but Peter betrayed them bc of their disturbing 2am talks and I wanted to write one. also I just reread 7 minutes in heaven and it was so fucking bad why did y'all hype it up 😐

"What the fuck are you two talking about?"

"What?" James and Sirius blurt at the same time. Remus hears rustling of sheets and whispering before they both speak.

"No, that's-"

"What?"

"Sirius, shut up-"

"Well, I dunno what he's saying but I was just talkin' about putting your penis in a waffle iron."

"That's... horrible," Peter mumbles sleepily from his mass of pillows and blankets.

Remus slams his book shut. "Why the fuck would you do that?"

"Because would it make your penis be shaped like a waffle?"

Peter groans quietly. "No, th-"

"If your dick was thick enough," James says with a scoff.

Someone gets slapped. "Of course mine is thick enough, you absolute window," Sirius snaps.

"Window?" Peter questions.

"Either way, it wouldn't be waffle shaped unless you could keep it in long enough. But you wouldn't be able to handle the pain long enough," James continues, ignoring Peter's question.

Sirius slaps him again. "I could keep my dick in a waffle iron longer than you!"

"Merlin, I'm going to bed," Peter mumbles, drawing his curtains shut.

"You could not!"

"Of course I could, you're a wimp."

"Sirius, love, you can barely handle me not letting you cum for five minutes," Remus drawls.

The room goes silent. More sheets rustle and James is back in his own bed. No one talks for at least three minutes, until Sirius says, "Remus, if I had a waffle penis would you give me m-"

"No."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 415 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
66 18 9
A bunch of one-shots (and headcanons) for Harry Potter. The A/N at the start of this book will go into more detail on rules and stuff. Please enjoy ^...
30.4K 511 24
Remus Lupin oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff and some angst REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the p...
66 0 4
~Hold on to the memories, they will hold on to you.~ One shots about: ~James Potter ~Remus Lupin ~Sirius Black ~Peter Pettigrew (if requested) -PL...