𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆

By rosecinc

"Nobody is allowed between these pretty little thighs but me....and if anyone tries...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞... More

Disclaimer/Warning
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST
~Prologue~
~Business~
~Blood Oath~
~Dirty Work~
~Midnight~
~Execution~
~Distraction~
~Tension~
~Tantrum Protocol~
~Red~
~Vengeance~
~Closer~
~Flirty~
~Kill~
AESTHETICS AND CHARACTERS
~Five million~
~Her Wrath~
~Questions~
~Friend~
~2 weeks~
~Spar~
~Obsessed~
~Viktor~
~Passion~
~Jealousy~
~Mercy~
~Hallucinations~
~Cold~
~Date~
~Smile~
~Dabria~
~Blind~
~Bloodbath~
~Love~
~Knife~
~Cookies~
~Need(18+)~
~Leia~
~Confessions~
~Ryan Martin~
~Paradise~
~Tattoo~
~Gala~
~Drunk~
~5 years ago~
~Phase 3~
~Bianca~
~Orchard~
~Fall~
~Grief~
~Grave~
~Static~
~Katrina Annika Ivanov~
~Flashbacks~
~Forest~
~Finn Grimes~
~Caskets & Chains~
~Dead Roses~
~Childhood~
~Help~
~King~
~Epilogue~
*Bonus Chapter-Aria's POV*
*Bonus Chapter -Aria's POV*

~Charity~

9.7K 389 92
By rosecinc

-"For you, I'd risk it all."

______________________________

4 days later

"No, absolutely not," he scowled. She flashed him her stoic expression, giving no room for argument but his stubborn ass thought otherwise. Blade normally didn't take sides but he had to agree with Luca.

"You could get killed. They don't know what you look like and you're selling yourself out," Matteo told her. Oscar nodded his head, clenching his jaw while Antonio and Luca did the same.

"We could send an assassin," Antonio acknowledged, growing protective of his future Donna. Matteo felt the same way and was against this whole idea.

"We can't trust anyone. We've been infiltrated and telling someone to go kill him might sell out information to the wrong people," she sighed. The ambush two months ago and the recent attack at the arena were not a coincidence. It was all a part of a bigger plan and they couldn't risk trusting anyone with this mission.

She made no room for argument.

She was the best person for this job and they all knew it.

Ryan Martin. An Australian entrepreneur worth a few billion. He was secretly one of the most notorious crime bosses, owning some of the largest drug shipments. There were rumors of him exchanging information to minor cartels in trade for money and more docks.

The information consisted of him selling out when in where the next shipments were for the King. That led to a few crates missing that were worth ten million dollars.

They found out the rumors to be true when Ida went investigating per Midnight's order and found him making the deal right then and there.

So they needed him to be eliminated, but he already knew Ida's face, taking her off the list for people to take him out. He had high security as a result of his net worth making it harder for him to snipe, so they needed it to be close range.

There was one thing he loved more than money.

Women.

No one except for trusted members of the mafia knew Midnight and her face and that made her the perfect person to kill him since they couldn't trust anyone else. There was a formal charity event tonight that Ryan would be hosting, but it wasn't actually for charity.

It was a drug exchange.

This was a rare time that he would be found out in the open and unguarded, and that made it one of their only chances to kill him.

Her beauty, body, and hidden seductress attitude but lethal ways, made her the ideal candidate.

But as usual, the guys were against it like every other mission she offered to go on.

She was one of the most powerful people in the world but a few overprotective and possessive men humbled that ranking.

But unlike the other times, she wouldn't take no for an answer even if Luca threatened to make love to every inch of her until she lost the ability to walk.

She found it very hard to resist his threat, but she regretfully persisted.

"There is no other option," she smirked, knowing she won this fight. Suddenly Luca smirked evilly, having an idea. He signaled for everyone to leave the room, and they did instantly knowing if someone was going to change her mind it would be him.

"I don't want anyone to touch what's mine but I know you're going to go no matter what I say so I'm going with you," he smirked. Her head turned in his direction hesitantly. She was about to protest when he picked her up and set her down roughly on the desk in her office.

Mature(18+)

Her words got caught in her throat as he began to kiss her, biting her lip softly. As her lips parted slightly he took the opportunity to meet her tongue that flicked over his bottom lip slightly.

He slowly glided his hands underneath her crop-top, pinching and gripping her waist tightly as his other hand went down to her inner-thigh, underneath her pencil skirt.

His thumb brushed over her sex, cupping it and rubbing it with generous pressure at an agonizingly slow speed. His thumb parted her soaking lace panties, gently gliding over her wet folds making needy moans escape her as her essence covered his fingers...and he loved it.

He went in small slow circles making her eyes roll back and push her body towards him more, her body begging for him to go faster. His hand that was underneath her shirt squeezed her right breast, fondling it from her lace bra. She whimpered slightly making him even harder.

He suddenly stopped, his hands retreating to her bare waist. He pulled away from his lips and inched closer to her ear, fanning his warm minty breath on her neck. He trailed his tongue from above her chains to underneath her earlobe, biting it softly.

"If you argue then I will fuck you hard on this desk and make you scream my name as you beg me to let you cum and I'll punish you by not letting that happen. And after you can't talk anymore, I'll spank your ass raw," he threatened.

One of his hands made its way up to her throat, applying the slightest amount of pressure. She put her head back, getting turned on and making more room for his action as she felt a throbbing need in her womanhood that yearned for his touch once again.

"Do you understand, amore?" he mumbled as he felt her heart rate quicken. She hummed out in response as he began to circle faster on her sex with his fingers again.

"Words, Diavola," he growled applying a little more pressure to both her neck and her dripping pussy.

"Yes," she breathed out. He smirked against her cheek and kissed it lovingly.

"Good girl," he mumbled.

He released his hold on her completely as he closed his eyes shut and put 2 of the fingers that were stroking her, inside of his mouth. His mouth instantly watered, craving her sweet taste even more but he kept up his diminishing self-control. He had to hold back from groaning at the taste and the impossibly growing erection.

He took one last look at her breath-taking frame that was very much flustered and walked away, needing an ice-cold shower.

Mature content over

9 p.m. The charity event

They were all at the lavish venue. Matteo, Antonio, Ida, Starr, Oscar, Blade, and Luca were all dressed in formal attire but in disguises. Blade hid his scar and Ida wore a blonde wig and brown contacts with just enough makeup to cover her freckles.

The big room was sort of like a ballroom but more extravagant. People stood around them with the essence of money and a certain aura of luxury. This was certainly an event for the filthy rich.

They had to arrive before Midnight or it would look shady. Ryan would arrive later when they would make the final auction, which gave them enough time to scope the area.

It wouldn't be long before she arrived.

A few moments later, everyone's attention snapped to the doorway where a few guests still arrived, but one stood out more than the rest.

Her shiny, thick, long raven tresses cascaded down her back, contrasting to her milky flawless skin that looked oh-so-soft. Those dark ink pools were so mysterious and threatening yet so alluring and tempting. Everyone had a concupiscence to get lost in them and never be found.

Her foxy eyes are irresistibly as beautiful as the rest of her. Those light pink plump lips invited and called them to drown with her as she led them into sweet paradise.

The ruby-red dress that hugged the smallness of her waist and the slight curve of her hip and perky breasts and ass. The slight leg-slit that edged in lace revealed her long fair leg. The neckline showed just enough and seemed to highlight all the right places while leaving a little to the imagination.

Her signature golden chains were traded for an elegant diamond choker that drew attention to her collar bone and chest that left a little to the imagination. Her simple tennis bracelet, Cartier, and Chanel bracelets and rings were sophisticated and posh, making everyone tell that she belonged here.

The women stared with envy, malice, and greed, wanting nothing more than to be her. While some women had hidden intentions and wanted her in more ways than one.

They shared some aims with the men, who wanted the same thing. They had a shadowed desire to have her on their arm and in their beds. To be shown off as a pet yet worship her like a diety.

She seemed to emit nothing but power and danger as she silently radiated threats to anyone who dared to think the wrong thoughts. Everyone seemed to be attracted to the enigmatic and beguiling aura that the enchanting woman gave off.

Some might think that she was a goddess sent from heaven or hell. Or both.

And they had all the reason to think that.

She was an angel with the mind of the devil and the intentions of a monster but the skin of a saint.

And she was about to have some fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
393K 9.6K 53
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨: ⸻ 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴! ❝𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗛...
961K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
20.2K 531 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...