Discovering It All

By xi_donis

𝒢 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆβ„― 𝒾𝓃 β„―π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇... More

My Hero
Author's Note
Interruption
Comforting Kara
A Long Day
Big Trouble
Riled Up
Always
Always Pt. 2
Game Night
Extreme Jealousy
Samantha Arias
Weird Feeling
Early Day
Small Authors Note
Best Friends
Celebration Date
Surprising Lena
The Heart Wants What It Wants
Raspberries
Strawberry Donuts
Quick Note
Back To Normal
Girl Of Steel
*Oh Adam*
Authors Note
Another Authors Note
*My World*
Strange Behavior
Part of the Plan
Changes
Changes (2)
The Secret Spot
*Thunderstorm Love*
Losing Patience
*Losing Patience (2)*
Authors Note
*Attatched To You*
*Attatched To You (2)*
*Attached To You (3)*
Fiery Dreams
The Big Day
Honeymoon
Authors Note
Maine
Very Good Morning
Last Day
Sisterly Love
New Ideas
Amazingly Overwhelming
Amazingly Overwhelming (2)
Amazingly Overwhelming (3)
Help
Girls Night
Girls Night (2)
The Morning After
The Morning After (2)
Halloween Special
First Day Back
Check Up
Only Getting Worse
Thanksgiving Special
Thanksgiving Special (2)
Middle Of December
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
Happy New Years
Quick Question

Thunderstorm Love (2)

1.5K 34 2
By xi_donis

"Kara!"

Lena didn't have to wait anymore than a few seconds for Kara to run into the living room and stand in front of her.

"Yes Lena?"

"I need to talk to you about something okay?"

"Oh, Is it bad?"

Lena shook her head no and pulled Kara down to sit next to her.

"So ehm, you know how we've been trying decide between Luthor or Danvers for when we get married?"

Kara nodded warily, furrowing her eyebrows at the random subject.

"Well me and Alex were doing some research and we found out what your kryptonian last name is"

Karas eyes lit up momentarily, the slight smile that crept on her lips was dangerously close to turning into a grin.

"You want to know what it is baby?"

Kara nodded hesitantly, despite the excitement that filled her body, she locked eyes with Lena, waiting to know what her last name could be.

"It's Zor El baby, your kryptonian name is Kara Zor El"

Kara gasped softly and repeated the 2 words on her tongue, getting used to saying the name.

"You know that's a really sexy name Kara"

"Lena Zor El is a sexy name too"

"It sounds very powerful, I'd love to change my name to that soon"

"Really?"

"Mhm, consider it done"

"You really want to take my last name?"

"Yes baby, it's part of you and when we get married I want all of you, and I intend on getting it"

Kara beamed at the words and gave Lena a quick kiss on the lips, getting up to go to the kitchen.

The small gesture made Lena blush, Kara was so sweet and gentle most of the time, there goes those butterflies again.

"Lena?"

She turned around and tilted her head at the kryptonian, wondering what she needed in the matter of a few seconds.

"I'm out of fruit punch"

"Kara there's a whole case of fruit punch in the fridge"

"But it's not red! I want the red one"

"So why would you buy those instead of all red ones?"

Kara just shrugged and pouted, giving Lena her best puppy eyes.

Lena groaned and got up from the couch, grabbing her keys and her purse.

"Let's go"

Kara squealed and kissed Lena all over her face, running outside to the car.

"That woman is most definitely going to be the death of me"
———
The ride to the store was very quick, Lena didn't even really get a chance to lock the car doors before she was dragged into the grocery store.

"Kara slow down, that fruit punch isn't going anywhere"

"But I want some nowwww"

"Kara stop whining"

"But Lenaaa"

"Kara I'm serious"

Groaning, The kryptonian shut her mouth, but she didn't slow down, instead she went faster, still pulling Lena towards the beverage aisle.

When she finally made it there she grabbed a nearby shopping cart and threw 5 cases of fruit punch in.

"Are you serious right now?"

Kara nodded in response and walked into the frozen food section, walking towards the ice-cream.

"Well while you get that I'm gonna go get- what?"

Kara shook her head and gripped Lenas hand tighter, continuing towards the ice-cream.

"Baby did you know it'd be quicker if you let me go get some things too?"

This time Kara glared at her, and switched hands just so she could grab the ice-cream off the shelf.

"Kara"

"No"

Lena sighed in defeat, letting herself be pulled into another aisle.

"Get something"

Lena raised an eyebrow and shook her her head.

"I'm good baby but thank you"

"Get. Something."

Lena gulped softly at the tone of Karas voice, quickly grabbing a container of cubed pineapple, a container of strawberries and a bunch of bananas.

Kara hummed in satisfaction and went into the snack aisle next, she went from shelf to shelf grabbing bags of chips, cookies and family size boxes of cereal.

"Kara you don't have a single healthy thing in this cart"

Kara just shrugged and pulled Lena over to the dairy section, grabbing her favorite vanilla milk and then going to yet another aisle.

The candy aisle.

"Three things"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows and rolled her eyes, knowing that in order for her to sneak more than three things she'd have to let go of Lenas hand.

She decided against it and just got 3 of the biggest bags of candy she could find, grinning softly at the look she got from Lena.

"You better be lucky you're adorable"

Kara giggles at the comment, kissing Lenas cheek and pulling her to checkout line number 7.

"Well if it isn't my favorite couple"

"And if it isn't our favorite cashier" Lena smiled, making sure to be careful with her word choice.

"This is probably one of the only times you guys have had less than 100 items"

"Well we were kind of in a rush I guess you could say"

"Ah makes sense"

Lena just hummed in response, having to swipe her card with her non dominant hand because Kara still wouldn't let go of the other one.

"Here is your receipt, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!"

"You too Nia, take care!"

Lena quickly pocketed the receipt and had to physically restrain the sound that threatened to leave her lips when Kara grabbed all of the bags with one hand, her muscles were flexing, the veins in her hand and wrist was present, but the grip she had on her hand remained tight yet gentle.

As she was pulled to the car, Lena popped the trunk for Kara, watching how effortlessly she placed the bags inside and slammed the trunk down just enough for her to hear the small click.

"Ehm Kara?"

Kara turned to look at her, locking eyes with her as if to say "yes?".

"You have to let go of my hand so I can get in the car"

Karas facial expression almost broke Lenas heart, she immediately regretted saying anything at all.

"You only have to let go for a few seconds baby, I promise"

Kara led Lena to the drivers door and opened for her, even taking the time to buckle her up so she didn't have to let go of her hand for longer than necessary.

When she went to get in her side of the car Lena purposely put both her hands on the wheel, knowing it was most likely going to effect the blonde.

Kara got in the car and looked straight at Lenas hands, letting out a quiet whimper.

"What's the matter baby?"

Kara whined softly, holding out her hand for Lena to grab.

Lena laughed softly and reached her hand down, only to put the car and drive and then she instantly put her hand back on the wheel.

Kara crosses her arms and looks down at the floor mat, crinkle present in between her eyebrows, no more whines or whimpers, instead she fell silent, so silent that Lena was actually concerned.

"Kara?"

No answer.

"Baby?"

Still no answer.

"Baby girl?"

She saw Kara fight the natural reaction to look at her and watched as she forced herself to stay silent.

Lena sucked in a breath and drove home as fast as she could without breaking any laws, as soon as she parked in the drive way she turned to look at Kara.

"Give me your hand Kara"

The blonde didn't even budge, she kept her gaze on the carpet and her hands tucked under her arms.

Lena mentally kicked herself for messing around with her in the first place.

"Kara-"

"You broke it"

"I'm sorry?"

"Your promise, you broke it"

"But Kara I was just-"

"You broke a promise Lena"

"Kara I'm sorry, I was just messing with you, I won't do it again okay? I'll pinky promise this time"

Kara held up her pinky and waited for Lena to interlock them.

Lena wasted no time in doing so and she kissed her thumb before connecting it with Karas thumb as well.

"Now can you please look at me?"

Kara hesitantly looks up at Lena, pulling her hand back when she realizes they're still connected.

"Let's put the groceries up so you can drink your fruit punch okay?"

Kara nodded slowly and got out of the car, going around to open the door for Lena and then getting the groceries out of the trunk.

Lena knew it wasn't the time but Kara was just so fucking attractive, even though that wasn't her motive she still managed to take Lenas breath away.

Kara tilted her head at Lena, oblivious to why she would be looking at her like that, then she went in the house and put all the bags down on the counter, waiting for Lena to enter.

Lena entered shortly and walked straight into the bedroom, she changed into something more comfortable but was confused when Kara hadn't came into the bedroom yet.

"Kara!"

Nothing.

"Kara can you come here?"

She thought for a minute before quickly adding.

"Please!"

Not even 15 seconds later Kara was standing in front of the bed, fruit punch in hand.

"Hey baby"

Kara tilted her head and waved at Lena, sitting down next to her.

"Are you still mad at me?"

Kara shook her head and took a huge gulp of her fruit punch, offering some to Lena with a smile.

"You're really going to let me have some of your red fruit punch?"

Kara nodded eagerly and pushed the bottle to her lips.

Lena took a small sip and smiled softly, pushing the bottle back towards Kara.

"Good?"

"Very good baby"

Kara giggled lightly and drank the rest of the punch, throwing the bottle away and crawling over to her side of the bed.

"Are you hungry at all?"

Kara shook her head no and hid her face in the pillow.

Lena raised an eyebrow and pulled out her phone, deciding to discretely order food anyway because she knew the kryptonian was lying to her.

"Kara"

The blonde looked up from her pillow, furrowing her eyebrows at Lena and tilting her head.

"Can I get a kiss?"

Lena was actually surprised when Kara sat up and held her hand out, she was definitely expecting a no.

She grabbed Karas hand and moved closer to her, using her other hand to gently grab her jaw.

Kara locked eyes with her, just for a second before looking down at her lips.

Lena pulled Kara in for the kiss, kissing her ever so softly and firmly squeezing her hand.

When they pulled away Lena couldn't stop staring at Kara, she just couldn't deny how in love she was.

"I love you, seriously I think I'm going to have to take first place on who loves who more"

Kara blushed slightly, nodding at the comment.

"I think you're right"

"And what else?"

"And I love you too"

Lena grinned playfully and kissed the side of Karas head, then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!"

"No! You stay here, I'll get it"

Kara groaned softly and hid her face in the pillow again.

"Whatever"

Lena rolled her eyes at the blondes reaction and went to open the door, grabbing the food from the delivery driver and then walking back into the room.

"Sit up"

Kara sat up instantly and her eyes lit up at the sight of food.

"Potstickers!!!"

Lena chuckled lightly and handed her the bag, tilting her head.

"Oh my gosh, you got me dumplings too? And my favorite soup, Lena you're amazing"

"It was nothing baby, I just wanted to feed you"

"Wait, you didn't get anything?"

Lena opened her mouth to speak and then looked down at her lap, shaking her head.

"Lena"

"Kara I really wasn't that hungry, besides it was for you so really-"

"Go get a plate"

"But Kara"

"Go. Get. A. Plate."

"Kara I'm really not-"

"Kieran"

Lena quickly got out of the bed and went to the kitchen to get a plate, coming back in record time.

Kara smiled softly and gave Lena her bowl of soup, along with a spoon and then she placed a heaping spoonful of rice on the plate, along with a few dumplings.

"Kara this soup is yours"

"And now it's yours, eat up"

"But I'm not hungry Kara"

"I don't want to have to say it again Lena"

Lena raised an eyebrow and thought to herself, she loved to test Kara but she also didn't know if she should do it after what happened before, so she decided against it and just started to eat the soup.

Kara smiled triumphantly and started to eat her own food, enjoying the comfortable silence until soon both of them were finished.

"Did you enjoy your food Lee?"

"You mean your food?"

Karas crinkle showed up the second Lena made that comment.

"I'm just messing with you baby, yes I enjoyed it"

"Good, I'm gonna go throw this stuff away"

Lena shook her head and gathered up  all the trash, along with her plate.

"I got it baby, don't worry about it"

Kara hummed a small protest but Lena was already out the door and again was back before she had time to miss her.

"Can I get another kiss?"

Lena smiled softly and nodded, walking over to Kara and giving her a loving kiss on the lips, it was so sensual that Kara could feel the butterflies in her stomach, making it impossible for her to want to pull away.

Lena felt the same thing though, which is why she deepened the kiss, gently running her fingers through Karas hair.

"Lee please"

"Please what baby? What do you need?"

Kara blushed deeply and very hesitantly pulled away from the kiss, shaking her head rapidly.

Lena raised an eyebrow and examined Karas facial expression, then moved down to look at her body movements, she wasn't squirming, she wasn't squeezing her thighs together, but she was playing with her hands, scarlet red cheeks, crinkle present on her face.

"Kara"

Karas eyes snapped up to look at Lena but they quickly went back down to her lap, she moved so she was farther away from Lena and shook her head.

Lena was quick to pull her back, holding both her hands and waiting for her to look at her.

"Baby what's wrong?"

Kara shook her head again, trying to pull her hands away and go back to her side of the bed.

"Is that how you want to do this Kara?"

Karas eyebrows furrowed in confusion, but she kept her eyes down.

"What do I always tell you hm?"

Kara didn't say anything, but Lena saw her tense up.

"Always look at me when I'm talking to you"

Lena let go of one of Karas hands and grabbed her jaw, making her look up and lock eyes with her.

Kara physically gulped, captivated by the way Lenas eyes were both green and blue at the same time.

"Now I'm going to ask again and you better use your words"

Kara nodded ever so slightly, so slightly that Lena wouldn't have caught it if she wasn't deeply following her every move.

"Good girl, now, what's the matter?"

"You were making my stomach fill with butterflies, I couldn't take it"

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Um, well i-i um"

Kara started to avoid eye contact again, trying to pull away but Lena was consistent, firmly squeezing her jaw to regain her attention.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you, I can't do that when you make me feel like- well that"

Lena tilted her head, dropping her hand from Karas jaw.

"Well stop being mad at me"

"You broke a freaking promise Lena!"

"But I apologized!"

"You still broke it, I never said I forgave you yet"

"Oh"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows when she heard the slight voice crack, she saw Lenas jaw clench and her eyes gloss over, she was going to cry, she didn't want to make her cry, she just wanted her to learn a lesson.

"I-I um, I get it, why would you forgive me? I mean I broke a promise and I know how much those mean to you and I broke it anyway, I hurt you"

"Lena-"

"I'm gonna go, I'll give you time to forgive me"

Kara watched as Lena slowly got up from the bed, she was barely gonna reach for her until she saw that one tear fall, that one tear made her get up faster than the speed of light and almost knock Lena over with the hug she gave her.

"Lena please please don't cry, I'm sorry, of course I forgive you, I'm always gonna forgive you, you're just such an annoying tease sometimes, you're so perfect, I didn't really not forgive you, I promise, please don't go, please, I'm sorry"

Lena felt Karas body shake, she immediately switched gears and held her close to her chest, stroking her hair and whispering in her ear.

"I'm never going to leave you Kara, that's always gonna be a promise I keep until the day I die baby, stop apologizing, you did nothing wrong, I love you so much you know that? Jesus Kara, you're such a sweetheart"

Kara sniffled softly, hiding her face in Lenas neck, kissing the bottom of her jaw.

"Notice how you didn't promise to stop being a tease"

Lena chuckled softly, happy that they could always go back to their playful, sarcastic selves.

"Well who would I be if I wasn't a tease?"

"A better wife?"

Lena gasped dramatically, putting her hand over her chest.

"Am I not good enough?"

"Nope, maybe I'll reconsider if you stop messing with me so much"

"I see, you know you're not the best wife either right?"

"What do you mean? You always tell me I'm perfect"

"You're right, I can't think of anything that can make you better"

Kara couldn't help the blush that crept up on her cheeks, gently pushing Lena away.

"Stop it"

"I mean it baby, you're so fucking perfect"

"Lena"

"So fucking beautiful and sweet, in every way"

Karas breath hitched at that, she knew that tone, she always knew that tone.

"Can I kiss you?"

Kara nodded softly, not being able to stop the whine that stop her lips when Lena pressed her lips ever so firmly against hers.

"That's such a pretty sound baby, I want to hear it again and again and again"

"Lena that's not fair!"

Lena smiled against her lips, kissing down her neck so gently that she could barely feel it.

"Lena please"

"Please what?"

"Stop teasing me"

"Okay fine"

Lena smirked against Karas neck before pulling away and walking out of the room.

"Lena I swear to rao-"

"You'll what? Huh?"

Kara looked down at the floor and shook her head, but Lena could see the frustration, the crinkle, the slight anger, she knew the kryptonian wasn't going to act on it though, although sometimes she wish she did, she wished she'd just grab her and slam her against the wall, fucking her mercilessly into oblivion, but other times she loved the power, she loved how quickly she could make Kara break or shut down, mixed feelings really.

She was just about to grab her fruit out of the fridge when she heard the kryptonians loud footsteps, stomping pass the kitchen and into the living room.

"Kara"

"Leave me alone"

"Well that's not very nice"

"Says a Luthor"

Lena laughed loudly at the comment, walking into the living room with her bowl of fruit.

"Not for long"

"It will be if you keep messing with me"

"Is that a threat baby?"

"It's a promise Luthor"

"Is that all you're gonna call me now?"

"You don't deserve to be called anything other, your evil tactics are too much"

Lena took a bite of her fruit and moved close to Kara, only for the blonde to try and get up, but of course she pulled her down.

"Kara"

"What?"

"I want to watch a movie"

"Okay watch one"

"But I want to watch one with you"

The soft tone made Kara break almost instantly, she sighed and pulled Lena in her lap, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Which one do you want to watch?"

"Any one you want"

Kara grinned and picked up the remote, only to sigh when Lena quickly added:

"But not frozen"

"Lenaaa"

"Nope"

Kara huffed and had to dig her nails in Lenas sides to refrain from pushing her off her lap, she decided on the princess and the frog, they hadn't watched it just yet.

Lena hissed out in pain, looking down at Karas nails.

"Baby!"

Kara quickly removed her nails, kissing Lenas cheek repeatedly and apologetically.

"Is the blonde girl a princess?"

"No Lena"

"Okay so why is she dressed like that?"

"Lena"

The tone made Lena go silent, Kara was never one for patience, something she notices no matter what the occasion.

Kata hummed in appreciation and continued to watch the movie.

Lena ate another few pieces of fruit, wondering how long it would be before Kara snaps, a new experiment maybe, not that Kara was a test subject, but it would definitely be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 689 6
Lena posting pictures on Instagram tagged to the FBI agent who is watching her piques the interest of the actual FBI. Things quickly go from business...
113K 3.1K 26
After lena and supergirl got into a disagreement their friendship seems to be falling apart. Kara is starting to develop feelings for Lena but things...
23.9K 571 30
Kara is sent away after Agent Liberty seeds the air with Kryptonite. She leaves behind a heartbroken Lena who finds out she is pregnant. After a few...
5.3K 195 16
Lena and Kara both get a gym membership, at a gym in National City, for the summer. But, Lena's only in National City for the summer. They began to f...